A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:39 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:35 am
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:17 am 'you' is you the human, 'You' is the 'I' which 'you' think or BELIEVE to have no second person singular
the better question is WHY do 'you' write that, when the 'I' is just your BELIEF?
What???

NONE of this makes ANY sense. WHY would you start even writing like that?

I HAVE NEVER written like that. Unless, OF COURSE, you can PROVE otherwise. Can you PROVE otherwise?
yes, all "your" comments make a distinction between "i" and "I", which don't mean what you BELIEVE they mean
But I do NOT BELIEVE they mean ANY thing.

Also, I was talking about the words 'you' AND 'You'. So what you say here has absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER ANYWAY to do with what I was talking about.
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:39 am if you want to know THE ACTUAL TRUTH about the "i" and "I", then you can ask me clarifying questions from a TRULY OPEN perspective
I have done this BEFORE, but you did NOT clarify ANY thing.

What is 'THE ACTUAL TRUTH about the 'i' and 'I'?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:42 am But what is CLEARLY WRITTEN here is that what you CLAIM is a FACT is just TOTALLY and UTTERLY Wrong, False, and Incorrect. As can be SEEN by ANY one willing to read 'this'.
Anyone can go back and look up those comments and see that what i said was a fact, so once again your claim is TOTALLY and UTTERLY Wrong, False, and Incorrect.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:39 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:29 am Give it a rest already, Age. Maybe try posting something relevant to thread topics once in a while. Right now all you are is annoying to almost everyone.
And, who am I NOT "annoying"?

LOL!
Last edited by Gary Childress on Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:45 am But I do NOT BELIEVE they mean ANY thing.

Also, I was talking about the words 'you' AND 'You'. So what you say here has absolutely NOTHING WHATSOEVER ANYWAY to do with what I was talking about.
Wrong and wrong, if you want to understand from a truly OPEN perspective why you have beliefs, and why the 'I' also has a 'You', which is the ACTUAL TRUTH, then you can ask me clarifying questions.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:44 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 amI have absolutely NO IDEA WHY you JUMPED to making up some ASSUMPTION, and CONCLUDING that what I claim to know about the Universe can NOT be true, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING the FACT that you have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA, YET, what I claim to KNOW about the Universe.
You claim, along with Newton and Einstein that the universe is not expanding. They were both wrong.
But HOW could they BOTH be WRONG, when, to you, it has, supposedly, NOT YET been PROVEN that the Universe IS EXPANDING?

Or, has the idea and hypothesis that the Universe is expanding ALREADY BEEN PROVEN to you to be right?

See, it is NOT logical to CLAIM one thing is true, but also CLAIM that another opposing this is also true.
uwot wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:44 am Newton never saw the evidence that universe is expanding, but Einstein did and changed his mind.
It is statements like these WHY human beings, in the days when this was being written, could NOT find out what thee ACTUAL Truth IS in regards to WHAT thee Universe ACTUALLY IS and in regards to HOW It ACTUALLY WORKS.

NO human being "has a mind".

Also, how did the one known as "einstein" SEE the, so called and claimed, "evidence" that the Universe IS, irrefutably, EXPANDING?

And, you appear to STILL NOT YET be AWARE of the DIFFERENCE between 'evidence' AND 'proof'.

But 'first things first', and, 'one thing at a time', as they say.
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 amLOL Most people WAIT to FIND OUT what "another" SAYS, BEFORE they JUMP to the CONCLUSION "you do NOT know what you are talking about".
What you have said so far is ample evidence that you have no idea what you are talking about.
LOL And so to, to MANY adult human beings, when one said that ACTUALLY the earth does revolve around the sun, was "ample evidence" that that one had NO IDEA what they were talking about.

Those people did, EXACTLY like what you are doing, and SHOWING, here "uwot". That is; NOT giving the "other" the OPPORTUNITY to EXPRESS ALL of what they HAVE TO SAY.

'you', "uwot", EXACTLY like ALL of those other people, just WANT to DISCREDIT the "other" when they say things, which go AGAINST what you and they ALREADY BELIEVED is true.

'you' are PROVIDING the ACTUAL 'evidence' AND 'proof' for EXACTLY what I have been talking about, in regards to HOW the Mind and the brain ACTUALLY WORK.
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 amYour ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS are leading you that FAR ASTRAY "uwot".
It is you that has assumptions and beliefs. I've got evidence.
You might CLAIM to have "evidence", but WILL you PROVIDE "it"?

If no, then WHY NOT?

