A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:25 am And what IS "my psychosis", EXACTLY, which 'you' have diagnosed 'me' with "atla"?
'your' 'I' psychosis, but 'i' already told 'you' this 100 times, selective memory?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:52 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:25 am And what IS "my psychosis", EXACTLY, which 'you' have diagnosed 'me' with "atla"?
'your' 'I' psychosis, but 'i' already told 'you' this 100 times, selective memory?
Will you provide a link to WHERE EXACTLY you have, supposedly, "ALREADY told me this" just one or two times, let alone 100 TIMES?

If no, then WHY NOT?

Also, what is an 'I psychosis', EXACTLY?

Furthermore, is that 'psychosis' a well established 'psychosis', which is recognized by the medical society, or, is that just some psychosis IMAGINED UP by the one known as "atla", of which there is NOTHING to substantiate this self-diagnosed psychosis?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:38 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:32 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:18 am

It doesn't take much to scan over something and see that it's full of pointless capital letters. You do realise that caps used in that way are the equivalent of shouting on the internet don't you?
I do KNOW that some people interpret capital letters this way.

But I am using the internet, and more specifically this forum, to PROVE WHY 'you', human beings, have NOT YET gained FULL UNDERSTANDING, in the days when this was being written.

A big reason WHY 'you', adult human beings, still have NOT YET gained understanding, itself. is because of EXACTLY what you are doing here. That is, ASSUME things are true, BEFORE 'you' find out what is ACTUALLY True FIRST.

You are PROVING True what I say and claim here.

So, this is WHY I capitalize SOME words.
What you say is just weird, Age.
Could this have ANY thing to do with the FACT that you have NOT CLARIFIED ANY thing that I have said here?

Could what I say be "just weird" because you are ONLY ASSUMING the 'meaning' and/or 'intention' of what I am saying and writing here?

Or, is it just an ABSOLUTE and IRREFUTABLE FACT that what I say is "just weird", (whatever "just weird" is meant to ACTUALLY MEAN anyway)?
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:38 am "in the days when this was being written," (referring to something written in the present) makes about as much sense as the title of a Moody Blues album called "Days of future past."
"is the present" a FIXED thing to an always evolving 'thing' like the human being?

Does what is written "in the present" to one generation of the human being refer to ALL, forever more?

Could what is written, in the days when this is being written, NOT be understood, at all, by that generation of readers, and so "just seem weird", but could be ACTUALLY FULLY understood by future generations?

For example, when what was trying to be expressed and be explained about how ACTUALLY the earth revolves around the sun, in the days when that was being written, "just seem weird" to that generation, but would ACTUALLY become KNOWN and be FULLY UNDERSTOOD, by future generations?
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:38 am That's just weird.
If you say and BELIEVE SO, then 'it' is SO.

But to 'us' you just JUMPING to ASSUMPTIONS and CONCLUSIONS about what is "just weird" BEFORE even just trying to gain understanding, itself, is "just weird".

But we do ALREADY FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY you do do those 'weird' things.
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:38 am Try to act human for God's sake.
Here is ANOTHER GREAT EXAMPLE of parapraxis, in action.

It could also be said, 'Try to be God-like, literally, for humans sake. Before it becomes to late.'
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:38 am Maybe you'll be less annoying.
If I can 'annoy' 'you' SO SIMPLY and SO EASILY, then this is further PROOF of how thee 'I' REALLY does have CONTROL here.

By the way, if what I am writing is REALLY INTENDED for future generations, and not necessarily AT ALL for this generation, when this is being written, then I want to make this VERY, VERY CLEAR, and well understood, understood?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:41 am Or if you have some kind of disability, then I apologize for being harsh. But if you are an otherwise normal person, then you need to act like it.
What does a, so called, "normal person" 'act' like?

The reason 'this world', when this was being written, was in SUCH A MESS was because of the, so called, "normal people", and the way they 'acted', and 'reacted'.

WHY NOT just be thee REAL Self, instead?

By the way, 'you' could NEVER 'be harsh', well from my perspective, anyway.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:22 am
Will you provide a link to WHERE EXACTLY you have, supposedly, "ALREADY told me this" just one or two times, let alone 100 TIMES?

If no, then WHY NOT?

