Can a man really turn into a woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gender is fluid, mutable, interchangeable, just a social construct (yes).
22%
Gender is fixed, immutable, not subject to change, sumthin' concretely intrinsic to the person (no).
78%

Total votes: 9

gaffo

Re: Can a man really turn into a woman?

Post by gaffo »

Dachshund wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:44 pm
-1- wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:19 am
gaffo wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:09 pm

;-)

ya

and of course the XXXs are Yes Women.

i say yes to women, so i must be an XXX ;-).
I should have thougth XXX meant a winner in tic-tac-toe.

But I fully condone your yes-man-ness to women. Life has become simple, beautiful, and worry free since I leaned the ancient Chinese secret of saying "yes, Honey, you're right" to my girlfriend.

So what if she is not right? I still say it. It's more important to keep the peace than to argue whether Obama was more of a Marxist and less of a Trotskyite or the other way around.

That's funny, in a way, because police never say to perpetrators of crime, "that's right, Honey", instead, they beat them with billiclubs. To have the identical effect: to keep the peace.

I guess each has his or her own idea how to keep the peace, and it's on a scale like autism is, from "yes honey" to "Fuck you asshole, take this on your teeth" and wham with a bull whip.

Hate to tell you this -1-, but I don't think you manage to keep you girlfriend for very long.

Why ?

Because women inherently disrespect and rapidly become contemptuous of "Yes men" who passively capitulate to all of their opinions, desires, demands and other wilful behaviours; and, in short, let them do and say whatever they wish to do and say for "the sake of peace".

It is in the eternal nature of women (normal women) to desire having clear rules and boundaries and punishments set by their husbands/boyfriends in a
domestic relationship. Women are innately mischievous/deceptive/devious and will always test their man with trying/antagonistic behaviours purely to see whether or not he will have the moral fortitude to "draw the line" and rebuke or discipline them regarding errant conduct. This is what women expect from what they view as a worthy, decent, strong (morally) man and if they don't get it, they will very soon disappear en route to finding a male companion who can satisfy they requirements for them.. They (women) are, in many ways, like naughty children (said Nietzsche correctly) who are thankfully reassured when a parent points out and corrects or punishes their intentional misbehaviours. The trick is that the discipline the husband/boyfriend applies to his errant wife must be eminently PATERNALISTIC and genuinely intended to promote their welfare. Such discipline often needs to be firm (sometimes very firm) but always just. Violent of any form (verbal or physical) is, of course, unacceptable; it is also profoundly and inevitably counterproductive.

Regards

Dachshund
that is wisdom in this post and i agree with it.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:16 am
Dachshund wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:44 pm
-1- wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:19 am
I should have thougth XXX meant a winner in tic-tac-toe.

But I fully condone your yes-man-ness to women. Life has become simple, beautiful, and worry free since I leaned the ancient Chinese secret of saying "yes, Honey, you're right" to my girlfriend.

So what if she is not right? I still say it. It's more important to keep the peace than to argue whether Obama was more of a Marxist and less of a Trotskyite or the other way around.

That's funny, in a way, because police never say to perpetrators of crime, "that's right, Honey", instead, they beat them with billiclubs. To have the identical effect: to keep the peace.

I guess each has his or her own idea how to keep the peace, and it's on a scale like autism is, from "yes honey" to "Fuck you asshole, take this on your teeth" and wham with a bull whip.

Hate to tell you this -1-, but I don't think you manage to keep you girlfriend for very long.

Why ?

Because women inherently disrespect and rapidly become contemptuous of "Yes men" who passively capitulate to all of their opinions, desires, demands and other wilful behaviours; and, in short, let them do and say whatever they wish to do and say for "the sake of peace".

It is in the eternal nature of women (normal women) to desire having clear rules and boundaries and punishments set by their husbands/boyfriends in a
domestic relationship. Women are innately mischievous/deceptive/devious and will always test their man with trying/antagonistic behaviours purely to see whether or not he will have the moral fortitude to "draw the line" and rebuke or discipline them regarding errant conduct. This is what women expect from what they view as a worthy, decent, strong (morally) man and if they don't get it, they will very soon disappear en route to finding a male companion who can satisfy they requirements for them.. They (women) are, in many ways, like naughty children (said Nietzsche correctly) who are thankfully reassured when a parent points out and corrects or punishes their intentional misbehaviours. The trick is that the discipline the husband/boyfriend applies to his errant wife must be eminently PATERNALISTIC and genuinely intended to promote their welfare. Such discipline often needs to be firm (sometimes very firm) but always just. Violent of any form (verbal or physical) is, of course, unacceptable; it is also profoundly and inevitably counterproductive.

Regards

Dachshund
that is wisdom in this post and i agree with it.
Really??
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

gaffo wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:09 am
Sculptor wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:33 pm 100% of males started as females.
Your question is only semantic.
no, do you know biology?

all eggs are female, no male - a fertalized egg - is female.

said male is male due to the sperm offering a Y chromozome to the egg.
Maybe you do not realise, but the Y chromosome does not kick in until the foetal womb and ovaries is already in development.
vegetariantaxidermy

Stephanie Arai here talks a lot of sense--when she's actually allowed to get a word in edgewise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V00lN9t3a-0

No, a man can't become a woman, but he can mimick what he considers to be a stereotypical caricature of a woman.

