A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:51 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:02 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:10 am
You have a simple enough clarifying question to work with here. You've already told us "Everything is moving according to thee PLAN, PERFECTLY." And you've told us that "One day, soon enough, people will learn how it is ACTUALLY possible to live in Peace and Harmony with one "another"."
And you've told us that "BUT, as I just CLEARLY WROTE and SAID; I am NOT expecting (to achieve) this. I AM ACHIEVING this, (NOW)."

So if those aren't contradictory claims, then somewhere in that there is an unusual meaning for the time related words you are using.
There is NOT a contradiction in those claims, and there is NO unusual meaning anywhere in the words used in those claims.
So theeeeee PLAN doesn't contain any form of expectation?
"One day, soon enough" doesn't imply anything in the future?
Or " I AM ACHIEVING this, (NOW)" actually means in the future?
Yes.
No.
Yes.

But AGAIN it ALL depends on the definitions that are given to the words being used.

When, and IF, you ever STOP ASSUMING things here, then it will be MUCH EASIER and SIMPLER for you to GAIN, and come to KNOW, what thee ACTUAL Truth IS.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:02 am Also, are you STILL NOT YET AWARE that what a word means to you is NOT necessarily what that word means to "another", and that you REALLY do NOT what IS the, so called, "usual meaning" of a word.
That's exciting. Of course if it were true I would need to get you to explain exactly what you mean by every one of those words, including but not limited to "aware", "necessarily", "word" and so on. And then I would need to find out what the words you used to explain that meant. Otherwise those words must have some usual meaning and I must place some degree of faith in you to use that normal meaning for most words.
And what are the words 'usual' and 'normal' in relation to, EXACTLY?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:51 pm This problem has been lost on you for 5 years and counting though,
But there is NO problem AT ALL here.

But, then again, you probably use the word 'problem' in a VERY DIFFERENT way that I do.

And you will NEVER KNOW while you continue to ASSUME things.

Let us NOT FORGET that I say I KNOW the way to a Truly Peaceful and Harmonious world for ALL of 'you'.

While you have REALLY said NOTHING AT ALL, except to just disagree and bicker with me, in regards to the words I put in front of you.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:51 pm so at this point we should perhaps simply assume any word you use cn have any irrational meaning at any given time, which conveniently would be the most efficient way to explain most of your work.
You are ABSOLUTELY FREE to ASSUME, and/or BELIEVE, ABSOLUTELY ANY thing you like.

But what will be discovered, by future generations, is that it was because of ASSUMPTIONS, and/or BELIEFS, the reason WHY 'you', adult human beings were living in a that Truly misunderstood, bickering, fighting, and murdereous war-torn world, in the days when this was being written.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:51 pm But sadly it would mean you will never be able to communicate your magnificent wisdom that future generations will be so anxious to read about.
LOL YOUR ASSUMPTIONS here, ONCE AGAIN, could NOT be FURTHER from what thee ACTUAL Truth of things IS.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:26 am
Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:02 am

There is NOT a contradiction in those claims, and there is NO unusual meaning anywhere in the words used in those claims.
Yes.
No.
Yes.

But AGAIN it ALL depends on the definitions that are given to the words being used.

When, and IF, you ever STOP ASSUMING things here, then it will be MUCH EASIER and SIMPLER for you to GAIN, and come to KNOW, what thee ACTUAL Truth IS.
Fine. What is the Kenglish to English translation of 'plan' when used in the context of a plan that is unfolding.
What is the Kenglish to English translation of "now"?

What wordplay are you indulging in that somehow makes sense of you acheiving a plan both soon and now but not yet. And does the language in which you can express such things serve any communicative purpose?

Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:02 am Also, are you STILL NOT YET AWARE that what a word means to you is NOT necessarily what that word means to "another", and that you REALLY do NOT what IS the, so called, "usual meaning" of a word.
That's exciting. Of course if it were true I would need to get you to explain exactly what you mean by every one of those words, including but not limited to "aware", "necessarily", "word" and so on. And then I would need to find out what the words you used to explain that meant. Otherwise those words must have some usual meaning and I must place some degree of faith in you to use that normal meaning for most words.
That depends on what "relation" means EXACTLY.
This is an infinite regress situation Ken, and you chose it.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:51 pm This problem has been lost on you for 5 years and counting though,

But, then again, you probably use the word 'problem' in a VERY DIFFERENT way that I do.

Let us NOT FORGET that I say I KNOW the way to a Truly Peaceful and Harmonious world for ALL of 'you'.

While you have REALLY said NOTHING AT ALL, except to just disagree and bicker with me, in regards to the words I put in front of you.
You tell us that you know this thing. But you tell us that you know the future too. What you never do is SHOW us that you know anything really. And when questioned on what anything you write means, you find ways to never answer those questions either.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:15 am
Yes.
No.
Yes.

