What do men and women really want from each other?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

-1-

Re: What do men and women actually really want from each other?

Post by -1- »

What do men and women actually really want from each other?

I am going to answer the actual topic question, instead of rambling on about sex bombs and guys with chiselled bodies.

The thing the sexes want from each other is what the other is not equipped or not willing or not able to give.

That's about it in a nutshell. A lot of footnotes can be written for it, naturally.
Walker

Post by Walker »

-1- wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:23 pm The thing the sexes want from each other is what the other is not equipped or not willing or not able to give.

That's about it in a nutshell. A lot of footnotes can be written for it, naturally.
That explains why woman seeks in man a safe refuge, and man seeks in woman an understanding listener.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Walker wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:33 pm
-1- wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:23 pm The thing the sexes want from each other is what the other is not equipped or not willing or not able to give.

That explains why woman seeks in man a safe refuge, and man seeks in woman an understanding listener.
Or why men try to impress women with coming on strong, to which women respond with valeur.
Walker

Post by Walker »

-1- wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:37 pm

Or why men try to impress women with coming on strong, to which women respond with valeur.
I think women view coming on strong as a sign of insecurity, use it as they will, to nurture maternally or use as a portal for manipulation, depending on the need to fill.

Still puzzling over "valeur."
Walker

Post by Walker »

Unless he is wearing thousands of $ worth of clothes and his ride could feed a third world village forever, a wise man gives a weather eye to women who come on strong, if you know what I mean.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Only when men and women stop wanting and needing each other and just allow each other the freedom to be themselves unconditionally will they unite in blissful union as one being.

In partnership when a man or woman can say to thier other half ''I love you'' but ''I do not need you'', not even sexual intimacy is when heaven is experienced between the sexes. In relationship when two people can be together without wanting anything from the other to complete the other is connecting on a higher plane of existence. A rarity indeed.

While we need and want from others we give away our own power. Holding onto our own power is being unafraid to be alone, for we are never alone when we allow others their own power and freedom to be. All that you give away freely comes back to you 100 fold.
As long as people are not physically or mentally abusing the other there can be exquisite harmony when each and the other allow for unconditional freedom to be. Be not afraid of ones own darkness is coming into phase with the natural balance of yin and yang energies of the human condition. To be all accepting of both energies and not favoring one side over the other is the key to conscious successful coupling.

If you give only to receive, you will never be happy, but filled with disappointment. When you give soley to give then you will recieve in kind.
What you give is what you get. True Happiness is being able to love yourself first without fear, want or need for the love of another to fill your void, then all else will be added to you.

SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:59 pm :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :idea: :idea: :idea:

I'm fucked if I know.
Sex is exactly what they want from each other, but with all of today’s screwy conceptualizations it can get very complicated.
Walker

Post by Walker »

SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:31 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:59 pm :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :idea: :idea: :idea:

I'm fucked if I know.
Sex is exactly what they want from each other, but with all of today’s screwy conceptualizations it can get very complicated.
Women want more than sex, as the video alludes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk5iqoYVUQc
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

thats an apt summary imo.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

those are immature mind-games. but ya they are played.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Walker wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:12 pm
I think women view coming on strong as a sign of insecurity, use it as they will, to nurture maternally or use as a portal for manipulation, depending on the need to fill.

Still puzzling over "valeur."

insecure men also play the alpha man when when they are betas.

play the part in hopes of getting laid.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Walker wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:46 pm a wise man gives a weather eye to women who come on strong, if you know what I mean.
I know i do, but i'm a beta and fine with being alone with my money - vs the alternative.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:16 am Only when men and women stop wanting and needing each other and just allow each other the freedom to be themselves unconditionally will they unite in blissful union as one being.

In partnership when a man or woman can say to thier other half ''I love you'' but ''I do not need you'', not even sexual intimacy is when heaven is experienced between the sexes. In relationship when two people can be together without wanting anything from the other to complete the other is connecting on a higher plane of existence. A rarity indeed.

While we need and want from others we give away our own power. Holding onto our own power is being unafraid to be alone, for we are never alone when we allow others their own power and freedom to be. All that you give away freely comes back to you 100 fold.
As long as people are not physically or mentally abusing the other there can be exquisite harmony when each and the other allow for unconditional freedom to be. Be not afraid of ones own darkness is coming into phase with the natural balance of yin and yang energies of the human condition. To be all accepting of both energies and not favoring one side over the other is the key to conscious successful coupling.

If you give only to receive, you will never be happy, but filled with disappointment. When you give soley to give then you will recieve in kind.
What you give is what you get. True Happiness is being able to love yourself first without fear, want or need for the love of another to fill your void, then all else will be added to you.

Wise words, and i agree.

your view above is per folks with self actualization.

sadly too many are codependant, and need another for self esteem.

and thus the 1/2 devorce(sp) rate.
Systematic

Post by Systematic »

-1- wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:23 pm What do men and women actually really want from each other?

I am going to answer the actual topic question, instead of rambling on about sex bombs and guys with chiselled bodies.

The thing the sexes want from each other is what the other is not equipped or not willing or not able to give.

If the psychosocial demands of people were immutable, then the government would not waste so much time encouraging the demand to be instructed. I.e. modern schooling.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Systematic wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:31 am
If the psychosocial demands of people were immutable, then the government would not waste so much time encouraging the demand to be instructed. I.e. modern schooling.
This is true, but do people learn anything before a post-secondary education? In my opinion they learn the letters of the alphabet, and basic arithmetic skills. Beyond that, nothing remains of public education in the minds and in the knowledge-base of people.

Well, none remained in mine. That's for sure.