Can a man really turn into a woman?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Can a man really turn into a woman?

Gender is fluid, mutable, interchangeable, just a social construct (yes).
22%
Gender is fixed, immutable, not subject to change, sumthin' concretely intrinsic to the person (no).
78%

Total votes: 9

henry quirk

Re: Can a man really turn into a woman?

Post by henry quirk »

Skepdick wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:19 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:14 pm
does that make them *liars, or does it make you a **sucker?
both

*endangered

**dangerous
Buyer's remorse, Henry? ;)
deceived's disdain
Skepdick

Post by Skepdick »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:28 pm deceived's disdain
Got any tips on how to avoid your mistake?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Skepdick wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:02 pm
henry quirk wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:28 pm deceived's disdain
Got any tips on how to avoid your mistake?
i got nuthin'

hard to defend against lies
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:54 pm
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:29 pm
What I'm saying is that a man can never possess the figurative female soul.
Since there is no such thing, as assume you mean a vagina?
...No.

I mean there is something inside of us that constantly draws an intrinsic line between men and women. We don't always filter the information gleamed from that accurately, in fact I'm not sure people ever translate it perfectly. But there is definitely a force inside of us that drives us to see some universal differences between men and women.

It's not even so much that this intuition is specifically about seeing distinctions. It's probably more of an automated association from seeing certain characteristics. But it's when distinctions do come up, where some transcendence into the outer psyche occurs and it's much more likely that this mechanism is made well-known to us.
Skepdick wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:54 pmAnd then there are the people who have had sex with post-op trannies on more than one occasion and didn't even know it.

You could be one of them suckers.
Well, as I said, men can do a decent enough job of amalgamating female characteristics - or feminine characteristics, I should say - to cloud the bridge connecting our outer psyche to the information gleamed from our intuitions, to a point where we're taking actions that actually go against the melodic waves of our subconscious. I would even take this a step further and say that this is only going to happen if there's a part of you that actually wants this to happen, but that part's just a hypothesis on my end.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

When I spoke of a 'figurative female soul,' specifically, I'm referring to a notion that a higher being could probably isolate at least one of these threads of recognition, and find a more ontological one that is metaphorically woven into every woman on this planet. We could hypothetically do this ourselves if we were able to put aside the bias of our outer minds, but the thing is, that is not something which can hypothetically be done. I just don't know if we would be able to take this ontological distinction, and put it into any words.

But this is what I'm saying a man will never have.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:09 am
gaffo wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:29 am
-1- wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:19 am
I should have thougth XXX meant a winner in tic-tac-toe.

But I fully condone your yes-man-ness to women. Life has become simple, beautiful, and worry free since I leaned the ancient Chinese secret of saying "yes, Honey, you're right" to my girlfriend.

So what if she is not right? I still say it. It's more important to keep the peace than to argue whether Obama was more of a Marxist and less of a Trotskyite or the other way around.

That's funny, in a way, because police never say to perpetrators of crime, "that's right, Honey", instead, they beat them with billiclubs. To have the identical effect: to keep the peace.

I guess each has his or her own idea how to keep the peace, and it's on a scale like autism is, from "yes honey" to "Fuck you asshole, take this on your teeth" and wham with a bull whip.
I'm just glad i lucked out in that my current GF if she asks me if her "butt looked big in these jeans"?, i can say "Yep huge" and she would smile and like the comment. so refreshing for me to like what she likes, I've had big butted GF in the past who hated thier hips and wanted to look boyish.

all of course were white women - striving to be thin when they were not genetically made thin. current gal not being white, is from a culture that is not fixated on being thin, and loves that she is "thicc" (as i do!).

she's is fat, but its a hippy fat - pearshaped. Small top, small waist, huge ass.

the way i like it, just glad she likes it to and i don't have to lie! ;-).

shopping for pants is an all day thing, none fit her. when we find a few brands that do, we stock up and buy all they have!
Funny how it's ok for men to pick out bits of women's bodies that they either like or don't like (eg huge arses/tits/noses) but all hell breaks loose if women say they prefer men with large penises :?
agreed, its hypocrisy - either way! goose - gander

We like what we like (both sexes) - and we are all born to meet that standard of the other sex - or not (most fall in the middle of course).

None of it is a "judgment" of the other - being narrow hipped, or small dicked (or short - per women - men do not care if their gal is 4 feet tall or 6 ft (more aptly women seem to have in instinct of "taller than me" - so if the gal is 4 ft tall, her guy only needs to be 4'-1") - its instinct of attraction!

not judgement. the shorty guy/narrow hipped gal - after known by persons of the opposite sex - know! they are of top character!, but sadly not attractive to them.

so deal with it narrow and short - sorry, but thats the fact, you can be pissed, but "They" are not not attracted to you due to your character, but your size/shape - and so just accept sexual attraction requires such physicallity (shallow? - no just animal).

just value their view of you via your character as a person they honour but are not sexually attracted too!

--------------

so agree Veg on your point.

just glad my genes gave me 8" and a height of 6'-2", ectomophism(sp), and decent looks............but the minus is hairloss (but slow) -since 30. so my former "blonde curly locks" were gone by 40 and now 3/4 bald.

oh well, one must live with the DNA cards given, and not blame others when not relivent to Truth (rather than hypocrisy-cowardice mentality (easy way out)).
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

But this is what I'm saying a man will never have.
And that's what all this transgender/gender fluidity nonsense is about. The architects of this crap work hard to eliminate or subvert maleness, to create an interchangeability between men and women.