Fine. What is the Kenglish to English translation of 'plan' when used in the context of a plan that is unfolding.
What is the Kenglish to English translation of "now"?
YOUR ASSUMPTIONS here are holding you back, AGAIN.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:15 am What wordplay are you indulging in that somehow makes sense of you acheiving a plan both soon and now but not yet.
Let us say someone has a plan to build a house, is it NOT POSSIBLE to you that achieving that plan can be both soon, and now?

A plan can be a PROCESS, which means achieving the plan is also a PROCESS, correct? Or, is this NOT correct, to you?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:15 am And does the language in which you can express such things serve any communicative purpose?
When will you realize who my targeted audience is here?

When you KNOW let us KNOW.

By the way the answer is 'Yes'.
This is NOT an 'infinite regress' in the negative connotation, AT ALL. Unless, OF COURSE, that is the ONLY way you want to LOOK AT and SEE this.

See, if you EVER get around to asking CLARIFYING QUESTIONS BEFORE you MAKE ASSUMPTIONS, then what you SEE now will be SEEN DIFFERENTLY.

You tell us that you know this thing.
I tell you that I KNOW this thing, and, you tell us that you KNOW this thing.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:15 am But you tell us that you know the future too.
Okay.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:15 am What you never do is SHOW us that you know anything really.
And I have NEVER had ANY intention to SHOW 'you', peoples, in the days when this was being written, ANY thing. As I have made CLEAR from the VERY OUTSET.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:15 am And when questioned on what anything you write means, you find ways to never answer those questions either.
And, I have ALREADY EXPLAINED to you that when, and IF, you REMOVE the Wrong ASSUMPTIONS that can be CLEARLY SEEN in your questions, then you will RECEIVE completely different answers.

I have been answering the ACTUAL QUESTIONS posed to me. So, ONCE AGAIN, if you do NOT like the answers that you are receiving, then I suggest CHANGING your questions, or just CHANGING the way that you ask your questions.

But REMEMBER you are under NO obligation AT ALL to do ANY thing different from what you have been continually doing hitherto.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:53 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:15 am What wordplay are you indulging in that somehow makes sense of you acheiving a plan both soon and now but not yet.
Let us say someone has a plan to build a house, is it NOT POSSIBLE to you that achieving that plan can be both soon, and now?

A plan can be a PROCESS, which means achieving the plan is also a PROCESS, correct? Or, is this NOT correct, to you?
No, it's stupid. The plan is to build the house, that is the acheivement. To describe the future building of the house as something you don't 'expect' because you are building it now is nonsensical. When all you have is a hole to put foundations in, the finished house is still an expectation.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:15 am And does the language in which you can express such things serve any communicative purpose?

Well, that presumably is "future generations" but you aren't capable of telling us anything about who they are or when they will exist.

So basically they are your imaginary friends.

This is NOT an 'infinite regress' in the negative connotation, AT ALL. Unless, OF COURSE, that is the ONLY way you want to LOOK AT and SEE this.

See, if you EVER get around to asking CLARIFYING QUESTIONS BEFORE you MAKE ASSUMPTIONS, then what you SEE now will be SEEN DIFFERENTLY.
What does "clarifying question" mean EXACTLY Ken?

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:15 am But you tell us that you know the future too.
Okay.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:15 am What you never do is SHOW us that you know anything really.
And I have NEVER had ANY intention to SHOW 'you', peoples, in the days when this was being written, ANY thing. As I have made CLEAR from the VERY OUTSET.
That means all your talk of prooving stuff is sort of garbage then. Nobody except you has any way to understand any of things you describe as proofs, but that's okay because you are only interested in persuading a group of imaginary friends who are bound to agree with you (because agreeing with Ken is the single condition under which "open and curious" applies anyway).
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:15 am And when questioned on what anything you write means, you find ways to never answer those questions either.
And, I have ALREADY EXPLAINED to you that when, and IF, you REMOVE the Wrong ASSUMPTIONS that can be CLEARLY SEEN in your questions, then you will RECEIVE completely different answers.

I have been answering the ACTUAL QUESTIONS posed to me. So, ONCE AGAIN, if you do NOT like the answers that you are receiving, then I suggest CHANGING your questions, or just CHANGING the way that you ask your questions.

But REMEMBER you are under NO obligation AT ALL to do ANY thing different from what you have been continually doing hitherto.
Wrong assumptions like "the future isn't now"?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:10 am

No, it's stupid. The plan is to build the house, that is the acheivement.
And, to some, when you dig the foundations, and put the footings in, then that is 'achievement', and when the floors are being done and put down, then that is achievement, and then the walls, and so on, and so on.

