A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:54 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:50 pm
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:30 pm

God, I hate playing the asshole. You're OK, Age. I'm the one who needs to get help. I'm going insane over this woman I'm in love with. It just makes me angry at everything and everyone that no woman has ever returned my affection. Well, one did but she returned everyone else's affection too.
If that's the case then you must be doing something wrong. I doubt if you are 'in love' with this person. You are infatuated with her. There's a big difference. There's no point in getting angry at everyone else. What's wrong with being on your own anyway? Get a dog.
I take it you've never had strong romantic feelings for someone? I guess we're just different in the way we perceive the world. I don't see anything terribly wrong with infatuation in and of itself. It can lead to deeper feelings. For those who are lucky to have it returned it could be a very rewarding experience.
You 'take it' wrong then. If you want to make assumptions then going by your posts I would have to assume that you don't have the emotional strength or maturity to cope with a breakup in a genuine relationship. I think you are getting off lightly. There is a reason why women aren't attracted to men with obvious mental health 'issues', unless those men have some other outstanding attribute that makes women prepared to turn a blind eye to their mental problems or feel that they can 'fix' them; eg extreme sexual magnetism. genius, great talent in the arts... But even then, those individuals make notoriously awful and unreliable romantic partners. When you stop caring so much about being in a relationship is when they will become available to you.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:20 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:12 pm But you just said, "we'll have to trust them" [those that can not prove 'right now'], and, "you're just one more".

And now you say you would NOT trust them, nor me, without proof. Which is ONCE AGAIN more Truly CONTRADICTORY CLAIMS of yours "atla".
No, it means you're also autistic and interpreted "we'll have to trust them" the wrong way, even though it was in very simple English. i said that they foolishly expect to be trusted without proof.
LOL You OBVIOUSLY did NOT say this at all. As can be CLEARLY SEEN, and thus PROVED True.

You MAY have MEANT some thing else, but what you ACTUALLY SAID can be SEEN, CLEARLY.
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:20 pm
But I can and WILL as I am ALREADY GAINING the PROOF, right here now.
This is what age the human believes, but age is probably wrong.
LOL

For ANY or ALL of 'you', human beings, who want to CLAIM that I BELIEVE ANY thing, then instead of just CLAIMING I do, PROVIDE the ACTUAL PROOF for YOUR CLAIM.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:35 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:59 amI am NOT here to just TELL or EXPLAIN, to you, what thee ACTUAL Truth IS. I am here to TELL and EXPLAIN, to you, HOW you can find thee ACTUAL Truth by, and for, "yourself". This is just what I am in the process of learning how to communicate better with 'you', human beings.
Do you believe that should you TELL and EXPLAIN to me how to find "find thee ACTUAL Truth" by and for myself, I will find the same ACTUAL Truth that you already know?
Firstly, I do NOT believe ANY thing. WHEN will you AGREE with and ACCEPT this? You OBVIOUSLY could NOT refute this CLAIM, so just continually writing that I believe 'things' is just a complete and utter 'waste of time', as some say.

Secondly, the WHOLE POINT of ALLOWING 'you' to find thee ACTUAL Truth for, and by, "yourself", is so that IF people are coming to the EXACT SAME FINDINGS, then we KNOW, FOR SURE, that we are obtaining thee ACTUAL Truth of things.

SEE, the way to VERIFY what is ACTUALLY True or NOT is achieved accurate and correctly this way.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:06 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:32 am
There, I just gave you a reprint. Scroll up.
But you will NOT provide a link or an EXACT POSITION.

I could say the answers to ALL of your clarifying questions is above. Just scroll up. But does that REALLY help ANY one, correct?
Okay Ken, some of your stupidity must be play acting right? I posted the exact thing you asked for as one post, and then referenced it in the bext post with advice to scroll up to the post above. This Shit can't be beyond you.
Well this was OBVIOUSLY NOT CLEAR. IF you had just said that "it is the previous post that you had written to this one", then that makes it VERY CLEAR.

As can be CLEARLY SEEN you NEVER "advised" " to scroll up to "the post above" ". You OBVIOUSLY just wrote: "Scroll up". Thus the very reason WHY I talked about how you did NOT provide LINKS nor EXACT POSITIONS.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm So THE EXACT POSITION is "two posts above this one"
Now you are being UNCLEAR AGAIN. Do you MEAN "this post" or a "previous post" you wrote?

And people wonder WHY they could NOT YET find thee ACTUAL Truth of things. The way people wrote, back in the days when this was being written, it is VERY OBVIOUS WHY they were STILL SO CONFUSED.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm because you happened to have written a reply to somebody else between my two posts, that's where I answered your question in very precise and true terms.
Thank you. FINALLY.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm If you need a link, may I point you to the little blue up arrows besides our names in these things.
If you want to make a CLAIM that some 'thing' is some 'where', then it is BETTER for 'us' that you PROVIDE thee link, or the EXACT POSITION, to EXACTLY 'where' it is. And, EVEN BETTER, again, is you provide the ACTUAL WORDS that you are referring to.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm Those are the links to the places that the quotes come from.
Yes I KNOW. But because I do NOT like to ASSUME ANY thing and because I am NO where near as SMART as 'you', people, here, I would NOT like to click on blue up arrows and end up in wrong posts, read wrong texts, and/or come to wrong conclusions. So, if you just PROVIDE the ACTUAL WORDS, then 'we' can LOOK AT EXACTLY 'that' what 'you' are REFERRING TO.

Also, and by the way, you are, ONCE AGAIN, just MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING what I said you were MISQUOTING me about, anyway. The reason I said you MISQUOTED me is NOT because of what you provided I said, years ago, but because of the way you PLACED MISQUOTES.

Now, IF you had just ask for CLARIFICATION, BEFORE you JUMPED to an ASSUMPTION, and CONCLUSION, which ended up just being PLAIN Wrong, ONCE AGAIN, then we would NOT have, ONCE AGAIN, 'wasted so much time', ONCE MORE.
Mate, I have posted your future generations text about 20 times in big colourful letters. And.... you have clarified nothing. So, are you about to clarify anything....?
Well what can be CLEARLY SEEN, in the original text and context that it was written, now that you have provided it, is the ACTUAL CLARITY that you are so DESPERATELY SEEKING and WANTING from me.
I have been requesting clarification on teh simple matter of whether you are predicting that persons in the yeart 2100 will be visiting this forum to learn about your grand wisdom.[/quote]

AND, I keep telling you NO.

What part of NO are you MISSING or DO NOT UNDERSTAND?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm Or will it be persons in the year 3500 who do so? That is not at all clear.
You REALLY have NOT YET discovered the ABILITY, nor learned HOW, to just REMAIN OPEN, have you?

