A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Atla

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by Atla »

Greatest philosophers of all time, please move to the left.
Saviours of humanity, harbingers of a new era of peace and prosperity, please move to the right.
And please don't bite the walls, that rubber is not edible.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:02 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:54 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:34 am You have repeatedly told me and others that there is a PLAN that is unfolding and even that "Everything is moving according to thee PLAN, PERFECTLY." So you have some future occurence that you are expecting. Tell us more about it please.
One day, soon enough, people will learn how it is ACTUALLY possible to live in Peace and Harmony with one "another".

Oh, and by the way, I am NOT expecting this. I am ACHIEVING this.
Well, you might be expecting to acheive it, but until you have actually done so, it is just a belief.
If that is how 'it' is for you, then so be it.

BUT, as I just CLEARLY WROTE and SAID; I am NOT expecting (to achieve) this. I AM ACHIEVING this, (NOW).
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:02 pmA messianic belief about you being the saviour of humanity.
LOL 'you', "flashdangerpants", could NOT be FURTHER from thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things', and for a couple of reasons, by the way.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:20 am
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:54 pm

One day, soon enough, people will learn how it is ACTUALLY possible to live in Peace and Harmony with one "another".

Oh, and by the way, I am NOT expecting this. I am ACHIEVING this.
Well, you might be expecting to acheive it, but until you have actually done so, it is just a belief.

BUT, as I just CLEARLY WROTE and SAID; I am NOT expecting (to achieve) this. I AM ACHIEVING this, (NOW).
Is that how time works in Kenglish? Are Soon, "Soon Enough", and "NOW" all the same thing?
Because otherwise you are in conceptual trouble if "soon enough" doesn't mark an expectation for the future.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:02 pmA messianic belief about you being the saviour of humanity.
LOL 'you', "flashdangerpants", could NOT be FURTHER from thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things', and for a couple of reasons, by the way.
sure, feel free to brag about how humble "you" are and how "you" don't believe in identity. I promise we'll take you every bit as as seriously as we do with your delusions that you don't suffer from beliefs.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:21 am

Is that how time works in Kenglish?
Is 'what' how time works?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:21 amAre Soon, "Soon Enough", and "NOW" all the same thing?
No.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:21 am Because otherwise you are in conceptual trouble if "soon enough" doesn't mark an expectation for the future.
sure, feel free to brag about how humble "you" are and how "you" don't believe in identity. I promise we'll take you every bit as as seriously as we do with your delusions that you don't suffer from beliefs.
ONCE MORE, your ASSUMPTIONS here are Wrong, AGAIN.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:50 am

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:21 amAre Soon, "Soon Enough", and "NOW" all the same thing?
No.
Well that conflicts with your claim that you are achiving now something which will only happen "soon enough".
As usual, you will not be putting any specifics on when "soon enough" even might be.

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:21 am Because otherwise you are in conceptual trouble if "soon enough" doesn't mark an expectation for the future.

Clarify if you are able. Just waffle about assumptions if you are not.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:03 pmAlso, a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT of things have NEVER happened, that is; until THEY DO?
Age, the most common reason that "a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT of things have NEVER happened" is because they never will.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:03 pmLOL You are just wasting your time, AGAIN.
I know, but I have a bit of time to kill.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:03 pmJust so that you are AWARE, what thee ACTUAL Truth IS here is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you currently BELIEVE is true.

Now, if 'truth' is NOT depended upon, what you call, "groupspeak", then what, EXACTLY, is 'truth' depended upon?
It's a long story Age. Here's an example of something that is true:
All frunkworts are brantigious.
Age is a frunkwort.
Therefore Age is brantigious.
What people a bit sharper than you do is slot meaningless gibberish into valid arguments and jump up and down with indignation when people, who know what they are talking about, point out that a valid argument is not the same as a sound argument. If you could make the leap to at least being wrong, it would be a major advance.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:32 am
No.
Well that conflicts with your claim that you are achiving now something which will only happen "soon enough".
It only "conflicts" because you made an ASSUMPTION, BEFORE you made a CLARIFICATION.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:32 amAs usual, you will not be putting any specifics on when "soon enough" even might be.
Okay. But if that is what you BELIEVE I WILL NOT do, then so I WILL NOT.