Furthermore, is that 'psychosis' a well established 'psychosis', which is recognized by the medical society, or, is that just some psychosis IMAGINED UP by the one known as "atla", of which there is NOTHING to substantiate this self-diagnosed psychosis?
It's a well-established psychosis where the schizophrenic believes to be speaking as / channeling God / the universe etc. This is again common knowledge so you're playing dumb or are retarded.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:59 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:22 am

If no, then WHY NOT?

It's a well-established psychosis where the schizophrenic believes to be speaking as / channeling God / the universe etc.
You did NOT provide ANY links to WHERE EXACTLY you have SUPPOSEDLY "already told" me some thing, this is not surprising though, but will you now provide ANY link to WHERE EXACTLY there are writings in regards to this, so called, 'I' psychosis?

If no, then WHY NOT?

By the way, what will become VERY WELL understood, and established, that people who BELIEVE that they have absolutely NO way of channeling God/Universe/Spirit are just PLAIN OLD Wrong and Incorrect.
Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:59 am This is again common knowledge so you're playing dumb or are retarded.
If this is, supposedly, "common knowledge", then it will be VERY EASY and VERY SIMPLE for you to provide links to "them", correct?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:40 am By the way, what will become VERY WELL understood, and established, that people who BELIEVE that they have absolutely NO way of channeling God/Universe/Spirit are just PLAIN OLD Wrong and Incorrect.
Yeah yeah i've been challenging you for years to prove that this isn't just your psychosis, and you consistently failed.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:42 am By the way, if what I am writing is REALLY INTENDED for future generations, and not necessarily AT ALL for this generation, when this is being written, then I want to make this VERY, VERY CLEAR, and well understood, understood?
You're just weird, Age. You're not speaking to future generations. No one is going to sift through a Googleplex of typing produced on the Internet by billions of users even 10 years from now (let alone more than that) to witness anything you're saying (if anything you say was even worthwhile to begin with). No one is going to know who you are, care who you are or pay any attention. You're typing into a black hole for all it matters right now. You're just an ordinary person with some psychological issues chatting on the Internet. Get help.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:59 am You're just weird, Age.
You're just an ordinary person with some psychological issues chatting on the Internet. Get help.
Age already has that covered heh:
Age wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:06 pm I could go to any examination proclaim that 'I am God' and still walk out FREE.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:48 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:40 am By the way, what will become VERY WELL understood, and established, that people who BELIEVE that they have absolutely NO way of channeling God/Universe/Spirit are just PLAIN OLD Wrong and Incorrect.
Yeah yeah i've been challenging you for years to prove that this isn't just your psychosis, and you consistently failed.
To 'you' correct "atla"?

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:59 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:42 am By the way, if what I am writing is REALLY INTENDED for future generations, and not necessarily AT ALL for this generation, when this is being written, then I want to make this VERY, VERY CLEAR, and well understood, understood?
You're just weird, Age. You're not speaking to future generations. No one is going to sift through a Googleplex of typing produced on the Internet by billions of users even 10 years from now (let alone more than that) to witness anything you're saying (if anything you say was even worthwhile to begin with).
Yet here we are with people ALREADY going through nearly five years of my writings to just repeat some of them AGAIN.
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:59 am No one is going to know who you are, care who you are or pay any attention.
Okay, if you say and BELIEVE SO, then what you say here MUST BE absolutely and irrefutably TRUE, correct?
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:59 am You're typing into a black hole for all it matters right now. You're just an ordinary person with some psychological issues chatting on the Internet. Get help.
Okay.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:29 am
To 'you' correct "atla"?
Why would others accept your claim without proof?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:51 am
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:29 am
To 'you' correct "atla"?
Why would others accept your claim without proof?
I hope they would NOT.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:09 pm I hope they would NOT.
And can you name anyone who thinks you have proven that "absolutely NO way of channeling God/Universe/Spirit is just PLAIN OLD Wrong and Incorrect"?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:18 pm
Age wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:09 pm I hope they would NOT.
And can you name anyone who thinks you have proven that "absolutely NO way of channeling God/Universe/Spirit is just PLAIN OLD Wrong and Incorrect"?

I have NOT even begun to PROVE this, ALREADY ESTABLISHED FACT, to ANY one. So, there would, literally, be NO one who thinks I have proven that ANY one who BELIEVES that there is 'absolutely NO way of channeling God/Universe/Spirit' is just PLAIN OLD Wrong and Incorrect.

Also, and by the way, OBVIOUSLY, EVERY one is just channeling thee God/Universe/Spirit anyway, even if they are completely AND utterly UNAWARE of this FACT, like 'you' are "atla".