What do men and women actually really want from each other?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Systematic

Re: What do men and women actually really want from each other?

Post by Systematic » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:35 am

-1- wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:47 am
Systematic wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:31 am

If the psychosocial demands of people were immutable, then the government would not waste so much time encouraging the demand to be instructed. I.e. modern schooling.
This is true, but do people learn anything before a post-secondary education? In my opinion they learn the letters of the alphabet, and basic arithmetic skills. Beyond that, nothing remains of public education in the minds and in the knowledge-base of people.

Well, none remained in mine. That's for sure.
I presume that you are a special case. Most people do not value free thought enough to strive past their initial programming. So they continue in the same habits that they formed in school or at home. If we go by two-parent homes, then they treat men like their own father; and women like their own mother. And on the cycle goes. I have heard of some people changing parenting styles based on advice, for example, Dr. Spock.

SpheresOfBalance

Post by SpheresOfBalance » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:48 am

Walker wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:03 am
SpheresOfBalance wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:31 pm
Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:59 pm
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :idea: :idea: :idea:

I'm fucked if I know.
Sex is exactly what they want from each other, but with all of today’s screwy conceptualizations it can get very complicated.
Women want more than sex, as the video alludes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk5iqoYVUQc
No walker you misunderstood, the very most fundamental thing between Men and Women is sex, not for pleasure, rather to procreate. The reason there are two sexes is to strengthen the genome of future generations. It's not necessarily in the minds of males and females, it's in their DNA!
Except of course for those that are physically or mentally deviated.

IvoryBlackBishop

Post by IvoryBlackBishop » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:30 pm

Dontaskme wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:59 pm
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :?: :?: :?: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :idea: :idea: :idea:

I'm fucked if I know.
I'll assume that, at least among those who choose to marry, enter a relationship, or start a family, they want some level of healthy balance, though sadly it's entirely obvious that some peoples marries are relationships are unsatisfied or miserable, to the point that, perhaps, at least for the lowest common denominators who make fodder for Jerry Springer or Maury, that they would be better off for the rest of society to not get married, let alone have children, nor to think that simply "getting married", albeit unhappily if not outright miserably is and has always not been a particularily "challenging" thing to begin with, as opposed to more mature and productive men and women with stronger overall life plans, and has always had an element of pragmatism to it; pop Rousseauian romanticism notions being a bit naïve (whether one wishes to reference the Bible, the Common Law, popular martial literature and advice, whether from the present day to any popular past era, or anything else). The 50% or so divorce rate, even if not ideal, sadly not always being entirely without practical or 1st world merit or benefit (or annulment, if one is a devout Catholic)