Hypocrisy against women

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:40 am Seeing as how you label my contributions as crap, I'm sure it was your pleasure to say so!
Yes, it gave me a good laugh. Especially the part where I expressed hope for your mental stability. :lol:

Do you get pleasure in pointing out all of the crap that you think Progressives are guilty of? Is that "right" and "true" while my effort to point out your crap is not?
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:02 am
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:40 am Seeing as how you label my contributions as crap, I'm sure it was your pleasure to say so!
Yes, it gave me a good laugh. Especially the part where I expressed hope for your mental stability. :lol:

Do you get pleasure in pointing out all of the crap that you think Progressives are guilty of? Is that "right" and "true" while my effort to point out your crap is not?
Of course.

I back up my postings with links, facts, current events, referenced sources, rationality, causation, and thoughtful consideration. You don't look at them. Closed mind.

You just post your emotional opinions, such as destroying the EC, without knowing why it exists.
(As to the quality of your opinions, well ...)

I thought you were clear on that.

Round and round you go. The conditioning is strong in this one.

We may need Incognito's mirror.



:lol:
User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:06 am I back up my postings with links, facts, current events, referenced sources, and thoughtful consideration.
Sources and delusions skewed to support your view. Duh.
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:06 amYou just post your opinion
The "evidence" is your own writings, right here on the forum... which I refer to, and then comment on. Very straight-forward. You ought to try it, instead of hiding behind links to skewed information.

If you were honest, you would be willing to discuss varying views in a more balanced and realistic way. There are pros and cons from every angle. What is the personal investment you have that keeps you from acknowledging that, and keeps you spewing such one-sided crap?

Are you just too thick in it to ever get clear?
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Walker »

Well, let's take a look see about my links.

Here's a link of facts.

Refute them with more than your feelings.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/07/trumps-jo ... agic-wand/
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Walker »

Oh, my apologies.

Silly me.

You don’t even read the links that you pass judgment on.
(You’re just so playful!) :lol:

Here, cut and paste for you, although if you do go to the link, some of the words are also linked to other information. Amazing, one of the wonders of modern technology, but if you don't use it, it may as well not exist.

(Closing your eyes and not reading is the same as not checking the link. You could try that.)

*

BEGIN QUOTE

It’s not often that a president delivers exactly what he promised for the US economy, but this one has. Specifically, President Trump has delivered not just solid job growth, but also rising wages. This when his critics called it impossible.

March saw nonfarm payrolls grow by 196,000, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reports — a major rebound from the slowdown in the first two months of the year. And wages grew 3.2 percent over the last 12 months, markedly faster than inflation.

Unemployment was 3.8 percent in March, and has been at or below 4 percent for 13 straight months. This is what economists usually call “full employment,” but the gains keep coming in part because millions who’d given up on even looking for work — and so were no longer counted as “unemployed” — have rejoined the workforce.

All this even as Democrats have routinely denounced Trump in the same terms they’ve slammed every Republican for decades, as merely favoring the rich.

Manufacturing has added 480,000 jobs since Trump’s election, and 209,000 jobs in the past 12 months. And that boom is something that both President Barack Obama and top liberal economist-pundit Paul Krugman insisted couldn’t happen.

Literally: In June 2016, Obama slammed Trump’s promises as impossible, saying the then-candidate would need a “magic wand” to deliver. Manufacturing jobs “are just not going to come back,” he warned — after six months when they’d fallen by 31,000 under his policies.

A month after Election Day 2016, Krugman wrote of factory work: “Nothing policy can do will bring back those lost jobs. The service sector is the future of work; but nobody wants to hear it.”

It’s certainly true that long-term trends favor growth in the service sector over that in manufacturing worldwide — but that leaves plenty of room for new US factory jobs, as well as service ones.

Trump’s formula was pretty simple: Ending the Obama-era wave of ever more regulation, while rolling back many of the most senseless rules, and cutting taxes.

Plus two major breaks from recent Democratic and Republican policy.

First: His trade approach has always been aimed at boosting US employment, especially in manufacturing. Critics note that Trump’s tariffs have hurt some US industries while helping others, but not enough to stop the gains noted above. And the tariffs are just a means to the end of fundamentally rewriting trade relations — the disruptions should end as new trade deals are finalized.

Second: Trump’s toughness on illegal immigration is also (in part) about protecting American workers from competitors who’d work for less.

As Charles Gasparino noted in Saturday’s Post, this last actually has the New York Times bewailing the rise in construction wages because of a labor shortage. The building trades are notorious for employing the “undocumented”; now they’re feeling a squeeze thanks to Trump.

