A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

uwot

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by uwot »

surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:34 pmThis universe could be one where no information can leave it or enter it such as in brane theory
That is multiple universes residing on a single brane but each one effectively being a closed system
You and I could have a perfectly reasonable, perhaps even productive conversation about strings and branes. I am confident that there would be no meaningful input from Age.
surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:34 pmThis universe is only I4 billion years old which is incredibly young indeed compared to when heat death will occur so the term forever is very relative
Well yeah, three orders of magnitude, by current reckoning, is a lot. We can discuss such huge scales of time by all means, but it isn't what Age and I are disputing.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:50 am
Oakley wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:28 pm Greetings all,

I'm new here, so before diving in I thought I might pause to gauge the interest of members in discussing the possibility of a world without men, that is, a world without male humans.

I've had this conversation elsewhere, and it seems that some folks find this topic highly offensive. Making trouble is not my intention, so it seems wise to at least briefly put my finger in the air to see which way the wind blows on this topic, on this forum. I'm particularly interested in guidance from the mods.

If this isn't going to work, ok, no problem. Just let me know and I'll drop it without complaint.

Thanks!
A world without men in my opinion would be a good idea, since the idea would be one step closer to the reduction of the human species. Hopefully leading to human extinction. No one ever asked to be born, but thought has manipulated the human on a psychological level to believe it’s ok to exist, when clearly the opposite is also true.

Such is the thinking talking ape…it believes it knows what’s best for it, then imposes that on the unborn…it’s quite sick and unnatural…but then nature is dumb, it’s really a mindless unintelligent event, hopefully a rare one off event, that will never happen again, once it’s all over.
In a strange sense, it can seem comforting and even bring "happiness" of a strange sort to be antinatalistic. If it weren't then I suppose no one would ever embrace it.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:36 am
Age wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:14 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:07 am
That comes from the page before this one in this thread Ken. Don't be so dramatic.

The clarifying question about what you ever meant when you wrote FUTURE GENERATIONS WILL.... is clearly never going to get a positive answer,
But it WILL, so your ASSUMPTION here is, ONCE AGAIN, Wrong.
You could prove me wrong any time, very easily.
Okay, if you say so.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:36 am Just tell us what you were predicting with that sentence.
With what sentence?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:36 am Or you can prove me right by continuing to waffle and rejecting every question as inadequate to the task you wish to make impossible.
Okay.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:07 am and you will only ever clarify in negative terms.
Even this ASSUMPTION besides being absolutely Wrong is just plain ABSURD and RIDICULOUS, on its own.
But you've never given any positive clarity on the matter.
What has 'positive', or 'negative', got to do with when "another" answers Honestly?

Are you 'trying to' suggest that if someone "else" provides an answer, which does NOT fit in with or suit your OWN view, then that answer is a 'negative' one?

If no, then what is 'negative' word here even in relation to, EXACTLY?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:36 am You ask "why do you assume ..." "who said..." "when have I ever..." and so on.
Is there some thing wrong with doing this?

If yes, then what, EXACTLY?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:36 am You could just make your intention with the statement explicit, and then I stop being right.
But until you do that, I am right.
"Right" in relation to what, EXACTLY?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:07 am We may as well switch questions, we've hit a limit to your capabilities.
But I have a LOT MORE, endless in fact.
Prove it by just answering the question.
Prove what, EXACTLY?

And what question are you referring to, EXACTLY?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:36 am Tell us what you were predicting and for whom.
Provide the EXACT WORDS that I wrote, then we can have a LOOK AT those ACTUAL WORDS, and SEE if they were the original words I used, and then we can DISCUSS in what CONTEXT they were said.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:12 pm
Age wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:50 pmAND you have OBVIOUSLY FORGOTTEN 'it' can NOT be a HYPOTHESIS if 'it' is ALREADY thee ACTUAL Truth of things, which I OBVIOUSLY CLAIM 'it' IS.
Right. In any language but kenglish, (thanks to FlashDangerpants for that one) what you are saying is that you believe the universe is static and eternal.
LOL You could NOT be ANY further away from what thee ACTUAL Truth IS and from what I have been ACTUALLY SAYING.

You REALLY can NOT YET get rid of your OWN BELIEFS, which is the very thing that is STOPPING you from SEEING what thee ACTUAL Truth IS here.

