A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:38 am
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:33 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:21 am
CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN... Do you still claim that people as yet unborn will come to this site, specifically to read your words?
NO, and I NEVER HAVE, by the way, "flashdangerpants".

Gaining CLARITY certainly takes 'you' a LONG TIME "flashdangerpants". Have you ever thought of doing things in a DIFFERENT WAY?
Then why did you write "future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here, and, more importantly WHY I have been doing it."
The reason WHY I used those specific words, when I wrote that, is because of what they MEAN, to me.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:38 am CLARIFYING QUESTION ...
Just so you are FULLY AWARE, when you write to me I KNOW whether those words are a CLARIFYING QUESTION or NOT. This could have ALREADY been PICKED UP ON when I POINT OUT when a STATEMENT is made but which is NOT a CLARIFYING QUESTION, although it was INTENDED TO BE.

So, there is absolutely NO need AT ALL for you to write the words; "CLARIFYING QUESTION", BEFORE you write an ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTION. Is this UNDERSTOOD.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:38 am do you have some special Kenglish meaning for "WILL" now?
No.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:38 am Is "will" in Kenglish the same as "possibly might" in English or something?
No.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:00 am
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:33 am

NO, and I NEVER HAVE, by the way, "flashdangerpants".

Gaining CLARITY certainly takes 'you' a LONG TIME "flashdangerpants". Have you ever thought of doing things in a DIFFERENT WAY?
Then why did you write "future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here, and, more importantly WHY I have been doing it."
The reason WHY I used those specific words, when I wrote that, is because of what they MEAN, to me.
Just so you are FULLY AWARE, when you write to me I KNOW whether those words are a CLARIFYING QUESTION or NOT. This could have ALREADY been PICKED UP ON when I POINT OUT when a STATEMENT is made but which is NOT a CLARIFYING QUESTION, although it was INTENDED TO BE.

So, there is absolutely NO need AT ALL for you to write the words; "CLARIFYING QUESTION", BEFORE you write an ACTUAL CLARIFYING QUESTION. Is this UNDERSTOOD.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:38 am do you have some special Kenglish meaning for "WILL" now?
No.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:38 am Is "will" in Kenglish the same as "possibly might" in English or something?
No.
CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN .... what does "future generations" mean to you now?