With you adding the 'the' word, maybe the reason WHY you have such a CLOSED, NARROWED, or SHORT SIGHTED field of view here.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:10 am To describe the future building of the house as something you don't 'expect' because you are building it now is nonsensical.
And, has ANY described ANY thing like this here, then WHO, and WHERE?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:10 am When all you have is a hole to put foundations in, the finished house is still an expectation.
If you say so.
And does the language in which you can express such things serve any communicative purpose?

Well, that presumably is "future generations" but you aren't capable of telling us anything about who they are or when they will exist.[/quote]

But I have told you about who they are AND when they will exist.

ALSO, and VERY IMPORTANTLY, those who become INTELLIGENT ENOUGH do NOT NEED to be TOLD, as they can work it out for "themselves". After all it has been CLEARLY WRITTEN, ALREADY.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:10 am So basically they are your imaginary friends.
If you say and BELIEVE so, then this MUST BE SO.

A question posed in order to obtain CLARIFICATION. Unlike what you ask CLARIFYING QUESTIONS are BEST asked WITHOUT ANY PRESUMPTION or PREEXISTING IDEA, ALREADY.
Okay.
That means all your talk of prooving stuff is sort of garbage then.
NOT AT ALL.

Have you SERIOUSLY FORGOTTEN ALREADY that I USE 'you', peoples, in the days of when this is being written, to PROVE my CLAIMS are True to 'future generations'?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:15 am Nobody except you has any way to understand any of things you describe as proofs, but that's okay because you are only interested in persuading a group of imaginary friends who are bound to agree with you (because agreeing with Ken is the single condition under which "open and curious" applies anyway).
LOL
LOL
LOL

ONCE AGAIN, this could NOT be ANY FURTHER from what thee ACTUAL Truth of things IS.

That is the LAST thing I am concerned about. It was NOT even an ASSUMPTION of yours that I have been talking about. I am WAITING for you to rid "yourself" of ALL of the OTHER Wrong ASSUMPTIONS of yours, FIRST.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:09 amLOL You are STILL using the 'static' word, which NO ONE "else' here has used.
uwot wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:14 pmWhat word would you use?
I would use the words that i have ALREADY, CLEARLY, used.
Age, the reason you don't believe anything is that you cannot remember long enough for a idea to take purchase. All you have said is that when everyone agrees about something, that will be the truth. That's more or less the plot of 1984 and the last 5 years of the US Republican party.
Age wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:09 amHere is MORE PROOF of how you see the words I use, but use your OWN definitions and/or meanings, and turn MY WORDS into YOUR OWN WORDS, which I have would NOT even used.
You are adamant that the universe is not expanding. One alternative I can think of is that it remains the same size, which most competent speakers of English would accept is synonymous with static. Another option is that the universe is shrinking. Perhaps size is not a quality that can be attributed to the universe, because it is not physical, as we commonly understand, but is instead ideal, illusory, projected or hallucinated. You might have something else in mind which the above doesn't cover, but whatever you think/believe/know to be thee actual truth, how will that truth be shared by future truly honest and open disciples? Are we looking so far ahead that humans have evolved telepathic powers? If not, what words will you use?
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:38 am

And, to some, when you dig the foundations, and put the footings in, then that is 'achievement', and when the floors are being done and put down, then that is achievement, and then the walls, and so on, and so on.

With you adding the 'the' word, maybe the reason WHY you have such a CLOSED, NARROWED, or SHORT SIGHTED field of view here.
So on that reasoning, when you said that ...
"Everything is moving according to thee PLAN, PERFECTLY."
"One day, soon enough, people will learn how it is ACTUALLY possible to live in Peace and Harmony with one "another"."
"BUT, as I just CLEARLY WROTE and SAID; I am NOT expecting (to achieve) this. I AM ACHIEVING this, (NOW)."

Just telling me that you had this plan is all it takes to be successfully acheiving it?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:10 am To describe the future building of the house as something you don't 'expect' because you are building it now is nonsensical.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:10 am When all you have is a hole to put foundations in, the finished house is still an expectation.
If you say so.
You've expicitly denied that your plan is an expectation, so you really need more than "if you say so" here.
And does the language in which you can express such things serve any communicative purpose?

Well, that presumably is "future generations" but you aren't capable of telling us anything about who they are or when they will exist.

ALSO, and VERY IMPORTANTLY, those who become INTELLIGENT ENOUGH do NOT NEED to be TOLD, as they can work it out for "themselves". After all it has been CLEARLY WRITTEN, ALREADY. [/quote]
Yeah well that's some weird Kenglish bullshit that appears to be untranslateable into the langauge that anyone else speaks. I'm kind of bored with asking you about the future generations, you aren't able to deliver an intelligible answer.

If you can't just give me detials of the year in which these future generations will become aware of this stuff, and how you know without needing to believe anything, it's over. You failed, and your failure is obviously permanent, no number of self-awarded medals will help you.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:10 am So basically they are your imaginary friends.
I still have no idea why you keep writing that. Is it worth bothering to work out what you would consider an acceptable clarifying question on the matter though? The answer to that question has always been no thus far.

