A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:41 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:18 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:09 pm I hope they would NOT.
And can you name anyone who thinks you have proven that "absolutely NO way of channeling God/Universe/Spirit is just PLAIN OLD Wrong and Incorrect"?

I have NOT even begun to PROVE this, ALREADY ESTABLISHED FACT, to ANY one. So, there would, literally, be NO one who thinks I have proven that ANY one who BELIEVES that there is 'absolutely NO way of channeling God/Universe/Spirit' is just PLAIN OLD Wrong and Incorrect.

Also, and by the way, OBVIOUSLY, EVERY one is just channeling thee God/Universe/Spirit anyway, even if they are completely AND utterly UNAWARE of this FACT, like 'you' are "atla".
If you can't prove it, then it's just your belief, not an established fact (neither for us and nor for future generations).

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:01 pm
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:18 pm
And can you name anyone who thinks you have proven that "absolutely NO way of channeling God/Universe/Spirit is just PLAIN OLD Wrong and Incorrect"?

I have NOT even begun to PROVE this, ALREADY ESTABLISHED FACT, to ANY one. So, there would, literally, be NO one who thinks I have proven that ANY one who BELIEVES that there is 'absolutely NO way of channeling God/Universe/Spirit' is just PLAIN OLD Wrong and Incorrect.

Also, and by the way, OBVIOUSLY, EVERY one is just channeling thee God/Universe/Spirit anyway, even if they are completely AND utterly UNAWARE of this FACT, like 'you' are "atla".
If you can't prove it, then it's just your belief, not an established fact (neither for us and nor for future generations).
If you say so.

But we will just have to WAIT and SEE if I can prove 'it' or NOT.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:19 pm

If you say so.

Wrong, either you the human prove it now, or you are a psychotic idiot.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:48 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:59 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:42 am By the way, if what I am writing is REALLY INTENDED for future generations, and not necessarily AT ALL for this generation, when this is being written, then I want to make this VERY, VERY CLEAR, and well understood, understood?
You're just weird, Age. You're not speaking to future generations. No one is going to sift through a Googleplex of typing produced on the Internet by billions of users even 10 years from now (let alone more than that) to witness anything you're saying (if anything you say was even worthwhile to begin with).
Yet here we are with people ALREADY going through nearly five years of my writings to just repeat some of them AGAIN.
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:59 am No one is going to know who you are, care who you are or pay any attention.
Okay, if you say and BELIEVE SO, then what you say here MUST BE absolutely and irrefutably TRUE, correct?
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:59 am You're typing into a black hole for all it matters right now. You're just an ordinary person with some psychological issues chatting on the Internet. Get help.
Okay.
God, I hate playing the asshole. You're OK, Age. I'm the one who needs to get help. I'm going insane over this woman I'm in love with. It just makes me angry at everything and everyone that no woman has ever returned my affection. Well, one did but she returned everyone else's affection too.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:29 pm
If you say so.

Well then I MUST BE a "psychotic IDIOT", to you.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:30 pm

You're just weird, Age. You're not speaking to future generations. No one is going to sift through a Googleplex of typing produced on the Internet by billions of users even 10 years from now (let alone more than that) to witness anything you're saying (if anything you say was even worthwhile to begin with).
Yet here we are with people ALREADY going through nearly five years of my writings to just repeat some of them AGAIN.
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:59 am No one is going to know who you are, care who you are or pay any attention.
Okay, if you say and BELIEVE SO, then what you say here MUST BE absolutely and irrefutably TRUE, correct?
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:59 am You're typing into a black hole for all it matters right now. You're just an ordinary person with some psychological issues chatting on the Internet. Get help.
Okay.
God, I hate playing the asshole. You're OK, Age. I'm the one who needs to get help. I'm going insane over this woman I'm in love with. It just makes me angry at everything and everyone that no woman has ever returned my affection.
Even your own mother?
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:30 pm Well, one did but she returned everyone else's affection too.
Who is "she"?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:37 pm

If you say so.

