A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:41 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:38 am
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:31 am Is this a fact, or is it just what you think or BELIEVE, or maybe you are simply lying?
OF COURSE it is a FACT. This is because it can NOT be REFUTED. As WILL be PROVEN True.
Is that what you BELIEVE?
NO. I NEITHER BELIEVE NOR DISBELIEVE ANY 'thing'.
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:41 am If you want to know why you are UTTERLY and COMPLETELY wrong, you should try to be OPEN, but we already know you won't do that, correct?
Who is the 'we' that you are referring to here?

And, WHY did you make an ASSUMPTION, and then CLAIM that 'you', and "others" KNOW that that ASSUMPTION is true, right, and correct?

I suggest you GAIN CLARITY, BEFORE you MAKE ANY ASSUMPTIONS. But PLEASE feel FREE to do whatever you want and CHOOSE to do.

By the way, I could NOT be WRONG in what I wrote there, no matter how OPEN or CLOSED I am being.

And, if ANY one WANTS to CLAIM otherwise, then let us DISCUSS.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:17 am
I NEITHER BELIEVE NOR DISBELIEVE ANY 'thing'.
So do you neither believe nor disbelieve that you neither believe nor disbelieve any 'thing'? It's kind of a self-negating proposition.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:47 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:25 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:47 am

LOL!
Here is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of one who makes a CLAIM, but when questioned or challenged about that CLAIM, they are NOT able to CLARIFY nor ELABORATE ON.

These people, in the days when this was being written, just about ALWAYS ASSUMED that I was SAYING some thing, or POINTING OUT some thing, when I was just asking clarifying questions from a Truly OPEN perspective.

These people had NOT YET re-learned HOW to just LOOK AT and SEE things, without having some PRESUMPTION/ASSUMPTION involved.
Age, if you want to have a conversation, that's one thing. But to sit there and address an audience that doesn't exist is, well, weird.
Okay. If this is "weird" to you, then that is PERFECTLY FINE, with me.

But, to CLAIM that there is "an audience that does NOT exist", is 'weird' to thee ACTUAL audience reading this.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:47 am I'm here Age, I'm not "in the days when this was being written." Come on man. Grow up already.
Does EVERY thing revolve around 'you', "gary childress"?

AND, if 'you' want to have a conversation with 'me', then you have to say MORE THAN just "LOL".

Let us NOT FORGET that you did NOT say ANY thing other than just three letters, so informing 'me' that "if I WANT to have a conversation" with 'you', then ..., is a bit hypocritical.

I suggest that if you WANT to have a conversation with 'me', then when I ask you a CLARIFYING QUESTION, then you ANSWER IT.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:49 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:47 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:25 am

Here is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of one who makes a CLAIM, but when questioned or challenged about that CLAIM, they are NOT able to CLARIFY nor ELABORATE ON.

These people, in the days when this was being written, just about ALWAYS ASSUMED that I was SAYING some thing, or POINTING OUT some thing, when I was just asking clarifying questions from a Truly OPEN perspective.

These people had NOT YET re-learned HOW to just LOOK AT and SEE things, without having some PRESUMPTION/ASSUMPTION involved.
Age, if you want to have a conversation, that's one thing. But to sit there and address an audience that doesn't exist is, well, weird. I'm here Age, I'm not "in the days when this was being written." Come on man. Grow up already.
Nah Age doesn't want to have a conversation, she (he?) just wants to preach. We are just using her for psychological experiments because she seems to have an unusually rare combination of mental issues.
With some things 'you', "atla", are FAR MORE OPEN than ANY one else here. But, then, at other times, 'you' go back to being as CLOSED as "others" ARE.

Now;

What do you think or BELIEVE I am "preaching", EXACTLY?

Who is the 'we' here that you are referring to?

How is that 'we' using 'me'?

What "psychological experiments" are 'you', and "them", carrying out, EXACTLY?

What are my "mental issues", supposedly, an "unusually rare combination" in relation to, EXACTLY?

Oh, and by the way, what, EXACTLY, are my "mental issues"?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:09 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:58 am
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:49 am
Nah Age doesn't want to have a conversation, she (he?) just wants to preach. We are just using her for psychological experiments because she seems to have an unusually rare combination of mental issues.
Yeah. I don't know. It's like talking to a tape recording. Poor guy, though, I wonder if he has any friends? Or maybe "in the days when his monologue was being written" he had no friends and now hopefully he does.
From what I could puzzle together so far, it could be something like this (or not at all heh):

Doubt Age ever had friends, looks like he was born with moderate autism and never developed the "Theory of mind" either, which made it more or less impossible for him to communicate with "others", doesn't even have a normally formed concept of others. Also seems to have little to no conscience, which is a lack-of-empathy type malignance or "evil", people like that can't really be friends to anyone.
PLEASE, MORE of the talking ABOUT 'me' and MORE DIAGNOSIS like these. They come in VERY HANDY.
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:09 am Looks like Age never could communicate with people, and maybe as a result of this isolation and loneliness, eventually also seems to have developed some mild schizophrenic fracturing psychosis where a part of him is now pretending to be God, being in possession of certain knowledge. Guess they tried to drug him or something so now he changed it to the version where God is in everyone and we are all channeling the awakening universe-God.
Sounds like a bit of one's OWN Past Experiences coming out here, correct "atla"?
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:09 am He still can't state this openly, so he is now trying to be all sorts of "mysterious" and "elusive" on this forum.
I can, WILL, and HAVE stated Honestly and OPENLY, when CLARIFYING QUESTIONS are asked. Otherwise what do people WANT stated to them?

