A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:04 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:24 am...it does NOT matter how "well supported" a hypothesis is, it is still ONLY a guess about what COULD BE true.
That is so, Age, but what you claim to know about the universe cannot be true.
LOL And WHY NOT?
uwot wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:04 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:24 amBy the way, 'evolution' is NOT a 'theory', unlike general relativity and an expanding Universe ARE, as 'evolution' is an ALREADY PROVED Fact.
Evolution is a demonstrable fact. Evolution by natural selection is a theory. General relativity is a theory that the cause of gravity is a mechanical substance called spacetime. That the mathematical model based on that theory accurately accounts for the behaviour of massive bodies is a demonstrable fact. The expansion of the universe is a demonstrable fact. Every version of how it came to be, in what prior conditions, is a theory. You have a theory that the universe is not expanding, but you have no facts to support your theory. You should try and understand the difference between a fact and a theory.
You are AGAIN PROVING that you do NOT have a clue what I have to say.

YOUR ASSUMPTIONS here are AGAIN just PLAIN OLD Wrong.

LOOK, I can PROVE what I have CLAIMED, and, you can NOT PROVE what you BELIEVE. It is that SIMPLE.

ALSO, you wrote:
I can tell you why I believe those guesses, and even the evidence it would take for me to change my belief.

I said and asked:
Great. Will you tell us WHY you BELIEVE those guesses, and, even the evidence it would take for you to change your BELIEF?

If no, then WHY NOT?

We are STILL WAITING your reply to these CLARIFYING QUESTIONS.

I will, ONCE AGAIN, suggest that if you are going to make a CLAIM, like you have here, then you, at least, have the support that backs up the CLAIM, BEFORE you make the CLAIM public, like you have here, in this forum.

So, will you tell us, WHY you BELIEVE those guesses, and, even tell us the evidence it would take for you to change your BELIEF, or NOT?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:02 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:55 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:26 am

LOL But 'you' are NOT the 'I', and NEVER will be. So, EVERY thing else you said and imagined here is just MOOT.

By the way, what does the word 'you' with a capital 'Y' even mean or refer to, to you?
the "You" referred to what age calls the "I", age thinks that the "I" is there in every human so it has no second person singular, but age can be completely AND utterly Wrong
you sound VERY CONFUSED. I have said NOTHING of the sort.
is the "I" age the human now?
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:12 pm
uwot wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:04 pm...what you claim to know about the universe cannot be true.
LOL And WHY NOT?
Because of gravity. Newton understood this; he had to invoke god to explain why the universe doesn't collapse: "And lest the systems of the fixed Stars should, by their gravity, fall on each other mutually, he (god) hath placed those Systems at immense distances from one another." https://isaac-newton.org/general-scholium/ Einstein understood it; he had to invent the cosmological constant to explain it. You too could understand it, but for the assumptions you have wrongly assumed.
Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:24 amLOOK, I can PROVE what I have CLAIMED...
You don't prove anything by saying you can prove it; you prove it by proving it.
Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:24 am...and, you can NOT PROVE what you BELIEVE. It is that SIMPLE.
I know. That is why I am prepared to change my beliefs in the light of new evidence. I could even believe your theory if you could provide the proof you keep telling us is simple and obvious.
Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:24 amALSO, you wrote:
I can tell you why I believe those guesses, and even the evidence it would take for me to change my belief.

I said and asked:
Great. Will you tell us WHY you BELIEVE those guesses, and, even the evidence it would take for you to change your BELIEF?

If no, then WHY NOT?

I will, ONCE AGAIN, suggest that if you are going to make a CLAIM, like you have here, then you, at least, have the support that backs up the CLAIM, BEFORE you make the CLAIM public, like you have here, in this forum.
It's all here: https://popgunsbubblesandmotorbikes.blo ... ter-1.html

So, will you tell us, WHY you BELIEVE those guesses, and, even tell us the evidence it would take for you to change your BELIEF, or NOT?
Age wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:41 am1. I am just in the process of learning how to communicate BETTER.
The wheels have come off.
Age wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:41 am2. I await CLARIFYING QUESTIONS.
Did your mother drop you on your head as a baby?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:02 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:00 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:18 am

No.

The sort of information that leads to learning and understanding FULLY how easy and simple it REALLY IS to live in peace and in harmony with one "another" as One.

Do you want the exact date and time?

If yes, then for who, EXACTLY?
This is information that lets us know what things future generations are going to be thinking and doing, right?
What???

You have gone COMPLETELY OFF TRACK, so no.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:00 am So us, that's who I want the information for.
Not just me, not just Uwot, but everyone who is already visiting this site without being "future generations"
But 'you', "flashdangerpants", and "uwot", have SHOWN that neither of you are YET capable of UNDERSTANDING this information.
So this new information, to be released soon, which is the special information that proves you are right about the future and n ot merely a guy who believes a thing will happen .... isn't very different from all the other information you've been "sharing" with "the world"?

Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:18 am See, when people come to Truly UNDERSTAND it will ACTUALLY be 'you', posters here who are responding to 'my words', and the generation that FINALLY comes to the understanding that causes those to MAKE the CHANGE, who will be THANKED for doing what it TOOK to begin making the 'world' a MUCH BETTER PLACE for EVERY one.

