A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:13 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:43 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:11 am And what question are you referring to, EXACTLY?

Provide the EXACT WORDS that I wrote, then we can have a LOOK AT those ACTUAL WORDS, and SEE if they were the original words I used, and then we can DISCUSS in what CONTEXT they were said.
Okay, fine. I mean sort of fine. Last time I did exactly that you accused me of misquoting you.

Here, again, is the full unabridged text from your original claim. I have helpfully coloured in and enlarged the parts where you talk about using your own private language (which you were asking about in a recent post) and the bit with the original sentence which looks a lot like a prediction based on a belief, but which you don't ever offer clarification no matter how you are asked. Please quit pretending you don't know about it...
ken wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:45 am Most of what I write is just only in response to question what has already been written down by others, which now cannot be removed. There is a reason I used a forum like this. Obviously, if the others here do not start or not now (want to) answer My questions, then there is some reason not to. Whatever the reason is of no real concern to Me. What is important to Me, however, is what the words ARE that are actually written down, because that is what others are looking at and seeing. Others base their views upon what is seen, and not upon what is not seen. Why My questions do not get replied to will be judged upon by others later on, when the true answer is more clearly obvious to them.

From the onset I have only wanted to learn how to better express, ONLY what I want to say, and not just "fit in" with others because I will be ridiculed if I do not. My words, on purpose, do not fit in with the 'shared meaning' of "today's" language. I write in a way, which is more honest than others, to aggravate them because I learn far more from their replies this way, then I would by just fitting, in like they are. The peoples of today are still suffering from the same confusion that people have suffered for, for thousands of years. None of which is obviously becoming any clearer to them. The peoples of "today" are still unable to answer any of the meaningful questions in Life. So, of course, My "private language" was never destined to be fully, or even slightly, understood here, especially in this forum. This forum is just a stepping stone of communicating and language learning for Me, in the unobservant and unconscious way to others that I am doing it now. A learning that is done in a way that is not obvious to the others here at all. So, it could been seen as, and I have purposely been, speaking a "private language" and having a true "conversation with Thee Self. As will be noticed NOW it was NOT for the peoples of "today" to consciously recognize, but for you future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here, and, more importantly WHY I have been doing it. The responses given by the people here, which is coming from the unconscious 'I', of which 'you' people are NOW becoming far more aware of, is the evidence that i even unintentionally started out doing.

During My intentional learning phase of how to find the right language to better express from, I unintentionally have been producing the evidence and proof from others within their responses, and from within their non response(s), to My clarifying questioning, which can and will NOW actually be used scientifically to support My continually gaining NEW views.

The outcome, for what I propose to express, i.e., show how we call all live together in peace and harmony, IS achieving that what we all truly want and seek. If and when that is achieved, then what I am doing here WILL be recognized and acknowledged. The person who comes across this and studies this forum will now know how it all partly come about. So, this private language that 'I' am having here is actually 'Me' having a conversation with Thee (Real and True) 'Self', of which only a future generations of peoples from "today" can and WILL fully understand.
Philosophy forums seem to be notorious for attracting people who think they possess some kind of mystic insight that they believe everyone else lacks.
LOL When this is read in conjunction with what I WILL SHARE, then just how FAR this is from what thee ACTUAL Truth IS can be CLEARLY RECOGNIZED and SEEN.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:16 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:11 am And what question are you referring to, EXACTLY?

Provide the EXACT WORDS that I wrote, then we can have a LOOK AT those ACTUAL WORDS, and SEE if they were the original words I used, and then we can DISCUSS in what CONTEXT they were said.
Okay, fine. I mean sort of fine. Last time I did exactly that you accused me of misquoting you.

Here, again, is the full unabridged text from your original claim. I have helpfully coloured in and enlarged the parts where you talk about using your own private language (which you were asking about in a recent post) and the bit with the original sentence which looks a lot like a prediction based on a belief, but which you don't ever offer clarification no matter how you are asked. Please quit pretending you don't know about it...
ken wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:45 am Most of what I write is just only in response to question what has already been written down by others, which now cannot be removed. There is a reason I used a forum like this. Obviously, if the others here do not start or not now (want to) answer My questions, then there is some reason not to. Whatever the reason is of no real concern to Me. What is important to Me, however, is what the words ARE that are actually written down, because that is what others are looking at and seeing. Others base their views upon what is seen, and not upon what is not seen. Why My questions do not get replied to will be judged upon by others later on, when the true answer is more clearly obvious to them.

