A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:50 am It's not a secret. You write the same few pieces of trivial shit over and over again. TheeeeEEEeeEE TRUTH, The "I have no beliefs", the "if you BELIEVE itITMUSTBESO?????" routine, and so on. You are boring and repitive and you make little sense. Everyone knows that.
The last three words SHOWS EXACTLY WHY, in those days, they were STUCK in Falsehood, and in BELIEF, for so long,

Those kind of self-affirming BELIEFS is the VERY REASON WHY they were PREVENTED and STOPPED from DISCOVERING and SEEING thee ACTUAL Truth of things.
Oakley

Post by Oakley »

Good news! The mods have agreed to hand out automatic weapons to everyone in the thread so we can run a real life field test of my theory!

Post by Age »

Oakley wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:23 pm Good news! The mods have agreed to hand out automatic weapons to everyone in the thread so we can run a real life field test of my theory!
So, "your theory" is about getting rid of, so called, "violent men", but then YOU quickly go into talking about "automatic weapons" TO EVERYONE, so that "we can run a real life FIELD TEST of your theory", and supposedly "get rid of the violent ones", correct?

Could you REALLY NOT SEE the "typical" male attitude here in YOU?

NO WONDER your theory is about if we just got rid of ALL MEN, then the 'world' would be a MUCH BETTER PLACE. Especially if ALL MEN think like YOU, and quickly resort to "automatic weapons" as the FIRST RESOLUTION to issues.

Considering that GENERALLY women would NOT JUMP to "automatic weapons" as the first, or ANY, device for resolution, NOR even start to think of them, then MAYBE you are EXACTLY RIGHT and ALL of 'you', men, SHOULD be gotten rid of, completely.

IF they ALL think like YOU DO, then 'we' do NOT want them in this 'world'.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:27 amIn FACT 'you', human beings, appear to be COMPLETELY and UTTERLY USELESS when it comes to RESOLVING ISSUES, through THOUGHT, ALONE.
That's because thought alone simply isn't reliable. It has to do for things like ethics and politics, and what a mess they are, but science has one advantage:
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:27 amYou HAVE TO create instruments, in order to be able to do the WORK for you.
Quite so. Technology is a massive boon.
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:27 amThe True, Right AND Correct ANSWERS to ALL philosophical/meaningful questions can be and have been ANSWERED, and even HOW to arrive at ALL the Right ANSWERS, properly AND correctly, is ALSO ALREADY KNOWN. But, the reason WHY 'you', human beings, are NOT HERE YET, is because INSTRUMENTS can NOT work out these ANSWERS, for you.
Indeed Age, the surgical tool that can extract a sensible answer from you hasn't been invented.
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:27 amAnd, besides the FACT that NONE of 'you' are saying ANY thing NEW, I am ALSO the MOST uneducated one here, and have also NEVER read ANY of the stuff 'you', people, here have, and as such just about EVERY thing I say and write down here is from my OWN thinking, and OWN arrived at ANSWERS and CONCLUSIONS. Whereas, what a LOT of 'you' do here, and ESPECIALLY 'you', "uwot", is just COPY what 'you' have read or heard, from "others".
Credit where it's due Age. If you never read, it is easy to believe that the half-baked flimflam sloshing around between your ears has never been conceived before. One reason that ignorant people resent those who have bothered to do a bit of research is that they can smash the delusion of originality of someone like you. You keep bleating that you are waiting for the truly open and "CURIOS". That would be quite a good joke, assuming you have a sense of humour.
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:27 amAnd WORSE STILL, you copy and say "it", as though "it" is GOSPEL and irrefutably TRUE. Which is TOTALLY HILARIOUS, well from MY PERSPECTIVE OF THINGS this is.
Ah well, so much for the sense of humour. The genuinely open and curious ones are those who actually pursue an education; you are waiting for anyone dim enough not to realise that you have no idea what you are talking about.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Oakley wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:23 pm Good news! The mods have agreed to hand out automatic weapons to everyone in the thread so we can run a real life field test of my theory!
I'll stick with my 12 gauge.
Oakley

Post by Oakley »

I wish to sincerely apologize to all users for my clueless attempt to engage a thoughtful conversation. Now that I've been on the forum a bit I realize that my plans for this thread dramatically violated community norms and expected patterns of appropriate behavior. Naturally, as you might imagine, I am deeply embarrassed, and hope you won't be too hard on me for not understanding what is expected of members in good standing on this site. To begin to correct my mistake I would like to add the following...