The reason WHY I MADE you ASSUME the things that you have here is so that I have the EVIDENCE and PROOF of WHY ASSUMING, BEFORE CLARIFYING, is one of the biggest reasons WHY 'you', human beings, in the days when this was written, were still living in that, old, 'world' and in that, old, MISUNDERSTANDING 'way of living'.

To have evolved out of and past that 'old life' and into this 'new, Truly peaceful and harmonious, life', then True understanding is NEEDED. And this understanding is gained and achieved through KNOWING each "other", and our True "selves", which is NOT obtained through ASSUMPTIONS, but rather by thorough CLARIFICATIONS.
uwot wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:12 pm You can insist that the English word 'believe' means something else in kenglish,
I could, but I do NOT.
uwot wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:12 pm which is your prerogative, but if you wish to communicate successfully with another human being (another term that apparently means something alien to the English meaning) you either have to teach someone kenglish, or learn English yourself.
But some people, like 'you', "uwot", just will NOT LISTEN to "another", if the "other" does NOT 'talk' the same way 'you' or "they" DO. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVEN here.
Age wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:50 pmNow, EITHER I am Wrong, or I am NOT.
Well, in English, that does seem to exhaust the possibilities.
Age wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:50 pmAnd, we will just have to WAIT and SEE, contrary to YOUR BELIEF, to find out FOR SURE.
That's the sort of mealy mouthed excuse for being an ignorant fuckwit that Mr Can might use. There is very little evidence for your belief, and a truckload against it.
LOL You STILL do NOT YET get 'it'.
uwot wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:12 pm But there is something you wish to be true, and you will assert it regardless; naïvely hoping that one day reality will flip in your favour.
You REALLY could NOT be ANY further from thee ACTUAL Truth here.
Age wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:50 pmThe REASON WHY you WOULD NOT answer my CLARIFYING QUESTION posed to you here is because you COULD NOT.
Dunno what clarifying question you are referring to, but if you remind me, I will happily give it a pop.
But WHY did you JUMP, so quickly, to the PRESUMPTION that I can NOT explain 'it'?
uwot wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:12 pm Don't be too upset if the answer I give is 'I don't know.'
If that was the answer you gave, then I would have been the FIRST one to THANK YOU for being Truly Honest. As I find that Truly REFRESHING from 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this was being written.
uwot wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:12 pm They are some of the most important words in English, we use them to distinguish between people who are truly open and honest, and people who are mental.
LOL WHY 'mental'? WHY NOT distinguish between people who are Truly OPEN and Honest from those who are just CLOSED and dishonest, instead?

Or, was this just ANOTHER ATTEMPT of 'yours' to 'try' and RIDICULE 'me'.

Post by Age »

surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:58 pm
uwot wrote:
In any language but kenglish ( thanks to FlashDangerpants for that one ) what you are saying is that you believe the universe is static and eternal
I think when Ken talks about the Universe he means absolutely everything that exists at this point in time
Thank you for sharing another view.

Also, I have ALREADY made is VERY CLEAR, that this discussion about whether the Universe is infinite AND eternal, or, began AND is expanding DEPENDS UPON the definition we have and are going to use for the 'Universe' word.
surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:58 pm And when you talk about the Universe you mean local cosmic expansion - obviously they are not the same
surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:58 pm So when you say the Universe is expanding due to red shift you only mean what can actually be observed
But Ken is not talking about what can only be observed but that which cannot be observed as well
Thank you.
surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:58 pm And so using the same word - Universe - to mean a different thing is what is causing this confusion
EXACTLY. And just about EVERY and ALL miscommunication, dispute, bickering, quarrel, 'argument', fight, and even killing is caused because of CONFUSION, which just arises from MISUNDERSTANDING. And, MISUNDERSTANDING just comes from NOT CLARIFYING, FIRST.
surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:58 pm You may say that nothing can be said about the unobservable Universe because it is unfalsifiable
And while that is true just because something is unfalsifiable does not necessarily make it false

Were you to agree in principle to there being something beyond the observable Universe you might have better discourse with Ken
Scientific knowledge increases over time so who is not to say that a Universe beyond this one will be eventually discovered one day
Even if it is never discovered it will remain merely unfalsifiable not false

So less the multiverse is falsified within our lifetime Kens point - that the Universe is not expanding - remains a valid one
No one knows whether there is anything beyond this Universe or not so the default position should be one of agnosticism