That's right.
There are millions upon millions of people claiming to know all kinds of big truths that they can't prove right now, we'll just have to trust them. you're just one more.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:40 pm
That's right.
There are millions upon millions of people claiming to know all kinds of big truths that they can't prove right now, we'll just have to trust them. you're just one more.
But WHY would you trust a 'psychotic IDIOT'?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:44 pm

That's right.
i wouldn't without proof, and future generations won't trust you either if you can't provide proof

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:47 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:44 pm
That's right.
i wouldn't without proof,
But you just said, "we'll have to trust them" [those that can not prove 'right now'], and, "you're just one more".

And now you say you would NOT trust them, nor me, without proof. Which is ONCE AGAIN more Truly CONTRADICTORY CLAIMS of yours "atla".
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:47 pm and future generations won't trust you either if you can't provide proof
But I can and WILL as I am ALREADY GAINING the PROOF, right here now.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:12 pm But you just said, "we'll have to trust them" [those that can not prove 'right now'], and, "you're just one more".

And now you say you would NOT trust them, nor me, without proof. Which is ONCE AGAIN more Truly CONTRADICTORY CLAIMS of yours "atla".
No, it means you're also autistic and interpreted "we'll have to trust them" the wrong way, even though it was in very simple English. i said that they foolishly expect to be trusted without proof.
But I can and WILL as I am ALREADY GAINING the PROOF, right here now.
This is what age the human believes, but age is probably wrong.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:59 amI am NOT here to just TELL or EXPLAIN, to you, what thee ACTUAL Truth IS. I am here to TELL and EXPLAIN, to you, HOW you can find thee ACTUAL Truth by, and for, "yourself". This is just what I am in the process of learning how to communicate better with 'you', human beings.
Do you believe that should you TELL and EXPLAIN to me how to find "find thee ACTUAL Truth" by and for myself, I will find the same ACTUAL Truth that you already know?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:06 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:32 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:21 am

Did I?

If yes, then will you provide a link to that?

If no, then WHY NOT?
There, I just gave you a reprint. Scroll up.
But you will NOT provide a link or an EXACT POSITION.

I could say the answers to ALL of your clarifying questions is above. Just scroll up. But does that REALLY help ANY one, correct?
Okay Ken, some of your stupidity must be play acting right? I posted the exact thing you asked for as one post, and then referenced it in the bext post with advice to scroll up to the post above. This Shit can't be beyond you.

So THE EXACT POSITION is "two posts above this one" because you happened to have written a reply to somebody else between my two posts, that's where I answered your question in very precise and true terms.

If you need a link, may I point you to the little blue up arrows besides our names in these things. Those are the links to the places that the quotes come from.
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:21 am

I REALLY WISH you would STOP making up ASSUMPTIONS, which I then have to spend absolutely UNNECESSARY time CORRECTING.

I have NEVER " pretended that I do NOT know about 'it' ". I just asked you to PROVIDE the ACTUAL WORDS that I have used. Was that REALLY that hard to do?

Do you REMEMBER EVERY word that you have written, in the past?
Mate, I have posted your future generations text about 20 times in big colourful letters. And.... you have clarified nothing. So, are you about to clarify anything....?
Well what can be CLEARLY SEEN, in the original text and context that it was written, now that you have provided it, is the ACTUAL CLARITY that you are so DESPERATELY SEEKING and WANTING from me.
I have been requesting clarification on teh simple matter of whether you are predicting that persons in the yeart 2100 will be visiting this forum to learn about your grand wisdom. Or will it be persons in the year 3500 who do so? That is not at all clear.

I am looking for clarity over whether you are issuing the sort of god-chanelling vision FROM the future as Atla suspects, or are just telling us what you BELIEVE will be the case in the future. There is no clarification to be had from you in this matter.

It's not natural for me to spend this much time on your words Ken, you aren't interesting so it bores me to bother doing this stuff. And you aren't important, so it doesn't need doing. I'm doing this only because you are an obnoxious spam monkey who keeps taking over threads about other subjects to talk about himself. Talk of what I 'desperately need' or 'want' from you is misplaced, I would be happy for there to be a little bit less of you, because what there is, is textureless and lacks variety. You are human spinach, and I would like a smaller portion please.