A question posed in order to obtain CLARIFICATION. Unlike what you ask CLARIFYING QUESTIONS are BEST asked WITHOUT ANY PRESUMPTION or PREEXISTING IDEA, ALREADY.
How do you know without belief that future generations will want to read this site Ken?
That's a clarifying question and the closest you ever came to answering could be paraphrased as how does anyone know anything?", which is not a clarifying answer.

Is it possible to ask you a question that you cannot reject on grounds of an assumption Ken? That's another clarifying question.

Okay.

That means all your talk of prooving stuff is sort of garbage then.
NOT AT ALL.

Have you SERIOUSLY FORGOTTEN ALREADY that I USE 'you', peoples, in the days of when this is being written, to PROVE my CLAIMS are True to 'future generations'?
So you have an expectation that you will "prove" something.
Have you received a response from the future generations?do they talk to you Ken?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:15 am Nobody except you has any way to understand any of things you describe as proofs, but that's okay because you are only interested in persuading a group of imaginary friends who are bound to agree with you (because agreeing with Ken is the single condition under which "open and curious" applies anyway).
LOL
LOL
LOL

ONCE AGAIN, this could NOT be ANY FURTHER from what thee ACTUAL Truth of things IS.
It's not though. You've already confessed to only proving things to imaginary future generations unless you are now boasting of some sort of time travel.

That is the LAST thing I am concerned about. It was NOT even an ASSUMPTION of yours that I have been talking about. I am WAITING for you to rid "yourself" of ALL of the OTHER Wrong ASSUMPTIONS of yours, FIRST.
Yes, to qualify as "open and curious" in Kenglish, one must first accept Age as your master who speak theeeee truth and so on. One must close one's mind to all that is not Ken in order to open it, and quit asking pesky questions to become curious.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:31 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:09 amLOL You are STILL using the 'static' word, which NO ONE "else' here has used.
uwot wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:14 pmWhat word would you use?
I would use the words that i have ALREADY, CLEARLY, used.
Age, the reason you don't believe anything is that you cannot remember long enough for a idea to take purchase.
You are free to say so and claim this, but just be aware that you are completely and utterly Wrong here.
uwot wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:31 pm All you have said is that when everyone agrees about something, that will be the truth.

Which OBVIOUSLY this can NOT be refuted, and so WILL remain thee ACTUAL Truth.

I have also, by the way, said that thee ACTUAL Truth of things is VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY to discover, or find, and SEE. As just PROVEN, ONCE AGAIN.
uwot wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:31 pm That's more or less the plot of 1984 and the last 5 years of the US Republican party.
What I have said is, OBVIOUSLY, NOTHING AT ALL like the "us republican party", especially considering who and what the "us republican party" is made up of, and, it is also OBVIOUSLY NOTHING AT ALL like the plot of "1984". So, you are just, ONCE AGAIN, completely and utterly Wrong.
uwot wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:31 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:09 amHere is MORE PROOF of how you see the words I use, but use your OWN definitions and/or meanings, and turn MY WORDS into YOUR OWN WORDS, which I have would NOT even used.
You are adamant that the universe is not expanding.
Only because this has ALREADY been PROVED True, and, as such, is just FACT.
uwot wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:31 pm One alternative I can think of is that it remains the same size, which most competent speakers of English would accept is synonymous with static.
You can continue to use the "static" word if you like. But I NEVER did, correct?

Also, the 'static' word in cosmology, in relation to the Universe, refers to a model, which is NOT consistent with what thee ACTUAL Universe, Itself, IS.
uwot wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:31 pm Another option is that the universe is shrinking. Perhaps size is not a quality that can be attributed to the universe, because it is not physical, as we commonly understand, but is instead ideal, illusory, projected or hallucinated.
Wow, your ASSUMING here is only leading you further and further away, instead of getting closer to, what thee ACTUAL Truth IS.
uwot wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:31 pm You might have something else in mind which the above doesn't cover, but whatever you think/believe/know to be thee actual truth, how will that truth be shared by future truly honest and open disciples?
Thee Truth comes to light, IS REVEALED, and is shared, through peaceful two-way discussions.

uwot wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:31 pm Are we looking so far ahead that humans have evolved telepathic powers? If not, what words will you use?
More or less the current ones you were using when this is being written.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm

So on that reasoning, when you said that ...
"Everything is moving according to thee PLAN, PERFECTLY."
"One day, soon enough, people will learn how it is ACTUALLY possible to live in Peace and Harmony with one "another"."
"BUT, as I just CLEARLY WROTE and SAID; I am NOT expecting (to achieve) this. I AM ACHIEVING this, (NOW)."