Otherwise we will WAIT, and SEE.
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 amNow, you just made the CLAIM that I have made ASSUMPTIONS, which I have WRONGLY ASSUMED, so are you going to back up and support this CLAIM with some ACTUAL PROOF?
Age, you have stated that the universe is not expanding.
Yes, you are CORRECT.
uwot wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:44 am You have done so without a scrap of evidence,
You may CLAIM this. But this is CLEARLY False, Wrong, and Incorrect.
uwot wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:44 am nor any argument to support your claim, proving that you have just assumed it, and it is wrong.
Wow you REALLY do JUMP to ASSUMPTIONS and CONCLUSIONS VERY QUICKLY.

Have you SEEN EVERY 'argument' that I have made?

If no, then HOW do you KNOW that I have made the CLAIM that the Universe is NOT expanding without a, so called, "scrap of evidence, nor ANY argument to support my claim"?

Just because you have NOT YET SEEN, and/or I have NOT YET SHOWN 'you', ANY evidence NOR ANY argument, does NOT instantly PROVE that I have "just assumed" that the Universe is NOT expanding. Nor does it instantly PROVE that the Universe is NOT expanding, is wrong.

The speed that you JUMP to ASSUMPTIONS and CONCLUSIONS is 'breathtaking', as some say.

The way you presented this attempt of an 'argument' here was just VERY WEAK, at the best.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO necessity for 'me' to PROVIDE 'you' with ANY thing. As I say, I am in NO RUSH, AT ALL.

When people are in A RUSH to present their ideas, and they have NOT obtain ALL of the PROOFS NEEDED, beforehand, then they have to do, as some say, and which is a complete misnomer, "change their minds". As can be CLEARLY evidenced AND proven, throughout human history.

SEE, being able to PROVE 'things', to people like "yourself" "uwot" who BELIEVE otherwise, is NOT an instant task, and as such just takes a bit of 'time' and careful planning. Even though what is to be presented are irrefutable True FACTS, which can be and will be PROVEN absolutely True, there are people like "yourself" who are just NOT YET READY for this INFORMATION, and REVELATION.

Which past human history PROVES True. That is; some people are just NOT YET READY for thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things'. For some people, like "yourself", "uwot", a paradigm shift is needed FIRST, BEFORE you are able to, what is again incorrectly called, "change your mind". But this is just, literally, ' the nature of the 'beast' ', as some say.
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:16 amWhat you completely and utterly appear to FORGET is the VERY THING that I am WAITING FOR.
The universe will be quite a bit larger if they ever appear.
LOL That would be extremely funny, if the Universe was expanding, especially that considering the fact that what I am WAITING FOR is for 'you' to do some thing here.

What you wrote here now appears to PROVE, without ANY doubt at all, what I said and claimed.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:45 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:42 am But what is CLEARLY WRITTEN here is that what you CLAIM is a FACT is just TOTALLY and UTTERLY Wrong, False, and Incorrect. As can be SEEN by ANY one willing to read 'this'.
Anyone can go back and look up those comments and see that what i said was a fact, so once again your claim is TOTALLY and UTTERLY Wrong, False, and Incorrect.
LOL But what you said was a fact, does NOT make 'it' a fact, AT ALL.

OF COURSE, ANY one can go back and look up those comments of yours and that what you said, "was a fact". That is as CLEAR as daylight. But when they look further back they will SEE that what you said "was a fact" is NOT a fact, AT ALL.

So, ONCE AGAIN, what you CLAIM I CLAIMED is TOTALLY False, Wrong, and Incorrect is just, ONCE AGAIN, plain old Wrong.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:47 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:29 am Give it a rest already, Age. Maybe try posting something relevant to thread topics once in a while. Right now all you are is annoying to almost everyone.

LOL!
Here is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of one who makes a CLAIM, but when questioned or challenged about that CLAIM, they are NOT able to CLARIFY nor ELABORATE ON.

These people, in the days when this was being written, just about ALWAYS ASSUMED that I was SAYING some thing, or POINTING OUT some thing, when I was just asking clarifying questions from a Truly OPEN perspective.

These people had NOT YET re-learned HOW to just LOOK AT and SEE things, without having some PRESUMPTION/ASSUMPTION involved.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:24 am LOL But what you said was a fact, does NOT make 'it' a fact, AT ALL.
Is this a fact, or is it just what you think or BELIEVE, or maybe you are simply lying? Anyone can go back and look at those comments and confirm that you are, once again, TOTALLY and UTTERLY Wrong.