And .... Follow up CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN .... nobody understands you because you only communicate with us using words that have special meanings for you that are entirely unlike what they actually mean to anyone else. So if you are claiming that the prediction in that phrase has already come to pass .... who are these future generations that understand exactly WHAT <you - the person who calls himself age at this time> have been doing ... let alone MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY...?
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 am
uwot wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:55 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:36 pmSEE, if, and when, you UNDERSTAND what thee ACTUAL Truth of things IS, then galactic red shift is just, self-explanatory.
It is self-explanatory, and yet you cannot explain it.
But WHY did you JUMP, so quickly, to the PRESUMPTION that I can NOT explain 'it'?
In the 5 years you have been posting as ken or Age, you have failed to explain anything. That is time enough to draw the reasonable conclusion that you don't know your arse from your elbow.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 am...you STILL BELIEVE and CLAIM that the Universe BEGAN and IS EXPANDING. The two CONTRADICT each other.
That's not what you mean.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 amSo, if you learned how to SEE thee ACTUAL Truth of things, "years ago", then what is thee ACTUAL Truth in regards to thee Universe, Itself; Did the Universe BEGIN and IS EXPANDING, or, is the Universe INFINITE and ETERNAL, or, does the Universe do something else?
Thee ACTUAL Truth of things is that there is red shift recorded in billions of galaxies, blue shift in a small number of local galaxies; the universe has not collapsed due to gravity; there is cosmic microwave background radiation; isotope abundances are consistent with models of nucleosynthesis based on big bang projections; as is the distribution of elements heavier than helium. All of those are facts; all support the big bang theory and all flatly refute any hypothesis that the universe is infinite and eternal. All you have managed is to assert that by being truly open and honest, all those facts will somehow become compatible with the one hypothesis they are completely incompatible with. You haven't provided a single scrap of evidence that the universe is eternal, nor even a logical argument for why it should be so.
uwot wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:55 pmI look at the evidence and I listen to people who know what they are talking about.
LOL EXACTLY like the religious person does.
As I have noted, the origin of the big bang is still a mystery. Life and consciousness too remain mysterious. Some people look at that and argue that a supernatural explanation is tenable. I don't happen to believe any supernatural explanation, but it is the nature of supernatural explanations that I can't rule out any that is compatible with thee ACTUAL Truth of things outlined above.
Then there is the type of religious person who insists that thee ACTUAL Truth of things is some sort of 'fake news', possibly created by their supernatural being of choice to test our faith, or by some malevolent supernatural baddie to lead us astray. Again, being supernatural explanations, I can't rule out even those, but my preferred hypothesis is that people who hold such opinions are fucking idiots.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 amWhat 'you', "uwot", are saying, doing and PROVIDING us here now with is a PRIME EXAMPLE of the 'believer'. 'you' are saying EXACTLY like what the 'religious' person SAYS, when they have absolutely NO 'proof' AT ALL for their BELIEFS and CLAIMS, that is; "I look at the evidence and I listen to people who know what they are talking about".
I don't like the word 'believe' precisely because halfwits like you believe belief is a permanent condition:
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 amThe power of BELIEFS and their ability to infiltrate the human brain and completely and utterly DISTORT and TWIST the way 'you', adult human beings, are then able to LOOK AT and SEE things is Truly amazing to WATCH and OBSERVE. To WITNESS the BLOCKAGE and PREVENTION of the True and FULL POTENTIAL within 'you' ALL, although is sad is still a process to be in awe of.
You should try saying that in front of a mirror.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 amWhat you have also STILL NOT YET worked out is that the, so called, "evidence" is only evidence for A GUESS about what COULD BE or MIGHT BE true, right, and correct, and NOT for what is ACTUALLY True, Right, and Correct. WHEN will you COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND this FACT?
About 30 years ago. That is why I refer to the big bang as a theory or hypothesis. It is the evidence which is ACTUALLY True, Right, and Correct; we know this because it is very thoroughly checked.
uwot wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:55 pmWhat does your method involve?
Essentially, just being Truly OPEN, which is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what 'you', "believers" ARE.
The problem with being "Truly OPEN", as you demonstrate it, is that you allow any old bollocks to settle, and you forfeit the cognitive filters that prevent you looking like a complete moron.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 amTo just be Truly OPEN, one just needs to be Truly Honest, and seriously Wanting to CHANGE.
Remember this?
ken wrote: Mon May 09, 2016 5:51 amI had never been a believer in god, nor anything else, nor did I know anything about philosophy. That was until i started on a journey of just wanting to change. In order to change i had to seek out help from others, I had no idea on how to become a better person by myself. But what happened as i was seeking to change was that i found that by just listening, truly listening that is, and by truly answering honestly and fully those meaningful answers of life, which we are all seeking, unwittingly or unknowingly, just start coming to light. I was not looking for answers, i was just seeking out how to change for the better, but by being truly open and honest with others, and with myself, I began to discover how the mind and the brain work, then how to gain full understanding and thus forgiveness, and then who I am, the meaning of life, why we are here, etc., etc. While discovering these I also came across a formula that, to me, shows what will lead us all into living in peace and harmony together.
If change was your goal, then you have achieved that at least, but I can't congratulate you for changing for the worse.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age (ken??) wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 amI had never been a believer in god, nor anything else, nor did I know anything about philosophy. That was until i started on a journey of just wanting to change. In order to change i had to seek out help from others, I had no idea on how to become a better person by myself. But what happened as i was seeking to change was that i found that by just listening, truly listening that is, and by truly answering honestly and fully those meaningful answers of life, which we are all seeking, unwittingly or unknowingly, just start coming to light. I was not looking for answers, i was just seeking out how to change for the better, but by being truly open and honest with others, and with myself, I began to discover how the mind and the brain work, then how to gain full understanding and thus forgiveness, and then who I am, the meaning of life, why we are here, etc., etc. While discovering these I also came across a formula that, to me, shows what will lead us all into living in peace and harmony together.
Formula? What this then? Please tell me this formula, I NEED to know it.

