sex/gender is simple

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

seeds

Re: sex/gender is simple

Post by seeds »

seeds wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:51 pm Have you no concern for the safety and privacy needs of the females in your life?
Terrapin Station wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:49 pm --sexist much?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:10 pm How is that 'sexist'?
Terrapin Station wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:56 pm Why are females being singled out?
Let's have a look at the definition of the word "sexist":
The Dictionary wrote: sexist
ADJECTIVE
1. characterized by or showing prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women, on the basis of sex...
In which case, the only way in which you accusing me of being "sexist" would have made any sense is if you would have said:

"...Why are only "male" sexual predators, and "male" pedophiles, and "story hour" drag queens like this "guy"...

...being singled out?..."

In other words, your accusation is woefully misplaced.
Terrapin Station wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:49 pm I'm not actually in favor of "indecent exposure" laws, by the way.
I'm not sure of what to infer from that admission. Do you have something that you would like to confess to us?

Is the above image of the mini-skirted drag queen - exposing his crotch to children - okay with you?

Do you feel that all of us modern-day humans should finally free ourselves - once and for all - from any and all remnants of Victorian Age notions of modesty, and simply walk around our cities and work places with the same uninhibited attitude as these folks do in the Amazonian jungle?...

I'm thinking that if we really put our minds to the task, then perhaps we can return to a level of group consciousness where we are no longer even aware of our nakedness - kind of like good ol' Adam and Eve were...

...just prior to that unfortunate talking snake and apple-swiping fiasco.

Come to think of it, based on the fact that millions of (devolving) humans believe that this guy is a wise and benevolent leader,...

...then it appears that we're already heading in that direction.

Setting aside all of the above, I'm still having trouble understanding why an old grandpa (or is it grandma?) such as yourself, seem to have a problem when it comes to ensuring the safety and privacy rights of little girls?

Please assure us, grandpa, that it has nothing to do with you "...not being in favor of indecent exposure laws..."
_______
Last edited by seeds on Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Terrapin Station wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:25 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:21 pm
Terrapin Station wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:18 pm
Of course. What that has to do with anything said above, who knows?

And what does that have to do with anything said?

By the way, are you now doing the "Let's pretend that women don't like sex" thing?
What 'thing' is that and where have you heard it??
Seriously, it's like you are incapable of reading comprehension.
That's ironic :lol:
Terrapin Station

Post by Terrapin Station »

seeds wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:23 pm
Maybe look up the definition of the word "typically" while you have a dictionary handy?
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

Advocate wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:57 pm There is no reason to have segregated restrooms.
You are clearly not married; or in a relationship.

There's mine and hers.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

So, the wokies insist that gender is a 'social construct' and that we can all be whatever 'gender' we choose to be.
Yet the wokies also insist that some people are confused about their 'gender' (not sure how THAT works, since 'gender' apparently doesn't exist anyway) because some male foetuses get 'wired' as female, while some female foetuses get 'wired' as male (all scientific, like...).
You wokies seriously need to make up your tiny little minds, because there are a lot of tiny little people out there who are having their minds messed with and who are growing up miserable and confused. No wonder the youth suicide rate is skyrocketing, but that's ok. Let's just mess them up when they are little, then 'counsel' them and fill them with drugs when they get a bit older....
Even if any of these 'theories' are true--so what? Why do children need to be thinking about it? You wokies need to keep your clammy hands off children and find some other outlet to get your virtue-signalling brownie points.
Just because a boy might like playing with dolls and dressups does not mean he's been born with the 'wrong brain', it means that he's a boy who likes playing with dolls and dressups--things that many girls do NOT like doing!
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Something doesn't make sense with regard to gender. Can anyone else see it?

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:26 am Something doesn't make sense with regard to gender. Can anyone else see it?
Can anyone else see 'what', EXACTLY?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:42 am
Agent Smith wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:26 am Something doesn't make sense with regard to gender. Can anyone else see it?
Good question!

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:14 am
Good question!
Which you are completely and utterly UNABLE to answer "yourself", correct?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:56 am

Good question!
Quite! However, just look at the gender issue - don't you see something's not quite right about it?

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:58 am

Good question!
Quite! However, just look at the gender issue - don't you see something's not quite right about it?
I do NOT even KNOW what 'issue' you are referring to, let alone ANY thing 'not quite right' about some so-called 'gender issue'.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:59 am

I do NOT even KNOW what 'issue' you are referring to, let alone ANY thing 'not quite right' about some so-called 'gender issue'.
Something's wrong! I can't quite put my finger on it though. These are difficult times - a maze of ideas, easy to lose oneself in.

Post by Age »

Agent Smith wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:26 am
Age wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:59 am

Something's wrong! I can't quite put my finger on it though. These are difficult times - a maze of ideas, easy to lose oneself in.
'Something is wrong WHERE or WHEN?
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

Well, something is wrong there where gender issues have flared up and when would be, roughly speaking, now!
What sayest thou, Age?
Philosphicalous

Post by Philosphicalous »

Advocate wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:06 pm Sex is biology. Only biologists get to decide what it means.
Gender is social. Everyone gets to decide what it means.
Sexual identity is psychological. You get to decide what it means for you.
Science is its own god, scientists are little godites who believe anything they can imagine is a fact on the way to be proven wrong after giving it but a moments thought.