Clarify if you are able.
Clarify WHAT?

You should also clarify if you are able. Otherwise, just continue doing what you are here.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:32 amJust waffle about assumptions if you are not.
You are STILL Wrong in what you have said and have clearly written here.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:15 pm
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:03 pmAlso, a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT of things have NEVER happened, that is; until THEY DO?
Age, the most common reason that "a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT of things have NEVER happened" is because they never will.
ONCE AGAIN, you completely MISSED or MISUNDERSTOOD the POINT being made.

But considering the BELIEFS that you VERY STRONGLY HOLD ONTO and MAINTAIN there is NO wonder WHY you MISS and MISUNDERSTAND SO MUCH here, including HOW and WHY it is an IMPOSSIBILITY for the Universe, Itself to have BEGUN and to EXPAND.

Now, absolutely EVERY thing human beings do, which is new, NEVER happened, until they do. As I CLEARLY SAID.
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:03 pmLOL You are just wasting your time, AGAIN.
I know, but I have a bit of time to kill.
Well if you find saying things, in this forum, which are completely and obviously UNTRUE as just "killing time", then so be it.

Do you feel offended, when you are corrected?
Age wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:03 pmJust so that you are AWARE, what thee ACTUAL Truth IS here is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you currently BELIEVE is true.

Now, if 'truth' is NOT depended upon, what you call, "groupspeak", then what, EXACTLY, is 'truth' depended upon?
It's a long story Age.
But thee Truth IS it is NOT a "long story" AT ALL.
uwot wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:15 pm Here's an example of something that is true:
All frunkworts are brantigious.
Age is a frunkwort.
Therefore Age is brantigious.
What people a bit sharper than you do is slot meaningless gibberish into valid arguments and jump up and down with indignation when people, who know what they are talking about, point out that a valid argument is not the same as a sound argument.
And I have been the one who has been POINTING OUT and REVEALING that your, so called, "arguments" are NOT valid AND sound AT ALL.

See, what you call "arguments" that you have obtained from "others" and have just been re-repeating are NOT valid AND sound.

To me, ONLY sound AND valid arguments are worth repeating. And, what I say can be and will be backed up and supported by valid AND sound arguments. Which means what they will be IRREFUTABLE.
uwot wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:15 pm If you could make the leap to at least being wrong, it would be a major advance.
Being wrong in relation to what, EXAXTLY?

And REMEMBER it is you who BELIEVES things like that the Universe BEGAN and IS EXPANDING.

Also, what can be CLEARLY NOTICED here, ONCE AGAIN, is your ATTEMPT at DEFLECTION.

You wanted to CLAIM that 'truth' is NOT depended upon, so called, "groupspeak". So, I gave got the opportunity to SHOW that you KNOW what you are talking about by asking you what is 'truth' depended upon,EXACTLY?

But you OBVIOUSLY COMPLETELY FAILED, once again, to SHOW that you KNOW what you are talking about.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:38 am

No.
It only "conflicts" because you made an ASSUMPTION, BEFORE you made a CLARIFICATION.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:32 amAs usual, you will not be putting any specifics on when "soon enough" even might be.

Clarify if you are able.
Clarify WHAT?

You should also clarify if you are able. Otherwise, just continue doing what you are here.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:32 amJust waffle about assumptions if you are not.
You have a simple enough clarifying question to work with here. You've already told us "Everything is moving according to thee PLAN, PERFECTLY." And you've told us that "One day, soon enough, people will learn how it is ACTUALLY possible to live in Peace and Harmony with one "another"."
And you've told us that "BUT, as I just CLEARLY WROTE and SAID; I am NOT expecting (to achieve) this. I AM ACHIEVING this, (NOW)."

So if those aren't contradictory claims, then somewhere in that there is an unusual meaning for the time related words you are using. Please clarify with actual clarification as opposed to your preference for negative clarification in which you just tell us we are wrong without providing useful guidance for understanding how to be right.