See, the one known as "age" can NOT and will NOT be thanked. This is because of where EXACTLY the words under the label "age" are coming from become FULLY UNDERSTOOD, and that is One who is NOT to be thanked AT ALL. The ones who are to be Truly THANKED are the ones who were in the generation that had the Courage and the Honesty to MAKE the CHANGE for the BENEFIT of ALL 'future generations'.
Is that the God-Channeling stuff Atla was speaking of?
Would it NOT be better to ask "atla", itself, instead of 'me', about what "atla" was speaking of, EXACTLY?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:00 am Is that where the the 'the words under the label "age" are coming from'?
Are you bringing us the word of God?
What is the 'word of God', and better still does 'God' even exist to you, first?
ClarIFYiNg qUEstIOn KeN..... when you wrote "See, the one known as "age" can NOT and will NOT be thanked. This is because of where EXACTLY the words under the label "age" are coming from become FULLY UNDERSTOOD, and that is One who is NOT to be thanked AT ALL. The ones who are to be Truly THANKED are the ones who were in the generation that had the Courage and the Honesty to MAKE the CHANGE for the BENEFIT of ALL 'future generations'." Where exactly are the words under the label "age" coming from?

Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:18 am So, although 'you', posters here, in this forum, will be THANKED for PROVIDING the PROOFS needed, 'you' can ALSO be THANKED, individually, for being part of the very first generation of adults who did become Truly Honest, and thus Truly OPEN, which, in turn, was the beginning of the Truly Peaceful 'world', which HAS eventuated.

We will just have to WAIT, and SEE.
And you know this because....?
Because of the information, and the knowledge, which ALREADY exists. How many times do you have to be informed of this before you comprehend it?

BECAUSE although 'you', human beings, can be the MOST STUPID animal on the planet, and quite often ARE, in the days when this is being written, 'you' are NOT STUPID ENOUGH to wipe "yourselves" out completely. Within 'you' ALL is the INTELLIGENCE, and the WANT, to keep living. This 'drive' is what, eventually, causes the CHANGE, and the CORRECTION, which leads 'you', human beings, down the Right path in Life to ALWAYS be continually Creating a MUCH BETTER 'world' for "yourselves", that is; EVERY one as One.
That's a prediction.
If you say and BELIEVE so, then it is SO.

Is there ANY thing wrong with this?

If yes, then 'what', EXACTLY?
The only problem really is that your predictions haven't been expressions of factual information.
So your regular announcements that you don't believe anything must be untrue.
Beause when you tell us what you predict in the future you are simply telling us what you believe will happen.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:00 am So the reason why you do the whole "you humans" thing, is that because you are God?
How many times do 'you' have to be told that the you is NOT God and NEVER could be God, before 'you' comprehend and understand this FACT?

So, the True, Right, and Correct answer here to you question REMAINS FOREVER OBVIOUS. Therefore, your question here is just MOOT.
'Moot' in Kenlgish means you don't want to answer it?
You do a whole act about Age being a label for words from some other source. Just express clearly what that really means please.

Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:18 am ALL of what is happening and occurring here NOW, is part of the PLAN, which is 'UNFOLDING before your eyes', as some say, for ALL to SEE and UNDERSTAND. This is ALL just a process, which parts of a kept hidden to some, and REVEALED gradually, for reasons that will become completely OBVIOUS, while human beings keep evolving and CHANGING, the way that they are.

There is NO proof for that.

But how much have 'you', human beings, evolved to where 'you' are now moving out of, and away from, earth? It will NOT be to long at all before 'you', human beings, will be travelling and be at distances away from earth that even if the human beings on earth were wiped out by a comet, there will still be some of 'you' alive and living in a Universe of infinite possibilities. Earth's backyard, after all, is a relatively 'big' place to EXPLORE, and WONDER. 'you', human beings, in the days when this was being written, were REALLY, in relative terms, only in the 'crawling stage' of one human being, compared to what human beings, collectively, are POTENTIAL of being, and BE-coming. In other words, 'you' are REALLY only just getting to the first year of one human being relative to who and what evolution, itself, is Creating, and BECOMING.

Although this can be VERY EASILY EXPLAINED and can be VERY SIMPLY UNDERSTOOD, this is moving away from your ACTUAL question.
So it is NOT CERTAIN that future generations will do anyting in particular.
Not if a comet, or let us say, a virus wipes ALL of 'you', human beings, completely out.

But, the plan STILL REMAINS, and STILL IS ACHIEVED, because 'future generations' is a very relative term.
This Kenglish does alow you to mean anything at all with any word. So in you r language that might make sense.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:00 am Your claimed PROOF and KNOWLEDGE that they will, was just a prediction.
Did I?

If yes, then WHERE?
Ooops Ken, did you make an assumption about what I wrote there?
The word your in that sentence is a possessive pronoun. So "did I" is an incoherent repsonse.

Is It?
It's like a child's imaginary pet octopus. She might tell us she has one, but it's invisible, so we can't see it, and it never reveals itself in any way.
This has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with what I have been talking about, and doing.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:00 am All she has to do to equal your acheivement is say that anyone could see her imaginary pet octopus if they wouold just learn te simple art of looking for it where it actually is.
If this is what you BELIEVE, then this IS what IS true, to you.

Also, PLEASE do NOT STOP 'trying to' DISCREDIT me. The MORE you 'try' the BETTER, and the QUICKER, the OUTCOME.
It was pretty accurate though, that's the real problem here. Eventually, if you had mastery of the information you lay claim to, you would show it, but instead you go round and round telling everyone you have it instead. Your "search for the right words" to explain thee truth will take longer than a human lifespan to complete unless you learn something from us that you have been failing to understand first. But you aren't any more open and curious than anyone else Ken.

