Tips on how to save money during the Apocalypse

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Tips on how to save money during the Apocalypse

Post by Dontaskme »

If you are a female: Shave all your hair off to save money on expensive trips to the hair salon. Added bonus being no more parting with cash to buy hair balms, hair gel, shampoo and conditioner or hair dye. No more money wasted on nit treatments or styling brushes or electronic styling devices like GHD hair straighteners.

Added bonus, no more wasted water needed for washing hair every day. .and no more expensive dyson hair dryers.
Dontaskme

Re: Tips on how to save money during the Apocalypse

Post by Dontaskme »

£3,000 energy bill could leave 8.5 million UK households in fuel poverty. This is only the beginning of what is probably going to last a very long time and only get worse, so I'm personally training myself to live like I've just moved to Antartica.

Tips on how to stay warm in a freezing cold house this winter. .I'm speaking of my own house here... as I have no central heating due to it breaking down recently. Decided not to get it fixed, but will try an off-grid method to keep myself warm.

I personally have bought two of these fleecy hoodies. One normal sized, and the second an oversized one to go over the first one.
Hey presto folks, two of these bad boys and you have turned yourself into a walking central heating system for free.

Also make sure you have an electric blanket on your bed for those extra chilly -10 winter nights.
Also go for long walks everyday rather than just sit in the house losing body heat, keep moving if you can. Or if you cannot get out, then keep moving around the house, and your house will be cleaner too. So win win.