Brainwashing with this politically charged crap is unforgivable and dangerous, but children have been used as a powerful political tool by the PCfuckturd mob for years.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:41 am No, a man can't become a woman, but he can mimick what he considers to be a stereotypical caricature of a woman.
Well, yeah...

In fact, when a man says, "I think I may be a woman," how does he know? :shock:

That is, how does he know what being a woman actually feels like? How does he, who has only ever been a man, confirm that his imaginary construct of (what he thinks) a woman is, is in fact anything bearing any resemblance to the reality experienced by real women who have always been women?

Or is what he thinks he knows just a sort of imaginary creation of his own, a man's version of what it means to be a woman? Doesn't that seem way more likely? Obviously.
vegetariantaxidermy

Immanuel Can wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:40 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:41 am No, a man can't become a woman, but he can mimick what he considers to be a stereotypical caricature of a woman.
Well, yeah...

In fact, when a man says, "I think I may be a woman," how does he know? :shock:

That is, how does he know what being a woman actually feels like? How does he, who has only ever been a man, confirm that his imaginary construct of (what he thinks) a woman is, is in fact anything bearing any resemblance to the reality experienced by real women who have always been women?

Or is what he thinks he knows just a sort of imaginary creation of his own, a man's version of what it means to be a woman? Doesn't that seem way more likely? Obviously.
It's all bollocks of course. It's obviously a mental disorder in the same category as body dysmorphia. It reminds me of that dreadful illness where people are obsessed with having their limbs removed.
These 'trans' people might be able to have their penises removed, but they can't do anything about their huge hands and feet.
Do they think that women are just men without penises?

Zir Jenner has massive hands.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Like most Straw polls this one is incoherent.

1 Gender is fluid, mutable, interchangeable, just a social construct (yes).

2 Gender is fixed, immutable, not subject to change, concretely intrinsic to the person (no).

(edited for English)

Gender can be mutable and interchangeable, but also be more than "just" a social construct. The social world constructs its abstractions from natural facts.

And whilst gender might not be fixed and is subject to change it is also possible that for each individual it is in fact concretely intrinsic to the person. A person physically born a man can be concretely a male body with a female inside, unchangeable.

I think that the person thinking up this bit of nonsense is incapable of any sort of mutability in his thinking. A person that finds comfort in portraying the world as black and white; his mind bound by the "no true Scotsman" fallacy, rigid, and predictable.
vegetariantaxidermy

:?:
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:04 pm I think that the person thinking up this bit of nonsense is incapable of any sort of mutability in his thinking. A person that finds comfort in portraying the world as black and white; his mind bound by the "no true Scotsman" fallacy, rigid, and predictable.
Before citing a fallacy, a person should know what that fallacy means. Otherwise, it's a fallacy fallacy. :D

"No True Scotsman Fallacy" has nothing to do with "rigidness" or "predictability," far less with "black and white". You'll find it has to do with claims that "No true X will do Y," and such. You'll also find it's not always a fallacy, too: in cases in which the X is definitionally intrinsic to the -Y, it's justified.

So, the claim "No true Scotsman drinks gin" is a case of the NTSF, if it is the case that some Scotsmen drink gin.

But the claim "No true Scotsman is female" is definitionally true, and is not a case of NTSF; such are Scotswomen. And "No true Scotsman doesn't come from Scotland" is also true, and not a case of NTSF, by definition.

"No true man is a woman" is not a case of the NTSF. It's definitionally true. Even transgender people insist that's so, because they plead to be indulged to move from man to woman, which means they have to believe that both are genuine realities, and not fluid at all. You can't "move from" one to the other if neither is a real thing.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Sculptor wrote:whilst gender might not be fixed and is subject to change it is also possible that for each individual it is in fact concretely intrinsic to the person. A person physically born a man can be concretely a male body with a female inside, unchangeable.

I think that the person thinking up this bit of nonsense is incapable of any sort of mutability in his thinking. A person that finds comfort in portraying the world as black and white; his mind bound by the "no true Scotsman" fallacy, rigid, and predictable.
Unless the guy has eaten the woman: nope.

I think mebbe you need to get back to backdoorin' yer ma.
Last edited by henry quirk on Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:08 pm :?:
Yes, it's a mystery.

I wonder: would Sculptor bed a man who claims to be a woman? If gender is mutable, he should be willin' to lay with a George who sez he's a Georgette.
henry quirk

"Like most Straw polls this one is incoherent."

Post by henry quirk »

No, yer just too friggin' dumb to get it.

Gender is fluid, mutable, interchangeable, just a social construct (yes).

Gender is fixed, immutable, not subject to change, sumthin' concretely intrinsic to the person (no).

Get it now?

Probably not... 😆
Lacewing

Re: "Like most Straw polls this one is incoherent."

Post by Lacewing »

The world is not black and white.

To think only in black and white is to be extraordinarily limited, perhaps for the purpose of claiming to know ultimate truth and rightness, which is surely the workings of the ego in its quest for controlling reality in a self-serving way.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:03 pm The world is not black and white.

To think only in black and white is to be extraordinarily limited, perhaps for the purpose of claiming to know ultimate truth and rightness, which is surely the workings of the ego in its quest for controlling reality in a self-serving way.
Not about a black and white world: it's about gender, its fluidity or fixedness.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:32 pm
Lacewing wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:03 pm The world is not black and white.

Not about a black and white world: it's about gender, its fluidity or fixedness.
The two poll questions are fixed: black or white, yes or no, this or that, period.

Fluidity and fixedness can vary, or apply in different ways.