In the unlikely event that you know something worth describing as "theee truth", your haughty arrogance will ensure you never tell anyone at all in any generation.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:49 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:55 am
the "You" referred to what age calls the "I", age thinks that the "I" is there in every human so it has no second person singular, but age can be completely AND utterly Wrong
How many times do I have to inform you of what the 'I' and the 'i' means and refers to, to me, before you will comprehend and understand?

Look, you OBVIOUSLY do NOT have thee absolute True and FULL PERFECT Picture of Life, YET. In order to be ABLE to obtain, and SEE, that Picture you need to be ABLE to LOOK AT and SEE 'things' from "others'" perspectives. When you SHOW that you can do that, WITHOUT RIDICULE, then you will start to obtain and SEE thee True and FULL PERFECT Picture by, and for, "yourself".

Thee 'I', to me, means or refers to the VERY Thing, which you BELIEVE does NOT exist. Therefore, there is NO use AT ALL even attempting to 'try to' CLARIFY with me. You have YOUR VIEW of things, which you BELIEVE is the BEST VIEW to have. So, just carry on SEEING 'things' the way you do.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:13 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:12 pm
uwot wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:04 pm...what you claim to know about the universe cannot be true.
LOL And WHY NOT?
Because of gravity.
But 'gravity' fits in PERFECTLY with what I SAY and KNOW about the Universe. In fact, HOW and WHY 'gravity' occurs helps in explaining blue AND red shift, which then leads to explain EXACTLY WHY thee Universe, Itself, is NOT expanding.

I have absolutely NO IDEA WHY you JUMPED to making up some ASSUMPTION, and CONCLUDING that what I claim to know about the Universe can NOT be true, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING the FACT that you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA, YET, what I claim to KNOW about the Universe.

LOL Most people WAIT to FIND OUT what "another" SAYS, BEFORE they JUMP to the CONCLUSION "you do NOT know what you are talking about".

Your ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS are leading you that FAR ASTRAY "uwot".
uwot wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:13 pm Newton understood this; he had to invoke god to explain why the universe doesn't collapse: "And lest the systems of the fixed Stars should, by their gravity, fall on each other mutually, he (god) hath placed those Systems at immense distances from one another." https://isaac-newton.org/general-scholium/ Einstein understood it; he had to invent the cosmological constant to explain it. You too could understand it, but for the assumptions you have wrongly assumed.
These "explanations" have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with me, and my KNOWING.

Now, you just made the CLAIM that I have made ASSUMPTIONS, which I have WRONGLY ASSUMED, so are you going to back up and support this CLAIM with some ACTUAL PROOF?
Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:24 amLOOK, I can PROVE what I have CLAIMED...
You don't prove anything by saying you can prove it; you prove it by proving it.[/quote]

YES I KNOW.

What you completely and utterly appear to FORGET is the VERY THING that I am WAITING FOR.

Please do NOT FORGET that I have NEVER ONCE CLAIMED to PROVIDE the PROOF here, in this forum.

I have EXPLAINED the reason WHY I am here, in this forum. And, it is NOT to necessarily explain NOR provide proofs, to you.

And, as I have ALREADY EXPLAINED and POINTED OUT 'proving 'it' to those who do NOT BELIEVE 'it' is just about an IMPOSSIBILITY.

See, finding the right words to PROVE 'things' to the DISBELIEVERS just takes some 'time'.
Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:24 am...and, you can NOT PROVE what you BELIEVE. It is that SIMPLE.
I know. That is why I am prepared to change my beliefs in the light of new evidence. I could even believe your theory if you could provide the proof you keep telling us is simple and obvious.
Is it possible to you that thee Universe is infinite and eternal?

Also, I do NOT have a 'theory'. This is because what I SAY and CLAIM here has ALREADY been PROVEN True. So, WHEN you STOP making the Wrong ASSUMPTIONS that you are continually making here, then I will be MUCH CLOSER to PROVIDING you with the ACTUAL PROOFS. BUT, each time you make a Wrong ASSUMPTION I have to spend 'time' CORRECTING you.
Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:24 amALSO, you wrote:

I said and asked:

If no, then WHY NOT?

But I have ALREADY informed you of what is False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect in that little comic book of yours.
uwot wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:13 pm So, will you tell us, WHY you BELIEVE those guesses, and, even tell us the evidence it would take for you to change your BELIEF, or NOT?
It's all here: https://popgunsbubblesandmotorbikes.blo ... ter-1.html [/quote]

But there is NOTHING in there that I can SEE where it states THE EVIDENCE it would take for you to change your BELIEF.

Maybe if you just wrote what the 'evidence' would be that would take for you to change your BELIEF here, in reply to this post, then we could all CLEARLY SEE what 'evidence' EXACTLY it would take for you to change your BELIEF. See, if you PROVIDED 'that', then we might be able to PROVIDE 'it' to you.

But maybe the reason WHY you have NOT YET provided 'that' to us is because you REALLY do NOT want us to SHOW you that 'evidence'. We will just have to WAIT and SEE if you REALLY do PROVIDE 'that' to us, or NOT.
Age wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:41 am1. I am just in the process of learning how to communicate BETTER.
The wheels have come off.[/quote]

WHEN will you COMPREHEND that what I write in this forum is NOT necessarily for 'you', posters, to UNDERSTAND. I am NOT here, in this forum, to necessarily become a better communicator with 'you', posters. As I keep saying, I am just here to learn how to communicate BETTER with 'you', human beings. ' 'you', human beings ' is a MUCH LARGER audience than just that insignificant minute amount of posters posting in this forum, in the days when this is being written.
Age wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:41 am2. I await CLARIFYING QUESTIONS.
Did your mother drop you on your head as a baby?
I do NOT KNOW. Maybe.

