Black Widows

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: Black Widows

Post by Dontaskme »

simplicity wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:56 pm
Your truth is that your life sucks. You cannot speak for others [and barely for yourself].

Perhaps one of these days you will perceive things differently.
Yes, my life sucks, I've had every fiber of my life sucked out of me since the day I was thrown into this lions den of a fucking shit hole torture chamber that is life on earth, where disgusting vile zombies endlessly roam and stalk you, and judge you and watch you, even while they are stone cold dead behind the eyes, they still continue to roam the earth looking for their next victim. I'm not going to lie about it, so yes, my life does indeed suck, it's true, having to live along side these suckers, really does suck. At least I know my life sucks, and that I am just another sucker having to endure this suck life...unlike you who believes life is some kind of happy happy joy joy cloud cuckoo land...so yeah, you are entitled to your own opinion on life...just as I am...just make sure you watch out for those spiders, because in your own words, they really are out to suck you over for all you are worth.

Will I think differently one of these days?...short answer is NO because I like to live in the real world, how it is now, and how it's always been and always will be. What can I do about the vampires? nothing...they are not going to vanish any time soon..except to stop breeding them into existence in the first place, but then again, no one will ever be around to see the last sucker standing anyway, so it's all pointless and totally hopeless...just like I always knew it was from the get go.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

simplicity wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:52 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:28 pm No one cares.
Are you speaking for the entirety of humanity or is this just your opinion?
Perhaps it is not my communication skills, but instead, your ability to understand.

Eat your own fucking onion, and don't forget to stop when you get to the core...you wouldn't want to keep going from there on in else you disappear forever...oh wait, maybe that's a good idea..keep on sucking.
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:15 am At least I know my life sucks, and that I am just another sucker having to endure this suck life...unlike you who believes life is some kind of happy happy joy joy cloud cuckoo land...
It must be hard carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders and being one of the few who has figured everything out, but consider the following...

Nobody who can appreciate life will suggest that life is easy. Life for all is difficult by any measure, and downright treacherous for many. Again, pretty much everybody knows this. But there are things about life which are good [and some that are great]. You just can't see them because you have latched on to this ideology that insists that everything is horrible.

The problem with any ideology is that it starts with a conclusion and then works back to a narrative that supports such. This is particularly easy to see in politics and is why no ideology-based political system can be successful. The ideology is the ideal, the real lies somewhere in between the poles.

You are stuck at the end of the pendulum's arc but this will not last forever. Hopefully, you will begin your swing back to center soon and then you will be able to see the good that also co-exists with the bad. I say this having lost a child, so I know how bad bad can be. But I also see the good and enjoy my life. You can enjoy yours too.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

simplicity wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:35 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:15 am At least I know my life sucks, and that I am just another sucker having to endure this suck life...unlike you who believes life is some kind of happy happy joy joy cloud cuckoo land...
It must be hard carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders and being one of the few who has figured everything out, but consider the following...

Nobody who can appreciate life will suggest that life is easy. Life for all is difficult by any measure, and downright treacherous for many. Again, pretty much everybody knows this. But there are things about life which are good [and some that are great]. You just can't see them because you have latched on to this ideology that insists that everything is horrible.

The problem with any ideology is that it starts with a conclusion and then works back to a narrative that supports such. This is particularly easy to see in politics and is why no ideology-based political system can be successful. The ideology is the ideal, the real lies somewhere in between the poles.

You are stuck at the end of the pendulum's arc but this will not last forever. Hopefully, you will begin your swing back to center soon and then you will be able to see the good that also co-exists with the bad. I say this having lost a child, so I know how bad bad can be. But I also see the good and enjoy my life. You can enjoy yours too.
Maybe your right...but I have to be honest and true to myself...life for me, is just not my cup of tea.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

simplicity wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 6:35 pmThe problem with any ideology is that it starts with a conclusion and then works back to a narrative that supports such
You are way off track (yawn) ..but hey ho, I do appreciate the soothing balm, and the effort.

I'm not talking about ideologies...what you need to do, is forget all that crap, stop falling into it's trap.

It does not require a narrative to support the obvious realisation that physical pain hurts like fuck, and that it is an absolutely grotesque insideous experience to have to experience.

Life for the living sentient nervous system is one big ''OUCH'' from start to finish...this is not too difficult to understand, even a newborn baby will recoil from pain in utter disgust.

So you can shove you're '' off track '' well meaning, good intentions, where the sun don't shine, thanks, but no thanks.

Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

simplicity wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:40 pm It's time for parents to once again give a shit about their kids, and that means getting involved in their lives in a personal way. It means taking the fucking phone out of your two year old's hands and playing with your child. It means putting your own life on hold while you do what parents did for their kids for the past 100 generations...SACRIFICE.

Grow the fuck up people. Stop wasting your money on things you cannot afford and spend time with your children.
Woah, man, take it easy. This, too, shall pass. As if the Universe will miss our sorry asses once the planet has figured out a way for us to join the millions of other species that have come and gone [without any sense of importance what-so-ever]. It's not that all things are ok, it's that they just "are," no judgement. Once I realized these truths, I stopped snarling at women and people who have different political beliefs. And I stopped having all those judgments that drive that rage.

You can too. You'll feel better once this burden is off you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:20 am You'll feel better once this burden is off you.
Don't be so fooled by you're own delusions. But each to their own, everyone is entitiled to the burden of placing a purpose and meaning to their life, else it's not worth the effort. Meanwhile, just when you think you are accomplishing something and achieving your goals and dreams....you then DIE from exhaustion or from some terrible terminal disease. It's a futile losing game from start to finish.

Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 6:55 am
Iwannaplato wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:20 am You'll feel better once this burden is off you.
Don't be so fooled by you're own delusions. But each to their own, everyone is entitiled to the burden of placing a purpose and meaning to their life, else it's not worth the effort. Meanwhile, just when you think you are accomplishing something and achieving your goals and dreams....you then DIE from exhaustion or from some terrible terminal disease. It's a futile losing game from start to finish.

You're reading me as if I was not parodying him with his own words. IOW pointing out his hypocrisy.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 1:19 pm You're reading me as if I was not parodying him with his own words. IOW pointing out his hypocrisy.
I understand you were doing that.

I'm personally pointing to the hypocrisy that is in everyone with an opinion.

I personally think being alive is the biggest burden of all. And when someone starts to complain about how women behave, and then continues to talk about accepting life and it's sufferings without getting too attached...the hypocrisy just boils my piss even more.
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Oh, ok, sorry.
It's hypocritical to have opinions?
I personally think being alive is the biggest burden of all.
One can only have burdens if one is alive. (not informing you). Life is not easy and I have suffered quite a bit.
And when someone starts to complain about how women behave, and then continues to talk about accepting life and it's sufferings without getting too attached...the hypocrisy just boils my piss even more.
Yeah, he's a hypocrite, here in the thread anyway. He could live your life better than you do. Uh, huh. Beam in your own eye and all that, not that I'm a Christian.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:30 pm
Oh, ok, sorry.
It's hypocritical to have opinions?
I personally think being alive is the biggest burden of all.
One can only have burdens if one is alive. (not informing you). Life is not easy and I have suffered quite a bit.
And when someone starts to complain about how women behave, and then continues to talk about accepting life and it's sufferings without getting too attached...the hypocrisy just boils my piss even more.
Yeah, he's a hypocrite, here in the thread anyway. He could live your life better than you do. Uh, huh. Beam in your own eye and all that, not that I'm a Christian.
Yes, I understand what you mean.. I relate to your responses in way that I understand what you are saying... thank you. :D

It's ok to have an opinion, but when someone blatently uses opinions that can be seen as contradictory, that is hypocrisy..for example: To complain that women behave like black widow spiders in one breath..and then in the next breath to say something like this >
If you choose to indulge in the intellectual, then of course you are subject to all the things that implies...including judgement And it's not that all things are ok, it's that they just "are," no judgement.
Having an opinion about women behaving like black widow spiders is being judgemental of women.
simplicity

Post by simplicity »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 6:05 pm Having an opinion about women behaving like black widow spiders is being judgemental of women.
If you choose to participate in the intellectual sphere, then everything is judgement.

You need to leave the ideology behind and just debate concepts [not how all concepts fit into your limited world view].

I can have an opinion on women and anything else I like to have an opinion on. Are you guys also trying to regulate who can have an opinion [and, of course, if that opinion is party-approved]?
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 6:05 pm Yes, I understand what you mean.. I relate to your responses in way that I understand what you are saying... thank you. :D

It's ok to have an opinion, but when someone blatently uses opinions that can be seen as contradictory, that is hypocrisy..for example: To complain that women behave like black widow spiders in one breath..and then in the next breath to say something like this >
If you choose to indulge in the intellectual, then of course you are subject to all the things that implies...including judgement And it's not that all things are ok, it's that they just "are," no judgement.
Having an opinion about women behaving like black widow spiders is being judgemental of women.
It's funny. I quoted from the OP a couple of times, after running into his New Age Stocism (my label). Each time after I posted, I thought. No, I must be wrong. Someone else wrote the OP. So, I went back and double checked each time.

Maybe it's dissociative identity disorder.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

simplicity wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:20 pm
If you choose to participate in the intellectual sphere, then everything is judgement.
No one chooses to participate in the hominid mental sphere. There's nothing outside of that mental arena except death or deep sleep, same thing.
simplicity wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:20 pmYou need to leave the ideology behind and just debate concepts [not how all concepts fit into your limited world view].
Every hominid's mental sphere has a limited world view, including you. Other wise we'd all be omniscient. Every one has an idea about something, and everyone has an opposing idea about that something as proved in ones written thoughts. There is just no way to avoid being judgmental because it's how we discern the differences between right and wrong actions that always come with consequences.
simplicity wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:20 pmI can have an opinion on women and anything else I like to have an opinion on. Are you guys also trying to regulate who can have an opinion [and, of course, if that opinion is party-approved]?
Every hominid mind is opinionated, and judgemental...I'm not saying opinions are prohibited, I'm saying it's hypocritical to preach of spheres beyond '' limited world views '' that judges NOT... because no such sphere exists.

There is nothing beyond the conceptual sphere of the hominid brain. So you need to return your spiritual ideology to fantasy land where you found it.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Iwannaplato wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:10 pm It's funny. I quoted from the OP a couple of times, after running into his New Age Stocism (my label). Each time after I posted, I thought. No, I must be wrong. Someone else wrote the OP. So, I went back and double checked each time.

Maybe it's dissociative identity disorder.
:D

Yes, that's it, it's a kind of D.I.D.
A very common trait among the phoney world of the vomit inducing Woke New Age..Do-Gooders. ( DOG ooders) And half a mind is telling me I'll probably get called a racist for saying that, but oh well.