A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dubious

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by Dubious »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:54 pm A world without plumbers, builders, chefs, surgeons, geniuses......
If us guys wouldn't be around, it's obviously the gals who are forced to fill that gap, which to a great extent they already have.

Remember Josephine the plumber and all the great looking female doctors arguing with Dr. House?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Dubious wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:31 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:54 pm A world without plumbers, builders, chefs, surgeons, geniuses......
If us guys wouldn't be around, it's obviously the gals who are forced to fill that gap, which to a great extent they already have.

Remember Josephine the plumber and all the great looking female doctors arguing with Dr. House?
True, because 'House' is reality :D
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:15 am

I find womens football rather appealing, skills and aethetics (the latter rather a lot more than watching the men play)
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:20 am

I find womens football rather appealing, skills and aethetics (the latter rather a lot more than watching the men play)
Enjoy it while you can. It might be just men in wigs soon...
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

God! I hope not! His mouth never takes a rest. If that were true, as one of his team, I'd really like to tell him what he should do with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMaUBeaiHnQ
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:48 pm Have you guys not considered that Age really is schizophrenic, and 100% genuinely believes to be a chosen one? There doesn't need to be any need or fear or reason behind it, it just happens.
Although he does seem to be mentally off the rails, I think he has been sneaky and dishonest for a long time, in trying to avoid answering questions that challenge his claims... which shows some awareness of game-playing, yes? I decided to put him on ignore, so I no longer see his posts displayed -- but when his words display in other people's responses to him, I read what they write that is interesting, and ignore his boring repetition because it's as if he's stuck in a closed, stagnant loop that he manipulates to serve him. He does not move or function beyond it, which seems to suggest he has some kind of need and fear. ?
Last edited by Lacewing on Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:44 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:15 am
CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN .... what does "future generations" mean to you now?
Any generation, in the future.
Are you yourself, now, "future generations" when used in some sentence you personally wrote a couple of year ago?
But there is NO "yourself". These words, together, is a misnomer, contradiction, and/or oxymoron.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:15 am And .... Follow up CLARIFYING QUESTION KEN .... nobody understands you because you only communicate with us using words that have special meanings for you that are entirely unlike what they actually mean to anyone else.

Is this is REALLY true, to you?

If yes, then will you provide EXAMPLES?
Well, you told me I don't know what "I" means
Well, because you do NOT YET know what thee 'I' ACTUALLY IS, this is WHY I told 'you' that.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm and your alternative is some whackadoodle crap about God.
And, because you ALREADY BELIEVE you KNOW what is true, ANY thing DIFFERENT is what you call "whackadoodle". Also, because you have ALREADY quickly JUMPED to ASSUMPTIONS and/or CONCLUSIONS, you lost the ability to CLARIFY here, FIRST.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm You've got some idea that beliefs are incontrovertible, which is absurd.
LOL That you ACTUALLY came to this False, Wrong, and Incorrect conclusion, IS ABSURD, in and of itself.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm Nobody knows why you say "thee" and it isn't even really worth bothering to ask.
But you found it 'bothersome' enough to mention it.

And, the FACT that, supposedly, NO body KNOWS WHY I say the 'thee' word speaks VOLUMES, in regards to what I have been CLEARLY SAYING and POINTING OUT here, in this forum, to 'you', human beings.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm And you have already boasted about speaking a private language that nobody else can understand.
Did I?

WHERE was this? Will 'you' link 'us' to 'it'? And, what did I ACTUALLY SAY about, supposedly, "boasting about speaking a private language"?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm And you had just explained away your own lack of meaning by explaining that you communicate with us by picking words for what they mean TO YOU.... NOT US.
Here is ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE of HOW ASSUMING, BEFORE CLARIFYING, can, and has, lead one completely and utterly ASTRAY from what thee ACTUAL Truth of things IS.
Dude, it's pretty clear to everyone that you also don't understand what you are on about.
LOL "to EVERYONE".
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm That's why you've spent years "searching for the right words".
And, if 'you', "flashdangerpants", are ANY thing to compare to, then I have MANY MORE YEARS to go.
Are you taking the piss?
NO.
Mate, we're at the point now where the thing to be established is whether that is ever possible with you.
MOST DEFINITELY it IS.

