A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:00 am You made the CLAIM "atla". So, you either back it up, or your words mean NOTHING.
It was a fact for all to see, not a claim. 'you' or 'You' do NOT want to go back and look at those comments, because in truth, 'you' or 'You' are UNWILLING and INCAPABLE of being truly OPEN and HONEST here, correct? That is why 'your' or 'Your' words mean NOTHING.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:07 am Can you NOT keep "yourself" away from reading this?
Not when it has derailed an entire thread that was originally devoted to the topic of "A World Without Men." Besides, you seem to crave attention, so I thought I'd be generous and give you some.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:08 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:00 am You made the CLAIM "atla". So, you either back it up, or your words mean NOTHING.
It was a fact for all to see, not a claim. 'you' or 'You'
What is the DIFFERENCE between 'you' AND 'You', and, WHY write like that?
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:08 am do NOT want to go back and look at those comments, because in truth, 'you' or 'You' are UNWILLING and INCAPABLE of being truly OPEN and HONEST here, correct?
You MADE THE CLAIM. Therefore, it is up to you to back up and support the CLAIM. If you can NOT, then so be it. I really do NOT care one iota.
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:08 am That is why 'your' or 'Your' words mean NOTHING.
If you say so, but, UNTIL you DEFINE what the DIFFERENCE is between 'you' AND 'You', EXACTLY, then I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA about what you are going on about here.

Are you ABLE to EXPLAIN the DIFFERENCE?

If yes, then WILL you?

If no, then WHY NOT?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:13 am What is the DIFFERENCE between 'you' AND 'You', and, WHY write like that?
'you' is you the human, 'You' is the 'I' which 'you' think or BELIEVE to have no second person singular
the better question is WHY do 'you' write that, when the 'I' is just your BELIEF?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:12 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:07 am Can you NOT keep "yourself" away from reading this?
Not when it has derailed an entire thread that was originally devoted to the topic of "A World Without Men."
So, your "logic", "gary childress", is IF you start reading a thread and the thread goes completely OFF TOPIC, then you CAN or CAN NOT keep "yourself" away from to keep reading that thread?
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:12 am Besides, you seem to crave attention, so I thought I'd be generous and give you some.
Thank you for PROVIDING 'me' with what APPEARS to 'you' to be what I CRAVE.

Do 'you' ALWAYS PROVIDE EVERY one with what SEEMS to 'you' to be what THEY CRAVE? Or, do you ONLY do this for 'me'?

Oh, and by the way, I do NOT CRAVE 'attention'. In fact I write in a way so that what 'you', posters, write here, in this forum, WILL be getting MOST of the attention.

In fact, you even CLAIMED that you have NEVER even seen me say much of ANY thing more substantial than just claiming to know "thee truth", so this would imply that what you say, and claim, is MUCH MORE substantial then what I say, and claim, so this is CERTAINLY NOT ANY REAL WAY to obtain attention. Or, do you disagree with this?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:08 am It was a fact for all to see, not a claim.
'What', EXACTLY, was a, so called, "fact", "for ALL to see" and "NOT a claim"?

Let us SEE if you are even CAPABLE of backing up and supporting this CLAIM of yours here "atla".
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:43 am
Too boring, not bothering.
This is ALSO ANOTHER way and ANOTHER EXAMPLE of using an "excuse" to RUN AWAY when one is NOT ACTUALLY able to just EXPLAIN, ELABORATE ON, nor CLARIFY what one has previously SAID and CLAIMED.

So, AGAIN, 'What are you AFRAID of here, EXACTLY?'
Sorry, this just isn't interesting enough to bother with any more.

A few weeks ago I noticed that you had made an attempt to write an argument with premises and conclusions, so I thought I would see if that indicated any improvment in your abilties. It was obvious very quickly that you have not.

Everything since then was just prodding to see if you are able to resolve conflicts within your own resoning, or if there is any way to lead you to a realisation. If somebody can do that, it's not me, or anyoen else here.

Maybe in another thousand or so of your tedious posts I'll spot you doing something worth noting again. Until then, you've bored me and it's not worth spending any more effort trying to find out what you are sort of trying to say.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:22 am
Not when it has derailed an entire thread that was originally devoted to the topic of "A World Without Men."
So, your "logic", "gary childress", is IF you start reading a thread and the thread goes completely OFF TOPIC, then you CAN or CAN NOT keep "yourself" away from to keep reading that thread?
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:12 am Besides, you seem to crave attention, so I thought I'd be generous and give you some.

Do 'you' ALWAYS PROVIDE EVERY one with what SEEMS to 'you' to be what THEY CRAVE? Or, do you ONLY do this for 'me'?

Oh, and by the way, I do NOT CRAVE 'attention'. In fact I write in a way so that what 'you', posters, write here, in this forum, WILL be getting MOST of the attention.