When, and IF you EVER do, then you will discover and SEE just how much 'waste of a time' you have spent here.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm I am looking for clarity over whether you are issuing the sort of god-chanelling vision FROM the future as Atla suspects, or are just telling us what you BELIEVE will be the case in the future.
Considering just how MANY TIMES that I INFORM 'you', human beings, that I do NOT BELIEVE this, or ANY thing, then SURELY it is NOT the latter, correct?

And, I thought I was the SLOWEST one here.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm There is no clarification to be had from you in this matter.
CLOSED CLARIFYING QUESTIONS receive DIFFERENT ANSWERS than OPEN CLARIFYING QUESTIONS WILL.

And, DIFFERENT CLARIFYING QUESTIONS also receive DIFFERENT ANSWERS.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm It's not natural for me to spend this much time on your words Ken, you aren't interesting so it bores me to bother doing this stuff.
Considering you said a while ago: "We're kinda done now ...", I was HOPING that was the end of it from you. But, no.

Also, it appears VERY CONTRADICTORY for someone to do some thing, which they OBVIOUSLY do NOT 'have to' and which they CLAIM "bores them".

WHY, EXACTLY, are you spending so much time on my words if they REALLY "bore you"?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm And you aren't important, so it doesn't need doing. I'm doing this only because you are an obnoxious spam monkey who keeps taking over threads about other subjects to talk about himself.
Parapraxis?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm Talk of what I 'desperately need' or 'want' from you is misplaced, I would be happy for there to be a little bit less of you, because what there is, is textureless and lacks variety.
Have you NOT YET heard of the 'ignore button'?

There is one in this forum.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm You are human spinach, and I would like a smaller portion please.
AGAIN, you might find the 'ignore button' VERY HELPFUL.

.... no. Still clarifying nothing at all.
WHEN do these future generations fully understand you Ken?
It is NOT about, and NEVER was, about "understanding ANY 'me', referred to ANY name like "ken" nor "age".
Yeah, well you, Age/Ken are the person who often tells us that he has answered all clarifying questions put to him, but not received answers for those he has asked.
Your CLAIM here is Wrong, ONCE AGAIN.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm So if you have been intending that as an impossible riddle, that's a bit of a dick move Ken.
LOOK AT the QUOTED section of MY ACTUAL WORDS, which you THANKFULLY PROVIDED for 'us' to LOOK AT and SEE. In there I ALREADY INFORMED that 'this' is NOT necessarily for 'you', human beings, in the days when this is being written.

Did you MISS or MISUNDERSTAND this ALSO?

This, so called, 'riddle' is therefore NOT meant for 'you', "flashdangerpants". 'you', human beings, in the days when this was being written, still have some MORE EVOLVING to do BEFORE 'this' can be BETTER and/or FULLY UNDERSTOOD.

'you', "flashdangerpants", are JUST BEING USED, in order to gather and obtain ACTUAL PROOF, for future generations to be able to LOOK AT and SEE just how the Mind and the brain work, and at HOW the brain can be human beings worst enemy.
Future generations will FULLY understand thee 'I', of which there is ONLY One. You KNOW that 'I', which hitherto the days when this was being, 'you', human beings, STILL did NOT YET KNOW the, proper and correct, answer to the question, 'Who am 'I'?', correct?
We know the answer to "who am I".
Oh okay, if you say so.

AND, who and/or what is the 'we', EXACTLY, which 'you' are referring to here?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm You have your own, unecessary, Kenglish version of that in a language none of us speaks. And you have an unshakeable belief that future generations will understand that question in Kenglish rather than English.
If this is what YOU BELIEVE IS TRUE, then this MUST BE TRUE, correct?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm But we remain no closer to an explanation of how you know that future generations will adopt this quite inexplicable need for "I" to refer to the universe when some new word would be a more sane way to get there.
Well here is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of how the brain completely and utterly DISTORTS what I has been ACTUALLY SAID, and WRITTEN CLEARLY, for ALL to LOOK AT, and SEE.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm You apparently have some reason for using "Theee" instead of 'the'', why not Iiii instead of 'I'?
BECAUSE Iiii has NEVER been a WORD EVERY USED BEFORE, that I am aware of anyway.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm How do you know future generations wil adopt your particular choice of language conventions?
Who, and/or what, EVER CLAIMED that they would?
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:06 am When future generations will FULLY UNDERSTOOD is when they learn how to become Truly Honest and Truly OPEN, like 'you' ALL once were.

Explaining this to a species, and a generation, who are Truly CLOSED and Truly Dishonest, just takes some time. But, as I keep REMINDING you, there is NO RUSH. As ALL works out PERFECTLY, ANYWAY.
Yeah, you're a bit too evasive and bullshitty to be accusing me of dishonesty if I am to be completely honest with you Ken.
But I am PURPOSELY being, so called, "evasive" with 'you', "flashdangerpants". This is SO I can USE 'you' MORE the way that I WANT TO, to be completely Honest with 'you', "flashdangerpants".
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm And right now, what we have here is more evasion. The useful answer to "when will X happen?" is not "it will happen when it happens".
Have you EVER heard the expression; 'ONLY God KNOWS', before?

ONCE what I have been SAYING is FULLY UNDERSTOOD, then that expression will be FULLY UNDERSTOOD as well.

AGAIN, there is NO RUSH. Everything is moving according to thee PLAN, PERFECTLY.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm What is at question here is the nature of your prophecy. If it is not a matter of your personal belief, what is it?

KNOWING.

Or, instinctual, or internal, KNOWING, if that is BETTER.

'future generations', are the ones who come AFTER the one, in the days when this is being written.

Because what is to become just, 'common knowledge', is IRREFUTABLE, and which has ALREADY being PROVEN True throughout this thread and throughout human history.
No, how do you actually know Ken? Drop the mysticism act and tell us the truth.
The SAME WAY 'you' KNOW 'things'.

How do 'you' ACTUALLY KNOW?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:26 am

But you will NOT provide a link or an EXACT POSITION.

I could say the answers to ALL of your clarifying questions is above. Just scroll up. But does that REALLY help ANY one, correct?
Okay Ken, some of your stupidity must be play acting right? I posted the exact thing you asked for as one post, and then referenced it in the bext post with advice to scroll up to the post above. This Shit can't be beyond you.
Well this was OBVIOUSLY NOT CLEAR. IF you had just said that "it is the previous post that you had written to this one", then that makes it VERY CLEAR.

As can be CLEARLY SEEN you NEVER "advised" " to scroll up to "the post above" ". You OBVIOUSLY just wrote: "Scroll up". Thus the very reason WHY I talked about how you did NOT provide LINKS nor EXACT POSITIONS.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm So THE EXACT POSITION is "two posts above this one"
Now you are being UNCLEAR AGAIN. Do you MEAN "this post" or a "previous post" you wrote?