...I am certain i won't be disappointed.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:15 am

No.
No.
Any generation, in the future.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:15 am And .... Follow up CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN .... nobody understands you because you only communicate with us using words that have special meanings for you that are entirely unlike what they actually mean to anyone else.

Is this is REALLY true, to you?

If yes, then will you provide EXAMPLES?

If no, then WHY NOT?

Also, the term "nobody" does NOT leave ANY body. Which, would EXPLAIN WHY 'you' STILL do NOT YET UNDERSTAND ANY thing that I have written, so far.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:15 am So if you are claiming that the prediction in that phrase has already come to pass ....
WHY would you even PRESUME such a thing?

Have you SERIOUSLY STILL NOT YET UNDERSTOOD what I have been doing here?

Oh, and by the way, I have NEVER claimed that the prediction in that phrase has already come to pass. To ASSUME otherwise is just TOTALLY ABSURD and RIDICULOUS.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:15 am who are these future generations that understand exactly WHAT <you - the person who calls himself age at this time> have been doing ...
Those who do.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:15 am let alone MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY...?
Because they have READ, and WORKED 'it' OUT.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 am
uwot wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:55 pmIt is self-explanatory, and yet you cannot explain it.
But WHY did you JUMP, so quickly, to the PRESUMPTION that I can NOT explain 'it'?
In the 5 years you have been posting as ken or Age, you have failed to explain anything.
REALLY?
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 am That is time enough to draw the reasonable conclusion that you don't know your arse from your elbow.
You CAN conclude that the Universe BEGAN and IS EXPANDING, or, that I do NOT know my ass from my elbow. Either way this is of NO CONCERN AT ALL to me.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 am...you STILL BELIEVE and CLAIM that the Universe BEGAN and IS EXPANDING. The two CONTRADICT each other.
LOL This just SHOWS how DISTORTED and TWISTED your currently HELD BELIEFS are making 'you'. How would you KNOW what I MEAN?

That was, and STILL IS, EXACTLY what I MEANT, and STILL MEAN.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 amSo, if you learned how to SEE thee ACTUAL Truth of things, "years ago", then what is thee ACTUAL Truth in regards to thee Universe, Itself; Did the Universe BEGIN and IS EXPANDING, or, is the Universe INFINITE and ETERNAL, or, does the Universe do something else?
Thee ACTUAL Truth of things is that there is red shift recorded in billions of galaxies, blue shift in a small number of local galaxies; the universe has not collapsed due to gravity; there is cosmic microwave background radiation; isotope abundances are consistent with models of nucleosynthesis based on big bang projections; as is the distribution of elements heavier than helium. All of those are facts;
And they ALL PROVE that thee Universe IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 am all support the big bang theory and all flatly refute any hypothesis that the universe is infinite and eternal.
LOL You are SO BLINDED by your OWN currently HELD BELIEFS that I LOVE YOU, SO MUCH, for PROVIDING as MUCH PROOF as you are here now.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 am All you have managed is to assert that by being truly open and honest, all those facts will somehow become compatible with the one hypothesis they are completely incompatible with.
But what "hypothesis" is that, which you talk of here?
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 am You haven't provided a single scrap of evidence that the universe is eternal, nor even a logical argument for why it should be so.
I KNOW.

And as I have been continually saying, I AWAIT for those who are Truly OPEN and Truly CURIOS. In the meanwhile I will use 'you', BELIEVERS, as PROOF for my other CLAIMS. I am in absolutely NO RUSH AT ALL.
uwot wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:55 pmI look at the evidence and I listen to people who know what they are talking about.
LOL EXACTLY like the religious person does.
As I have noted, the origin of the big bang is still a mystery.
And the origin of God is also STILL a mystery, to 'you', human beings, in the days when this was written. So, AGAIN, 'you', "uwot", are EXACTLY just like the 'religious'.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 am Life and consciousness too remain mysterious.
LOL ONLY to 'you'.