Why?

Bluntly: women skew toward the cooperative, men skew toward the competitive; women tend to hunker down, men tend to wander; women prefer to socialize, men prefer to war; women are naturally communistic, men are naturally libertarian.

If you were lookin' to order a society, which would you prefer to rule over?
Last edited by henry quirk on Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
henry quirk

she's is fat, but its a hippy fat - pearshaped. Small top, small waist, huge ass.

Post by henry quirk »

cushion for the pushin'

:thumbsup:
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:31 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:54 pm
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:29 pm
What I'm saying is that a man can never possess the figurative female soul.
Since there is no such thing, as assume you mean a vagina?
...No.

I mean there is something inside of us that constantly draws an intrinsic line between men and women.
Oh you mean bollocks?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:00 am
Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:31 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:54 pm Since there is no such thing, as assume you mean a vagina?
...No.

I mean there is something inside of us that constantly draws an intrinsic line between men and women.
Oh you mean bollocks?
Nope. SSoS is on to sumthin' even if his descriptors are off. What he's sayin' (and if I'm wrong, SSOS, my apologies) is gender is fixed, immutable, not subject to change, sumthin' concretely intrinsic to the person.
gaffo

Re: she's is fat, but its a hippy fat - pearshaped. Small top, small waist, huge ass.

Post by gaffo »

henry quirk wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:38 pm cushion for the pushin'

:thumbsup:
;-) yep.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:06 pm
gaffo wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:29 am

I'm just glad i lucked out in that my current GF if she asks me if her "butt looked big in these jeans"?, i can say "Yep huge" and she would smile and like the comment. so refreshing for me to like what she likes, I've had big butted GF in the past who hated thier hips and wanted to look boyish.

all of course were white women - striving to be thin when they were not genetically made thin. current gal not being white, is from a culture that is not fixated on being thin, and loves that she is "thicc" (as i do!).

the way i like it, just glad she likes it to and i don't have to lie! ;-).

shopping for pants is an all day thing, none fit her. when we find a few brands that do, we stock up and buy all they have!
Funny how it's ok for men to pick out bits of women's bodies that they either like or don't like (eg huge arses/tits/noses) but all hell breaks loose if women say they prefer men with large penises :?

We like what we like (both sexes) - and we are all born to meet that standard of the other sex - or not (most fall in the middle of course).

None of it is a "judgment" of the other - being narrow hipped, or small dicked (or short - per women - men do not care if their gal is 4 feet tall or 6 ft (more aptly women seem to have in instinct of "taller than me" - so if the gal is 4 ft tall, her guy only needs to be 4'-1") - its instinct of attraction!

not judgement. the shorty guy/narrow hipped gal - after known by persons of the opposite sex - know! they are of top character!, but sadly not attractive to them.

so deal with it narrow and short - sorry, but thats the fact, you can be pissed, but "They" are not not attracted to you due to your character, but your size/shape - and so just accept sexual attraction requires such physicallity (shallow? - no just animal).

just value their view of you via your character as a person they honour but are not sexually attracted too!

--------------

just glad my genes gave me 8" and a height of 6'-2", ectomophism(sp), and decent looks............but the minus is hairloss (but slow) -since 30. so my former "blonde curly locks" were gone by 40 and now 3/4 bald.

oh well, one must live with the DNA cards given, and not blame others when not relivent to Truth (rather than hypocrisy-cowardice mentality (easy way out)).
Nothing wrong with bald. Baldness doesn't make an attractive man less attractive, but it can make an unattractive man even less attractive :D
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:58 am
gaffo wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:06 pm

--------------

Nothing wrong with bald. Baldness doesn't make an attractive man less attractive, but it can make an unattractive man even less attractive :D
thanks for the kind words, and yes better to be a male than female if one is going bald (speaking social convention here - personally do no not care if the gal has hair or not, only hips matter to my inate DNA attraction as a male person).

I'd prefer to have my "golden locks" of my youth, but oh well. such is life ;-/.

--------

when the rubber meets the road, one only should value good health and so good quality of life, over poor health and poor quality of life.

and if one has good health (which i do ) - do not take it for granted and assume it will be so next year.

nor take your life for granted - even if healthy, that car may kill your ass on the way to work next week!
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

I used to be a doppleganger to Art Garfunkel of olden times. when i had hair, it was the same as his "blond fro".

of course he like i lost most if it, he 20 yrs before me - being 20 yrs older.

we still have the "same face" -lol

as does Prince Harry - same face as me and Art (art is a little closer to me - 95- vs 80 percent) - Harry to his benefit of being 20 or so yrs younger than me still has most of his hair,

lol.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:14 am I used to be a doppleganger to Art Garfunkel of olden times. when i had hair, it was the same as his "blond fro".

of course he like i lost most if it, he 20 yrs before me - being 20 yrs older.

we still have the "same face" -lol

as does Prince Harry - same face as me and Art (art is a little closer to me - 95- vs 80 percent) - Harry to his benefit of being 20 or so yrs younger than me still has most of his hair,

lol.
Paul Simon was my girlhood crush, along with Dudley Moore. Apparently I had a thing about dark haired dwarfs :D