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:48 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:45 am But I do NOT BELIEVE they mean ANY thing.

Wrong and wrong, if you want to understand from a truly OPEN perspective why you have beliefs,
But I do NOT have BELIEFS. This is because I consciously CHOOSE to NOT have ANY BELIEFS. WHY do you think that that is so hard and so complex for you to comprehend and understand?
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:48 am and why the 'I' also has a 'You', which is the ACTUAL TRUTH, then you can ask me clarifying questions.
But this will be the THIRD TIME you have CLAIMED this. The last two times you CLAIMED this you FAILED completely and utterly.

WHY does the 'I' ALSO have a 'You'?

Who and what is the 'You', EXACTLY?

And,

Who and what is the 'I', EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:31 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:24 am LOL But what you said was a fact, does NOT make 'it' a fact, AT ALL.
Is this a fact, or is it just what you think or BELIEVE, or maybe you are simply lying?
OF COURSE it is a FACT. This is because it can NOT be REFUTED. As WILL be PROVEN True.

You, ONCE AGAIN, appear to NOT read thee ACTUAL WORDS that I use. Or, you just MISS or MISUNDERSTAND what I write here, CLEARLY.
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:31 am Anyone can go back and look at those comments and confirm that you are, once again, TOTALLY and UTTERLY Wrong.
Okay. If you say and BELIEVE so, then this MUST BE SO.

We have just been wondering, WHY you do NOT just link us to them or just copy and paste them?
Atla

Post by Atla »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:38 am
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:31 am Is this a fact, or is it just what you think or BELIEVE, or maybe you are simply lying?
OF COURSE it is a FACT. This is because it can NOT be REFUTED. As WILL be PROVEN True.
Is that what you BELIEVE? If you want to know why you are UTTERLY and COMPLETELY wrong, you should try to be OPEN, but we already know you won't do that, correct?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:25 am

LOL!
Here is ANOTHER EXAMPLE of one who makes a CLAIM, but when questioned or challenged about that CLAIM, they are NOT able to CLARIFY nor ELABORATE ON.

These people, in the days when this was being written, just about ALWAYS ASSUMED that I was SAYING some thing, or POINTING OUT some thing, when I was just asking clarifying questions from a Truly OPEN perspective.

These people had NOT YET re-learned HOW to just LOOK AT and SEE things, without having some PRESUMPTION/ASSUMPTION involved.
Age, if you want to have a conversation, that's one thing. But to sit there and address an audience that doesn't exist is, well, weird. I'm here Age, I'm not "in the days when this was being written." Come on man. Grow up already.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:47 am

LOL!

Age, if you want to have a conversation, that's one thing. But to sit there and address an audience that doesn't exist is, well, weird. I'm here Age, I'm not "in the days when this was being written." Come on man. Grow up already.
Nah Age doesn't want to have a conversation, she (he?) just wants to preach. We are just using her for psychological experiments because she seems to have an unusually rare combination of mental issues.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:49 am

Nah Age doesn't want to have a conversation, she (he?) just wants to preach. We are just using her for psychological experiments because she seems to have an unusually rare combination of mental issues.
Yeah. I don't know. It's like talking to a tape recording. Poor guy, though, I wonder if he has any friends? Or maybe "in the days when his monologue was being written" he had no friends and now hopefully he does.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:58 am
Atla wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:49 am

Yeah. I don't know. It's like talking to a tape recording. Poor guy, though, I wonder if he has any friends? Or maybe "in the days when his monologue was being written" he had no friends and now hopefully he does.
From what I could puzzle together so far, it could be something like this (or not at all heh):

Doubt Age ever had friends, looks like he was born with moderate autism and never developed the "Theory of mind" either, which made it more or less impossible for him to communicate with "others", doesn't even have a normally formed concept of others. Also seems to have little to no conscience, which is a lack-of-empathy type malignance or "evil", people like that can't really be friends to anyone.

Looks like Age never could communicate with people, and maybe as a result of this isolation and loneliness, eventually also seems to have developed some mild schizophrenic fracturing psychosis where a part of him is now pretending to be God, being in possession of certain knowledge. Guess they tried to drug him or something so now he changed it to the version where God is in everyone and we are all channeling the awakening universe-God. He still can't state this openly, so he is now trying to be all sorts of "mysterious" and "elusive" on this forum.

And that's still not all, the schizophrenic fracturing seems to have created two or more mind fragments or personalities in him, and these even seem to have different intelligence levels..

Age may be a female btw