And people wonder WHY they could NOT YET find thee ACTUAL Truth of things. The way people wrote, back in the days when this was being written, it is VERY OBVIOUS WHY they were STILL SO CONFUSED.
Fine, I guess the stupidity isn't an act.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm because you happened to have written a reply to somebody else between my two posts, that's where I answered your question in very precise and true terms.
Thank you. FINALLY.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm If you need a link, may I point you to the little blue up arrows besides our names in these things.
If you want to make a CLAIM that some 'thing' is some 'where', then it is BETTER for 'us' that you PROVIDE thee link, or the EXACT POSITION, to EXACTLY 'where' it is. And, EVEN BETTER, again, is you provide the ACTUAL WORDS that you are referring to.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm Those are the links to the places that the quotes come from.
Yes I KNOW. But because I do NOT like to ASSUME ANY thing and because I am NO where near as SMART as 'you', people, here, I would NOT like to click on blue up arrows and end up in wrong posts, read wrong texts, and/or come to wrong conclusions. So, if you just PROVIDE the ACTUAL WORDS, then 'we' can LOOK AT EXACTLY 'that' what 'you' are REFERRING TO.
You do go on at length about some stupid shit Ken. It was quite reasonable to expect somebody of basic average intelligence to get what was going on there.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:26 am Also, and by the way, you are, ONCE AGAIN, just MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING what I said you were MISQUOTING me about, anyway. The reason I said you MISQUOTED me is NOT because of what you provided I said, years ago, but because of the way you PLACED MISQUOTES.

Now, IF you had just ask for CLARIFICATION, BEFORE you JUMPED to an ASSUMPTION, and CONCLUSION, which ended up just being PLAIN Wrong, ONCE AGAIN, then we would NOT have, ONCE AGAIN, 'wasted so much time', ONCE MORE.

Well what can be CLEARLY SEEN, in the original text and context that it was written, now that you have provided it, is the ACTUAL CLARITY that you are so DESPERATELY SEEKING and WANTING from me.
I have been requesting clarification on teh simple matter of whether you are predicting that persons in the yeart 2100 will be visiting this forum to learn about your grand wisdom.

Well you see, just saying NO is negative. I'm looking for you to actually tell me what you were predicting with the words you made me quote exactly twice. and you are just not doing that.

You tell us to ask you clarifying question, but you don't deliver your end of the bargain.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm Or will it be persons in the year 3500 who do so? That is not at all clear.
You REALLY have NOT YET discovered the ABILITY, nor learned HOW, to just REMAIN OPEN, have you?

When, and IF you EVER do, then you will discover and SEE just how much 'waste of a time' you have spent here.
I am under little illusion that asking you to actually clarify a clarifying question is a waste of time. I am totally open to you telling me when your prediction will come true though. Are you OPEN to actually doing that though?

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm I am looking for clarity over whether you are issuing the sort of god-chanelling vision FROM the future as Atla suspects, or are just telling us what you BELIEVE will be the case in the future.
Considering just how MANY TIMES that I INFORM 'you', human beings, that I do NOT BELIEVE this, or ANY thing, then SURELY it is NOT the latter, correct?
Only if it is true that DO NOT BELIEVE ANY "Things".

But is it true? You won't clarify whether your prediction about future generations is knowledge, experience, memory or any of the other things it might be that aren't beliefs. So it might be more true that you believe you don't believe things. Perhaps if you get round to clarifying anything, we might clarify that at the same time.

Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:26 am And, I thought I was the SLOWEST one here.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm There is no clarification to be had from you in this matter.
CLOSED CLARIFYING QUESTIONS receive DIFFERENT ANSWERS than OPEN CLARIFYING QUESTIONS WILL.

Tell us what your prediction is actually a prediction of Ken. That's not a "closed" question.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm You are human spinach, and I would like a smaller portion please.
I don't care about ignore buttons. When I'm busy I just ignore you by not bothering to read your posts.

It is NOT about, and NEVER was, about "understanding ANY 'me', referred to ANY name like "ken" nor "age".
Yeah, well you, Age/Ken are the person who often tells us that he has answered all clarifying questions put to him, but not received answers for those he has asked.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm So if you have been intending that as an impossible riddle, that's a bit of a dick move Ken.
LOOK AT the QUOTED section of MY ACTUAL WORDS, which you THANKFULLY PROVIDED for 'us' to LOOK AT and SEE. In there I ALREADY INFORMED that 'this' is NOT necessarily for 'you', human beings, in the days when this is being written.

This, so called, 'riddle' is therefore NOT meant for 'you', "flashdangerpants". 'you', human beings, in the days when this was being written, still have some MORE EVOLVING to do BEFORE 'this' can be BETTER and/or FULLY UNDERSTOOD.

'you', "flashdangerpants", are JUST BEING USED, in order to gather and obtain ACTUAL PROOF, for future generations to be able to LOOK AT and SEE just how the Mind and the brain work, and at HOW the brain can be human beings worst enemy.
Well we didn't need to dig up an old quote about you getting all messianic and predicting future generations would value this forum for your wisdom did we? You reel them off with merry abandon.

Who are the future generations Ken. WHEN are they Ken? HOW DO YOU KNOW?

You know that consistently boasting that you are using us as puppets for your own gratification marks you out as all the things Atla says you are by the way?
Future generations will FULLY understand thee 'I', of which there is ONLY One. You KNOW that 'I', which hitherto the days when this was being, 'you', human beings, STILL did NOT YET KNOW the, proper and correct, answer to the question, 'Who am 'I'?', correct?
We know the answer to "who am I".
Oh okay, if you say so.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm You have your own, unecessary, Kenglish version of that in a language none of us speaks. And you have an unshakeable belief that future generations will understand that question in Kenglish rather than English.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm But we remain no closer to an explanation of how you know that future generations will adopt this quite inexplicable need for "I" to refer to the universe when some new word would be a more sane way to get there.
Well here is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of how the brain completely and utterly DISTORTS what I has been ACTUALLY SAID, and WRITTEN CLEARLY, for ALL to LOOK AT, and SEE.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm You apparently have some reason for using "Theee" instead of 'the'', why not Iiii instead of 'I'?
BECAUSE Iiii has NEVER been a WORD EVERY USED BEFORE, that I am aware of anyway.
So what? My point is entirely valid, if you have some new meaning for the word "I", why not just use a new word?

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm How do you know future generations wil adopt your particular choice of language conventions?
You did you hopeless buffoon.