Did your mother drop you on your head as a baby, and, what has this got to do with ANY thing that we WERE talking about?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm
This is information that lets us know what things future generations are going to be thinking and doing, right?
What???

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:00 am So us, that's who I want the information for.
Not just me, not just Uwot, but everyone who is already visiting this site without being "future generations"
But 'you', "flashdangerpants", and "uwot", have SHOWN that neither of you are YET capable of UNDERSTANDING this information.
So this new information, to be released soon,
What do you mean by 'new'?

Did I use the 'new' word here?

If no, then WHY did you ALL OF SUDDEN just START using the 'new' word?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm which is the special information that proves you are right about the future and n ot merely a guy who believes a thing will happen ....
WHY did you add the 'special' word for? What does the 'special' word in this context mean or refer to, to you?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm isn't very different from all the other information you've been "sharing" with "the world"?
What 'other' information?

Look, if some 'thing' has NOT YET be shared with you, then REALLY you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what that 'thing' ACTUALLY IS, correct?

Or, are you under some delusion or BELIEF that you, somehow, ALREADY KNOW what has NOT YET been shared, with you?
Is that the God-Channeling stuff Atla was speaking of?
Would it NOT be better to ask "atla", itself, instead of 'me', about what "atla" was speaking of, EXACTLY?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:00 am Is that where the the 'the words under the label "age" are coming from'?
Are you bringing us the word of God?
What is the 'word of God', and better still does 'God' even exist to you, first?
ClarIFYiNg qUEstIOn KeN..... when you wrote "See, the one known as "age" can NOT and will NOT be thanked. This is because of where EXACTLY the words under the label "age" are coming from become FULLY UNDERSTOOD, and that is One who is NOT to be thanked AT ALL. The ones who are to be Truly THANKED are the ones who were in the generation that had the Courage and the Honesty to MAKE the CHANGE for the BENEFIT of ALL 'future generations'." Where exactly are the words under the label "age" coming from?
The EXACT SAME place as the words under ALL labels. From a human body.

Now, ONCE AGAIN, WHY will you NOT answer CLarIFYiNg gUEstiOns posed to 'you', "sally"?

I asked 'you'; What is the 'word of God', and does 'God' even exist to you?

So, WHY will you NOT answer this question? What are you AFRAID of?

And WHY do you write the term 'clarifying question' with the absurd mixture of capital and small letters?
And you know this because....?
Because of the information, and the knowledge, which ALREADY exists. How many times do you have to be informed of this before you comprehend it?
That's a prediction.

The only problem really is that your predictions haven't been expressions of factual information.
How does one express, TO YOU, 'factual information', in regards to 'predictions'?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm So your regular announcements that you don't believe anything must be untrue.
LOL The reason you can NOT let go of this BELIEF of yours is because you BELIEVE that EVERY one MUST BELIEVE things, correct?

If this is NOT correct, then what is?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm Beause when you tell us what you predict in the future you are simply telling us what you believe will happen.
NO I am NOT. You ONLY say this because this is ONLY what you BELIEVE is true. And you say and BELIEVE this because you can NOT YET comprehend what I have been TELLING YOU.

LOOK, imagine you were a person who ALREADY HAD THE INFORMATION that the earth revolves around the sun, when almost EVERY one else BELIEVED the opposite. You also KNEW that this ALREADY OBTAINED INFORMATION was IRREFUTABLY True. So, you could also SAY and CLAIM, or predict, that 'future generations' will also come to KNOW that REALLY the earth revolves around the sun, instead of the other way around, which almost EVERY one was BELIEVING was true, at that moment when you were saying/predicting this.

So, the 'factual information' ALREADY EXISTED. But ONLY you KNEW it. Therefore, you could CLAIM that 'future generations' will come to KNOW this knowledge, when you release it, and ALSO CLAIM to KNOW that this is True WITHOUT necessarily BELIEVING it is true, besides 'earth destroying comets' and such like, before you release the information.

Now, are you, at least, STARTING to COMPREHEND?

Or, are you STILL MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING what is happening and occurring here?

I COULD 'give you the FACTUAL INFORMATION, which PROVES that this is ACTUALLY True and NOT just a BELIEF AT ALL. BUT, we are STILL WAITING for you to do what is NECESSARY in order to be ABLE to GRASP and OBTAIN, relatively, 'new' knowledge.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:00 am So the reason why you do the whole "you humans" thing, is that because you are God?
How many times do 'you' have to be told that the you is NOT God and NEVER could be God, before 'you' comprehend and understand this FACT?

So, the True, Right, and Correct answer here to you question REMAINS FOREVER OBVIOUS. Therefore, your question here is just MOOT.
What do you MEAN "I do NOT want to answer it"?

I JUST ANSWERED it. Could you REALLY NOT SEE the ANSWER?

I SAID: the 'you' is NOT God and can NEVER be God. So the ANSWER to your question is OBVIOUSLY NO.

NO

NO

NO

In case you MISSED this AGAIN. The 'you' can NEVER be God. And, OBVIOUSLY the word and label "age" is in reference to A 'you'.

ALL of 'you', including the one known as "age" here, in this forum, is NOT God, and NEVER could be God.

So, the True, Right, and Correct ANSWER here to your question REMAINS FOREVER OBVIOUS. AND, that ANSWER IS NO.