I am not taking Kens side here by the way but am simply suggesting a way to more productive dialogue between you and him
This is a philosophy forum so understanding precisely what the other is saying should be something everyone should be able to do
Understanding PRECISELY what the "other" is saying also, and by the way, leads to a MUCH MORE peaceful and harmonious 'world'.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:59 am
uwot wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:12 pmRight. In any language but kenglish, (thanks to FlashDangerpants for that one) what you are saying is that you believe the universe is static and eternal.
LOL You could NOT be ANY further away from what thee ACTUAL Truth IS and from what I have been ACTUALLY SAYING.
Age, I know exactly what you are saying, and I know exactly why you are wrong.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:59 amYou REALLY can NOT YET get rid of your OWN BELIEFS, which is the very thing that is STOPPING you from SEEING what thee ACTUAL Truth IS here.
I really cannot get rid of my beliefs because you really cannot give one reason why I should.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:59 amThe reason WHY I MADE you ASSUME the things that you have here is so that I have the EVIDENCE and PROOF of WHY ASSUMING, BEFORE CLARIFYING, is one of the biggest reasons WHY 'you', human beings, in the days when this was written, were still living in that, old, 'world' and in that, old, MISUNDERSTANDING 'way of living'.
I don't know which is worse. Either you are lying about everything you have said, in order to make an example of poor misguided fools like me to future generations, in which case you are despicable. Or you are lying about lying about everything you have said, because you are too proud to admit you don't know what you are talking about, in which case you are contemptible.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:59 amTo have evolved out of and past that 'old life' and into this 'new, Truly peaceful and harmonious, life', then True understanding is NEEDED.
Right; well you can start by being truly open and honest about what you mean.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:02 pm
surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:58 pmI think when Ken talks about the Universe he means absolutely everything that exists at this point in time
And when you talk about the Universe you mean local cosmic expansion - obviously they are not the same
I appreciate that you are trying to be helpful, and I thank you for your input. Where to start? Well, if the observable universe is one 'bubble' in some multiverse which is eternal and static (which if there are bubbles blowing up willy-nilly it isn't) then you are either faced with Olber's Paradox, or you have to assume that the observable universe has some sort of barrier that prevents light, or any other from of energy from reaching us. Forever is long enough for information from outside the visible universe to reach us.

If these are the only two things that are possible to you, then you OBVIOUSLY and REALLY STILL do have a GREAT DEAL MORE to LEARN and UNDERSTAND here.
uwot wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:02 pm
surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:58 pmWere you to agree in principle to there being something beyond the observable Universe you might have better discourse with Ken
I respect your optimism, but ken/Age is adamant that blue shift contradicts red shift,
LOL Here is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of WHY ASSUMING can lead one completely AND utterly ASTRAY.
uwot wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:02 pm so he clearly has no idea what he is talking about.
LOL
uwot wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:02 pm Several people have tried to have a better discourse with ken; I don't think anyone has had much success.
Again, LOL.

You have been INFORMED of HOW to have a BETTER discourse, and, instead of just taking that on board and/ or just trying that ADVICE, you just COMPLETELY REFUTE 'it' and infer or imply that 'it' is an IMPOSSIBILITY.

Talk about an EXAMPLE of BELIEFS obstructing or STOPPING one from just being able to even LOOK AT, let alone SEE, what thee ACTUAL Truth of things REALLY IS.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:57 pm
surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:34 pmThis universe could be one where no information can leave it or enter it such as in brane theory
That is multiple universes residing on a single brane but each one effectively being a closed system
You and I could have a perfectly reasonable, perhaps even productive conversation about strings and branes. I am confident that there would be no meaningful input from Age.
And I am confident, at the moment when this is being written, that you are NOT capable of having a Truly productive conversation where what thee ACTUAL Truth IS is discovered, by you.
uwot wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:57 pm
surreptitious57 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:34 pmThis universe is only I4 billion years old which is incredibly young indeed compared to when heat death will occur so the term forever is very relative
Well yeah, three orders of magnitude, by current reckoning, is a lot. We can discuss such huge scales of time by all means, but it isn't what Age and I are disputing.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:41 pmAnd I am confident, at the moment when this is being written, that you are NOT capable of having a Truly productive conversation where what thee ACTUAL Truth IS is discovered, by you.
Me too. I put that down to your inability to explain it.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:11 am And what question are you referring to, EXACTLY?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:36 am Tell us what you were predicting and for whom.
Provide the EXACT WORDS that I wrote, then we can have a LOOK AT those ACTUAL WORDS, and SEE if they were the original words I used, and then we can DISCUSS in what CONTEXT they were said.
Okay, fine. I mean sort of fine. Last time I did exactly that you accused me of misquoting you.