Those are YOUR words!
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:06 am When future generations will FULLY UNDERSTOOD is when they learn how to become Truly Honest and Truly OPEN, like 'you' ALL once were.

Explaining this to a species, and a generation, who are Truly CLOSED and Truly Dishonest, just takes some time. But, as I keep REMINDING you, there is NO RUSH. As ALL works out PERFECTLY, ANYWAY.
Yeah, you're a bit too evasive and bullshitty to be accusing me of dishonesty if I am to be completely honest with you Ken.
But I am PURPOSELY being, so called, "evasive" with 'you', "flashdangerpants". This is SO I can USE 'you' MORE the way that I WANT TO, to be completely Honest with 'you', "flashdangerpants".
So you confess to deliberately not answering clarifying questions now?
Also, you sound a lot like a psychopath again there.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm And right now, what we have here is more evasion. The useful answer to "when will X happen?" is not "it will happen when it happens".

ONCE what I have been SAYING is FULLY UNDERSTOOD, then that expression will be FULLY UNDERSTOOD as well.

AGAIN, there is NO RUSH. Everything is moving according to thee PLAN, PERFECTLY.
Really? So you get your wisdom from a divine source huh?
Atla is doing really well today.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:08 pm What is at question here is the nature of your prophecy. If it is not a matter of your personal belief, what is it?
KNOWING.

Are you telling us that when you predict what people in some distant future will know, will think, and will choose to do .... you are expressing the contents of some sort of prophetic vision?

I know I am wearing trousers by looking at my butt, if I can't see it, there are trousers in the way.
I know that my cat is hungry because he has a dinner roar to alert me to the fact.
I know that Julius Caesar is dead because history books confirm this.

When I Know stuff, there's ususally some way in which I can check.

If I thought that 700 years from now there would be an annual clebration of my works on Flash Danger Day and all the children up and down England would wear a special costume for it and recieve presents.... that wouldn't really be something I knew, it would be a delusional belief I held. That's what your thing seems to be right now. Are you OPEN to that posibility?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:43 am LOL You OBVIOUSLY did NOT say this at all. As can be CLEARLY SEEN, and thus PROVED True.

You MAY have MEANT some thing else, but what you ACTUALLY SAID can be SEEN, CLEARLY.
it's what i said, you just totally fail to understand simple human language
LOL

For ANY or ALL of 'you', human beings, who want to CLAIM that I BELIEVE ANY thing, then instead of just CLAIMING I do, PROVIDE the ACTUAL PROOF for YOUR CLAIM.
so you are denying what you wrote one sentence earlier :D

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am

Fine, I guess the stupidity isn't an act.
So, ONCE AGAIN, you write ONE THING but mean a completely ANOTHER THING, and YET then CLAIM that 'I' am the STUPID ONE.

Thank you. FINALLY.
You do go on at length about some stupid shit Ken.
And what you see as, and call, "stupid shit" other people do NOT.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am It was quite reasonable to expect somebody of basic average intelligence to get what was going on there.
And YET you STILL have NOT YET worked out what was going on there.

You MISQUOTED me.

And, you STILL do NOT YET KNOW WHERE, correct?

Because it was OBVIOUSLY NOT WHERE you ASSUMED it was.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:26 am Also, and by the way, you are, ONCE AGAIN, just MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING what I said you were MISQUOTING me about, anyway. The reason I said you MISQUOTED me is NOT because of what you provided I said, years ago, but because of the way you PLACED MISQUOTES.

I have been requesting clarification on teh simple matter of whether you are predicting that persons in the yeart 2100 will be visiting this forum to learn about your grand wisdom.

Well you see, just saying NO is negative.
LOL I do NOT CARE ONE IOTA what you consider 'negative' nor 'positive'.

You ask the clarifying question. I give you the answer to THAT question, from MY perspective. How you then want to SEE that answer is of NO CONCERN, to me. In fact, the MORE Wrong you are in your perception, the MORE you are PROVING what I WILL SAY.

And, if NO is negative, and YES is positive, then this has ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING WHATSOEVER in regards to ANY thing here.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am I'm looking for you to actually tell me what you were predicting with the words you made me quote exactly twice. and you are just not doing that.
What MAKES you THINK that I was predicting some 'thing'?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am You tell us to ask you clarifying question, but you don't deliver your end of the bargain.
I ANSWER the WORDS put IN FRONT of me.

If you do NOT like the ANSWERS, or if you find them, so called, "negative", then I suggest just CHANGING the questions you ask.

I am under little illusion that asking you to actually clarify a clarifying question is a waste of time. I am totally open to you telling me when your prediction will come true though. Are you OPEN to actually doing that though?
WHAT 'prediction'?
Well if I say I DO NOT, then WHY would ANY one ASSUME otherwise?

Also, WHY did you use a capital 'T' with the 'things' word here?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am But is it true?
Yes 'it' is True. But let us NOT forget what 'it' COULD BE.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am You won't clarify whether your prediction about future generations is knowledge, experience, memory or any of the other things it might be that aren't beliefs.
WHY would I.

You are UNDER the DELUDED BELIEF that 'I have BELIEFS', and that I BELIEVE 'that'. So, then, to you, it would HAVE TO BE that one, correct?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am So it might be more true that you believe you don't believe things.
LOL Just MORE PROOF that you are STUCK UNDER a DELUDED BELIEF.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am Perhaps if you get round to clarifying anything, we might clarify that at the same time.
Just about EVERY clarifying question you have asked has a Wrong ASSUMPTION of yours entangled within them. So, UNTIL you FIX that ISSUE that you HAVE, then we can and WILL get around to CLARIFYING 'things'.

Tell us what your prediction is actually a prediction of Ken. That's not a "closed" question.
LOL If you think or BELIEVE SO, But let us NOT FORGET that one would HAVE TO HAVE a 'prediction' FIRST, in order to be ABLE to do what you say here "sally".

How about you tell us what you prediction is actually a prediction of "flashdangerpants"?

I don't care about ignore buttons. When I'm busy I just ignore you by not bothering to read your posts.
Okay.

Well we didn't need to dig up an old quote about you getting all messianic and predicting future generations would value this forum for your wisdom did we?
NO

AND, we ALSO did NOT need you to express YOUR ASSUMPTIONS that are Wrong AGAIN, did we?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am You reel them off with merry abandon.
If you SAY and BELIEVE SO.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am Who are the future generations Ken. WHEN are they Ken? HOW DO YOU KNOW?
'I' have TOLD you, and thus IN-FORM-ED the 'you', ALREADY.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am You know that consistently boasting that you are using us as puppets for your own gratification marks you out as all the things Atla says you are by the way?
YES.

AND, the MORE of 'you' that MARK 'me' out to be some 'thing', and be some specific 'thing', then the BETTER this will end up WORKING OUT and BEING, for thee 'I'.