We have ALREADY DISCOVERED, WORKED OUT, and thus NOW KNOW. So, they like thee Universe, Itself, are NOT mysterious AT ALL, anymore, to 'us'.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 am Some people look at that and argue that a supernatural explanation is tenable.
Do they?

And who cares?
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 am I don't happen to believe any supernatural explanation, but it is the nature of supernatural explanations that I can't rule out any that is compatible with thee ACTUAL Truth of things outlined above.
And I REALLY do NOT care what you do NOT happen to believe, nor even believe, for that matter.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 am Then there is the type of religious person who insists that thee ACTUAL Truth of things is some sort of 'fake news', possibly created by their supernatural being of choice to test our faith, or by some malevolent supernatural baddie to lead us astray.
And then there are the religious, just like 'you', "uwot", who BELIEVE things, of which they have absolutely NO PROOF AT ALL.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 am Again, being supernatural explanations, I can't rule out even those, but my preferred hypothesis is that people who hold such opinions are fucking idiots.
AGAIN, who cares what 'your', so called, "preferred hypothesis"? I prefer to just LOOK AT and DISCUSS what is ACTUALLY True. But does ANY one care about this FACT?
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 amWhat 'you', "uwot", are saying, doing and PROVIDING us here now with is a PRIME EXAMPLE of the 'believer'. 'you' are saying EXACTLY like what the 'religious' person SAYS, when they have absolutely NO 'proof' AT ALL for their BELIEFS and CLAIMS, that is; "I look at the evidence and I listen to people who know what they are talking about".
I don't like the word 'believe' precisely because halfwits like you believe belief is a permanent condition:
LOL Here is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of "another one" who STILL is YET to UNDERSTAND the ACTUAL WORDS I have PLACED DIRECTLY in front of them.

I have even INFORMED you EXACTLY HOW and WHY 'belief' is NOT necessarily a 'permanent condition'. BUT because you are SO TWISTED and DISTORTED because of your currently HELD BELIEFS you were NOT able to SEE and UNDERSTAND this FACT.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 amThe power of BELIEFS and their ability to infiltrate the human brain and completely and utterly DISTORT and TWIST the way 'you', adult human beings, are then able to LOOK AT and SEE things is Truly amazing to WATCH and OBSERVE. To WITNESS the BLOCKAGE and PREVENTION of the True and FULL POTENTIAL within 'you' ALL, although is sad is still a process to be in awe of.
You should try saying that in front of a mirror.
OKAY. What do you IMAGINE or ENVISION would happen?
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 amWhat you have also STILL NOT YET worked out is that the, so called, "evidence" is only evidence for A GUESS about what COULD BE or MIGHT BE true, right, and correct, and NOT for what is ACTUALLY True, Right, and Correct. WHEN will you COMPREHEND and UNDERSTAND this FACT?
About 30 years ago. That is why I refer to the big bang as a theory or hypothesis. It is the evidence which is ACTUALLY True, Right, and Correct; we know this because it is very thoroughly checked.
So, if the, so called, "big bang" is JUST a THEORY or HYPOTHESIS, AND, the "expanding" Universe is ALSO JUST a HYPOTHESIS, to you, then what EXACTLY is thee ACTUAL Truth of things? You did, after all, say that you "became ready to LEARN HOW to find and SEE thee ACTUAL Truth of things, for, and by, 'yourself", years ago".

Either you STILL have NOT YET learned HOW to FIND and SEE thee ACTUAL Truth of things, or you HAVE.

If you HAVE, then what EXACTLY is thee ACTUAL Truth of things, in regards to thee Universe, Itself?