Those who can SEE, READ, or ASK CLARIFYING QUESTIONS from a Truly OPEN viewpoint will MOST DEFINITELY WILL.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm The terms you set for anyone to communicate with you aren't very reasonable, and the effort expended on your side to help anyone understand you is entirely lacking.
If you SAY and BELIEVE so, then it is so.
In recent days you have used one specific prediction to justify that you can predict the future. What was it Ken? Tell the truth please.
You just made the CLAIM, so how about 'you' tell 'us' what 'it', supposedly, was.
But who are they?
ALL will come to KNOW.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm Do you see how you receive those clarifying questions you insist on, but then you go out of your way not answer them? We do Ken.
Which CLARIFYING QUESTIONS are you referring to here, EXACTLY?

WHAT can be CLEARLY SEEN, when this is read, is that I have answered thee ACTUAL QUESTIONS posed to me.

Because you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE otherwise, this in itself does NOT necessarily make what you ASSUME or BELIEVE true AT ALL.

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:26 pm
FlashDangerpants to Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm Do you see how you receive those clarifying questions you insist on, but then you go out of your way not answer them? We do Ken.
Indeed!
Here is ANOTHER one who wants to make the SAME CLAIM.

So, how about 'you' also, "lacewing", link 'us', readers, to EXACTLY WHERE those CLARIFYING QUESTIONS are, which I have, SUPPOSEDLY, NOT answered.
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:26 pm Ken/Age has been programming himself for so long with the same intoxicated phrases and ideas over and over, that he is neither honest nor open.
If that is what YOU BELIEVE, and SEE, then that is the way 'it' IS, to you.
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:26 pm He tries to project responsibility and excuses for what he lacks onto other people, saying that other people do not understand or are not open or do not ask the right questions in the right way, when it is he, himself, who fails to provide accurate reasoning or proof for anything he claims.
So, to 'you' this is ALL MY FAULT, correct?
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:26 pm Instead, he continually fortifies his fantasy position, elevating himself...
'you', "lacewing", REALLY do LOVE LOOKING AT and TALKING about 'me', correct?
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:26 pm like an insane child playing “King” in a castle. It can be entertaining watching others launch flaming bombs over the walls. But Ken/Age simply repeats the phrases for his illusion over and over to continually regenerate and maintain the closed and self-serving position from which he can continue making his false and foolish claims and projections.
I LOVE this. MORE PLEASE.

The MORE the BETTER, for 'me', and my CLAIMS.
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:26 pm Dealing with people’s delusions and self-deception and dishonesty on this forum is an interesting practice of challenging such things that we consciously choose to avoid in ourselves, yes? We all demonstrate the vast range of human potential. It’s interesting to see how those who claim some sort of divine association/alignment/knowledge actually demonstrate the opposite: showing their delusion and dependency on it, as well as their limitations as a result of it.
ONCE AGAIN, 'you', "lacewing", are saying I say the EXACT OPPOSITE of what I have ACTUALLY SAID.
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:26 pm It would seem that such people (as reasonably intelligent human beings) would choose to have more clarity and self-awareness than they actually appear to. They do not seem to question themselves -- perhaps because questioning acknowledges that there’s “something that isn’t known or accurate”, which may undermine (or disprove) their particular claims of "knowing". What are their reasons and needs and fears, I wonder? Is the “unknown”, or their sense of themselves, or life and the world so terrifying to accept? Have they lost or refused the capability to embrace further and grow?