Oh okay, if you say so.

So what?
Well IF you had asked that from a Truly OPEN perspective, then you would NOT HAVE MISSED the POINT I was making.

To answer YOUR "So what?" here is that 'Iiii' is NOT a word used, whereas 'thee' OBVIOUSLY IS.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am My point is entirely valid, if you have some new meaning for the word "I", why not just use a new word?
LOL "new meaning". What is the OLD MEANING for the word 'I' and what does the word 'I' refer to, EXACTLY, to you?

Those are YOUR words!
Here is FURTHER PROOF of just how ASSUMPTIONS and/or BELIEFS can completely and utterly DISTORT and/or BLIND one to thee ACTUAL Truth of things.

There is NOTHING WHATSOEVER in THOSE WORDS, which SAY ANY thing about future generations adopting my particular choice of language conventions. In fact the EXACT OPPOSITE could be argued.

You REALLY are STILL a LONG WAY OFF from Truly understanding what being Truly OPEN ACTUALLY MEANS. There is NO wonder WHY you STILL keep MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING SO MUCH of what I SAY and WRITE.
NO.

WHY would you ASSUME such a thing?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am Also, you sound a lot like a psychopath again there.
GREAT, the MORE I am MARKED, the BETTER this is WORKING.

Really?
YES.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am So you get your wisdom from a divine source huh?
What 'wisdom'?

If "atla" is RIGHT, then 'I' am a "psychotic IDIOT, with autism". So, OBVIOUSLY, I would be the LAST one here to have ANY 'wisdom', correct?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am Atla is doing really well today.
In regards to what, EXACTLY?
KNOWING.

Are you telling us that when you predict what people in some distant future will know, will think, and will choose to do .... you are expressing the contents of some sort of prophetic vision?
NO

I am TELLING you what I SAY here, with the ACTUAL WORDS that are CLEARLY written here, which can be CLEARLY SEEN.

What you ASSUME I am "telling you" has been SHOWN, and thus ALREADY PROVEN True, to be RARELY ever Right.

I know I am wearing trousers by looking at my butt, if I can't see it, there are trousers in the way.
I know that my cat is hungry because he has a dinner roar to alert me to the fact.

HOW can you CHECK some one known as "julius caesar" is, so called, "dead"? Do you BELIEVE EVERY thing you read in books, which are labeled and called "history books"?

How do you KNOW that cat is "hungry"? You CLEARLY have a LOT of trouble READING and UNDERSTANDING CLEARLY written in the english language, so how do you KNOW cat language?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am If I thought that 700 years from now there would be an annual clebration of my works on Flash Danger Day and all the children up and down England would wear a special costume for it and recieve presents.... that wouldn't really be something I knew, it would be a delusional belief I held.
OBVIOUSLY.

For ANY one to even think that I have been saying ANY thing like this, just SHOWS and PROVES how much peoples, in the days when this was being written, were completely and utterly DELUDED by their OWN made up ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS.

I KNEW I was MANIPULATING 'you', "flashdangerpants", to make up ASSUMPTIONS, but I NEVER KNEW that they would be as DELUDED as this on IS. Thank you for SHARING this with 'us'.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am That's what your thing seems to be right now. Are you OPEN to that posibility?
LOL

What is 'my thing', EXACTLY, which you are referring to here?

By asking CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, from a Truly OPEN perspective, which I have just PROVIDED an EXAMPLE OF, SHOWS that I am OPEN, to ALL possibilities.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:59 am
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:43 am LOL You OBVIOUSLY did NOT say this at all. As can be CLEARLY SEEN, and thus PROVED True.

PROVE IT. Link us to WHERE you said that.
LOL

Which WAS, EXACTLY?

Are you denying what you wrote three sentences earlier?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:21 am

LOL

Which WAS, EXACTLY?

As PROVEN, all Age has are lies and delusions. And future generations will never read anything you wrote. Go pretend you're God all you want, live a miserable life and die alone.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:24 am
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:21 am
Which WAS, EXACTLY?

As PROVEN, all Age has are lies and delusions.
What, EXACTLY, has, supposedly and allegedly, "proven" that ALL I HAVE are LIES and DELUSIONS?
Atla wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:24 am And future generations will never read anything you wrote. Go pretend you're God all you want, live a miserable life and die alone.
Okay.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:43 am So, ONCE AGAIN, you write ONE THING but mean a completely ANOTHER THING, and YET then CLAIM that 'I' am the STUPID ONE.
What I said was that you cannot possibly be as stupid as you seem. But I am big enough to admit that I was wrong in this matter.

Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:43 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am It was quite reasonable to expect somebody of basic average intelligence to get what was going on there.

You MISQUOTED me.

Ok, where was it?

You ask the clarifying question. I give you the answer to THAT question, from MY perspective. How you then want to SEE that answer is of NO CONCERN, to me. In fact, the MORE Wrong you are in your perception, the MORE you are PROVING what I WILL SAY.

And, if NO is negative, and YES is positive, then this has ABSOLUTELY NO BEARING WHATSOEVER in regards to ANY thing here.
Are you admitting to withholding potential clarity when answering "CLAriFYinG qUEstiONs" Ken?

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am I'm looking for you to actually tell me what you were predicting with the words you made me quote exactly twice. and you are just not doing that.
You keep telling is about things future generations are going to do Ken. What is that if not prediction?

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am You tell us to ask you clarifying question, but you don't deliver your end of the bargain.

If you do NOT like the ANSWERS, or if you find them, so called, "negative", then I suggest just CHANGING the questions you ask.
Nothing works to get a straight answer out of you. You are crooked and you speak with forked tongue.

WHAT 'prediction'?
The same one as the last 20 questions Ken.

You are deomnstarably unreliable, so there's not much point assuming you can tell belief from truth.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am You won't clarify whether your prediction about future generations is knowledge, experience, memory or any of the other things it might be that aren't beliefs.
WHY would I.

You are UNDER the DELUDED BELIEF that 'I have BELIEFS', and that I BELIEVE 'that'. So, then, to you, it would HAVE TO BE that one, correct?
That sentence is gibberish in English, are you speaking a private language again?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am So it might be more true that you believe you don't believe things.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am Perhaps if you get round to clarifying anything, we might clarify that at the same time.
Just about EVERY clarifying question you have asked has a Wrong ASSUMPTION of yours entangled within them. So, UNTIL you FIX that ISSUE that you HAVE, then we can and WILL get around to CLARIFYING 'things'.
I have been asking you to explain some basic stuff about your claim that future generations will read your words and UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY.
You can circumvent my faulty assumptions by jet telling us what you know and how you know it.