Just telling me that you had this plan is all it takes to be successfully acheiving it?
Are you telling, or are you asking? The question mark at the end appears to oppose your claim and statement here.

Maybe if you STOPPED ASSUMING absolutely absurd and ridiculous things, which you OBVIOUSLY CLEARLY have here, then you might also write in a CLEARER WAY. We will just have to wait, and see.
If you say so.
You've expicitly denied that your plan is an expectation, so you really need more than "if you say so" here.
But I do NOT "really need" ANY thing.

You may 'really want' SOME thing, but this CERTAINLY DOES NOT mean that I 'really need' ANY thing AT ALL.

ALSO, and VERY IMPORTANTLY, those who become INTELLIGENT ENOUGH do NOT NEED to be TOLD, as they can work it out for "themselves". After all it has been CLEARLY WRITTEN, ALREADY.
Yeah well that's some weird Kenglish bullshit that appears to be untranslateable into the langauge that anyone else speaks. [/quote]

Okay.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm I'm kind of bored with asking you about the future generations, you aren't able to deliver an intelligible answer.
Okay.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm If you can't just give me detials of the year in which these future generations will become aware of this stuff, and how you know without needing to believe anything, it's over.
Okay.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm You failed, and your failure is obviously permanent, no number of self-awarded medals will help you.
Okay.
I still have no idea why you keep writing that.[/quote]

And, for now, you will remain having NO IDEA.

Oh, and by the way, I did write WHY I keep writing that. But then, because you have NO curiosity AT ALL as to WHY I keep writing that, there was NO use keeping that explanation here, for you. So, I removed it.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm Is it worth bothering to work out what you would consider an acceptable clarifying question on the matter though?
Who is this CLARIFYING QUESTION posed to, EXACTLY?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm The answer to that question has always been no thus far.
REALLY?

I have NEVER seen that question before.

By the way I have ALREADY INFORMED you of what an 'acceptable' CLARIFYING QUESTION is, EXACTLY.
How do you know without belief that future generations will want to read this site Ken?
Because of the information, which is about to be released.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm That's a clarifying question and the closest you ever came to answering could be paraphrased as how does anyone know anything?", which is not a clarifying answer.
And did you NOTICE that when you ask a clarifying question WITHOUT ASSUMPTIONS then the answer you receive was DIFFERENT?

Pity, though, you went straight back into ASSUMPTION MODE, which, by the way, you made ANOTHER Wrong ASSUMPTION.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm Is it possible to ask you a question that you cannot reject on grounds of an assumption Ken? That's another clarifying question.
Yes.

And, again, you do NOT have to write "clarifying question" when you ask a clarifying question. They are, after all, VERY OBVIOUS.

NOT AT ALL.

So you have an expectation that you will "prove" something.
But 'you' have ALREADY PROVIDED the PROOF.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm Have you received a response from the future generations?
They do NOT have to, to KNOW that they will receive the PROOF. You have ALREADY PROVIDED the PROOF. So, 'the writing is ALREADY on the wall', as some say.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm do they talk to you Ken?
See, here is ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE of asking CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, but ACTUALLY REALLY having ALREADY CLEARLY ASSUMED that they KNOW the answer/s ALREADY. Which is EXTREMELY FOOLISH, especially considering what thee ACTUAL Truth IS.

LOL
LOL
LOL

It's not though. You've already confessed to only proving things to imaginary future generations unless you are now boasting of some sort of time travel.
If time travel is possible, then what does that mean and entail, EXACTLY?

Yes, to qualify as "open and curious" in Kenglish, one must first accept Age as your master who speak theeeee truth and so on.
ONCE AGAIN, this is CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY completely AND utterly just plain old Wrong.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm One must close one's mind to all that is not Ken in order to open it, and quit asking pesky questions to become curious.
There is OBVIOUSLY NO such thing as "one's mind".
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:22 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm How do you know without belief that future generations will want to read this site Ken?
Is that a prediction about a prediction?
What sort of information?
When will it be released?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm That's a clarifying question and the closest you ever came to answering could be paraphrased as how does anyone know anything?", which is not a clarifying answer.
And did you NOTICE that when you ask a clarifying question WITHOUT ASSUMPTIONS then the answer you receive was DIFFERENT?
I mainly noticed that it didn't clarify anything in the least.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm So you have an expectation that you will "prove" something.
If that were true you would be able to describe the proof with some sort of detail about how it serves to prove something. All you've really said is that "I" am proving something with my words.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm Have you received a response from the future generations?
They do NOT have to, to KNOW that they will receive the PROOF. You have ALREADY PROVIDED the PROOF. So, 'the writing is ALREADY on the wall', as some say.
How do you even know they will exist? What is your proof that we won't be wiped out by a comet colliding with the Earth before they are even born?
See, here is ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE of asking CLARIFYING QUESTIONS, but ACTUALLY REALLY having ALREADY CLEARLY ASSUMED that they KNOW the answer/s ALREADY. Which is EXTREMELY FOOLISH, especially considering what thee ACTUAL Truth IS.
thee ACTUAL TRUTH is nothing but a rumour right now. You tell us that you have it, you tell us you can't share it because we are unworthy. It's not a compelling message.