OBVIOUSLY, 'you', "atla", are CHANGING what you ASSUME I have been SAYING, along the way here. So, things are moving along PERFECTLY here.
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:09 am And that's still not all, the schizophrenic fracturing seems to have created two or more mind fragments or personalities in him, and these even seem to have different intelligence levels..
Is this ALL.

Surely, 'you', "atla", have FAR MORE diagnosis in regards to 'me', correct?
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:09 am Age may be a female btw
OBVIOUSLY.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:21 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:17 am
I NEITHER BELIEVE NOR DISBELIEVE ANY 'thing'.
So do you neither believe nor disbelieve that you neither believe nor disbelieve any 'thing'? It's kind of a self-negating proposition.
If this is what you WANT to BELIEVE is true.

But, contrary to POPULAR BELIEF in the days when this is being written, it is POSSIBLE to LOOK AT and SEE 'things' from a Truly OPEN, or NON-BELIEVING, perspective.
Last edited by Age on Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:31 am With some things 'you', "atla", are FAR MORE OPEN than ANY one else here. But, then, at other times, 'you' go back to being as CLOSED as "others" ARE.
At least that's what you think or BELIEVE, but we have already proven that you are simply projecting.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:44 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:31 am With some things 'you', "atla", are FAR MORE OPEN than ANY one else here. But, then, at other times, 'you' go back to being as CLOSED as "others" ARE.
At least that's what you think or BELIEVE, but we have already proven that you are simply projecting.
Did 'we' ALREADY PROVE 'this'?

If yes, then WHEN and WHERE, EXACTLY, did 'we' ALREADY PROVE 'this'?

You REALLY do come out with the MOST ABSURD CLAIMS, at the MOST ABSURD 'TIMES'.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:49 am Did 'we' ALREADY PROVE 'this'?

Yes, you not included of course. The readers have seen the proofs, you're the only one not getting it.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:40 am Surely, 'you', "atla", have FAR MORE diagnosis in regards to 'me', correct?
Well i forgot to add that the different mind fragments or personalities also seem to have access to different cognitive functions/parts of the brain/memories.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:25 am AND, if 'you' want to have a conversation with 'me', then you have to say MORE THAN just "LOL".

Let us NOT FORGET that you did NOT say ANY thing other than just three letters, so informing 'me' that "if I WANT to have a conversation" with 'you', then ..., is a bit hypocritical.

I suggest that if you WANT to have a conversation with 'me', then when I ask you a CLARIFYING QUESTION, then you ANSWER IT.
OK. Fair enough.

I wrote LOL because I thought you were joking when you posted, "And, who am I NOT "annoying"? I was laughing at your joke. Or so I thought. But apparently, you were asking a serious question?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age: Everyone who I have seen engage you seems to get annoyed with you. Does that seem normal to you or the way things should be or does that tell you that you need to change? The point of my post to which you replied: "And, who am I NOT "annoying"?" was to give advice to just give it a rest and maybe try to post something relevant to the OP instead. Then maybe you wouldn't be as annoying to everyone. But heaven forbid you should take advice from someone who is giving you some sane advice. Instead, you're too busy writing about, "in the days when this was written," referring to something that was written only minutes ago.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:51 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:49 am Did 'we' ALREADY PROVE 'this'?

Yes, you not included of course. The readers have seen the proofs, you're the only one not getting it.
Okay, if you say so.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:53 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:40 am Surely, 'you', "atla", have FAR MORE diagnosis in regards to 'me', correct?
Well i forgot to add that the different mind fragments or personalities also seem to have access to different cognitive functions/parts of the brain/memories.
And, ...

Sure 'you', "atla", could come up with MORE than just this.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:06 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:25 am AND, if 'you' want to have a conversation with 'me', then you have to say MORE THAN just "LOL".

OK. Fair enough.

I wrote LOL because I thought you were joking when you posted, "And, who am I NOT "annoying"?
And here is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of just how MUCH the peoples in the days when this was being written made ASSUMPTIONS, BEFORE gaining absolutely ANY CLARITY whatsoever.
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:06 am I was laughing at your joke. Or so I thought. But apparently, you were asking a serious question?
As I have said previously, EVERY time there is a question mark at the end of ANY of my sentences, then I am posing and asking, from a Truly OPEN perspective, a CLARIFYING QUESTION, which, by the way, is the WHOLE POINT of the question mark.

I pose these questions so as to gain MORE CLARITY and a BETTER UNDERSTANDING of thee "other". And, the BEST WAY I have found of doing this is just asking "them" CLARIFYING QUESTIONS in regards to the ACTUAL WORDS that they say and use.