LOL If you think or BELIEVE SO, But let us NOT FORGET that one would HAVE TO HAVE a 'prediction' FIRST, in order to be ABLE to do what you say here "sally".

How about you tell us what you prediction is actually a prediction of "flashdangerpants"?
I really don't understand what you are writing there Ken. You have a prediction, prohpecy, or some sort of experience of the future in which your wisdom is appreciated in ways it isn't now. You have repeatedly told me and others that there is a PLAN that is unfolding and even that "Everything is moving according to thee PLAN, PERFECTLY." So you have some future occurence that you are expecting. Tell us more about it please.

Well we didn't need to dig up an old quote about you getting all messianic and predicting future generations would value this forum for your wisdom did we?
NO

AND, we ALSO did NOT need you to express YOUR ASSUMPTIONS that are Wrong AGAIN, did we?
Whatever. That was another prediction you made about future generations.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am You reel them off with merry abandon.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am Who are the future generations Ken. WHEN are they Ken? HOW DO YOU KNOW?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am You know that consistently boasting that you are using us as puppets for your own gratification marks you out as all the things Atla says you are by the way?
YES.

AND, the MORE of 'you' that MARK 'me' out to be some 'thing', and be some specific 'thing', then the BETTER this will end up WORKING OUT and BEING, for thee 'I'.
And that was more of the messianic stuff. But you are still witholding all of the information who will be fully understanding your special Kenglish and when. Teh unkind would suggest that you have no idea and nothing to actually offer.

What is that "IN-FORM-ED" shit meant to mean by the way?

Oh okay, if you say so.

So what?
Well IF you had asked that from a Truly OPEN perspective, then you would NOT HAVE MISSED the POINT I was making.

To answer YOUR "So what?" here is that 'Iiii' is NOT a word used, whereas 'thee' OBVIOUSLY IS.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am My point is entirely valid, if you have some new meaning for the word "I", why not just use a new word?
LOL "new meaning". What is the OLD MEANING for the word 'I' and what does the word 'I' refer to, EXACTLY, to you?
I use the word I the same way every speaker of the English language does. It's only in Kenglish that it has some precisely opposite meanging and switches from being the personal pronoun to some universe-of-one-mind bullshit.

You should just get over yourself and make up your own word.

Those are YOUR words!
Here is FURTHER PROOF of just how ASSUMPTIONS and/or BELIEFS can completely and utterly DISTORT and/or BLIND one to thee ACTUAL Truth of things.

There is NOTHING WHATSOEVER in THOSE WORDS, which SAY ANY thing about future generations adopting my particular choice of language conventions. In fact the EXACT OPPOSITE could be argued.

You REALLY are STILL a LONG WAY OFF from Truly understanding what being Truly OPEN ACTUALLY MEANS. There is NO wonder WHY you STILL keep MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING SO MUCH of what I SAY and WRITE.
You don't offer anything positive to tell us how to understand what you write. You just go round and round telling people not to be wrong about your unintelligible shit.

But you did write "Future generations will FULLY understand thee 'I'" so anyone who doesn't speak Kenglish will understand that the same way I do and some actual clarity from you wouldn't be an unfair request.

NO.

Becasue you wrote "But I am PURPOSELY being, so called, "evasive" with 'you', "flashdangerpants"."

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am Also, you sound a lot like a psychopath again there.
Was it foretold in the before-before that the saviour of mankind would be mocked in his own lifetime?

Really?
YES.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am So you get your wisdom from a divine source huh?
What 'wisdom'?

If "atla" is RIGHT, then 'I' am a "psychotic IDIOT, with autism". So, OBVIOUSLY, I would be the LAST one here to have ANY 'wisdom', correct?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am Atla is doing really well today.
Dude you just did an "only God knows" routine to explain your own superiority. Atla has you pretty much worked out right down to the God-channeling stuff.

KNOWING.

NO

I am TELLING you what I SAY here, with the ACTUAL WORDS that are CLEARLY written here, which can be CLEARLY SEEN.

What you ASSUME I am "telling you" has been SHOWN, and thus ALREADY PROVEN True, to be RARELY ever Right.
Am I wrong though? You deny everything, but your counter explanations are always quite insane.

You just told me that you KNOW what is going to happen in the future, but your explanation for how you know is just that you know.

HOW can you CHECK some one known as "julius caesar" is, so called, "dead"? Do you BELIEVE EVERY thing you read in books, which are labeled and called "history books"?

How do you KNOW that cat is "hungry"? You CLEARLY have a LOT of trouble READING and UNDERSTANDING CLEARLY written in the english language, so how do you KNOW cat language?
I can direct you to some pretty good philosophy books if you want to study epistemology all of a sudden Ken. I can't promise you have the talent to read them though. My own take would be a combination of what Rorty says in the mirror of nature and Wittgenstein in the philosophical investigations / on certainty. My prediction is that trying to explain to you would be a giant waste of my time, this is based on prior experience.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am If I thought that 700 years from now there would be an annual clebration of my works on Flash Danger Day and all the children up and down England would wear a special costume for it and recieve presents.... that wouldn't really be something I knew, it would be a delusional belief I held.
OBVIOUSLY.

For ANY one to even think that I have been saying ANY thing like this, just SHOWS and PROVES how much peoples, in the days when this was being written, were completely and utterly DELUDED by their OWN made up ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS.

I KNEW I was MANIPULATING 'you', "flashdangerpants", to make up ASSUMPTIONS, but I NEVER KNEW that they would be as DELUDED as this on IS. Thank you for SHARING this with 'us'.
Uh-huh. Pretty big ego you got going on there fella.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:16 am That's what your thing seems to be right now. Are you OPEN to that posibility?
LOL

By asking CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, from a Truly OPEN perspective, which I have just PROVIDED an EXAMPLE OF, SHOWS that I am OPEN, to ALL possibilities.
If only you open to the much simpler possibility of just not chopping simple paragraphs up and pretending the sentences are unrelated to the one another, you might acheive competence in reading and comprehension.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:53 amFirstly, I do NOT believe ANY thing. WHEN will you AGREE with and ACCEPT this? You OBVIOUSLY could NOT refute this CLAIM, so just continually writing that I believe 'things' is just a complete and utter 'waste of time', as some say.