To help you out, I coloured the sentences that indicate future plans in warm colours, and that which apparently requires the future to be now in cool.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:05 am...there is NO wonder WHY you MISS and MISUNDERSTAND SO MUCH here, including HOW and WHY it is an IMPOSSIBILITY for the Universe, Itself to have BEGUN and to EXPAND.
So you keep saying. As yet you haven't clarified why it is an impossibility.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:05 amDo you feel offended, when you are corrected?
Not at all; I spent a lot of time and a lot of money going to universities so that people who know what they are talking about could do just that.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:05 amBut thee Truth IS it is NOT a "long story" AT ALL.
Five years and counting, Age.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:05 amTo me, ONLY sound AND valid arguments are worth repeating. And, what I say can be and will be backed up and supported by valid AND sound arguments. Which means what they will be IRREFUTABLE.
There is little prospect that you will ever be able to clarify how all the evidence which quite clearly indicates an expanding universe, actually proves the universe is static. I won't ask again, as you obviously don't know. So let's try a different question: How is being an insolent blowhard going to lead to the peace and harmony you believe is our destiny?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:10 am
Clarify if you are able.
Clarify WHAT?

You have a simple enough clarifying question to work with here. You've already told us "Everything is moving according to thee PLAN, PERFECTLY." And you've told us that "One day, soon enough, people will learn how it is ACTUALLY possible to live in Peace and Harmony with one "another"."
And you've told us that "BUT, as I just CLEARLY WROTE and SAID; I am NOT expecting (to achieve) this. I AM ACHIEVING this, (NOW)."

So if those aren't contradictory claims, then somewhere in that there is an unusual meaning for the time related words you are using.
There is NOT a contradiction in those claims, and there is NO unusual meaning anywhere in the words used in those claims.

Also, are you STILL NOT YET AWARE that what a word means to you is NOT necessarily what that word means to "another", and that you REALLY do NOT what IS the, so called, "usual meaning" of a word.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:10 am Please clarify with actual clarification as opposed to your preference for negative clarification in which you just tell us we are wrong without providing useful guidance for understanding how to be right.
Until you inform us of how you envision the claims are contradictory there is NOTHING to clarify. To me, the words in those claims speak for themselves.

Also, until you inform us of what you perceive is the "usual meaning" of the time related words used we we NEVER discover what are the "unusual meaning" for the time related words I am using.
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:10 am To help you out, I coloured the sentences that indicate future plans in warm colours, and that which apparently requires the future to be now in cool.
There are THREE different colors. So, which one/s are "warm" to you and which one/s are "cool" to you?

Would it not have been EASIER, and SIMPLER, to just name the colors instead of adding the extra, VERY SUBJECTIVE, words of "warm" and "cool"?

Also, I KNOW what the 'future' word entails anyway, but what you appear to be CONFUSED about is somehow there is some thing written there that REQUIRES the future to be 'now'.

ONCE AGAIN, IF you EVER decide to STOP ASSUMING things and START asking CLARIFYING QUESTIONS FIRSTLY, from thee Truly OPEN perspective, then ALL of this WILL MAKE TOTAL SENSE.

I can VERY EASILY and VERY SIMPLY envision WHERE your CONFUSION lays, but it is NOT up to me to ASSUME ANY thing. Therefore, if you WANT some 'thing' CLARIFIED, then it is up to you to EXPLAIN what you find CONFUSING or CONTRADICTORY, and then we have some 'thing' to WORK WITH, LOOK AT, and DISCUSS.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:02 am
Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:05 am...there is NO wonder WHY you MISS and MISUNDERSTAND SO MUCH here, including HOW and WHY it is an IMPOSSIBILITY for the Universe, Itself to have BEGUN and to EXPAND.
So you keep saying. As yet you haven't clarified why it is an impossibility.
VERY True.

I am STILL WAITING for those who are Truly OPEN, and Truly CURIOS.

As I keep reminding, I am in NO RUSH.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:05 amDo you feel offended, when you are corrected?
Not at all; I spent a lot of time and a lot of money going to universities so that people who know what they are talking about could do just that.
LOL
Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:05 amBut thee Truth IS it is NOT a "long story" AT ALL.
Five years and counting, Age.
Yes.

STILL WAITING for those who are Truly CURIOS and who Truly do want to learn MORE and become WISER.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:05 amTo me, ONLY sound AND valid arguments are worth repeating. And, what I say can be and will be backed up and supported by valid AND sound arguments. Which means what they will be IRREFUTABLE.
There is little prospect that you will ever be able to clarify how all the evidence which quite clearly indicates an expanding universe, actually proves the universe is static.
LOL You are STILL using the 'static' word, which NO ONE "else' here has used.