After all WHAT the Universe ACTUALLY IS, and, HOW the Universe ACTUALLY WORKS is VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY to WORK OUT and KNOW, FOR SURE, and thus which can NOT be REFUTED.
uwot wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:55 pmWhat does your method involve?
Essentially, just being Truly OPEN, which is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what 'you', "believers" ARE.
The problem with being "Truly OPEN", as you demonstrate it, is that you allow any old bollocks to settle,
LOL Do 'you', human beings, in those days when this was written, STILL BELIEVE this VERY OLD STORY?

What 'you' STILL do NOT YET REALIZE is that WHILE one is Truly OPEN, then NOTHING can "settle". Which, as can be CLEARLY SEEN is the VERY OPPOSITE of what 'you' BELIEVE here.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 am and you forfeit the cognitive filters that prevent you looking like a complete moron.
BUT the MORE 'you', people, in the days when this is being written, LOOK AT and CLASS 'me' as a "MORON", "IDIOT", "INSANE", et cetera, et cetera, THEN the FAR BETTER this is for 'me' and for what I am ACTUALLY ACHIEVING HERE, NOW.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 amTo just be Truly OPEN, one just needs to be Truly Honest, and seriously Wanting to CHANGE.
Remember this?
ken wrote: Mon May 09, 2016 5:51 amI had never been a believer in god, nor anything else, nor did I know anything about philosophy. That was until i started on a journey of just wanting to change. In order to change i had to seek out help from others, I had no idea on how to become a better person by myself. But what happened as i was seeking to change was that i found that by just listening, truly listening that is, and by truly answering honestly and fully those meaningful answers of life, which we are all seeking, unwittingly or unknowingly, just start coming to light. I was not looking for answers, i was just seeking out how to change for the better, but by being truly open and honest with others, and with myself, I began to discover how the mind and the brain work, then how to gain full understanding and thus forgiveness, and then who I am, the meaning of life, why we are here, etc., etc. While discovering these I also came across a formula that, to me, shows what will lead us all into living in peace and harmony together.
If change was your goal, then you have achieved that at least, but I can't congratulate you for changing for the worse.
Firstly, THANK YOU SO MUCH for bringing this to LIGHT here now for MORE PEOPLE to LOOK AT and SEE.

Secondly, HOW, EXACTLY, have I SUPPOSEDLY changed, for the worse?

And, if 'you' do NOT provide ANY thing, then 'we' have NOTHING to LOOK AT and DISCUSS.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:38 am
Age (ken??) wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:09 amI had never been a believer in god, nor anything else, nor did I know anything about philosophy. That was until i started on a journey of just wanting to change. In order to change i had to seek out help from others, I had no idea on how to become a better person by myself. But what happened as i was seeking to change was that i found that by just listening, truly listening that is, and by truly answering honestly and fully those meaningful answers of life, which we are all seeking, unwittingly or unknowingly, just start coming to light. I was not looking for answers, i was just seeking out how to change for the better, but by being truly open and honest with others, and with myself, I began to discover how the mind and the brain work, then how to gain full understanding and thus forgiveness, and then who I am, the meaning of life, why we are here, etc., etc. While discovering these I also came across a formula that, to me, shows what will lead us all into living in peace and harmony together.
WHY do you feel that 'you' NEED to know it?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:38 am ...I am certain i won't be disappointed.
If I said, "eating cats", then are you REALLY CERTAIN that you will NOT be disappointed?

Without KNOW some 'thing' FIRST, then HOW could you be SO CERTAIN that you would NOT be disappointed?

The formula by the way is HOW; which is JUST, being Truly Honest, Openness, and seriously Wanting (or Willing) to CHANGE, for the better.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:32 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:38 am
WHY do you feel that 'you' NEED to know it?
attofishpi wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:38 am ...I am certain i won't be disappointed.
If I said, "eating cats", then are you REALLY CERTAIN that you will NOT be disappointed?

Without KNOW some 'thing' FIRST, then HOW could you be SO CERTAIN that you would NOT be disappointed?

The formula by the way is HOW; which is JUST, being Truly Honest, Openness, and seriously Wanting (or Willing) to CHANGE, for the better.
One schizophrenic asking another schizophrenic for the formula of always receiving suggestions/voices, what could go wrong. :)
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:44 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:15 am

No.

