What do men and women really want from each other?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Systematic

Re: What do men and women actually really want from each other?

Post by Systematic »

-1- wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:47 am
Systematic wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:31 am
If the psychosocial demands of people were immutable, then the government would not waste so much time encouraging the demand to be instructed. I.e. modern schooling.
This is true, but do people learn anything before a post-secondary education? In my opinion they learn the letters of the alphabet, and basic arithmetic skills. Beyond that, nothing remains of public education in the minds and in the knowledge-base of people.

Well, none remained in mine. That's for sure.
I presume that you are a special case. Most people do not value free thought enough to strive past their initial programming. So they continue in the same habits that they formed in school or at home. If we go by two-parent homes, then they treat men like their own father; and women like their own mother. And on the cycle goes. I have heard of some people changing parenting styles based on advice, for example, Dr. Spock.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

Walker wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:03 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:31 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:59 pm :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :idea: :idea: :idea:

I'm fucked if I know.
Sex is exactly what they want from each other, but with all of today’s screwy conceptualizations it can get very complicated.
Women want more than sex, as the video alludes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk5iqoYVUQc
No walker you misunderstood, the very most fundamental thing between Men and Women is sex, not for pleasure, rather to procreate. The reason there are two sexes is to strengthen the genome of future generations. It's not necessarily in the minds of males and females, it's in their DNA!
Except of course for those that are physically or mentally deviated.
IvoryBlackBishop

Post by IvoryBlackBishop »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:59 pm :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :idea: :idea: :idea:

I'm fucked if I know.
I'll assume that, at least among those who choose to marry, enter a relationship, or start a family, they want some level of healthy balance, though sadly it's entirely obvious that some peoples marries are relationships are unsatisfied or miserable, to the point that, perhaps, at least for the lowest common denominators who make fodder for Jerry Springer or Maury, that they would be better off for the rest of society to not get married, let alone have children, nor to think that simply "getting married", albeit unhappily if not outright miserably is and has always not been a particularily "challenging" thing to begin with, as opposed to more mature and productive men and women with stronger overall life plans, and has always had an element of pragmatism to it; pop Rousseauian romanticism notions being a bit naïve (whether one wishes to reference the Bible, the Common Law, popular martial literature and advice, whether from the present day to any popular past era, or anything else). The 50% or so divorce rate, even if not ideal, sadly not always being entirely without practical or 1st world merit or benefit (or annulment, if one is a devout Catholic)
mahim

Post by mahim »

Hey guys. A I think so a woman wants a man who will respect her, give her value and will listen to her opinions... nulls clash:(
lordgk

Post by lordgk »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:59 pm :arrow::arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: :arrow: :idea: :idea: :idea:

I'm fucked if I know.
Sex is exactly what they want from each other, but with all of today’s screwy conceptualizations it can get very complicated.
Women need men to show kindness, patience, understanding, empathy, and compassion. Regardless of the type of relationship, men and women should be considerate of each other's feelings.
Also agree with your point too...
trokanmariel

Post by trokanmariel »

The physics block, as a Heaven tool against man being a cynical man to man creation logic to God's sex plan mustn't disrupt the humour, of whether the funge's independence from men needs man to man

My current predicament:
God's relay cinema, is using the singularity publication process, at 11 New Street, in Wolverhampton; if I am to be a co-ordinative user of it, of reality's weakness heroism, how am I to be able to justify to The Symmetry that Mason Dertry is The Personality Event.

The intelligence, created from this, is that real to real experience of sex is a prey from data publication.

Projecting invasion to inspiration onto data publication - it can still be an ironic meaning of happiness silence for Heaven's deceased.

The metaphor machine, that angels want to use.
Mason Dertry's immunity from British humour, despite God's nationalism.
Hollywood movies: their immunity, from scale morality, despite their moral scale to God's sex plan

The American Supernatural Businesswoman's deactivation humour

Waiting for the physics error, of the clock block in the deactivation r-oo-M, of the Amityville house.

Showing the storytelling > the rhetoric sound > the cover-up > they are the link between me and the Amityville 2 demon
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

trokanmariel wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:52 am The physics block, as a Heaven tool against man being a cynical man to man creation logic to God's sex plan mustn't disrupt the humour, of whether the funge's independence from men needs man to man

My current predicament:
God's relay cinema, is using the singularity publication process, at 11 New Street, in Wolverhampton; if I am to be a co-ordinative user of it, of reality's weakness heroism, how am I to be able to justify to The Symmetry that Mason Dertry is The Personality Event.

The intelligence, created from this, is that real to real experience of sex is a prey from data publication.

Projecting invasion to inspiration onto data publication - it can still be an ironic meaning of happiness silence for Heaven's deceased.

The metaphor machine, that angels want to use.
Mason Dertry's immunity from British humour, despite God's nationalism.
Hollywood movies: their immunity, from scale morality, despite their moral scale to God's sex plan

The American Supernatural Businesswoman's deactivation humour

Waiting for the physics error, of the clock block in the deactivation r-oo-M, of the Amityville house.