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:21 am Considering that you have provided my ACTUAL WORDS, we now have some thing to LOOK AT and SEE, and what can be CLEARLY SEEN is that they were written nearly five years ago. So, did you REALLY expect me to KNOW about them, WORD FOR WORD?

Also, what LOOKS LIKE, to you, is NOT necessarily what WAS MEANT, by me. Because some thing LOOKS LIKE a 'belief', TO YOU, this does NOT mean that 'it' is a 'belief'. Is this FINALLY CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD, completely?

Now, let us LOOK AT what I wrote, back then.

Now, you want, or are EXPECTING, me to tell you what I was predicting, and for whom, correct?

Well the answer to BOTH of those questions can be CLEARLY SEEN in that 'full unabridged text from my original claim', which you have thankfully provided here for us to LOOK AT and SEE.

And, I must say this is going even BETTER than I expected. So, thank you "flashdangerpants", for bringing this to the forefront, AGAIN.

Oh, and by the way, you made the claim here: Here, again, is the full unabridged text from your original claim.

So, will you now provide a link to where, exactly, this 'full unabridged text' was presented, previously, as well?
.... no. Still clarifying nothing at all.
WHEN do these future generations fully understand you Ken?
It is NOT about, and NEVER was, about "understanding ANY 'me', referred to ANY name like "ken" nor "age".
Yeah, well you, Age/Ken are the person who often tells us that he has answered all clarifying questions put to him, but not received answers for those he has asked. So if you have been intending that as an impossible riddle, that's a bit of a dick move Ken.
Future generations will FULLY understand thee 'I', of which there is ONLY One. You KNOW that 'I', which hitherto the days when this was being, 'you', human beings, STILL did NOT YET KNOW the, proper and correct, answer to the question, 'Who am 'I'?', correct?
We know the answer to "who am I". You have your own, unecessary, Kenglish version of that in a language none of us speaks. And you have an unshakeable belief that future generations will understand that question in Kenglish rather than English.

But we remain no closer to an explanation of how you know that future generations will adopt this quite inexplicable need for "I" to refer to the universe when some new word would be a more sane way to get there. You apparently have some reason for using "Theee" instead of 'the'', why not Iiii instead of 'I'?

How do you know future generations wil adopt your particular choice of language conventions?
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:06 am When future generations will FULLY UNDERSTOOD is when they learn how to become Truly Honest and Truly OPEN, like 'you' ALL once were.

Explaining this to a species, and a generation, who are Truly CLOSED and Truly Dishonest, just takes some time. But, as I keep REMINDING you, there is NO RUSH. As ALL works out PERFECTLY, ANYWAY.
Yeah, you're a bit too evasive and bullshitty to be accusing me of dishonesty if I am to be completely honest with you Ken.
And right now, what we have here is more evasion. The useful answer to "when will X happen?" is not "it will happen when it happens".

What is at question here is the nature of your prophecy. If it is not a matter of your personal belief, what is it?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:32 am WHO are they?
'future generations', are the ones who come AFTER the one, in the days when this is being written.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:32 am HOW DO YOU KNOW?
Because what is to become just, 'common knowledge', is IRREFUTABLE, and which has ALREADY being PROVEN True throughout this thread and throughout human history.
No, how do you actually know Ken? Drop the mysticism act and tell us the truth.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Okay.
God, I hate playing the asshole. You're OK, Age. I'm the one who needs to get help. I'm going insane over this woman I'm in love with. It just makes me angry at everything and everyone that no woman has ever returned my affection. Well, one did but she returned everyone else's affection too.
If that's the case then you must be doing something wrong. I doubt if you are 'in love' with this person. You are infatuated with her. There's a big difference. There's no point in getting angry at everyone else. What's wrong with being on your own anyway? Get a dog.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:50 pm

Okay.
If that's the case then you must be doing something wrong. I doubt if you are 'in love' with this person. You are infatuated with her. There's a big difference. There's no point in getting angry at everyone else. What's wrong with being on your own anyway? Get a dog.
I take it you've never had strong romantic feelings for someone? I guess we're just different in the way we perceive the world. I don't see anything terribly wrong with infatuation in and of itself. It can lead to deeper feelings. For those who are lucky to have it returned it could be a very rewarding experience.