In fact, you even CLAIMED that you have NEVER even seen me say much of ANY thing more substantial than just claiming to know "thee truth", so this would imply that what you say, and claim, is MUCH MORE substantial then what I say, and claim, so this is CERTAINLY NOT ANY REAL WAY to obtain attention. Or, do you disagree with this?
Give it a rest already, Age. Maybe try posting something relevant to thread topics once in a while. Right now all you are is annoying to almost everyone.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:24 am

Let us SEE if you are even CAPABLE of backing up and supporting this CLAIM of yours here "atla".
Again, it wasn't a claim, but a FACT for all to see. And as i have PREDICTED, you have FAILED to go back to look at the words that were written, because you are not truly OPEN and HONEST.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:17 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:13 am What is the DIFFERENCE between 'you' AND 'You', and, WHY write like that?
'you' is you the human, 'You' is the 'I' which 'you' think or BELIEVE to have no second person singular
the better question is WHY do 'you' write that, when the 'I' is just your BELIEF?
What???

NONE of this makes ANY sense. WHY would you start even writing like that?

I HAVE NEVER written like that. Unless, OF COURSE, you can PROVE otherwise. Can you PROVE otherwise?

If yes, then WILL you?

If no, then WHY NOT?

Also, what is 'the human', to you?

Furthermore, the word 'you', or even your use of 'You' MEANS and refers to ANOTHER, or second other singular. So, to ASSUME or IMAGINE what you are here in regards to what I think or BELIEVE is just ABSURD and RIDICULOUS in the highest extreme.

I will, ONCE AGAIN, you ask CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, from a Truly OPEN perspective, BEFORE you START to ASSUME things, like you have here, which are just CLEARLY False, Wrong, and Incorrect.

And, what does "the 'I' is just your BELIEF', even ACTUALLY MEAN or refer to, EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:27 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:43 am
Too boring, not bothering.
This is ALSO ANOTHER way and ANOTHER EXAMPLE of using an "excuse" to RUN AWAY when one is NOT ACTUALLY able to just EXPLAIN, ELABORATE ON, nor CLARIFY what one has previously SAID and CLAIMED.

So, AGAIN, 'What are you AFRAID of here, EXACTLY?'
Sorry, this just isn't interesting enough to bother with any more.

A few weeks ago I noticed that you had made an attempt to write an argument with premises and conclusions, so I thought I would see if that indicated any improvment in your abilties. It was obvious very quickly that you have not.

Everything since then was just prodding to see if you are able to resolve conflicts within your own resoning, or if there is any way to lead you to a realisation. If somebody can do that, it's not me, or anyoen else here.

Maybe in another thousand or so of your tedious posts I'll spot you doing something worth noting again. Until then, you've bored me and it's not worth spending any more effort trying to find out what you are sort of trying to say.
Okay.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:29 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:22 am

Give it a rest already, Age. Maybe try posting something relevant to thread topics once in a while. Right now all you are is annoying to almost everyone.
ANOTHER ONE. Are you AWARE of the IGNORE ability here, in this forum?

And, who am I NOT "annoying"?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:35 am
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:17 am 'you' is you the human, 'You' is the 'I' which 'you' think or BELIEVE to have no second person singular
What???

NONE of this makes ANY sense. WHY would you start even writing like that?

I HAVE NEVER written like that. Unless, OF COURSE, you can PROVE otherwise. Can you PROVE otherwise?
yes, all "your" comments make a distinction between "i" and "I", which don't mean what you BELIEVE they mean
if you want to know THE ACTUAL TRUTH about the "i" and "I", then you can ask me clarifying questions from a TRULY OPEN perspective

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:32 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:24 am

Again, it wasn't a claim, but a FACT for all to see. And as i have PREDICTED, you have FAILED to go back to look at the words that were written, because you are not truly OPEN and HONEST.
But what is CLEARLY WRITTEN here is that what you CLAIM is a FACT is just TOTALLY and UTTERLY Wrong, False, and Incorrect. As can be SEEN by ANY one willing to read 'this'.

Also, have you NOT YET HEARD that it is up to the one who MAKES the CLAIM to back up and support THEIR CLAIM. It is OBVIOUSLY NOT up to the one who you are making the CLAIM AGAINST to go and FIND whatever 'it' is, that you SAY exists SOMEWHERE.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 amI have absolutely NO IDEA WHY you JUMPED to making up some ASSUMPTION, and CONCLUDING that what I claim to know about the Universe can NOT be true, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING the FACT that you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA, YET, what I claim to KNOW about the Universe.
You claim, along with Newton and Einstein that the universe is not expanding. They were both wrong. Newton never saw the evidence that universe is expanding, but Einstein did and changed his mind.
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 amLOL Most people WAIT to FIND OUT what "another" SAYS, BEFORE they JUMP to the CONCLUSION "you do NOT know what you are talking about".
What you have said so far is ample evidence that you have no idea what you are talking about.
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 amYour ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS are leading you that FAR ASTRAY "uwot".
It is you that has assumptions and beliefs. I've got evidence.
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 amNow, you just made the CLAIM that I have made ASSUMPTIONS, which I have WRONGLY ASSUMED, so are you going to back up and support this CLAIM with some ACTUAL PROOF?
Age, you have stated that the universe is not expanding. You have done so without a scrap of evidence, nor any argument to support your claim, proving that you have just assumed it, and it is wrong.
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 amWhat you completely and utterly appear to FORGET is the VERY THING that I am WAITING FOR.
The universe will be quite a bit larger if they ever appear.