It is these kind of EXAMPLES, where these types of people ASSUMED 'things', in the days when this was being written, WHY it took people SO LONG to discover, or learn, and understand what thee ACTUAL Truth IS.

WHY it took SO LONG for people to REALIZE the ACTUAL Truth regarding the sun and the earth, and which one revolves around the other, one would think would be a PERFECT EXAMPLE of WHY to NOT do the EXACT SAME things. But, here we are with PRIME EXAMPLES of this one doing the EXACT SAME thing, STILL.
uwot wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:02 am I won't ask again, as you obviously don't know.
PLEASE continue SHOWING us just how CLOSED you REALLY ARE. This HELPS TREMENDOUSLY.

Also, and by the way, someone "else" has even PROVIDED you with the EVIDENCE of WHY you are MISSING and/or MISUNDERSTANDING things here. But, ONCE AGAIN, you just CLOSED "yourself" OFF, COMPLETELY, to that EVIDENCE. You ONLY HEAR and SEE what you want to HEAR and SEE.
uwot wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:02 am So let's try a different question: How is being an insolent blowhard going to lead to the peace and harmony you believe is our destiny?
LOL

Your Wrong ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS just JUMP OUT here. And it is those completely and utterly Wrong ASSUMPTIONS and BELIEFS WHY you are such a PRIME EXAMPLE of those people who were completely CLOSED, in the days when this was being written.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:11 amI am STILL WAITING for those who are Truly OPEN, and Truly CURIOS.
How will you recognise them? Age, you are a curio. If I thought there were any calcium in your funny bone, I might think you looking for curios was a joke.
Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:11 am
uwot wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:02 amThere is little prospect that you will ever be able to clarify how all the evidence which quite clearly indicates an expanding universe, actually proves the universe is static.
What word would you use?
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:02 am
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:10 am

Clarify WHAT?

So if those aren't contradictory claims, then somewhere in that there is an unusual meaning for the time related words you are using.
There is NOT a contradiction in those claims, and there is NO unusual meaning anywhere in the words used in those claims.
So theeeeee PLAN doesn't contain any form of expectation?
"One day, soon enough" doesn't imply anything in the future?
Or " I AM ACHIEVING this, (NOW)" actually means in the future?
Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:02 am Also, are you STILL NOT YET AWARE that what a word means to you is NOT necessarily what that word means to "another", and that you REALLY do NOT what IS the, so called, "usual meaning" of a word.
That's exciting. Of course if it were true I would need to get you to explain exactly what you mean by every one of those words, including but not limited to "aware", "necessarily", "word" and so on. And then I would need to find out what the words you used to explain that meant. Otherwise those words must have some usual meaning and I must place some degree of faith in you to use that normal meaning for most words.

This problem has been lost on you for 5 years and counting though, so at this point we should perhaps simply assume any word you use cn have any irrational meaning at any given time, which conveniently would be the most efficient way to explain most of your work. But sadly it would mean you will never be able to communicate your magnificent wisdom that future generations will be so anxious to read about.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:14 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:11 amI am STILL WAITING for those who are Truly OPEN, and Truly CURIOS.
How will you recognise them?
VERY EASILY.

They are the ones who do NOT make ASSUMPTIONS in regards to what I say, and do NOT BELIEVE things.
uwot wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:14 pm Age, you are a curio. If I thought there were any calcium in your funny bone, I might think you looking for curios was a joke.
Okay.

But AGAIN this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with what I was talking about. So, ONCE AGAIN, you are going off on your own tangent here. This is because you are making ASSUMPTIONS, instead of asking QUESTIONS.

You are PROVING just how much you make ASSUMPTIONS in regards to what I say, instead of being Truly OPEN and CLARIFYING FIRST.
uwot wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:14 pm
Age wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:11 am
What word would you use?
I would use the words that i have ALREADY, CLEARLY, used.

Here is MORE PROOF of how you see the words I use, but use your OWN definitions and/or meanings, and turn MY WORDS into YOUR OWN WORDS, which I have would NOT even used.