Black Widows

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

simplicity

Re: Black Widows

Post by simplicity »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:56 pm
simplicity wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:18 pm Great come-back.
There is nothing, zero, zilch, to accomplish HERE. Nothing to do and nowhere to go and nothing to achieve.

I get your nihilism.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

simplicity wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:56 pm
simplicity wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:18 pm Great come-back.
There is nothing, zero, zilch, to accomplish HERE. Nothing to do and nowhere to go and nothing to achieve.

I get your nihilism.
I get your addiction to torture.
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:11 am
simplicity wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:56 pm

I get your nihilism.
I get your addiction to torture.
That makes sense. In order to be a nihilist, you must believe the alternative is torture.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

simplicity wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:05 am
That makes sense. In order to be a nihilist, you must believe the alternative is torture.
It doesn't take a believer to understand that life is a torture chamber. It's glaring and blindingly obvious, self-evident.

Only a sadist would want to keep riding this wheel. The pleasure part, is diminutive, only there to help you gain some kind of traction through it all.
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:11 am
It doesn't take a believer to understand that life is a torture chamber. It's glaring and blindingly obvious, self-evident.

Only a sadist would want to keep riding this wheel. The pleasure part, is diminutive, only there to help you gain some kind of traction through it all.
You ever had a day where everybody seems to be in a bad mood, people seem unusually unfriendly? EVERYTHING is difficult?

Guess what? It's not everybody else, it's you! Change your attitude and you will find the world a much better place. This is not to deny that life isn't a struggle, but it is overcoming the struggle [by first getting your own act together] that you can really begin to derive all the good stuff in life in life...helping other people.

Stop making it about yourself and you will discover your meaning.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

simplicity wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:10 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:11 am

You ever had a day where everybody seems to be in a bad mood, people seem unusually unfriendly? EVERYTHING is difficult?

Guess what? It's not everybody else, it's you! Change your attitude and you will find the world a much better place. This is not to deny that life isn't a struggle, but it is overcoming the struggle [by first getting your own act together] that you can really begin to derive all the good stuff in life in life...helping other people.

Stop making it about yourself and you will discover your meaning.
So goody-goody tripe from someone who writes misogynistic horse shit and blames all the woes of the world on women. How surprising :roll:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

simplicity wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:40 pm All are familiar with the mating habits of Black Widow Spiders...they kill their partner after the male has performed up to expectations. I would like to suggest that it appears as if human females in Western culture are doing much the same.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:10 am
So goody-goody tripe from someone who writes misogynistic horse shit and blames all the woes of the world on women. How surprising :roll:

I mean, as if existing wasn't bad enough... this ( Black Widow Novel ) is on another level, could possibly be up for an (Academy Award Oscar )
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

simplicity wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:10 pm Guess what?

simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Misery does love company.

You guys should start a Nihilist discussion group...call it..."Why Now?"
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

simplicity wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:11 am Misery does love company.

The good ship lollypop guys should be greatful for the intelligent existence of people like the Schopenhauer's of the world..who do not live in pure disney fantasy. Real Intelligence is about being compassionate and empathethic...and to realise the true nature of being, which knows from direct experience that "pleasure" is really just being the negation of suffering and will always be true.

The misery self is really nothing more than a self-serving cheese-chasing pleasure seeker. So you should be greatful for the ones who see through the trap of human addiction to consume and reproduce.
Basically, there are only two things to do in life.
1: is to make a mess...2: is to clean up the mess. We leave a mess for others to clean up after us..it's a really dumb deal.

Time to take off your rose coloured google goggles and see some actual truth >
It is the good which is negative; in other words, happiness and satisfaction always imply some desire fulfilled, some state of pain brought to an end.
It's a need that does not NEED to be. No more than the universe NEEDS to have martians living on mars.

If you have ever had children then you ought to be ASKing yourself very honestly WHY?

Why Now?

simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:28 am

The good ship lollypop guys should be greatful for the intelligent existence of people like the Schopenhauer's of the world..who do not live in pure disney fantasy. Real Intelligence is about being compassionate and empathethic...and to realise the true nature of being, which knows from direct experience that "pleasure" is really just being the negation of suffering and will always be true.

The misery self is really nothing more than a self-serving cheese-chasing pleasure seeker. So you should be greatful for the ones who see through the trap of human addiction to consume and reproduce.
1: is to make a mess...2: is to clean up the mess. We leave a mess for others to clean up after us..it's a really dumb deal.

It is the good which is negative; in other words, happiness and satisfaction always imply some desire fulfilled, some state of pain brought to an end.
It's a need that does not NEED to be. No more than the universe NEEDS to have martians living on mars.

If you have ever had children then you ought to be ASKing yourself very honestly WHY?

Why Now?
I get the whole nihilist thing, but it's just thinking. Consider transcending the discriminating mind and then we'll really have something to chat about.

Remember, it is our thinking that makes good and bad [not the world], therefore, It is only your thinking that is keeping you miserable.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

simplicity wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:10 am
Dontaskme wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:28 am

Why Now?
I get the whole nihilist thing, but it's just thinking. Consider transcending the discriminating mind and then we'll really have something to chat about.

Remember, it is our thinking that makes good and bad [not the world], therefore, It is only your thinking that is keeping you miserable.
So calling you out on your misogynistic excrement is 'nihilism'? Go fuck yourself.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

simplicity wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:10 am I get the whole nihilist thing, but it's just thinking. Consider transcending the discriminating mind and then we'll really have something to chat about.

It is not our minds that make all pain, unpleasance or abuse. Other people, disasters, illness, as a few examples can lead to pain and misery. The raped child is not thinking incorrectly, nor is he raped adult. Telling someone who has been raped that they need to transcend their mind would be lacking in empathy. Of course, that is an extreme example, but then life will present us all with extreme examples, at some point over time. There are also much less dramatic kinds of misery caused by certain kinds of poverty or abusive work, for example.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

simplicity wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:10 am
I think for myself, I do not need another to think for me. If you think I am miserable then maybe you need to stop thinking that.

Hmm, bet you never thought of that did yer. :roll:

Only I get to decide whether I'm miserable.. not you. It's known as 'Sologamy' :shock: who needs the hell that is other, been there, done that, and decided not to buy it, thank you very much.

It's no coincidence that man’s best friend cannot talk.