A World Without Men?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Oakley

Re: A World Without Men?

Post by Oakley »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:13 pmWhat are men's biological role, if NOT to have and nurture children?
Already explained.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:13 pm
Oakley wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:30 pm
FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:59 pmYou need to demonstrate that violence is in some way a property of boys and not girls,
Women's biological role is to have and nurture children, their bodies are designed for this purpose.
And what purpose do you envision the penis and the testicles of some bodies were designed for, EXACTLY?

What are men's biological role, if NOT to have and nurture children?
Oakley wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:30 pm The biological role of men is to compete with other men to weed out the weak genes, and present the strongest genes for reproduction.
LOL Okay.
You see how what yoo did there was ask one of your cLArIFYinG QUEstioNs even though the answer to it was the next line in his post?

You do that because you don't bother reading anyone's posts BEFORE "you" HiT tHat REPLy wITH QUote button.

That is part of the reason why you never have the slightest idea what is going on and always look like a coMPLeTe iDIOt.
Last edited by FlashDangerpants on Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

Oakley wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:01 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:40 amWhere is the evidence that men commit the overwhelming vast majority of violence for thousands of years in EVERY time and place?
Do you own a TV?
Televisions can ONLY show pictures from when cameras were invented. And, cameras have NOT been around for thousands of years NOR have been in EVERY time AND place.

Do you own a hairbrush?

Post by Age »

Oakley wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:27 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:13 pmWhat are men's biological role, if NOT to have and nurture children?
Already explained.
And if you BELIEVE that your view is ABSOLUTELY True here, then there is NO use saying ABSOLUTELY ANY thing else here, correct?

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:28 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:13 pm
Oakley wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:30 pm

Women's biological role is to have and nurture children, their bodies are designed for this purpose.
And what purpose do you envision the penis and the testicles of some bodies were designed for, EXACTLY?

What are men's biological role, if NOT to have and nurture children?
Oakley wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:30 pm The biological role of men is to compete with other men to weed out the weak genes, and present the strongest genes for reproduction.
LOL Okay.
You see how what yoo did there was ask one of your cLArIFYinG QUEstioNs even though the answer to it was the next line in his post?
YES. I did NOTICE that, AFTER I read the next line.

And, do you want to KNOW the ACTUAL reason WHY I LEFT my CLARIFYING QUESTION there, or do you just want to ASSUME MORE things here?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:28 pm You do that because you don't bother reading anyone's posts BEFORE "you" HiT tHat REPLy wITH QUote button.
Did you ACTUALLY MEAN that I "do not bother reading ALL of ANOTHER'S post BEFORE ..."?

Also, are you TELLING ME THIS as though I did NOT ALREADY KNOW THIS, or for some other reason?

If it was for some other reason, then WHY are you TELLING me this?
FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:28 pm That is part of the reason why you never have the slightest idea what is going on and always look like a coMPLeTe iDIOt.
If I ALWAYS LOOK LIKE a COMPLETE IDIOT, to you, then it would NOT matter what I did, then I would STILL ALWAYS LOOK LIKE a COMPLETE IDIOT, to you. Which, by the way, I care NOT one iota.

The MORE of a COMPLETE IDIOT I LOOK LIKE to 'you', people, in the days when this is written, then the BETTER this WILL BE and IS for ALL of 'us', in the long run.
Oakley