No.
Any generation, in the future.
Are you yourself, now, "future generations" when used in some sentence you personally wrote a couple of year ago?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:15 am And .... Follow up CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN .... nobody understands you because you only communicate with us using words that have special meanings for you that are entirely unlike what they actually mean to anyone else.

Is this is REALLY true, to you?

If yes, then will you provide EXAMPLES?
Well, you told me I don't know what "I" means and your alternative is some whackadoodle crap about God.
You've got some idea that beliefs are incontrovertible, which is absurd.
Nobody knows why you say "thee" and it isn't even really worth bothering to ask.
And you have already boasted about speaking a private language that nobody else can understand.
And you had just explained away your own lack of meaning by explaining that you communicate with us by picking words for what they mean TO YOU.... NOT US.

Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:44 pm Also, the term "nobody" does NOT leave ANY body. Which, would EXPLAIN WHY 'you' STILL do NOT YET UNDERSTAND ANY thing that I have written, so far.
Dude, it's pretty clear to everyone that you also don't understand what you are on about. That's why you've spent years "searching for the right words".
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:15 am So if you are claiming that the prediction in that phrase has already come to pass ....
WHY would you even PRESUME such a thing?
Are you taking the piss?

Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:44 pm Have you SERIOUSLY STILL NOT YET UNDERSTOOD what I have been doing here?
Mate, we're at the point now where the thing to be established is whether that is ever possible with you. The terms you set for anyone to communicate with you aren't very reasonable, and the effort expended on your side to help anyone understand you is entirely lacking.

Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:44 pm Oh, and by the way, I have NEVER claimed that the prediction in that phrase has already come to pass. To ASSUME otherwise is just TOTALLY ABSURD and RIDICULOUS.
In recent days you have used one specific prediction to justify that you can predict the future. What was it Ken? Tell the truth please.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:15 am who are these future generations that understand exactly WHAT <you - the person who calls himself age at this time> have been doing ...
Those who do.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:15 am let alone MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY...?
Because they have READ, and WORKED 'it' OUT.
But who are they?

Do you see how you receive those clarifying questions you insist on, but then you go out of your way not answer them? We do Ken.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

FlashDangerpants to Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm Do you see how you receive those clarifying questions you insist on, but then you go out of your way not answer them? We do Ken.
Indeed!

Ken/Age has been programming himself for so long with the same intoxicated phrases and ideas over and over, that he is neither honest nor open. He tries to project responsibility and excuses for what he lacks onto other people, saying that other people do not understand or are not open or do not ask the right questions in the right way, when it is he, himself, who fails to provide accurate reasoning or proof for anything he claims.

Instead, he continually fortifies his fantasy position, elevating himself... like an insane child playing “King” in a castle. It can be entertaining watching others launch flaming bombs over the walls. But Ken/Age simply repeats the phrases for his illusion over and over to continually regenerate and maintain the closed and self-serving position from which he can continue making his false and foolish claims and projections.

Dealing with people’s delusions and self-deception and dishonesty on this forum is an interesting practice of challenging such things that we consciously choose to avoid in ourselves, yes? We all demonstrate the vast range of human potential. It’s interesting to see how those who claim some sort of divine association/alignment/knowledge actually demonstrate the opposite: showing their delusion and dependency on it, as well as their limitations as a result of it.

It would seem that such people (as reasonably intelligent human beings) would choose to have more clarity and self-awareness than they actually appear to. They do not seem to question themselves -- perhaps because questioning acknowledges that there’s “something that isn’t known or accurate”, which may undermine (or disprove) their particular claims of "knowing". What are their reasons and needs and fears, I wonder? Is the “unknown”, or their sense of themselves, or life and the world so terrifying to accept? Have they lost or refused the capability to embrace further and grow?