Do you NOW comprehend AND understand that the ANSWER to your question "...., is that because you are God?" is NO

ANY thing that references 'me', the 'you' known as "age", as God is ALWAYS INCORRECT. Therefore, ANY question that asks, "is that because you are God", is then ALWAYS JUST MOOT.

So, to JUMP to the CONCLUSION that, "you don't want to answer it", just SHOWS and PROVES just how QUICK, SIMPLE, and EASILY people will come up with ABSOLUTELY False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect TWISTED and DISTORTED CONCLUSIONS, just because they WANT TO KEEP and MAINTAIN their previously HELD ONTO ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm You do a whole act about Age being a label for words from some other source.
I do NOT do this AT ALL.

You ONLY ASSUME this BECAUSE you are being DELUDED by "atla's" False, Wrong, and Incorrect DELUDED BELIEFS.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm Just express clearly what that really means please.
Just express clearly what 'that' REALLY means or refers to PLEASE. THEN I can and WILL just express clearly what 'that' REALLY means.

LOOK, until Truly OPEN CLARIFYING QUESTIONS are asked, True understanding, itself, is NOT able to be obtained.

As EVIDENCED and PROVEN throughout this forum.

So it is NOT CERTAIN that future generations will do anyting in particular.
Not if a comet, or let us say, a virus wipes ALL of 'you', human beings, completely out.

But, the plan STILL REMAINS, and STILL IS ACHIEVED, because 'future generations' is a very relative term.
This Kenglish does alow you to mean anything at all with any word.
ABSOLUTELY NOT. AS ALREADY EXPLAINED, to you. BUT, BECAUSE you JUMPED to this CONCLUSION, and WANT TO BELIEVE that this ASSUMPTION and BELIEF of YOURS IS TRUE, you will KEEP and MAINTAIN this BELIEF of yours, for as long as you WANT TO. ALTHOUGH 'it' is NOT based on ANY thing, which is ACTUALLY True AT ALL.

I have even CLEARLY EXPRESSED that just about EVERY word I use here, the definition, or meaning, of can be found in an english dictionary, in the days when this is being written.

So, ALTHOUGH thee ACTUAL Truth here is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you have been SAYING and CLAIMING, you will ONLY LOOK AT, and SEE, what confers with your OWN currently held BELIEFS, which you have CONCLUDED based on YOUR Assumptions, which were made solely upon your own Previous Experiences. Which I call and refer to as 'APE thinking'.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm So in you r language that might make sense.
If you SAY and BELIEVE SO.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:00 am Your claimed PROOF and KNOWLEDGE that they will, was just a prediction.
Did I?

If yes, then WHERE?
The word your in that sentence is a possessive pronoun. So "did I" is an incoherent repsonse.
Okay. Fair enough.

Now that I have made what you call an "ooops", and an "incoherent response", then EVERY thing else that I have SAID and WRITTEN MUST BE an "oooops" and "inchoerent" to you also, correct?

If I wrote, "Was it?" would that be a 'coherent response', to you?

And if yes, then if your answer/response to "Was it?" a 'Yes', then WHERE?

And, if 'it' was a 'prediction', then is there ANY thing wrong with this?

If yes, then WHAT, EXACTLY?
It's like a child's imaginary pet octopus. She might tell us she has one, but it's invisible, so we can't see it, and it never reveals itself in any way.
This has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with what I have been talking about, and doing.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:00 am All she has to do to equal your acheivement is say that anyone could see her imaginary pet octopus if they wouold just learn te simple art of looking for it where it actually is.

Also, PLEASE do NOT STOP 'trying to' DISCREDIT me. The MORE you 'try' the BETTER, and the QUICKER, the OUTCOME.
It was pretty accurate though, that's the real problem here.
It MIGHT be "pretty accurate", to you. BUT, as I just SAID it has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with what I have been talking about, and doing. Therefore, it was ABSOLUTELY False, Wrong, and Incorrect, and as such completely AND utterly INACCURATE.

So, there is, LITERALLY, NO 'problem' AT ALL here.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm Eventually, if you had mastery of the information you lay claim to, you would show it,
AND, as I SAY, and CLAIM, I WILL SHOW it, EVENTUALLY.

But, as I have ALREADY MADE CLEAR, I am CERTAINLY in NO RUSH AT ALL.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm but instead you go round and round telling everyone you have it instead.
And does that REALLY 'annoy' you?

If no, then 'what', EXACTLY, is the, supposed, "issue" here?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm Your "search for the right words" to explain thee truth will take longer than a human lifespan to complete unless you learn something from us that you have been failing to understand first.
Do NOT worry. I am LEARNING from 'you', human beings, about how to communicate with 'you', human beings.

But let us NOT FORGET, which you are SHOWING you do QUITE REGULARLY, that I am NOT 'finding the right words' to explain 'thee truth' AT ALL. I am 'finding the right words' to explain to 'you' HOW 'you' can find 'thee Truth' by, and for, "yourselves".

I use a 'heuristic approach', if ANY one is interested.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm But you aren't any more open and curious than anyone else Ken.
Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE and POSITIVE of this "sally"?

Do you BELIEVE this is true?

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm In the unlikely event that you know something worth describing as "theee truth", your haughty arrogance will ensure you never tell anyone at all in any generation.
Okay. If you take what I am doing here as "haughty arrogance", then that is PERFECTLY FINE, with me.