Again, I find this forum an interesting practice of challenging intoxicated ideas (which could afflict any of us if we allowed),
YET 'you', "lacewing", have SO FAR been unable to CHALLENGE ANY thing, which I have ACTUALLY SAID and STATED.
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:26 pm while exploring what causes and perpetuates such intoxication, and what is beyond it.
Considering that 'you', "lacewing", have about the HIGHEST INTOXICATION here in regards to what 'you' BELIEVE IS IRREFUTABLY TRUE, it is of NO surprise that 'you'' are STILL completely UNAWARE of what causes and perpetuates your OWN INTOXICATION.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:47 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:27 pm
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 amIn the 5 years you have been posting as ken or Age, you have failed to explain anything.
REALLY?
LOL. REALLY!
So, 'you' REALLY BELIEVE that 'you' KNOW EVERY thing 'I' have said in the last five years, prior to the day this was being written.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 am That's not what you mean.
LOL This just SHOWS how DISTORTED and TWISTED your currently HELD BELIEFS are making 'you'. How would you KNOW what I MEAN?
LOL Because you have told me what you believe many times.
LOL So you CLAIM 'you' KNOW what 'I' MEAN, but then SAY what is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what is ACTUALLY True.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:27 pmThat was, and STILL IS, EXACTLY what I MEANT, and STILL MEAN.
LOL No Age, what you mean is that blue shift and red shift imply that the universe is both expanding and contracting.
LOL I KNEW that this is what you had been ASSUMING ALL ALONG. Which is PERFECT NOW. This here is a PRIME EXAMPLE of what I have ACTUALLY BEEN TALKING ABOUT, in regards to how the brain ACTUALLY WORKS.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:47 pm You believe that because you do not understand science.
LOL
LOL
LOL
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 amThee ACTUAL Truth of things is that there is red shift recorded in billions of galaxies, blue shift in a small number of local galaxies; the universe has not collapsed due to gravity; there is cosmic microwave background radiation; isotope abundances are consistent with models of nucleosynthesis based on big bang projections; as is the distribution of elements heavier than helium. All of those are facts;
And they ALL PROVE that thee Universe IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL.
LOL This is a PRIME EXAMPLE, of how Age, in thee days that this was written, would SIMPLY ASSERT the thing that he believed, WITHOUT providing any PROOF that it is Thee ACTUAL Truth of things.
Because I am WAITING for those who are Truly OPEN, and, Truly CURIOS.

'you', "uwot", are LIVING PROOF of those who are the EXACT OPPOSITE. 'you' can be SEEN to be the MOST 'religious' as one COULD BE.
uwot wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:51 amAll you have managed is to assert that by being truly open and honest, all those facts will somehow become compatible with the one hypothesis they are completely incompatible with.
But what "hypothesis" is that, which you talk of here?
LOL You have forgotten YOUR OWN Hypothesis. LOL LOL LOL
AND you have OBVIOUSLY FORGOTTEN 'it' can NOT be a HYPOTHESIS if 'it' is ALREADY thee ACTUAL Truth of things, which I OBVIOUSLY CLAIM 'it' IS.

Now, EITHER I am Wrong, or I am NOT.

And, we will just have to WAIT and SEE, contrary to YOUR BELIEF, to find out FOR SURE.

The REASON WHY you WOULD NOT answer my CLARIFYING QUESTION posed to you here is because you COULD NOT.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:26 pm
FlashDangerpants to Age wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm Do you see how you receive those clarifying questions you insist on, but then you go out of your way not answer them? We do Ken.
Indeed!

Ken/Age has been programming himself for so long with the same intoxicated phrases and ideas over and over, that he is neither honest nor open. He tries to project responsibility and excuses for what he lacks onto other people, saying that other people do not understand or are not open or do not ask the right questions in the right way, when it is he, himself, who fails to provide accurate reasoning or proof for anything he claims.
He doesn't understand his own words,
I not only understand MY OWN words, I also understand YOUR OWN words BETTER than YOU DO.

As has ALREADY BEEN PROVEN True by MY ABILITY to SHOW and PROVE that you did NOT even KNOW the ACTUAL QUESTION, which you posed to, and asked, me.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm but is convinced that they are always theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee troooooooooooooooth.
I have NEVER even ALLUDED to this, let alone SAID this. But getting 'you', human beings, to ASSUME things, which are NOT even "there" is a VERY EASY and SIMPLE thing to do.

ONCE AGAIN, I suggest NEVER ASSUMING ANY thing, BEFORE CLARIFICATION is MADE, FIRST.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm This results in his lack of any ability, even if he tried (it's questionable if he does try), to positively clarify anything he has written.
I can NOT just CLARIFY, but I can also EXPLAIN, EVERY thing I have SAID, and STATED.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm The outcome is that he provides only negative clarification - no matter how you interpret his words,
'Interpreting' is just ANOTHER ASSUMPTION. So, ONCE MORE, I suggest 'you' CLARIFY, BEFORE 'you' INTERPRET or ASSUME ANY thing AT ALL. That way you will NOT be SO Wrong, SO OFTEN.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm if there is any risk of him needing to stand by them, he will say that you haven't understood them, but he will never say how you should have understood them because that would provide positive clarification.
But my purpose here is NOT to TELL you "how you SHOULD have done ANY thing", let alone TELL you how to UNDERSTAND ANY thing.