Post by Oakley »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:30 pmAnd if you BELIEVE that your view is ABSOLUTELY True here, then there is NO use saying ABSOLUTELY ANY thing else here, correct?
For you at least, yea, I can vote for that. We've found a point of agreement.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:43 pmThe MORE of a COMPLETE IDIOT I LOOK LIKE to 'you', people, in the days when this is written, then the BETTER this WILL BE and IS for ALL of 'us', in the long run.
The future's rosy then.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:43 pm YES. I did NOTICE that, AFTER I read the next line.
Perhaps if you tried reading and understanding what we write before you tear the sentences apart and treat them as unrelated you would be less of a needy, obliviouos, ignorant, obnoxious cock end.
Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:43 pm The MORE of a COMPLETE IDIOT I LOOK LIKE to 'you', people, in the days when this is written, then the BETTER this WILL BE and IS for ALL of 'us', in the long run.
Egomaniacal jibber jabber.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:52 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:43 pmThe MORE of a COMPLETE IDIOT I LOOK LIKE to 'you', people, in the days when this is written, and 'you' express those views, ASSUMPTIONS, and BELIEFS, then the BETTER this WILL BE and IS for ALL of 'us', in the long run.
The future's rosy then.
That ALL DEPENDS.

I have corrected what I said here.
Last edited by Age on Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:53 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:43 pm YES. I did NOTICE that, AFTER I read the next line.
Perhaps if you tried reading and understanding what we write before you tear the sentences apart and treat them as unrelated you would be less of a needy, obliviouos, ignorant, obnoxious cock end.
OR, maybe I will just find MORE things that NEED CORRECTING and/or POINTING OUT.

Also, I do NOT need to read a WHOLE POST, a WHOLE PAGE, nor a WHOLE THREAD to find what I consider False, Wrong, and Incorrect.

The words used, mostly speak for themselves, so it does NOT take long at all to find fault and flaws. As can be CLEARLY SHOWN in your sentence above here.
Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:43 pm The MORE of a COMPLETE IDIOT I LOOK LIKE to 'you', people, in the days when this is written, then the BETTER this WILL BE and IS for ALL of 'us', in the long run.
I was expecting more of comeback something like, "A world without 'me'", would be a MUCH BETTER PLACE.

Post by Age »

Oakley wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:51 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:30 pmAnd if you BELIEVE that your view is ABSOLUTELY True here, then there is NO use saying ABSOLUTELY ANY thing else here, correct?
For you at least, yea, I can vote for that. We've found a point of agreement.
I think this AGREEMENT was found and REACHED when I wrote;

You appear to be NOT REALLY looking forward to ANY thought, which OPPOSES your view here, correct?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Impenitent wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:47 pm in a world without men, would all the menstrual cycles mystically align and assure the sterile world will have at least 3 weeks of peace for the remaining few months of continued existence?

-Imp
:lol:

Speaking of that, an ER doc I know unofficially mentioned that most of the back spasms he sees in men are caused by wives (and significant others), but he's a known kidder.

Speaking of that, it's a full moon right now and postings are abuzz.
FlashDangerpants

Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:32 pm
OR, maybe I will just find MORE things that NEED CORRECTING and/or POINTING OUT.

Also, I do NOT need to read a WHOLE POST, a WHOLE PAGE, nor a WHOLE THREAD to find what I consider False, Wrong, and Incorrect.

The words used, mostly speak for themselves, so it does NOT take long at all to find fault and flaws. As can be CLEARLY SHOWN in your sentence above here.
Be that way then. Your inability to connect small pieces of information together into a cogent whole will never be fixed if you don't even try though.
Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:32 pm
I was expecting more of comeback something like, "A world without 'me'", would be a MUCH BETTER PLACE.
That effort was lame. I don't need you to write material for me.
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:26 pm
uwot wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:52 pm
Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:43 pmThe MORE of a COMPLETE IDIOT I LOOK LIKE to 'you', people, in the days when this is written, and 'you' express those views, ASSUMPTIONS, and BELIEFS, then the BETTER this WILL BE and IS for ALL of 'us', in the long run.
The future's rosy then.
That ALL DEPENDS.

I have corrected what I said here.
Simple logic Age. If my future happiness relies on you looking like a complete idiot, I thank you in advance for your tireless effort.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Age wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:27 am The Key to UNLOCKING ALL the mysteries of Life, which 'you', human beings, still had, in the days when this written.
Take that key and shove it up your ass to unlock the mysteries there... 'cause that's what you're talking out of.