However, when what I am ACTUALLY DOING is Truly understood by "others", then what might be found is that they do NOT see ANY, so called, "haughty arrogance" AT ALL. But, if they do, then they might understand FULLY the reason WHY?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:43 am

What???

Erm, does it not go with the territory that information about to be released is new?
Fuck, this stupid shit is getting really boring.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm which is the special information that proves you are right about the future and n ot merely a guy who believes a thing will happen ....
WHY did you add the 'special' word for? What does the 'special' word in this context mean or refer to, to you?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm isn't very different from all the other information you've been "sharing" with "the world"?

Look, if some 'thing' has NOT YET be shared with you, then REALLY you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what that 'thing' ACTUALLY IS, correct?

Or, are you under some delusion or BELIEF that you, somehow, ALREADY KNOW what has NOT YET been shared, with you?
You just complained about me calling it new, and now you're telling me it's not been shared with me yet.
Make your fucking mind up you cretin.

Now, ONCE AGAIN, WHY will you NOT answer CLarIFYiNg gUEstiOns posed to 'you', "sally"?

And WHY do you write the term 'clarifying question' with the absurd mixture of capital and small letters?
You told me that that the words under the label "age" are coming from somewhere else, that was YOuR cLAiM!
God doesn't exist.
I have no idea what you think I am afraid of, but it's not you.
YoU wRItE In RaNDoM CAPitaL LEttErs ALL ThE TImE, whY wouLD It MAtTEr nOW?

How does one express, TO YOU, 'factual information', in regards to 'predictions'?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm So your regular announcements that you don't believe anything must be untrue.
LOL The reason you can NOT let go of this BELIEF of yours is because you BELIEVE that EVERY one MUST BELIEVE things, correct?

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm Beause when you tell us what you predict in the future you are simply telling us what you believe will happen.
NO I am NOT. You ONLY say this because this is ONLY what you BELIEVE is true. And you say and BELIEVE this because you can NOT YET comprehend what I have been TELLING YOU.

LOOK, imagine you were a person who ALREADY HAD THE INFORMATION that the earth revolves around the sun, when almost EVERY one else BELIEVED the opposite. You also KNEW that this ALREADY OBTAINED INFORMATION was IRREFUTABLY True. So, you could also SAY and CLAIM, or predict, that 'future generations' will also come to KNOW that REALLY the earth revolves around the sun, instead of the other way around, which almost EVERY one was BELIEVING was true, at that moment when you were saying/predicting this.

So, the 'factual information' ALREADY EXISTED. But ONLY you KNEW it. Therefore, you could CLAIM that 'future generations' will come to KNOW this knowledge, when you release it, and ALSO CLAIM to KNOW that this is True WITHOUT necessarily BELIEVING it is true, besides 'earth destroying comets' and such like, before you release the information.

Or, are you STILL MISSING or MISUNDERSTANDING what is happening and occurring here?

I COULD 'give you the FACTUAL INFORMATION, which PROVES that this is ACTUALLY True and NOT just a BELIEF AT ALL. BUT, we are STILL WAITING for you to do what is NECESSARY in order to be ABLE to GRASP and OBTAIN, relatively, 'new' knowledge.

I SAID: the 'you' is NOT God and can NEVER be God. So the ANSWER to your question is OBVIOUSLY NO.

NO

NO

NO

In case you MISSED this AGAIN. The 'you' can NEVER be God. And, OBVIOUSLY the word and label "age" is in reference to A 'you'.

ALL of 'you', including the one known as "age" here, in this forum, is NOT God, and NEVER could be God.

So, the True, Right, and Correct ANSWER here to your question REMAINS FOREVER OBVIOUS. AND, that ANSWER IS NO.

Do you NOW comprehend AND understand that the ANSWER to your question "...., is that because you are God?" is NO

ANY thing that references 'me', the 'you' known as "age", as God is ALWAYS INCORRECT. Therefore, ANY question that asks, "is that because you are God", is then ALWAYS JUST MOOT.

So, to JUMP to the CONCLUSION that, "you don't want to answer it", just SHOWS and PROVES just how QUICK, SIMPLE, and EASILY people will come up with ABSOLUTELY False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect TWISTED and DISTORTED CONCLUSIONS, just because they WANT TO KEEP and MAINTAIN their previously HELD ONTO ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm You do a whole act about Age being a label for words from some other source.
I do NOT do this AT ALL.

You ONLY ASSUME this BECAUSE you are being DELUDED by "atla's" False, Wrong, and Incorrect DELUDED BELIEFS.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm Just express clearly what that really means please.
Just express clearly what 'that' REALLY means or refers to PLEASE. THEN I can and WILL just express clearly what 'that' REALLY means.

LOOK, until Truly OPEN CLARIFYING QUESTIONS are asked, True understanding, itself, is NOT able to be obtained.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. AS ALREADY EXPLAINED, to you. BUT, BECAUSE you JUMPED to this CONCLUSION, and WANT TO BELIEVE that this ASSUMPTION and BELIEF of YOURS IS TRUE, you will KEEP and MAINTAIN this BELIEF of yours, for as long as you WANT TO. ALTHOUGH 'it' is NOT based on ANY thing, which is ACTUALLY True AT ALL.

I have even CLEARLY EXPRESSED that just about EVERY word I use here, the definition, or meaning, of can be found in an english dictionary, in the days when this is being written.