Secondly, the WHOLE POINT of ALLOWING 'you' to find thee ACTUAL Truth for, and by, "yourself", is so that IF people are coming to the EXACT SAME FINDINGS, then we KNOW, FOR SURE, that we are obtaining thee ACTUAL Truth of things.
That has never happened, but you clearly believe it will in the future. You are welcome to your Kenglish word 'believe', but whatever that means, it doesn't mean that in English. As you keep reminding us, there once was a broad consensus that the Earth was in the centre of the universe. In your version ancient and medieval people came "to the EXACT SAME FINDINGS", which if your thesis were correct would mean 'we KNOW, FOR SURE, that they were obtaining thee ACTUAL Truth of things'.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:53 amSEE, the way to VERIFY what is ACTUALLY True or NOT is achieved accurate and correctly this way.
That way lies groupspeak. Argumentum ad populum is not a guide to truth.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:43 am So, ONCE AGAIN, you write ONE THING but mean a completely ANOTHER THING, and YET then CLAIM that 'I' am the STUPID ONE.
What I said was that you cannot possibly be as stupid as you seem. But I am big enough to admit that I was wrong in this matter.
LOL You, ONCE AGAIN, completely and utterly MISSED or MISUNDERSTOOD what I was ACTUALLY REFERRING TO.

I was NOT referring to YOUR COMMENT about how stupid 'I' AM. We ALL KNOW that 'you' BELIEVE thee 'I' could NOT get ANY MORE STUPID.

I was just POINTING OUT that when you wrote: " two posts above "this one" ", you were completely and utterly Wrong. So, you wrote ONE THING, BUT what you ACTUALLY MEANT was a complete OTHER THING.

And, in the post, which you are replying to here, I was just POINTING OUT that, ONCE AGAIN. But, now this is the THIRD TIME, which you probably STILL will NOT YET have worked out.

But, YET 'I' am MEANT to be the STUPID ONE here, according to 'you'.

Also, if you are "big enough" to admit that you were wrong and that ACTUALLY 'I' can be AS STUPID as 'I' seem to 'you', then we WAIT to SEE if you have worked out what has ACTUALLY been going on and OCCURRING here.

You MISQUOTED me.

Ok, where was it?
WOW, IMAGINE if you ASKED this from the outset how much time we would NOT have wasted.

Where you MISQUOTED me was WHERE you wrote what I said, under your name. So, do you now get what was going on here?

Here is a hint, what was ACTUALLY going on here is NOTHING what you thought NOR IMAGINED.

Are you admitting to withholding potential clarity when answering "CLAriFYinG qUEstiONs" Ken?
NO. People who are Truly OPEN can SEE CLEARLY.

And you can, ONCE AGAIN, 'go for your life' and CLAIM that that ANSWER is, so called, "negative".

By the way, WHY do you write "CLAriFYinG qUEstiONs" like this?
You keep telling is about things future generations are going to do Ken. What is that if not prediction?
I asked you that CLARIFYING QUESTION BECAUSE I KNEW that YOUR FUTURE ANSWER would PROVIDE thee ANSWER to the CLAriFYinG qUEstiON that you asked me.

SO, IF I KEEP TELLING you about things future generations ARE GOING TO DO, then that would be OBVIOUSLY BE what "I am predicting", correct?

If yes, then YOUR OWN QUESTION, ANSWERED, ALREADY. As I have been telling you.

Nothing works to get a straight answer out of you. You are crooked and you speak with forked tongue.
If this is what you BELIEVE, then this MUST BE ONLY what I can do, from YOUR perspective of things.
WHAT 'prediction'?
The same one as the last 20 questions Ken.
So, you DID ALREADY KNOW what the, so called, "prediction" IS, which you keep asking me to tell you what 'it' IS.
You are deomnstarably unreliable, so there's not much point assuming you can tell belief from truth.
Okay, you are FREE to ASSUME absolutely ANY thing you like.

But what I NOTICED is that you completely LEFT OUT ANOTHER CLARIFYING QUESTION here that I asked you, which was: WHY did you use a capital 'T' with the 'things' word here?
WHY would I.

That sentence is gibberish in English, are you speaking a private language again?
And it will REMAIN 'gibberish' to you for as long as you NEVER seek CLARIFICATION.
I have been asking you to explain some basic stuff about your claim that future generations will read your words and UNDERSTAND COMPLETELY.
You can circumvent my faulty assumptions by jet telling us what you know and how you know it.
What I KNOW IS;
As future generations come to gain True understanding, itself, then they will become MORE CURIOS.

How I KNOW THIS;
Is because of how thee Mind and the brain work.

I really don't understand what you are writing there Ken.
Fair enough, you have NOT really been able to understand just about ANY thing I have been writing so far, so you really NOT understanding what I am writing here is of NO surprise AT ALL.

And, let us NOT forget that what I am writing here is NOT necessarily for 'you', "flashdangerpants" to understand.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am You have a prediction, prohpecy, or some sort of experience of the future in which your wisdom is appreciated in ways it isn't now.
AGAIN, you are Wrong.

And, contrary to what you think or believe it is NOT up to ME to circumvent YOUR faulty assumptions.

I have ALREADY INFORMED you of HOW to SEE the ACTUAL Truth of things.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am You have repeatedly told me and others that there is a PLAN that is unfolding and even that "Everything is moving according to thee PLAN, PERFECTLY." So you have some future occurence that you are expecting. Tell us more about it please.
One day, soon enough, people will learn how it is ACTUALLY possible to live in Peace and Harmony with one "another".

Oh, and by the way, I am NOT expecting this. I am ACHIEVING this.

NO

Whatever.
So, does this mean that you do NOT like being informed when you are Wrong?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am That was another prediction you made about future generations.
LOL NO it was NOT.

ONCE AGAIN, once you rid "yourself" the ASSUMPTIONS, then you will NOT be SO Wrong, SO OFTEN, and then you will ask CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, which WILL result in you getting what you call 'positive'.

YES.

And that was more of the messianic stuff.
If you say so.

Do you NOT like what you call "the messianic stuff"?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am But you are still witholding all of the information who will be fully understanding your special Kenglish and when.
Yes I KNOW.

I have been SAYING this all along.

Also, thank you for NOTICING as well.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am Teh unkind would suggest that you have no idea and nothing to actually offer.
GREAT. This works MORE in My FAVOR.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am What is that "IN-FORM-ED" shit meant to mean by the way?
The kind WILL say that that is NOT "shit".

EVERY thing has form.
Besides thee One Thing, EVERY thing else was created, and EVERY thing is continually forming, including 'you'.
By the way thee One Thing, or Creator, works It is FORMING EVERY thing, including 'you'.
ALL the necessarily INFORMATION to live a Truly Peaceful and Harmonious life, with EVERY one, is ALREADY WITHIN 'you', FORMING 'you'.
This within-form-ation, which is FORMING 'you' ALREADY ANYWAY, and which is just STILL UNCONSCIOUSLY KNOWN, by 'you', human beings, in the days when this is being written, is thee FORMATION appearing BEFORE 'you'. But which will be FULLY REVEALED, soon enough.