From the onset I have only wanted to learn how to better express, ONLY what I want to say, and not just "fit in" with others because I will be ridiculed if I do not. My words, on purpose, do not fit in with the 'shared meaning' of "today's" language. I write in a way, which is more honest than others, to aggravate them because I learn far more from their replies this way, then I would by just fitting, in like they are. The peoples of today are still suffering from the same confusion that people have suffered for, for thousands of years. None of which is obviously becoming any clearer to them. The peoples of "today" are still unable to answer any of the meaningful questions in Life. So, of course, My "private language" was never destined to be fully, or even slightly, understood here, especially in this forum. This forum is just a stepping stone of communicating and language learning for Me, in the unobservant and unconscious way to others that I am doing it now. A learning that is done in a way that is not obvious to the others here at all. So, it could been seen as, and I have purposely been, speaking a "private language" and having a true "conversation with Thee Self. As will be noticed NOW it was NOT for the peoples of "today" to consciously recognize, but for you future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here, and, more importantly WHY I have been doing it. The responses given by the people here, which is coming from the unconscious 'I', of which 'you' people are NOW becoming far more aware of, is the evidence that i even unintentionally started out doing.

During My intentional learning phase of how to find the right language to better express from, I unintentionally have been producing the evidence and proof from others within their responses, and from within their non response(s), to My clarifying questioning, which can and will NOW actually be used scientifically to support My continually gaining NEW views.

The outcome, for what I propose to express, i.e., show how we call all live together in peace and harmony, IS achieving that what we all truly want and seek. If and when that is achieved, then what I am doing here WILL be recognized and acknowledged. The person who comes across this and studies this forum will now know how it all partly come about. So, this private language that 'I' am having here is actually 'Me' having a conversation with Thee (Real and True) 'Self', of which only a future generations of peoples from "today" can and WILL fully understand.
Hmm ken's God-channeling comment from years ago was so much more fluent, that's consistent with how a psychosis degrades the person's cognitive functions over time.
And what IS "my psychosis", EXACTLY, which 'you' have diagnosed 'me' with "atla"?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:58 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:32 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:05 am

But I NEVER made that claim AT ALL.

Now, if you would like to PROVE me wrong, then JUST DO IT. Where did I EVER write it?
full quote....

Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:05 am

I NEVER admitted ANY such thing.
More quote...
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:12 am OF COURSE it is. I NEVER even suggested that I had substantiated ANY thing in regards to 'future generations'.
So ... you're sort of fucked and you are doing it to yourself.
You have MISQUOTED here, so some are SEEING that it is actually you who is, so called, "sort of fucked" and who is actually " doing it to "yourself" '.

AGAIN, is there ANY thing of ANY REAL importance that you want to express and share here with 'us'?

If yes, then what is that, EXACTLY?
For fuck's sake Ken. Learn to fucking read.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:42 pm

Philosophy forums seem to be notorious for attracting people who think they possess some kind of mystic insight that they believe everyone else lacks.
Very insightful :lol: There is also a lot of mean-spiritedness where people won't acknowledge the insight of others, but I suppose that's just a common unattractive human trait.
And just about EVERY one of 'you', posters, here REFUSES to acknowledge that I have continually mentioned about how thee ABILITY is within EVERY one, EQUALLY.

And the reason for this is is BECAUSE 'you', each, BELIEVE that I am SAYING the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I have ACTUALLY BEEN SAYING. Which can be and will be PROVEN True, as what I have ACTUALLY been SAYING is CLEARLY WRITTEN HERE, for ALL to LOOK AT, and SEE.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:26 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:58 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:32 am

full quote....

More quote...

So ... you're sort of fucked and you are doing it to yourself.
You have MISQUOTED here, so some are SEEING that it is actually you who is, so called, "sort of fucked" and who is actually " doing it to "yourself" '.

AGAIN, is there ANY thing of ANY REAL importance that you want to express and share here with 'us'?