Not my problem. You are the one telling us that your predictions about the future are proven fact so you are the one who needs to explain how knowing the future today works.

Yes, to qualify as "open and curious" in Kenglish, one must first accept Age as your master who speak theeeee truth and so on.
ONCE AGAIN, this is CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY completely AND utterly just plain old Wrong.
You say that, but it's a lie. Anyone who doubts your supposed super capabilities that you never really describe is chastised for not being 'open and curious', it is quite clear that the only way not to be dismissed in such terms is to drink the cool aid.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm One must close one's mind to all that is not Ken in order to open it, and quit asking pesky questions to become curious.
Whatever.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:35 am
uwot wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:31 pmYou are adamant that the universe is not expanding.
No it hasn't.
Age wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:35 amThee Truth comes to light, IS REVEALED, and is shared, through peaceful two-way discussions.
Well, whatever Thee Truth is, eet is not the truth. Did you in fact arrive at Thee Truth about the universe "through peaceful two-way discussions", or did arrive at your conclusions flying solo, and are now looking to share the blame for such ineffable piffle?

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:45 pm
Age wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:35 am
uwot wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:31 pmYou are adamant that the universe is not expanding.
No it hasn't.
LOL You mean "it hasn't" to 'you', "uwot". And, do NOT FORGET that 'you', "uwot" are NOT EVERY one.
Age wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:35 amThee Truth comes to light, IS REVEALED, and is shared, through peaceful two-way discussions.
Well, whatever Thee Truth is, eet is not the truth.
If the "eet" word here is meant to be the 'it' word, then OBVIOUSLY. To me, 'the truth' can be VERY DIFFERENT to 'thee Truth'.
uwot wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:45 pm Did you in fact arrive at Thee Truth about the universe "through peaceful two-way discussions", or did arrive at your conclusions flying solo, and are now looking to share the blame for such ineffable piffle?
But it is NOT "ineffable" AT ALL, so the rest is moot, and I have NOT and am NOT looking to share "blame" AT ALL. What are you PRESUMING I am looking to share "blame" for, EXACTLY? Thee Truth is VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY to EXPLAIN and to UNDERSTAND.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:01 am
Age wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:35 amOnly because this has ALREADY been PROVED True, and, as such, is just FACT.
No it hasn't.
LOL You mean "it hasn't" to 'you', "uwot". And, do NOT FORGET that 'you', "uwot" are NOT EVERY one.
True Age, I am not everyone. Nor are you. The difference is that I know what careful observation and calculation by generations of astronomers, mathematicians and physicists has revealed about the behaviour of the universe. You believe/think/know you know more than all of them, at best "through peaceful two-way discussions" with similarly minded fuckwits, or more likely from sitting on your arse believing every word it says.
Well, whatever Thee Truth is, eet is not the truth.
If the "eet" word here is meant to be the 'it' word, then OBVIOUSLY. To me, 'the truth' can be VERY DIFFERENT to 'thee Truth'.
Right. Well, that is the plot of 1984 and the Trump administration: Don't believe the experts; don't even believe your own eyes, we have alternative facts.
Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:01 amThee Truth is VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY to EXPLAIN and to UNDERSTAND.
Only to people who are satisfied with simple answers.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:06 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm How do you know without belief that future generations will want to read this site Ken?
Is that a prediction about a prediction?
No.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:06 pm What sort of information?
The sort of information that leads to learning and understanding FULLY how easy and simple it REALLY IS to live in peace and in harmony with one "another" as One.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:06 pm When will it be released?
Do you want the exact date and time?

If yes, then for who, EXACTLY?
I mainly noticed that it didn't clarify anything in the least.
Here is a PERFECT EXAMPLE of when one is NOT able to LOOK AT NOR answer the ACTUAL CLARIFYING question posed to them BECAUSE they are LOOKING FROM PRECONCEIVED IDEAS and PERCEPTIONS.

If, however, they are to LOOK AT the ACTUAL question posed, from the even somewhat OPEN perspective, then they would SEE that that response has absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with the QUESTION ASKED.

This is WHY it took SO LONG to have, what is essentially JUST, Truly VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY information to become FULLY UNDERSTOOD, back in those days when this was being written.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm So you have an expectation that you will "prove" something.
If that were true you would be able to describe the proof with some sort of detail about how it serves to prove something.
AND I CAN.