The Times paints it as “a terrible burden for wealthy construction companies and contractors,” Gasparino notes — when it’s a clear win for the US working class.

Lord knows, there’s plenty more to be done. Presidential adviser Ivanka Trump and chief economist Kevin Hassett continue to push the private sector to up its job-training game, which is vital to continued employment growth.

(Government training programs, sadly, don’t deliver the same payoffs.)

Even the president’s push for criminal justice reform plays a role here: People leaving prison need work, and this economy needs the workers. It’s all about making American society healthier.

Bottom line: Trump has been pursuing a clear, coherent vision from the start, one his opponents insisted couldn’t work — and it’s doing exactly what he said it would.

END QUOTE

check the link for the source
User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Lacewing »

What is the personal payoff that keeps you focused on only the supposed "facts" that support your view rather than acknowledging that the varying views each have pros and cons?

Do you really think your lop-sided view is intelligent? It's like only half of a functioning brain.
Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Logik »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:59 am Of course I recognize a playful response to a heartfelt, sincere thank you!

Lacing the insult in there, in response to sincere thanks, sure. I saw that too.
Typical Leftie victim mentality.
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:31 am What is the personal payoff that keeps you focused on only the supposed "facts" that support your view rather than acknowledging that the varying views each have pros and cons?

Do you really think your lop-sided view is intelligent? It's like only half of a functioning brain.
Amazing.

You're soft in the head, not the heart.
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Walker »

Logik wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:31 am
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:59 am Of course I recognize a playful response to a heartfelt, sincere thank you!

Lacing the insult in there, in response to sincere thanks, sure. I saw that too.
Typical Leftie victim mentality.
So says the one who squeals for apologies rather than behave as an adult.
Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Logik »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:06 pm So says the one who squeals for apologies rather than behave as an adult.
Adults own and admit their mistakes, child. That's how learning works.

If your idea of adulthood is to be an outright c.u.n.t then demand others to "Be nice" when you don't reciprocate - expect a wake up call. Soon (tm).

I couldn't really give a shit if you apologized to me. I am merely using your continued refusal as evidence for your lack of integrity or backbone.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8628
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Dontaskme »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:17 amone-sided crap?


There is no such thing as a one-sided side. Therefore, every side is one-sided.

.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8628
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Dontaskme »

Logik wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:13 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:06 pm So says the one who squeals for apologies rather than behave as an adult.
Adults own and admit their mistakes, child. That's how learning works.

If your idea of adulthood is to be an outright c.u.n.t then demand others to "Be nice" when you don't reciprocate - expect a wake up call. Soon (tm).

I couldn't really give a shit if you apologized to me. I am merely using your continued refusal as evidence for your lack of integrity or backbone.
Your anger is wanting to be what isn't ...to be what is, but isn't. It's how you piss yourself off. It's normal.

.
Logik
Posts: 4041
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Logik »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:38 pm
Logik wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:13 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:06 pm So says the one who squeals for apologies rather than behave as an adult.
Adults own and admit their mistakes, child. That's how learning works.

If your idea of adulthood is to be an outright c.u.n.t then demand others to "Be nice" when you don't reciprocate - expect a wake up call. Soon (tm).

I couldn't really give a shit if you apologized to me. I am merely using your continued refusal as evidence for your lack of integrity or backbone.
Your anger is wanting to be what isn't ...to be what is, but isn't. It's how you piss yourself off. It's normal.

.
I agree. (With this and everything you say from now onwards).
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8628
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Dontaskme »

Logik wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:41 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:38 pm
Logik wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:13 pm
Adults own and admit their mistakes, child. That's how learning works.

If your idea of adulthood is to be an outright c.u.n.t then demand others to "Be nice" when you don't reciprocate - expect a wake up call. Soon (tm).

I couldn't really give a shit if you apologized to me. I am merely using your continued refusal as evidence for your lack of integrity or backbone.
Your anger is wanting to be what isn't ...to be what is, but isn't. It's how you piss yourself off. It's normal.

.
I agree. (With this and everything you say from now onwards).
Well that'll be a good way to not keep pissing yourself off.
User avatar
Lacewing
Posts: 4128
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:25 am

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Lacewing »

Logik wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:13 pm I am merely using your continued refusal as evidence for your lack of integrity or backbone.
Walker continually refuses to answer applicable questions put to him... yet he insists that other people answer his lame self-serving questions. And while he rabidly attacks and judges diverse groups of people as if they were some kind of real and evil entity, he occasionally spits out some zen-like quotes about heart and judgment. Although I've remained open to the potential of seeing the best in him, he appears to be without honor and self-awareness much of the time.
Post Reply