If yes, then what is that, EXACTLY?
For fuck's sake Ken. Learn to fucking read.
So, you MISS and MISUNDERSTAND what I ACTUALLY WRITE and SAY, as well as can NOT even attempt to answer CLARIFYING QUESTIONS posed to you.

And saying what you did just here is SAYING NOTHING AT ALL, REALLY, as it is in relation to NOTHING WHATSOEVER.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:21 am

Did I?

If yes, then will you provide a link to that?

If no, then WHY NOT?
There, I just gave you a reprint. Scroll up.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:43 pm Here, again, is the full unabridged text from your original claim. I have helpfully coloured in and enlarged the parts where you talk about using your own private language (which you were asking about in a recent post) and the bit with the original sentence which looks a lot like a prediction based on a belief, but which you don't ever offer clarification no matter how you are asked. Please quit pretending you don't know about it...
I REALLY WISH you would STOP making up ASSUMPTIONS, which I then have to spend absolutely UNNECESSARY time CORRECTING.

I have NEVER " pretended that I do NOT know about 'it' ". I just asked you to PROVIDE the ACTUAL WORDS that I have used. Was that REALLY that hard to do?

Do you REMEMBER EVERY word that you have written, in the past?
Mate, I have posted your future generations text about 20 times in big colourful letters. And.... you have clarified nothing. So, are you about to clarify anything....?

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:21 am Considering that you have provided my ACTUAL WORDS, we now have some thing to LOOK AT and SEE, and what can be CLEARLY SEEN is that they were written nearly five years ago. So, did you REALLY expect me to KNOW about them, WORD FOR WORD?

Also, what LOOKS LIKE, to you, is NOT necessarily what WAS MEANT, by me. Because some thing LOOKS LIKE a 'belief', TO YOU, this does NOT mean that 'it' is a 'belief'. Is this FINALLY CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD, completely?

Now, let us LOOK AT what I wrote, back then.

Now, you want, or are EXPECTING, me to tell you what I was predicting, and for whom, correct?

Well the answer to BOTH of those questions can be CLEARLY SEEN in that 'full unabridged text from my original claim', which you have thankfully provided here for us to LOOK AT and SEE.

And, I must say this is going even BETTER than I expected. So, thank you "flashdangerpants", for bringing this to the forefront, AGAIN.

Oh, and by the way, you made the claim here: Here, again, is the full unabridged text from your original claim.

So, will you now provide a link to where, exactly, this 'full unabridged text' was presented, previously, as well?
.... no. Still clarifying nothing at all.
WHEN do these future generations fully understand you Ken?
WHO are they?
HOW DO YOU KNOW?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:28 am

Very insightful :lol: There is also a lot of mean-spiritedness where people won't acknowledge the insight of others, but I suppose that's just a common unattractive human trait.
And just about EVERY one of 'you', posters, here REFUSES to acknowledge that I have continually mentioned about how thee ABILITY is within EVERY one, EQUALLY.

And the reason for this is is BECAUSE 'you', each, BELIEVE that I am SAYING the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I have ACTUALLY BEEN SAYING. Which can be and will be PROVEN True, as what I have ACTUALLY been SAYING is CLEARLY WRITTEN HERE, for ALL to LOOK AT, and SEE.
Your posts just wash over me. All those capitals are just annoying and offensive. I rarely read any of your posts for that reason. They do nothing for me.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:32 am
Did I?

If yes, then will you provide a link to that?

If no, then WHY NOT?
There, I just gave you a reprint. Scroll up.
But you will NOT provide a link or an EXACT POSITION.

I could say the answers to ALL of your clarifying questions is above. Just scroll up. But does that REALLY help ANY one, correct?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:43 pm Here, again, is the full unabridged text from your original claim. I have helpfully coloured in and enlarged the parts where you talk about using your own private language (which you were asking about in a recent post) and the bit with the original sentence which looks a lot like a prediction based on a belief, but which you don't ever offer clarification no matter how you are asked. Please quit pretending you don't know about it...
I REALLY WISH you would STOP making up ASSUMPTIONS, which I then have to spend absolutely UNNECESSARY time CORRECTING.

I have NEVER " pretended that I do NOT know about 'it' ". I just asked you to PROVIDE the ACTUAL WORDS that I have used. Was that REALLY that hard to do?