In fact I have been describing the PROOF throughout my writings here, and then ALLOWING 'you', posters here, to PROVIDE the ACTUAL EXAMPLES of what I have been describing, all while I been EXPLAINING in some sort of detail.

Quite SIMPLY how 'you' are serving to PROVE what I say and CLAIM is in YOUR VERY OWN WORDS.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:06 pm All you've really said is that "I" am proving something with my words.
NOT just 'my words'.

See, when people come to Truly UNDERSTAND it will ACTUALLY be 'you', posters here who are responding to 'my words', and the generation that FINALLY comes to the understanding that causes those to MAKE the CHANGE, who will be THANKED for doing what it TOOK to begin making the 'world' a MUCH BETTER PLACE for EVERY one.

See, the one known as "age" can NOT and will NOT be thanked. This is because of where EXACTLY the words under the label "age" are coming from become FULLY UNDERSTOOD, and that is One who is NOT to be thanked AT ALL. The ones who are to be Truly THANKED are the ones who were in the generation that had the Courage and the Honesty to MAKE the CHANGE for the BENEFIT of ALL 'future generations'.

So, although 'you', posters here, in this forum, will be THANKED for PROVIDING the PROOFS needed, 'you' can ALSO be THANKED, individually, for being part of the very first generation of adults who did become Truly Honest, and thus Truly OPEN, which, in turn, was the beginning of the Truly Peaceful 'world', which HAS eventuated.

We will just have to WAIT, and SEE.
How do you even know they will exist?
BECAUSE although 'you', human beings, can be the MOST STUPID animal on the planet, and quite often ARE, in the days when this is being written, 'you' are NOT STUPID ENOUGH to wipe "yourselves" out completely. Within 'you' ALL is the INTELLIGENCE, and the WANT, to keep living. This 'drive' is what, eventually, causes the CHANGE, and the CORRECTION, which leads 'you', human beings, down the Right path in Life to ALWAYS be continually Creating a MUCH BETTER 'world' for "yourselves", that is; EVERY one as One.

ALL of what is happening and occurring here NOW, is part of the PLAN, which is 'UNFOLDING before your eyes', as some say, for ALL to SEE and UNDERSTAND. This is ALL just a process, which parts of a kept hidden to some, and REVEALED gradually, for reasons that will become completely OBVIOUS, while human beings keep evolving and CHANGING, the way that they are.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:06 pm What is your proof that we won't be wiped out by a comet colliding with the Earth before they are even born?
There is NO proof for that.

But how much have 'you', human beings, evolved to where 'you' are now moving out of, and away from, earth? It will NOT be to long at all before 'you', human beings, will be travelling and be at distances away from earth that even if the human beings on earth were wiped out by a comet, there will still be some of 'you' alive and living in a Universe of infinite possibilities. Earth's backyard, after all, is a relatively 'big' place to EXPLORE, and WONDER. 'you', human beings, in the days when this was being written, were REALLY, in relative terms, only in the 'crawling stage' of one human being, compared to what human beings, collectively, are POTENTIAL of being, and BE-coming. In other words, 'you' are REALLY only just getting to the first year of one human being relative to who and what evolution, itself, is Creating, and BECOMING.

Although this can be VERY EASILY EXPLAINED and can be VERY SIMPLY UNDERSTOOD, this is moving away from your ACTUAL question.
thee ACTUAL TRUTH is nothing but a rumour right now.
Is It?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:06 pm You tell us that you have it,
I do NOT recall EVER saying that i have it. But I may have. If I did, then will you link us to THERE?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:06 pm you tell us you can't share it because we are unworthy. It's not a compelling message.
I ALSO do NOT recall EVERY saying this as well. And, I am FAIRLY CERTAIN that I did NOT ALSO. But I may have. If I did, then will you link us to THERE?

What I recall saying, however, IS; I KNOW how to find and SEE thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things', and which EVERY one has this ABILITY also.

I also recall explaining that I CAN SHARE this information VERY SIMPLY and VERY EASILY and that IN FACT that this information is VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY to UNDERSTAND, I also recall alluding to how one KNOWS that they have found thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things', which ACTUALLY ENTAILS EVERY one ANYWAY. So, to CLAIM that I have told you that "I can NOT share this information because you are unworthy" is one of the GREATEST EXAMPLES of just HOW MUCH human beings can and ACTUALLY DO obtain Truly DISTORTED and TWISTED 'views' of 'things', when they are LOOKING FROM their OWN ALREADY made up ASSUMPTIONS and/or BELIEFS.