Future generations when FULLY INFORMED, and thus FORMED, with-in, WILL come to KNOW, consciously, what has been occurring here, all along.

I use the word I the same way every speaker of the English language does.
LOL So, you BELIEVE you KNOW EXACTLY the MEANING of the word 'I' that EVERY human being who speaks the english language uses. And, here 'you' are accusing 'I' of talking "messianic stuff".

How do 'you', "flashdangerpants", KNOW what the SAME USAGE of the 'I' word IS, for EVERY human being of the english speaking language?

Oh, and by the way, what WAY do you and EVERY one of those "other" peoples USE the word 'I', EXACTLY?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am It's only in Kenglish that it has some precisely opposite meanging and switches from being the personal pronoun to some universe-of-one-mind bullshit.
You ARE, ONCE AGAIN, Wrong.

I REALLY do suggest you CLARIFY, BEFORE you ASSUME.

'you', "flashdangerpants", are PROVING to be of high importance here in your regular PROOF of WHY it is completely and utterly Wrong to ASSUME ANY thing.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am You should just get over yourself and make up your own word.
Make up my own word for what, EXACTLY?

You don't offer anything positive to tell us how to understand what you write.
BECAUSE these writings are NOT necessarily for 'you' AT ALL.

These writings are for a particular type of person.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am You just go round and round telling people not to be wrong about your unintelligible shit.
But I NEVER tell 'you', people, not to be wrong. In fact I have been encouraging it. As can be CLEARLY SEEN.

And, I have been telling 'you', people, that you ARE Wrong, and NOT 'not to be wrong'.

You REALLY do NEED to get rid of this continual ASSUMING, that is; if you REALLY do want to start learning AND understanding MORE about thee Universe, Itself, and thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am But you did write "Future generations will FULLY understand thee 'I'" so anyone who doesn't speak Kenglish will understand that the same way I do and some actual clarity from you wouldn't be an unfair request.
And they WILL, when I learn how to communicate better HOW you ALL can FIND and SEE thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things for, and by, "yourselves".

See, what is happening and occurring now, in the days when this is being written, is 'you', adult human beings, ASSUME and BELIEVE 'you' ALREADY KNOW what the truth of 'things' ARE. But ACTUALLY 'you' still have quite a LOT MORE to learn in this regard.

NO.

Becasue you wrote "But I am PURPOSELY being, so called, "evasive" with 'you', "flashdangerpants"."

Was it foretold in the before-before that the saviour of mankind would be mocked in his own lifetime?
To save you some "time", BEFORE you ask me a CLARIFYING QUESTION I suggest you ask "yourself", "Is this even possible?"

If yes, then ask "yourself", "Can I ask 'this' in another way, which is from a Truly OPEN perspective?"

AND THEN, DECIDE if the question is worth asking or not.

YES.

What 'wisdom'?

Dude you just did an "only God knows" routine to explain your own superiority.
BUT I have NO 'superiority'.

WHERE did this RIDICULOUS and ABSURD ASSUMPTION come from?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am Atla has you pretty much worked out right down to the God-channeling stuff.
Okay. So is ALL settled now?

NO

Am I wrong though?
Sometimes Yes.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am You deny everything, but your counter explanations are always quite insane.
Is this ABSOLUTELY and IRREFUTABLY TRUE, to you?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am You just told me that you KNOW what is going to happen in the future, but your explanation for how you know is just that you know.
Okay.

Am 'I' obliged, to 'you'?

I can direct you to some pretty good philosophy books if you want to study epistemology all of a sudden Ken.
But what has this got to do with HOW you can CHECK or KNOW what I QUESTIONED you about here?

Or, are you just 'trying to' DEFLECT from answering CLARIFYING QUESTIONS posed to you, ONCE AGAIN?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am I can't promise you have the talent to read them though. My own take would be a combination of what Rorty says in the mirror of nature and Wittgenstein in the philosophical investigations / on certainty. My prediction is that trying to explain to you would be a giant waste of my time, this is based on prior experience.
Okay, but considering you ARE GOING SO FAR OFF TRACK, let us just IGNORE this? After all staying on 'this' track would just be "a giant waste of your time" anyway, correct?

OBVIOUSLY.

Uh-huh. Pretty big ego you got going on there fella.
If you SAY and BELIEVE SO, then it MUST BE SO.

LOL

If only you open to the much simpler possibility of just not chopping simple paragraphs up and pretending the sentences are unrelated to the one another, you might acheive competence in reading and comprehension.
Okay. If you BELIEVE SO. That is your thing after all.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:04 am
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:53 amFirstly, I do NOT believe ANY thing. WHEN will you AGREE with and ACCEPT this? You OBVIOUSLY could NOT refute this CLAIM, so just continually writing that I believe 'things' is just a complete and utter 'waste of time', as some say.

That has never happened,
I KNOW. We are still in the process of making this happen.

Also, a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT of things have NEVER happened, that is; until THEY DO?
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:04 am but you clearly believe it will in the future.
LOL You are just wasting your time, AGAIN.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:04 am You are welcome to your Kenglish word 'believe', but whatever that means, it doesn't mean that in English.
LOL Considering the FACT that I obtained the meaning from english dictionaries, then this says a GREAT DEAL about your ABILITY to continually ASSUME, Wrongly.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:04 am As you keep reminding us, there once was a broad consensus that the Earth was in the centre of the universe. In your version ancient and medieval people came "to the EXACT SAME FINDINGS", which if your thesis were correct would mean 'we KNOW, FOR SURE, that they were obtaining thee ACTUAL Truth of things'.
Except you seem to have FORGOTTEN that it is 'you', people, in the days when this was being written, who are the ancient peoples.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:04 am
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:53 amSEE, the way to VERIFY what is ACTUALLY True or NOT is achieved accurate and correctly this way.
That way lies groupspeak. Argumentum ad populum is not a guide to truth.
LOL Here we have ANOTHER ONE is NOT YET CAPABLE to SEE PAST this fallacy.

Just so that you are AWARE, what thee ACTUAL Truth IS here is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you currently BELIEVE is true.

Now, if 'truth' is NOT depended upon, what you call, "groupspeak", then what, EXACTLY, is 'truth' depended upon?
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:54 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am You have repeatedly told me and others that there is a PLAN that is unfolding and even that "Everything is moving according to thee PLAN, PERFECTLY." So you have some future occurence that you are expecting. Tell us more about it please.
One day, soon enough, people will learn how it is ACTUALLY possible to live in Peace and Harmony with one "another".

Oh, and by the way, I am NOT expecting this. I am ACHIEVING this.
Well, you might be expecting to acheive it, but until you have actually done so, it is just a belief.

A messianic belief about you being the saviour of humanity.