Do you REMEMBER EVERY word that you have written, in the past?
Mate, I have posted your future generations text about 20 times in big colourful letters. And.... you have clarified nothing. So, are you about to clarify anything....?
Well what can be CLEARLY SEEN, in the original text and context that it was written, now that you have provided it, is the ACTUAL CLARITY that you are so DESPERATELY SEEKING and WANTING from me.
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:21 am Considering that you have provided my ACTUAL WORDS, we now have some thing to LOOK AT and SEE, and what can be CLEARLY SEEN is that they were written nearly five years ago. So, did you REALLY expect me to KNOW about them, WORD FOR WORD?

Also, what LOOKS LIKE, to you, is NOT necessarily what WAS MEANT, by me. Because some thing LOOKS LIKE a 'belief', TO YOU, this does NOT mean that 'it' is a 'belief'. Is this FINALLY CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD, completely?

Now, let us LOOK AT what I wrote, back then.
Now, you want, or are EXPECTING, me to tell you what I was predicting, and for whom, correct?

Well the answer to BOTH of those questions can be CLEARLY SEEN in that 'full unabridged text from my original claim', which you have thankfully provided here for us to LOOK AT and SEE.

And, I must say this is going even BETTER than I expected. So, thank you "flashdangerpants", for bringing this to the forefront, AGAIN.

Oh, and by the way, you made the claim here: Here, again, is the full unabridged text from your original claim.

So, will you now provide a link to where, exactly, this 'full unabridged text' was presented, previously, as well?
.... no. Still clarifying nothing at all.
WHEN do these future generations fully understand you Ken?
It is NOT about, and NEVER was, about "understanding ANY 'me', referred to ANY name like "ken" nor "age".

Future generations will FULLY understand thee 'I', of which there is ONLY One. You KNOW that 'I', which hitherto the days when this was being, 'you', human beings, STILL did NOT YET KNOW the, proper and correct, answer to the question, 'Who am 'I'?', correct?

When future generations will FULLY UNDERSTOOD is when they learn how to become Truly Honest and Truly OPEN, like 'you' ALL once were.

Explaining this to a species, and a generation, who are Truly CLOSED and Truly Dishonest, just takes some time. But, as I keep REMINDING you, there is NO RUSH. As ALL works out PERFECTLY, ANYWAY.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:32 am WHO are they?
'future generations', are the ones who come AFTER the one, in the days when this is being written.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:32 am HOW DO YOU KNOW?
Because what is to become just, 'common knowledge', is IRREFUTABLE, and which has ALREADY being PROVEN True throughout this thread and throughout human history.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:03 am

Your posts just wash over me. All those capitals are just annoying and offensive. I rarely read any of your posts for that reason. They do nothing for me.
And the REASON WHY I write like that is so there will be SOME like 'you' who SAY EXACTLY what 'you' HAVE HERE, in order to PROVE that it does NOT matter one iota HOW ANY speaks, 'this world' would be a MUCH BETTER 'world' if people just Truly LISTENED to "one another".

ANY one is ABSOLUTELY FREE to ASSUME ABSOLUTELY ANY thing in regards to what "another" says, or writes, but what is Truly IMPORTANT is what is ACTUALLY MEANT, of which NO one Truly KNOWS if they NEVER CLARIFY.

If capital letters ANNOY 'you', then OBVIOUSLY 'you' can be VERY EASILY ANNOYED. And, as for being "offensive", to you, then LOL, as this is coming from the SUPPOSED MOST "non politically correct" person, in this forum.

Also, BECAUSE you RARELY read ANY of my posts, then this EXPLAINS FULLY WHY you responded to what was written ABOUT me, the way that you have here, which was COMPLETELY and UTTERLY ABSOLUTELY False, Untrue, AND Incorrect. But, then again, you were ONLY writing about 'you', human beings, and NOT about 'I', anyway.
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:21 am

And the REASON WHY I write like that is so there will be SOME like 'you' who SAY EXACTLY what 'you' HAVE HERE, in order to PROVE that it does NOT matter one iota HOW ANY speaks, 'this world' would be a MUCH BETTER 'world' if people just Truly LISTENED to "one another".

ANY one is ABSOLUTELY FREE to ASSUME ABSOLUTELY ANY thing in regards to what "another" says, or writes, but what is Truly IMPORTANT is what is ACTUALLY MEANT, of which NO one Truly KNOWS if they NEVER CLARIFY.