So, ALTHOUGH thee ACTUAL Truth here is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you have been SAYING and CLAIMING, you will ONLY LOOK AT, and SEE, what confers with your OWN currently held BELIEFS, which you have CONCLUDED based on YOUR Assumptions, which were made solely upon your own Previous Experiences. Which I call and refer to as 'APE thinking'.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm So in you r language that might make sense.

Did I?

If yes, then WHERE?
Okay. Fair enough.

Now that I have made what you call an "ooops", and an "incoherent response", then EVERY thing else that I have SAID and WRITTEN MUST BE an "oooops" and "inchoerent" to you also, correct?

It MIGHT be "pretty accurate", to you. BUT, as I just SAID it has absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to do with what I have been talking about, and doing. Therefore, it was ABSOLUTELY False, Wrong, and Incorrect, and as such completely AND utterly INACCURATE.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm Eventually, if you had mastery of the information you lay claim to, you would show it,

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm but instead you go round and round telling everyone you have it instead.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm Your "search for the right words" to explain thee truth will take longer than a human lifespan to complete unless you learn something from us that you have been failing to understand first.
Do NOT worry. I am LEARNING from 'you', human beings, about how to communicate with 'you', human beings.

But let us NOT FORGET, which you are SHOWING you do QUITE REGULARLY, that I am NOT 'finding the right words' to explain 'thee truth' AT ALL. I am 'finding the right words' to explain to 'you' HOW 'you' can find 'thee Truth' by, and for, "yourselves".

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm But you aren't any more open and curious than anyone else Ken.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:04 pm In the unlikely event that you know something worth describing as "theee truth", your haughty arrogance will ensure you never tell anyone at all in any generation.
Okay. If you take what I am doing here as "haughty arrogance", then that is PERFECTLY FINE, with me.

However, when what I am ACTUALLY DOING is Truly understood by "others", then what might be found is that they do NOT see ANY, so called, "haughty arrogance" AT ALL. But, if they do, then they might understand FULLY the reason WHY?
Too boring, not bothering.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:43 am

How many times do I have to inform you of what the 'I' and the 'i' means and refers to, to me, before you will comprehend and understand?

Look, you OBVIOUSLY do NOT have thee absolute True and FULL PERFECT Picture of Life, YET. In order to be ABLE to obtain, and SEE, that Picture you need to be ABLE to LOOK AT and SEE 'things' from "others'" perspectives. When you SHOW that you can do that, WITHOUT RIDICULE, then you will start to obtain and SEE thee True and FULL PERFECT Picture by, and for, "yourself".

Thee 'I', to me, means or refers to the VERY Thing, which you BELIEVE does NOT exist. Therefore, there is NO use AT ALL even attempting to 'try to' CLARIFY with me. You have YOUR VIEW of things, which you BELIEVE is the BEST VIEW to have. So, just carry on SEEING 'things' the way you do.
you are VERY CONFUSED, in the last few comments 'i' used 'i'/'you' and 'I' according to Kenglish, but 'you' still messed up, 'you' can't even follow 'your' own private language

here is more PROOF how closed-minded people could be in the days when this was being written, never paying attention to what was ACTUALLY being written, but please continue to do so, you are doing EXACTLY what 'i' expect you to do, you are just PROVING my point

you OBVIOUSLY do NOT have an absolute True and FULL PERFECT Picture of Life, you are incapable of understanding that humans already can see things from others perspective, you are the one who didn't develop this ability in childhood

you are VERY lost and VERY confused, if you want to know more about the ACTUAL TRUTH OF THINGS, why don't you just try to ask me clarifying questions from a TRULY OPEN perspective?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:04 am

Erm, does it not go with the territory that information about to be released is new?
Are you NOT able to just answer the ACTUAL clarifying question posed to you?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:04 am Fuck, this stupid shit is getting really boring.
Well just maybe if you did NOT add UNNECESSARY words, then this "shit" would NOT be getting "really boring", and in fact would have been FINISHED WITH and OVER a long time ago.

Also, and by the way, NOT ALL information about to be released is 'new' in EVERY sense.

This is because there are some people like 'you', and "atla", who would say, no matter what information is presented to them, that it is OLD information. This is because some people ACTUALLY BELIEVE that ANY proposed 'new' knowledge has ACTUALLY ALREADY been thought of before.

So, I just asked a clarifying question so that you could be BETTER UNDERSTOOD.
Again, are you NOT capable of just answering the ACTUAL clarifying question posed to you?

You just complained about me calling it new, [/quote]

LOL Here is ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of one ASSUMING some 'thing' BEFORE CLARIFICATION is made, and then continuing on UNDER that completely False, Wrong, and Incorrect ASSUMPTION.

WHEN and WHERE, EXACTLY, did I "complain" about ANY thing here?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:04 am and now you're telling me it's not been shared with me yet.
Make your fucking mind up you cretin.
I suggest, ONCE AGAIN, that you gain CLARIFICATION, BEFORE you make an ASSUMPTION.

By the way, there is NO "your mind", let alone, "your fucking mind".

Also, if you had NOT made an ASSUMPTION, then you would NOT have arrived at this TOTALLY Wrong CONCLUSION here.

You told me that that the words under the label "age" are coming from somewhere else, that was YOuR cLAiM!
Is that EXACTLY what I SAID and/or CLAIMED?

If yes, then WHERE and WHEN, EXACTLY?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:04 am God doesn't exist.
So, to you, 'God' does NOT even exist, YET you are the one who asked the TOTALLY ABSURD and RIDICULOUS question; "Are you bringing us the word of God?"