My purpose here in this forum is NOT for ANY of 'you', posters, to learn NOR understand ANY thing. But to just USE 'you', so that future generations WILL HAVE thee ACTUAL PROOF of what is NECESSARY in order to create a Truly peaceful and loving 'world' for EVERY one while KEEPING that 'world' in HARMONY with EVERY one.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm Thus we have 3 simple words "future generations will" and no means to interpret them into a meaningful statement because every option has been rejected. The remainder is meaningless.
LOL

WHY you are SO CLOSED and SO DISHONEST is SO OBVIOUS.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm But it is meaningless to Ken too. When he wrote that future generations will come to this site to read about his path to glory, he meant it then in the exact terms that anyone would understand it.
Here AGAIN is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of HOW DISTORTED your OWN BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS MAKE 'you'.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm Then he had to reject his own meaning because the preposterous nature of the claim beacame aparent to him, and thus "future generations" had to stop meaning anything. Then he needed to avoid being seen to make uncertain predictions (due to his insistence that he doesn't hold any beliefs), and so "will" also becomes NOT THAT for every possible interpretation of that word in a sentence.
The TWISTS and DISTORTIONS just keep getting BIGGER and BIGGER ALL of the time here.

As I have previously POINTED OUT you are only getting FURTHER and FURTHER away from thee ACTUAL Truth of things here.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm The result is that in any conversation, and almost certainly in his own head too, what age meant when he wrote any word ever isn't particualrly relevant to what that word means if remembered. There is no rule in Kenglish for any term to refer to any event or object or relate to any other words in particular way, and thus even if you somehow decoded one of his sentences, it would imediately be up in the air again because it might mean something entirely different the next second.
The ONLY REASON WHY my ACTUAL WORDS and SENTENCES mean "something entirely different" to you IS BECAUSE it is you who ADDS the ENTIRELY DIFFERENT MEANING, which can be SEEN EXTREMELY EASY when our discussions are READ.

Even in this post you have PROVIDED a PERFECT EXAMPLE of just how EXACTLY you do do this.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm In short, all communication with Ken is entirely quus and all Ken's words, because he has no courage to stand by any meaning for them at all, have no meaning at all.
Besides half a dozen words at the very most the definitions and meanings I use for EVERY word can be found in a dictionary.

The definitions I use, from my OWN meaning, MAKES ALL words and their definitions fit PERFECTLY into One UNIFIED ACTUAL True Story.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:48 pm
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:26 pm They do not seem to question themselves -- perhaps because questioning acknowledges that there’s “something that isn’t known or accurate”, which may undermine (or disprove) their particular claims of "knowing". What are their reasons and needs and fears, I wonder? Is the “unknown”, or their sense of themselves, or life and the world so terrifying to accept? Have they lost or refused the capability to embrace further and grow?
Have you guys not considered that Age really is schizophrenic, and 100% genuinely believes to be a chosen one?
CHOSEN by who, or what?
Atla wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:48 pm There doesn't need to be any need or fear or reason behind it, it just happens.

Post by Age »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:04 pm
Atla wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:48 pm Have you guys not considered that Age really is schizophrenic, and 100% genuinely believes to be a chosen one? There doesn't need to be any need or fear or reason behind it, it just happens.
Although he does seem to be mentally off the rails, I think he has been sneaky and dishonest for a long time, in trying to avoid answering questions that challenge his claims...
LINK 'us' to ANY of these, alleged and supposed, questions that challenge my claims that I have NOT answered.

The REASON you have NOT YET done this, even though I have asked you to MANY TIMES is BECAUSE there is NONE.
Lacewing wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:04 pm which shows some awareness of game-playing, yes? I decided to put him on ignore, so I no longer see his posts displayed -- but when his words display in other people's responses to him, I read what they write that is interesting, and ignore his boring repetition because it's as if he's stuck in a closed, stagnant loop that he manipulates to serve him.
And here is A PERFECT EXAMPLE of DISHONESTY in its GREATEST FORM.
Lacewing wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:04 pm He does not move or function beyond it, which seems to suggest he has some kind of need and fear. ?
And the AMOUNT OF TIME 'you' LOOK AT and TALK ABOUT 'I' seems to suggest that 'I' am in 'you' MORE than you could ever even IMAGINE YET.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:26 pm

Any generation, in the future.
Are you yourself, now, "future generations" when used in some sentence you personally wrote a couple of year ago?
But there is NO "yourself". These words, together, is a misnomer, contradiction, and/or oxymoron.