If capital letters ANNOY 'you', then OBVIOUSLY 'you' can be VERY EASILY ANNOYED. And, as for being "offensive", to you, then LOL, as this is coming from the SUPPOSED MOST "non politically correct" person, in this forum.

Also, BECAUSE you RARELY read ANY of my posts, then this EXPLAINS FULLY WHY you responded to what was written ABOUT me, the way that you have here, which was COMPLETELY and UTTERLY ABSOLUTELY False, Untrue, AND Incorrect. But, then again, you were ONLY writing about 'you', human beings, and NOT about 'I', anyway.
They're offensive so I don't read them. I wouldn't expect you to be charged with 'hate speech' for it :lol: They are easy to ignore. I'm not really interested in pandering to schizophrenic weirdos.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:25 am

They're offensive so I don't read them.
HOW would you KNOW if they are offensive if you do NOT read them? Or, do you just get very easily offended when, and if, you just see words in capital letters?

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:25 am I wouldn't expect you to be charged with 'hate speech' for it :lol: They are easy to ignore.
WHY do some people in this forum CLAIM to NOT read what I write, but then respond to what I do write?

Furthermore, by the way some people respond, they OBVIOUSLY only read very small snippets of what I write.

As proven here.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:25 am I'm not really interested in pandering to schizophrenic weirdos.
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:15 am

HOW would you KNOW if they are offensive if you do NOT read them? Or, do you just get very easily offended when, and if, you just see words in capital letters?

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:25 am I wouldn't expect you to be charged with 'hate speech' for it :lol: They are easy to ignore.
WHY do some people in this forum CLAIM to NOT read what I write, but then respond to what I do write?

Furthermore, by the way some people respond, they OBVIOUSLY only read very small snippets of what I write.

As proven here.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:25 am I'm not really interested in pandering to schizophrenic weirdos.
It doesn't take much to scan over something and see that it's full of pointless capital letters. You do realise that caps used in that way are the equivalent of shouting on the internet don't you?

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:18 am

As proven here.
It doesn't take much to scan over something and see that it's full of pointless capital letters.
If you BELIEVE that ALL capital letters are 'pointless', then so be it.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:18 am You do realise that caps used in that way are the equivalent of shouting on the internet don't you?
I do KNOW that some people interpret capital letters this way.

But I am using the internet, and more specifically this forum, to PROVE WHY 'you', human beings, have NOT YET gained FULL UNDERSTANDING, in the days when this was being written.

A big reason WHY 'you', adult human beings, still have NOT YET gained understanding, itself. is because of EXACTLY what you are doing here. That is, ASSUME things are true, BEFORE 'you' find out what is ACTUALLY True FIRST.

You are PROVING True what I say and claim here.

So, this is WHY I capitalize SOME words.

Also, if you would like to delve into this further, is there ANY purpose AT ALL, for EVER, allegedly, "shouting" in written language?

Could ANY one REALLY 'hear' BETTER when reading words, if the words are lol, supposedly, being "shouted"?

Except for needing help, or when trying to be heard better, by those who can not hear properly, in spoken word, then is there ANY point to 'shouting' at ANY other time?
Last edited by Age on Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:32 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:18 am

As proven here.

It doesn't take much to scan over something and see that it's full of pointless capital letters. You do realise that caps used in that way are the equivalent of shouting on the internet don't you?
I do KNOW that some people interpret capital letters this way.

But I am using the internet, and more specifically this forum, to PROVE WHY 'you', human beings, have NOT YET gained FULL UNDERSTANDING, in the days when this was being written.

A big reason WHY 'you', adult human beings, still have NOT YET gained understanding, itself. is because of EXACTLY what you are doing here. That is, ASSUME things are true, BEFORE 'you' find out what is ACTUALLY True FIRST.

You are PROVING True what I say and claim here.

So, this is WHY I capitalize SOME words.
What you say is just weird, Age. "in the days when this was being written," (referring to something written in the present) makes about as much sense as the title of a Moody Blues album called "Days of future past." That's just weird. Try to act human for God's sake. Maybe you'll be less annoying.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Or if you have some kind of disability, then I apologize for being harsh. But if you are an otherwise normal person, then you need to act like it.