Again, I find this forum an interesting practice of challenging intoxicated ideas (which could afflict any of us if we allowed), while exploring what causes and perpetuates such intoxication, and what is beyond it.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:27 pm
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 amIn the 5 years you have been posting as ken or Age, you have failed to explain anything.
REALLY?
LOL. REALLY!
LOL This just SHOWS how DISTORTED and TWISTED your currently HELD BELIEFS are making 'you'. How would you KNOW what I MEAN?
LOL Because you have told me what you believe many times.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:27 pmThat was, and STILL IS, EXACTLY what I MEANT, and STILL MEAN.
LOL No Age, what you mean is that blue shift and red shift imply that the universe is both expanding and contracting. You believe that because you do not understand science.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 amThee ACTUAL Truth of things is that there is red shift recorded in billions of galaxies, blue shift in a small number of local galaxies; the universe has not collapsed due to gravity; there is cosmic microwave background radiation; isotope abundances are consistent with models of nucleosynthesis based on big bang projections; as is the distribution of elements heavier than helium. All of those are facts;
And they ALL PROVE that thee Universe IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL.
LOL This is a PRIME EXAMPLE, of how Age, in thee days that this was written, would SIMPLY ASSERT the thing that he believed, WITHOUT providing any PROOF that it is Thee ACTUAL Truth of things.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 amAll you have managed is to assert that by being truly open and honest, all those facts will somehow become compatible with the one hypothesis they are completely incompatible with.
But what "hypothesis" is that, which you talk of here?
LOL You have forgotten YOUR OWN Hypothesis. LOL LOL LOL
FlashDangerpants

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:26 pm
FlashDangerpants to Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm Do you see how you receive those clarifying questions you insist on, but then you go out of your way not answer them? We do Ken.
Indeed!

Ken/Age has been programming himself for so long with the same intoxicated phrases and ideas over and over, that he is neither honest nor open. He tries to project responsibility and excuses for what he lacks onto other people, saying that other people do not understand or are not open or do not ask the right questions in the right way, when it is he, himself, who fails to provide accurate reasoning or proof for anything he claims.
He doesn't understand his own words, but is convinced that they are always theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee troooooooooooooooth. This results in his lack of any ability, even if he tried (it's questionable if he does try), to positively clarify anything he has written.

The outcome is that he provides only negative clarification - no matter how you interpret his words, if there is any risk of him needing to stand by them, he will say that you haven't understood them, but he will never say how you should have understood them because that would provide positive clarification.

Thus we have 3 simple words "future generations will" and no means to interpret them into a meaningful statement because every option has been rejected. The remainder is meaningless.

But it is meaningless to Ken too. When he wrote that future generations will come to this site to read about his path to glory, he meant it then in the exact terms that anyone would understand it. Then he had to reject his own meaning because the preposterous nature of the claim beacame aparent to him, and thus "future generations" had to stop meaning anything. Then he needed to avoid being seen to make uncertain predictions (due to his insistence that he doesn't hold any beliefs), and so "will" also becomes NOT THAT for every possible interpretation of that word in a sentence.

The result is that in any conversation, and almost certainly in his own head too, what age meant when he wrote any word ever isn't particualrly relevant to what that word means if remembered. There is no rule in Kenglish for any term to refer to any event or object or relate to any other words in particular way, and thus even if you somehow decoded one of his sentences, it would imediately be up in the air again because it might mean something entirely different the next second.

In short, all communication with Ken is entirely quus and all Ken's words, because he has no courage to stand by any meaning for them at all, have no meaning at all.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:26 pm They do not seem to question themselves -- perhaps because questioning acknowledges that there’s “something that isn’t known or accurate”, which may undermine (or disprove) their particular claims of "knowing". What are their reasons and needs and fears, I wonder? Is the “unknown”, or their sense of themselves, or life and the world so terrifying to accept? Have they lost or refused the capability to embrace further and grow?
Have you guys not considered that Age really is schizophrenic, and 100% genuinely believes to be a chosen one? There doesn't need to be any need or fear or reason behind it, it just happens.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

A world without plumbers, builders, chefs, surgeons, geniuses......
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:54 pm A world without plumbers, builders, chefs, surgeons, geniuses......
..you forgot, babies, ergo no women.