#$% you! AND if you don't LIKE it, EAT my grits!!!
Oakley

Post by Oakley »

Better?

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:50 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:27 amIn FACT 'you', human beings, appear to be COMPLETELY and UTTERLY USELESS when it comes to RESOLVING ISSUES, through THOUGHT, ALONE.
That's because thought alone simply isn't reliable.
Is that 'thought' alone, simply reliable?
uwot wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:50 pm It has to do for things like ethics and politics, and what a mess they are, but science has one advantage:
And what about the ACTUALLY Truly MEANINGFUL things in Life, like, for example:

How will these things get resolved?

Who am 'I'?
Who are 'we'?
Why am I here?
Why are we here?
What is our purpose in Life?
What is the purpose of Life?
What is the meaning of Life?
How do we discern between right and wrong?
What is right and wrong?
What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Nature or nurture?
Creation or evolution?
How can we make a better life?
How does the Mind and the brain work?

And all of the other ones that I do NOT recall at this instant.

Also, so you do agree with me that 'you', human beings, are absolutely USELESS when it comes to resolving issues like ethics and politics, and et cetera above, correct?
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:27 amYou HAVE TO create instruments, in order to be able to do the WORK for you.
Quite so. Technology is a massive boon.
AND a down fall.

Or, we could BOTH word this FAR MORE CORRECTLY and say and state, Technology CAN BE a massive boon AND/OR a massive down fall.

AGAIN, depending on WHAT WAY we are LOOKING AT this, and at WHAT EXACTLY we are LOOKING AT, correct?
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:27 amThe True, Right AND Correct ANSWERS to ALL philosophical/meaningful questions can be and have been ANSWERED, and even HOW to arrive at ALL the Right ANSWERS, properly AND correctly, is ALSO ALREADY KNOWN. But, the reason WHY 'you', human beings, are NOT HERE YET, is because INSTRUMENTS can NOT work out these ANSWERS, for you.
Indeed Age, the surgical tool that can extract a sensible answer from you hasn't been invented.
But it HAS.

And what that tool IS, is CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, in conjunction with JUST Honesty, OPENNESS, and a serious Want to learn obtain more answers.

I am just in NO RUSH, so WAIT for 'those'.
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:27 amAnd, besides the FACT that NONE of 'you' are saying ANY thing NEW, I am ALSO the MOST uneducated one here, and have also NEVER read ANY of the stuff 'you', people, here have, and as such just about EVERY thing I say and write down here is from my OWN thinking, and OWN arrived at ANSWERS and CONCLUSIONS. Whereas, what a LOT of 'you' do here, and ESPECIALLY 'you', "uwot", is just COPY what 'you' have read or heard, from "others".
Credit where it's due Age. If you never read, it is easy to believe that the half-baked flimflam sloshing around between your ears has never been conceived before. One reason that ignorant people resent those who have bothered to do a bit of research is that they can smash the delusion of originality of someone like you. You keep bleating that you are waiting for the truly open and "CURIOS". That would be quite a good joke, assuming you have a sense of humour.
WHY, is there a RUSH for absolutely ANY thing IN Life?

If 'you' KNEW what is ABOUT TO COME, then you WOULD SEE DIFFERENTLY.
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:27 amAnd WORSE STILL, you copy and say "it", as though "it" is GOSPEL and irrefutably TRUE. Which is TOTALLY HILARIOUS, well from MY PERSPECTIVE OF THINGS this is.
Ah well, so much for the sense of humour. The genuinely open and curious ones are those who actually pursue an education; you are waiting for anyone dim enough not to realise that you have no idea what you are talking about.
I have also STATED:

I am JUST STILL WAITING for those who Truly are CAPABLE of CHALLENGING ME on this.