Is this is REALLY true, to you?

If yes, then will you provide EXAMPLES?
Well, you told me I don't know what "I" means
Well, because you do NOT YET know what thee 'I' ACTUALLY IS, this is WHY I told 'you' that.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm and your alternative is some whackadoodle crap about God.
And, because you ALREADY BELIEVE you KNOW what is true, ANY thing DIFFERENT is what you call "whackadoodle". Also, because you have ALREADY quickly JUMPED to ASSUMPTIONS and/or CONCLUSIONS, you lost the ability to CLARIFY here, FIRST.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm You've got some idea that beliefs are incontrovertible, which is absurd.
LOL That you ACTUALLY came to this False, Wrong, and Incorrect conclusion, IS ABSURD, in and of itself.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm Nobody knows why you say "thee" and it isn't even really worth bothering to ask.
But you found it 'bothersome' enough to mention it.

And, the FACT that, supposedly, NO body KNOWS WHY I say the 'thee' word speaks VOLUMES, in regards to what I have been CLEARLY SAYING and POINTING OUT here, in this forum, to 'you', human beings.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm And you have already boasted about speaking a private language that nobody else can understand.
Did I?

WHERE was this? Will 'you' link 'us' to 'it'? And, what did I ACTUALLY SAY about, supposedly, "boasting about speaking a private language"?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm And you had just explained away your own lack of meaning by explaining that you communicate with us by picking words for what they mean TO YOU.... NOT US.
Here is ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE of HOW ASSUMING, BEFORE CLARIFYING, can, and has, lead one completely and utterly ASTRAY from what thee ACTUAL Truth of things IS.
Dude, it's pretty clear to everyone that you also don't understand what you are on about.
LOL "to EVERYONE".
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm That's why you've spent years "searching for the right words".
And, if 'you', "flashdangerpants", are ANY thing to compare to, then I have MANY MORE YEARS to go.
Are you taking the piss?
NO.
Mate, we're at the point now where the thing to be established is whether that is ever possible with you.
MOST DEFINITELY it IS.

Those who can SEE, READ, or ASK CLARIFYING QUESTIONS from a Truly OPEN viewpoint will MOST DEFINITELY WILL.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm The terms you set for anyone to communicate with you aren't very reasonable, and the effort expended on your side to help anyone understand you is entirely lacking.
If you SAY and BELIEVE so, then it is so.
In recent days you have used one specific prediction to justify that you can predict the future. What was it Ken? Tell the truth please.
You just made the CLAIM, so how about 'you' tell 'us' what 'it', supposedly, was.
But who are they?
ALL will come to KNOW.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:50 pm Do you see how you receive those clarifying questions you insist on, but then you go out of your way not answer them? We do Ken.
Which CLARIFYING QUESTIONS are you referring to here, EXACTLY?

WHAT can be CLEARLY SEEN, when this is read, is that I have answered thee ACTUAL QUESTIONS posed to me.

Because you ASSUME and/or BELIEVE otherwise, this in itself does NOT necessarily make what you ASSUME or BELIEVE true AT ALL.
You didn't answer my claifying question Ken. You talk about us proving your points a lot, but you just keep proving ours.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:14 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm This results in his lack of any ability, even if he tried (it's questionable if he does try), to positively clarify anything he has written.
I can NOT just CLARIFY, but I can also EXPLAIN, EVERY thing I have SAID, and STATED.
That's a lie. We still don't know what you meant by "future generations who WILL see and understand exactly WHAT I have been doing throughout this period here, and, more importantly WHY I have been doing it." and you have made no effort at all to explain it. You have only told me that I don't understand, never what it actually means.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm The outcome is that he provides only negative clarification - no matter how you interpret his words,
'Interpreting' is just ANOTHER ASSUMPTION. So, ONCE MORE, I suggest 'you' CLARIFY, BEFORE 'you' INTERPRET or ASSUME ANY thing AT ALL. That way you will NOT be SO Wrong, SO OFTEN.
That's just negative clarification Ken, hardly a useful rebuttal when that is what you are being accused of.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm if there is any risk of him needing to stand by them, he will say that you haven't understood them, but he will never say how you should have understood them because that would provide positive clarification.
But my purpose here is NOT to TELL you "how you SHOULD have done ANY thing", let alone TELL you how to UNDERSTAND ANY thing.