If, to you, there is NO God, then WHY ask such an ILLOGICAL QUESTION?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:04 am I have no idea what you think I am afraid of, but it's not you.
LOL WHY would you even JUMP to ASSUMING 'this'?

It is so FAR from what thee ACTUAL Truth IS, I have NO IDEA what even LED you to ASSUME such a thing.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:04 am YoU wRItE In RaNDoM CAPitaL LEttErs ALL ThE TImE, whY wouLD It MAtTEr nOW?
It does NOT matter now, nor EVER before.

Also, I NEVER wrote in the way YOU DO.

I just asked you WHY you do it that way.

Are you also NOT ABLE to just answer WHY you do it this way?

NO

NO

NO

I do NOT do this AT ALL.

Okay. Fair enough.

Too boring, not bothering.
This is ALSO ANOTHER way and ANOTHER EXAMPLE of using an "excuse" to RUN AWAY when one is NOT ACTUALLY able to just EXPLAIN, ELABORATE ON, nor CLARIFY what one has previously SAID and CLAIMED.

So, AGAIN, 'What are you AFRAID of here, EXACTLY?'

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:48 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:43 am

you are VERY CONFUSED, in the last few comments 'i' used 'i'/'you' and 'I' according to Kenglish, but 'you' still messed up, 'you' can't even follow 'your' own private language
I NEVER messed ONCE, that I can SEE and RECALL.

But maybe you BELIEVE otherwise, and if you do, then just link us to, or copy and paste, the EXACT words I USED, where you ALLEGE and CLAIM that 'i' or 'I' can NOT even follow my OWN, so called, "private language". Also, and do NOT FORGET to EXPLAIN WHY you think or BELIEVE what you do.
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:48 am here is more PROOF how closed-minded people could be in the days when this was being written, never paying attention to what was ACTUALLY being written, but please continue to do so, you are doing EXACTLY what 'i' expect you to do, you are just PROVING my point
But you have NOT YET provided ANY PROOF nor have you made ANY POINT. All you did there was just make a CLAIM, without ANY support for, AT ALL.
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:48 am you OBVIOUSLY do NOT have an absolute True and FULL PERFECT Picture of Life, you are incapable of understanding that humans already can see things from others perspective, you are the one who didn't develop this ability in childhood
But you are SHOWING the EXACT OPPOSITE here.
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:48 am you are VERY lost and VERY confused, if you want to know more about the ACTUAL TRUTH OF THINGS, why don't you just try to ask me clarifying questions from a TRULY OPEN perspective?
What is 'the ACTUAL TRUTH OF THINGS' to 'you', "atla"?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:48 am I NEVER messed ONCE, that I can SEE and RECALL.

But maybe you BELIEVE otherwise, and if you do, then just link us to, or copy and paste, the EXACT words I USED, where you ALLEGE and CLAIM that 'i' or 'I' can NOT even follow my OWN, so called, "private language". Also, and do NOT FORGET to EXPLAIN WHY you think or BELIEVE what you do.
Then 'you' or 'You, the I' can NOT SEE OR RECALL correctly. If 'you' or 'You' believe otherwise then 'you' or 'You' can PROVE this to us by copying and pasting the recent comments where 'you' or 'You' reply correctly to what 'i' have written. Don't forget to EXPLAIN WHY 'you' or 'You' think or BELIEVE to have replied correctly, when it is clear that 'you' or 'You' have NOT done so.
Last edited by Atla on Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:43 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:04 am Too boring, not bothering.
He's probably afraid of wasting too much time on something that in all honesty probably isn't very fruitful for him. I can't say I blame him. I've never seen you say much of anything more substantial than claiming to know "thee truth." OK. Good for you! Now can we call the discussion over before we all fall asleep?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:56 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:48 am I NEVER messed ONCE, that I can SEE and RECALL.

Then 'you' or 'You, the I' can NOT SEE OR RECALL correctly. If 'you' or 'You' believe otherwise then 'you' or 'You' can PROVE this to us by copying and pasting the recent comments where 'you' or 'You' reply correctly to what 'i' have written. Don't forget to EXPLAIN WHY 'you' or 'You' think or BELIEVE to have replied correctly, when it is clear that 'you' or 'You' have NOT done so.
You made the CLAIM "atla". So, you either back it up, or your words mean NOTHING.

Also, there is NO 'You' or 'you'. This is just ANOTHER ONE of your MANY Wrong ASSUMPTIONS. I have told you this previously.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:57 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:43 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:04 am Too boring, not bothering.
He's probably afraid of wasting too much time on something that in all honesty probably isn't very fruitful for him.
Well "flashdangerpants" has wasted quite a LOT of 'time' on things ALREADY.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:57 am I can't say I blame him. I've never seen you say much of anything more substantial than claiming to know "thee truth."
Here is ANOTHER ONE CLAIMING some 'thing' about what I have SUPPOSEDLY SAID and CLAIMED. So, WHERE, EXACTLY, have I CLAIMED that I KNOW 'thee truth'?

PROVIDE 'this', then I can and WILL EXPLAIN what that ACTUALLY MEANS and refers to. Until then, this is just ANOTHER ALLEGED CLAIM, which WITHOUT evidence AND proof, is just ANOTHER UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIM, which in ALL Honestly MEANS absolutely NOTHING AT ALL.

Also, let us NOT FORGET that you are the ACTUAL one who STATES that what you CLAIM is ABSOLUTELY and IRREFUTABLY TRUE.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:57 am OK. Good for you! Now can we call the discussion over before we all fall asleep?
Can you NOT keep "yourself" away from reading this?