And, I am STILL WAITING.

Would 'you', "uwot", care to CHALLENGE me on MY CLAIM, which DIRECTLY OPPOSES YOUR CLAIM, regarding thee Universe, Itself?

Oh, and also, the ones who "actually pursue an education", (from the definition of the 'education' word, which you are using here), do NOT FORGET HAVE TO AGREE WITH and COPY what their, so called, "educators" TELLS them is TRUE, RIGHT, AND CORRECT, NO MATTER how False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect 'it' REALLY IS. Otherwise, they would "fail", and absolutely NO one who "pursues education" LIKES TO FAIL, correct?

All of 'you', type of people, which you are talking about here, are ALL just COPIERS and FOLLOWERS of "others". NO MATTER how WRONG of INCORRECT the "others" WERE. And this partly WHY 'you', human beings, in "your days", were SO SLOW in discovery and in learning.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Oakley wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:32 pm I wish to sincerely apologize to all users for my clueless attempt to engage a thoughtful conversation. Now that I've been on the forum a bit I realize that my plans for this thread dramatically violated community norms and expected patterns of appropriate behavior. Naturally, as you might imagine, I am deeply embarrassed, and hope you won't be too hard on me for not understanding what is expected of members in good standing on this site. To begin to correct my mistake I would like to add the following...

Hey, ain't a soul here gonna stop you from postin' any whackadoodle nonsense you wanna post (and management, for the most part, keeps to a hands off policy).

But, all posts (ideas) are not equal. Post lunacy: expect ridicule.

My advice: thicken your skin.

Post by Age »

Oakley wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:34 pmBetter?
You made the CLAIM that the 'world' is in a mess, in its current situation, when this is being written.

There is absolutely NO DISAGREEMENT from me here.

You then CLAIM that if we get rid of ALL the men, as though it was even some thing that "should" be considered, let alone as though it was some thing that was even a possibility.

What were you EXPECTING to get here?

Just EVERY one saying; "Yeah you are RIGHT", and then EVERY one starting to do this, somehow?
uwot

Post by uwot »

Oakley wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:34 pmBetter?
Welcome aboard.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:41 pmWould 'you', "uwot", care to CHALLENGE me on MY CLAIM, which DIRECTLY OPPOSES YOUR CLAIM, regarding thee Universe, Itself?
Absolutely. What is your claim?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:15 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:50 am
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:00 am

If it has taken you this long to WORK OUT that 'you' would be MUCH BETTER OFF NOT READING my posts, then SURELY, and HOPEFULLY, you now KNOW EXACTLY what to do.
I already don't read most of what you write. I've told you that before and then spent happy months readin none of your posts. Normal service will resume shortly.
WHY NOT now?

Are you DESPERATELY WANTING TO LEARN SOME THING NEW? Or, is there some OTHER reason?

If yes, then WHAT IS that REASON?

Or, will you HIDE this ALSO?
I do what I like, when I feel like doing it.
Age wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:00 am WHEN 'you', people, STOP 'trying to' TELL ME that I BELIEVE things, then I will STOP telling 'you' that I DO NOT. VERY SIMPLE REALLY.
Do you believe that?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Oakley wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:32 pm I wish to sincerely apologize to all users for my clueless attempt to engage a thoughtful conversation. Now that I've been on the forum a bit I realize that my plans for this thread dramatically violated community norms and expected patterns of appropriate behavior. Naturally, as you might imagine, I am deeply embarrassed, and hope you won't be too hard on me for not understanding what is expected of members in good standing on this site. To begin to correct my mistake I would like to add the following...

You can quit being a pissy little bitch about it. You opened up with a badly constructed argument, then you defended it against criticism with irrelevant asides. Then it got repurposed as a stick to beat Age with.

It was dogshit at the start, horseshit in the middle, and bullshit at the end.
Oakley

Post by Oakley »

uwot wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:02 pmWelcome aboard.
Thank you. Could you tell me please, what time of day do the nurses distribute the medications?