What will be FOUND, and thus CLEARLY SEEN, throughout ALL of MY WRITINGS is that I have said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like what you are CLAIMING I have here. What you said and CLAIMED here is ALL in your OWN made up DISTORTED PERCEPTION of 'things' ONLY.
Not my problem.
Here is ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE of JUST asking you a Truly OPEN, VERY SIMPLE, and VERY STRAIGHTFORWARD CLARIFYING QUESTION, which you have SHOWN are COMPLETELY and UTTERLY UNABLE to just answer Honestly, BECAUSE you add your OWN PRECONCEIVED PRESUMPTIONS into 'the mix'.

You are the one telling us that your predictions about the future are proven fact so you are the one who needs to explain how knowing the future today works.[/quote]

I have ALREADY EXPLAINED, to you, that I do NOT 'need' to do ANY thing here. So, PLEASE REFRAIN from TELLING 'me' what you THINK or BELIEVE I 'need' to do, as you will be just plain Wrong, ONCE MORE.

If you WANT, or NEED, some thing, from me, however, then that is a VERY DIFFERENT thing.
You say that, but it's a lie.
Is it?

Is there absolutely NOTHING within that head, that could direct 'you' to JUST MAYBE there MIGHT BE some ASSUMPTIONS in there that are leading 'you' ASTRAY here?

ALL you are doing is, which can be CLEARLY SEEN, and PROVEN, is you are just LOOKING AT 'my words' from the Assumptions you are making, which are based SOLELY from perspective of your OWN Past Experiences, ONLY.

In other words you are NOT AT ALL OPEN. And thus this is WHY you are SEEING what you ARE, which is completely and utterly False, Wrong, and Incorrect.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:06 pm Anyone who doubts your supposed super capabilities that you never really describe is chastised for not being 'open and curious', it is quite clear that the only way not to be dismissed in such terms is to drink the cool aid.
TWISTING and DISTORTING things further and further, leading 'you' further and further away from thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'. But, PLEASE keep "proceeding' how you are. The PROOF you are PROVIDING is VERY HANDY.
Whatever.
A response EXPECTED from one who is Truly CLOSED, and also NOT Truly CURIOS AT ALL.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:17 am
uwot wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:45 pm No it hasn't.
True Age, I am not everyone. Nor are you. The difference is that I know what careful observation and calculation by generations of astronomers, mathematicians and physicists has revealed about the behaviour of the universe.
But ANY one who can read can KNOW this.

Those, so called, "careful observations and calculations by generations of astronomers, mathematicians, and physicists has "revealed" about the behavior of the Universe", is CLEARLY WRITTEN. But that is NO way makes what is claimed true, in and of itself. In fact, WHERE and WHY they are Wrong can also be CLEARLY SEEN and KNOWN, which 'you', "uwot", are INCAPABLE of SEEING and UNDERSTANDING, YET.

The PROOF of what thee Universe ACTUALLY IS, and how It ACTUALLY behaviors, ALREADY EXISTS and can be CLEARLY OBSERVED and EXPERIENCED. Therefore, that thee Universe can ONLY be INFINITE and ETERNAL is ALREADY a PROVED Fact.

Everything else is, essentially, just A GUESS, which, some of of those GUESSES are BELIEVED to be true, like "yourself", "uwot", DO.
uwot wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:17 am You believe/think/know you know more than all of them, at best "through peaceful two-way discussions" with similarly minded fuckwits, or more likely from sitting on your arse believing every word it says.
This is a GREAT EXAMPLE of what some people resort to, in the days when this was being written, when they were left with NOTHING.

Now, let us CORRECT your Wrong ASSUMPTIONS here, ONCE MORE.

I KNOW when my claims are IRREFUTABLE.

I do NOT know 'more' than ALL of them. In fact I probably know 'less' than EACH of them, individually. But what I KNOW is just DIFFERENT from what they, now, know.

Through peaceful, two-way discussions ANY and ALL of human 'problems' can be and ARE solved/answered.

My words do NOT need to be BELIEVED because they are IRREFUTABLY True, ANYWAY. The reason WHY will become JUST, OBVIOUS, and IRREFUTABLE as well.
uwot wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:45 pm Well, whatever Thee Truth is, eet is not the truth.
Right. Well, that is the plot of 1984 and the Trump administration: Don't believe the experts; don't even believe your own eyes, we have alternative facts.
But there can NOT be, so called, "alternative facts", in the way you are suggesting here.

There can, OBVIOUSLY, ONLY be One Truth, but be MANY truths, AS WELL. So, AGAIN, 'thee Truth' is NOT necessarily 'the truth', AT ALL. In fact, 'the truth' RARELY coincides with 'thee Truth', in the days when this is being written anyway. But this will all come to PASS.
Age wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:01 amThee Truth is VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY to EXPLAIN and to UNDERSTAND.
Only to people who are satisfied with simple answers.
Yes, this may well be True, ACTUALLY.

Consider absolutely EVERY thing REALLY is very SIMPLE, and it is ONLY 'you', human beings, who COMPLICATE things, what you just said here might have MORE truth in it, than first realized.