My purpose here in this forum is NOT for ANY of 'you', posters, to learn NOR understand ANY thing. But to just USE 'you', so that future generations WILL HAVE thee ACTUAL PROOF of what is NECESSARY in order to create a Truly peaceful and loving 'world' for EVERY one while KEEPING that 'world' in HARMONY with EVERY one.
That's just negative clarification Ken
Who are the "future generations" Ken?

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm Thus we have 3 simple words "future generations will" and no means to interpret them into a meaningful statement because every option has been rejected. The remainder is meaningless.
LOL

WHY you are SO CLOSED and SO DISHONEST is SO OBVIOUS.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm But it is meaningless to Ken too. When he wrote that future generations will come to this site to read about his path to glory, he meant it then in the exact terms that anyone would understand it.
Here AGAIN is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of HOW DISTORTED your OWN BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS MAKE 'you'.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm Then he had to reject his own meaning because the preposterous nature of the claim beacame aparent to him, and thus "future generations" had to stop meaning anything. Then he needed to avoid being seen to make uncertain predictions (due to his insistence that he doesn't hold any beliefs), and so "will" also becomes NOT THAT for every possible interpretation of that word in a sentence.
The TWISTS and DISTORTIONS just keep getting BIGGER and BIGGER ALL of the time here.

As I have previously POINTED OUT you are only getting FURTHER and FURTHER away from thee ACTUAL Truth of things here.

At any time you could just explain what the words mean in an accesible way that other people might understand. Instead you repeat the worthless mantra that nobody is understanding you properly. They are simple words ... "future generations WILL..." and we still have no guide to what they actually refer to other than they don't refer to what anyone would think they do.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm The result is that in any conversation, and almost certainly in his own head too, what age meant when he wrote any word ever isn't particualrly relevant to what that word means if remembered. There is no rule in Kenglish for any term to refer to any event or object or relate to any other words in particular way, and thus even if you somehow decoded one of his sentences, it would imediately be up in the air again because it might mean something entirely different the next second.
The ONLY REASON WHY my ACTUAL WORDS and SENTENCES mean "something entirely different" to you IS BECAUSE it is you who ADDS the ENTIRELY DIFFERENT MEANING, which can be SEEN EXTREMELY EASY when our discussions are READ.

Even in this post you have PROVIDED a PERFECT EXAMPLE of just how EXACTLY you do do this.
That's a lie Ken. You have told us that you use a "private language" so nobody else has access to the meanings therein.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:02 pm In short, all communication with Ken is entirely quus and all Ken's words, because he has no courage to stand by any meaning for them at all, have no meaning at all.
Besides half a dozen words at the very most the definitions and meanings I use for EVERY word can be found in a dictionary.

The definitions I use, from my OWN meaning, MAKES ALL words and their definitions fit PERFECTLY into One UNIFIED ACTUAL True Story.
Give us the list of words that have their own special meanings Ken. That's a request for clarification, I hope you can cope with the absence of a question mark this tim. There's only half a dozen of these words so it shouldn't be difficult toclarify if you want to.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Lacewing wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:04 pm
Although he does seem to be mentally off the rails, I think he has been sneaky and dishonest for a long time, in trying to avoid answering questions that challenge his claims... which shows some awareness of game-playing, yes? I decided to put him on ignore, so I no longer see his posts displayed -- but when his words display in other people's responses to him, I read what they write that is interesting, and ignore his boring repetition because it's as if he's stuck in a closed, stagnant loop that he manipulates to serve him. He does not move or function beyond it, which seems to suggest he has some kind of need and fear. ?
Without this schizophrenic delusion and denial mechanism, Age has nothing, is nothing, it's like she's staking her life on it. Okay that was contradictory. What I'm trying to say is, ever since I read the first few comments from ken a few years ago, I immediately thought that this one is schizophrenic with a split mind. The "God personality" is 100% confident but the "human personality" has some fears and doubts.