Here, again, is the full unabridged text from your original claim. I have helpfully coloured in and enlarged the parts where you talk about using your own private language (which you were asking about in a recent post) and the bit with the original sentence which looks a lot like a prediction based on a belief, but which you don't ever offer clarification no matter how you are asked. Please quit pretending you don't know about it...
ken wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:45 am Most of what I write is just only in response to question what has already been written down by others, which now cannot be removed. There is a reason I used a forum like this. Obviously, if the others here do not start or not now (want to) answer My questions, then there is some reason not to. Whatever the reason is of no real concern to Me. What is important to Me, however, is what the words ARE that are actually written down, because that is what others are looking at and seeing. Others base their views upon what is seen, and not upon what is not seen. Why My questions do not get replied to will be judged upon by others later on, when the true answer is more clearly obvious to them.

From the onset I have only wanted to learn how to better express, ONLY what I want to say, and not just "fit in" with others because I will be ridiculed if I do not. My words, on purpose, do not fit in with the 'shared meaning' of "today's" language. I write in a way, which is more honest than others, to aggravate them because I learn far more from their replies this way, then I would by just fitting, in like they are. The peoples of today are still suffering from the same confusion that people have suffered for, for thousands of years. None of which is obviously becoming any clearer to them. The peoples of "today" are still unable to answer any of the meaningful questions in Life. So, of course, My "private language" was never destined to be fully, or even slightly, understood here, especially in this forum. This forum is just a stepping stone of communicating and language learning for Me, in the unobservant and unconscious way to others that I am doing it now. A learning that is done in a way that is not obvious to the others here at all. So, it could been seen as, and I have purposely been, speaking a "private language" and having a true "conversation with Thee Self. As will be noticed NOW it was NOT for the peoples of "today" to consciously recognize, but for you future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here, and, more importantly WHY I have been doing it. The responses given by the people here, which is coming from the unconscious 'I', of which 'you' people are NOW becoming far more aware of, is the evidence that i even unintentionally started out doing.

During My intentional learning phase of how to find the right language to better express from, I unintentionally have been producing the evidence and proof from others within their responses, and from within their non response(s), to My clarifying questioning, which can and will NOW actually be used scientifically to support My continually gaining NEW views.

The outcome, for what I propose to express, i.e., show how we call all live together in peace and harmony, IS achieving that what we all truly want and seek. If and when that is achieved, then what I am doing here WILL be recognized and acknowledged. The person who comes across this and studies this forum will now know how it all partly come about. So, this private language that 'I' am having here is actually 'Me' having a conversation with Thee (Real and True) 'Self', of which only a future generations of peoples from "today" can and WILL fully understand.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:43 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:11 am And what question are you referring to, EXACTLY?
Okay, fine. I mean sort of fine. Last time I did exactly that you accused me of misquoting you.

Here, again, is the full unabridged text from your original claim. I have helpfully coloured in and enlarged the parts where you talk about using your own private language (which you were asking about in a recent post) and the bit with the original sentence which looks a lot like a prediction based on a belief, but which you don't ever offer clarification no matter how you are asked. Please quit pretending you don't know about it...
ken wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:45 am Most of what I write is just only in response to question what has already been written down by others, which now cannot be removed. There is a reason I used a forum like this. Obviously, if the others here do not start or not now (want to) answer My questions, then there is some reason not to. Whatever the reason is of no real concern to Me. What is important to Me, however, is what the words ARE that are actually written down, because that is what others are looking at and seeing. Others base their views upon what is seen, and not upon what is not seen. Why My questions do not get replied to will be judged upon by others later on, when the true answer is more clearly obvious to them.

From the onset I have only wanted to learn how to better express, ONLY what I want to say, and not just "fit in" with others because I will be ridiculed if I do not. My words, on purpose, do not fit in with the 'shared meaning' of "today's" language. I write in a way, which is more honest than others, to aggravate them because I learn far more from their replies this way, then I would by just fitting, in like they are. The peoples of today are still suffering from the same confusion that people have suffered for, for thousands of years. None of which is obviously becoming any clearer to them. The peoples of "today" are still unable to answer any of the meaningful questions in Life. So, of course, My "private language" was never destined to be fully, or even slightly, understood here, especially in this forum. This forum is just a stepping stone of communicating and language learning for Me, in the unobservant and unconscious way to others that I am doing it now. A learning that is done in a way that is not obvious to the others here at all. So, it could been seen as, and I have purposely been, speaking a "private language" and having a true "conversation with Thee Self. As will be noticed NOW it was NOT for the peoples of "today" to consciously recognize, but for you future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here, and, more importantly WHY I have been doing it. The responses given by the people here, which is coming from the unconscious 'I', of which 'you' people are NOW becoming far more aware of, is the evidence that i even unintentionally started out doing.