Showing the storytelling > the rhetoric sound > the cover-up > they are the link between me and the Amityville 2 demon
Yeah, we get it. You've discovered a 'postmodern bullshit generator'.
SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance »

lordgk wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:06 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:59 pm :arrow::arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: :arrow: :idea: :idea: :idea:

I'm fucked if I know.
Women need men to show kindness, patience, understanding, empathy, and compassion. Regardless of the type of relationship, men and women should be considerate of each other's feelings.
Also agree with your point too...
Of course in today's world women want what ever they believe they see in the one they choose, and they hope that what the male seemingly exemplifies/exudes is in fact what they offer, else honesty, the primary concern in any relationship, was corrupted. Of course actual honesty goes both ways!
Stephen

Post by Stephen »

:lol: Episode MOD APK :D i really enjoyed reading all the posts in this thread :lol: . what man and woman actually want from each other, i'm not coming up with any answer. I even don't know what i want from my wife if i get married. ModPapa
sex? sex is common in couples.
someone they can depend on? someone they can share their feelings with?
babies? babies who can help them in their old age?
love at first sight? chemical locha.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

This obviously depends on the men and women in question.

The exasperation apparent in the OP makes me think the question is in regard to sexual relationships that (I get the feeling) may not have the best communication if one partner doesn't know what the other partner wants.

Different people want different things out of their partner, but it sounds like the real answer to the question is to give open and honest communication a try. Most people aren't inscrutable if you talk to them, though they do have to open up and talk back. I would consider this one of the most basic foundations for a relationship though: if you don't have communication, then what's the point?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Astro Cat wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:21 am This obviously depends on the men and women in question.

The exasperation apparent in the OP makes me think the question is in regard to sexual relationships that (I get the feeling) may not have the best communication if one partner doesn't know what the other partner wants.

Different people want different things out of their partner, but it sounds like the real answer to the question is to give open and honest communication a try. Most people aren't inscrutable if you talk to them, though they do have to open up and talk back. I would consider this one of the most basic foundations for a relationship though: if you don't have communication, then what's the point?
Vague by in the right area.
Now, the taxonomy of life forms can be produced as demonstrated in the metaphors of the Bible are in accordance with life support systems: there are seven of them.
However, mind is one of them, while reproduction is another. A mind as a life support system has one and only one job to perform, what it has to work with is irrelevant to its method of operation. A mind can only read, process, and write information It reads with the body, processes with the mind, and writes with the body, i.e. all it can do is communicate the results of its computational ability.
But it is not just communication, it is the sharing of judgments, even arguing and demonstrating them. As a thing is a binary construct, relatives contained by correlatives, all information processing originates from binary recursion. Certainly gender is how we use binary recursion to effect offspring, however, a flower can do that, even the most primitive forms of life. Sapient individuals also have the burden of teaching what we are, why we are, and how to do our biologically defined job. However, mankind is still too stupid to even produce correct systems of grammar.
Therefore, at this point in human evolution, a sapient person would want a sapient female to just write a factually correct grammar book, not just for their own children, but for the children of the world.

Every true philosopher in history contributed to the understanding of the relationship between information processing and human behavior, and they never imagined such non-sense as the philosophy of potato chips, gender, or any thing else. They were clear in their understanding. Plato called binary recursion Dialectic, grammar according with the two elements of a thing, relatives and correlatives.
Your own computers vindicate what true philosophers have always worked on. Simple Binary Recursion, in the Universal. You can call it judgment or prophecy, as every form of grammar is aimed at the results of comprehending the behaviors of everything around us, the knowledge of which provides us with the means of survival.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:54 pm
Astro Cat wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:21 am This obviously depends on the men and women in question.

Vague by in the right area.
Now, the taxonomy of life forms can be produced as demonstrated in the metaphors of the Bible are in accordance with life support systems: there are seven of them.
However, mind is one of them, while reproduction is another. A mind as a life support system has one and only one job to perform, what it has to work with is irrelevant to its method of operation. A mind can only read, process, and write information It reads with the body, processes with the mind, and writes with the body, i.e. all it can do is communicate the results of its computational ability.
But it is not just communication, it is the sharing of judgments, even arguing and demonstrating them. As a thing is a binary construct, relatives contained by correlatives, all information processing originates from binary recursion. Certainly gender is how we use binary recursion to effect offspring, however, a flower can do that, even the most primitive forms of life. Sapient individuals also have the burden of teaching what we are, why we are, and how to do our biologically defined job. However, mankind is still too stupid to even produce correct systems of grammar.
Therefore, at this point in human evolution, a sapient person would want a sapient female to just write a factually correct grammar book, not just for their own children, but for the children of the world.

Every true philosopher in history contributed to the understanding of the relationship between information processing and human behavior, and they never imagined such non-sense as the philosophy of potato chips, gender, or any thing else. They were clear in their understanding. Plato called binary recursion Dialectic, grammar according with the two elements of a thing, relatives and correlatives.
Your own computers vindicate what true philosophers have always worked on. Simple Binary Recursion, in the Universal. You can call it judgment or prophecy, as every form of grammar is aimed at the results of comprehending the behaviors of everything around us, the knowledge of which provides us with the means of survival.
I’m struggling to understand what this response is trying to convey.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Astro Cat wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:42 pm I’m struggling to understand what this response is trying to convey.
Well then, fight the good fight, as Confucius implies, fight to understand until you win.

Or maybe you prefer Yoda, Do, do not try.

But start here: Words, do not try to do anything, your statement is anthropomorphic.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Phil8659 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:00 pm
Astro Cat wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:42 pm I’m struggling to understand what this response is trying to convey.
Well then, fight the good fight, as Confucius implies, fight to understand until you win.

Or maybe you prefer Yoda, Do, do not try.

But start here: Words, do not try to do anything, your statement is anthropomorphic.
Well, what did the response have to do with my post about communication between partners?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Astro Cat wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:08 pm
Well, what did the response have to do with my post about communication between partners?
So, you are asking what does binary recursion have to do with the perceptible of physical relationships and the binary recursion of grammar systems with intelligent relationships in communication? Really?

Well, obviously we have absolutely no idea.