During My intentional learning phase of how to find the right language to better express from, I unintentionally have been producing the evidence and proof from others within their responses, and from within their non response(s), to My clarifying questioning, which can and will NOW actually be used scientifically to support My continually gaining NEW views.

The outcome, for what I propose to express, i.e., show how we call all live together in peace and harmony, IS achieving that what we all truly want and seek. If and when that is achieved, then what I am doing here WILL be recognized and acknowledged. The person who comes across this and studies this forum will now know how it all partly come about. So, this private language that 'I' am having here is actually 'Me' having a conversation with Thee (Real and True) 'Self', of which only a future generations of peoples from "today" can and WILL fully understand.
Philosophy forums seem to be notorious for attracting people who think they possess some kind of mystic insight that they believe everyone else lacks.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:13 pm

Philosophy forums seem to be notorious for attracting people who think they possess some kind of mystic insight that they believe everyone else lacks.
Very insightful :lol: There is also a lot of mean-spiritedness where people won't acknowledge the insight of others, but I suppose that's just a common unattractive human trait.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Hmm ken's God-channeling comment from years ago was so much more fluent, that's consistent with how a psychosis degrades the person's cognitive functions over time.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:31 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:41 pmAnd I am confident, at the moment when this is being written, that you are NOT capable of having a Truly productive conversation where what thee ACTUAL Truth IS is discovered, by you.
Me too. I put that down to your inability to explain it.
So, you too, are also confident that YOU are NOT capable of have a Truly productive conversation where what thee ACTUAL Truth IS is discovered by YOU. AND, you put this INABILITY of YOURS, to be BECAUSE of ME, correct?

If this is NOT correct, then will you correct this?

Now, you also appear to have MISSED or MISUNDERSTOOD, AGAIN, what I was saying. That is; what is 'discovered' BY YOU, are NOT things that are 'explained' TO YOU.

I am NOT here to just TELL or EXPLAIN, to you, what thee ACTUAL Truth IS. I am here to TELL and EXPLAIN, to you, HOW you can find thee ACTUAL Truth by, and for, "yourself". This is just what I am in the process of learning how to communicate better with 'you', human beings.

Post by Age »

Did I?

If yes, then will you provide a link to that?

If no, then WHY NOT?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:43 pm Here, again, is the full unabridged text from your original claim. I have helpfully coloured in and enlarged the parts where you talk about using your own private language (which you were asking about in a recent post) and the bit with the original sentence which looks a lot like a prediction based on a belief, but which you don't ever offer clarification no matter how you are asked. Please quit pretending you don't know about it...
I REALLY WISH you would STOP making up ASSUMPTIONS, which I then have to spend absolutely UNNECESSARY time CORRECTING.

I have NEVER " pretended that I do NOT know about 'it' ". I just asked you to PROVIDE the ACTUAL WORDS that I have used. Was that REALLY that hard to do?

Do you REMEMBER EVERY word that you have written, in the past?

Considering that you have provided my ACTUAL WORDS, we now have some thing to LOOK AT and SEE, and what can be CLEARLY SEEN is that they were written nearly five years ago. So, did you REALLY expect me to KNOW about them, WORD FOR WORD?

Also, what LOOKS LIKE, to you, is NOT necessarily what WAS MEANT, by me. Because some thing LOOKS LIKE a 'belief', TO YOU, this does NOT mean that 'it' is a 'belief'. Is this FINALLY CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD, completely?

Now, let us LOOK AT what I wrote, back then.

Now, you want, or are EXPECTING, me to tell you what I was predicting, and for whom, correct?

Well the answer to BOTH of those questions can be CLEARLY SEEN in that 'full unabridged text from my original claim', which you have thankfully provided here for us to LOOK AT and SEE.

And, I must say this is going even BETTER than I expected. So, thank you "flashdangerpants", for bringing this to the forefront, AGAIN.

Oh, and by the way, you made the claim here: Here, again, is the full unabridged text from your original claim.

So, will you now provide a link to where, exactly, this 'full unabridged text' was presented, previously, as well?