Hypocrisy against women

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lacewing

Hypocrisy against women

Post by Lacewing »

I've never understood the mentality of calling women "whores" as if that's some terrible insult. What is wrong with a woman having a lot of sex... even if she does it for money? So what? It's business. If a man did it, would HE be a whore... and would that be bad? Or would HE be a good businessman?

A lot of men WANT whores, yet they speak of them in such disparaging terms.

Also, how is it that so many men want their woman to be sexually unlimited like a "personal whore", yet they will still insult such behavior in women in general?

Furthermore, men often hurl the label at women they don't even know, as if it's simply the worst insult they can think of.

It just doesn't make sense to me. It seems archaic and primitive and ignorant. Can anyone here offer more perspective and personal opinion about this?
Eodnhoj7

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:01 pm I've never understood the mentality of calling women "whores" as if that's some terrible insult. What is wrong with a woman having a lot of sex... even if she does it for money? So what? It's business. If a man did it, would HE be a whore... and would that be bad? Or would HE be a good businessman?

A lot of men WANT whores, yet they speak of them in such disparaging terms.

Also, how is it that so many men want their woman to be sexually unlimited like a "personal whore", yet they will still insult such behavior in women in general?

Furthermore, men often hurl the label at women they don't even know, as if it's simply the worst insult they can think of.

It just doesn't make sense to me. It seems archaic and primitive and ignorant. Can anyone here offer more perspective and personal opinion about this?
Uhh...men are whores too. Mercenaries are also whores. Whoring is just fragmentation of the identity through the idolization of materialistic relations (which apex at "sex" and "war") as this idolization of materialism reduces not just any notion of intellectual, emotional, or physical continuity but is a symptom a problem of deep attachment to passing things. Whoring (whether through sex or war) is akin to greed driven by an false sense of self identified through the appetites...ie "ego".

Whoring is fragmentation and is rooted in ego.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:34 pm Uhh...men are whores too.
Do you refer to them that way -– or mostly just women? Honestly.

Do you remember calling me a whore, in this forum? Your projections at the time were complete lunacy, but apparently that was a favorite insult of yours to hurl at a woman... yes?

I am not (and have never been) a “whore”... but if I were, it would be okay. :)

Are you a whore?

Do you think it's okay for a woman to be a whore? If not, why not? How is it any different from any other "business" people do?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:13 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:34 pm Uhh...men are whores too.
Do you refer to them that way -– or mostly just women? Honestly.

Do you remember calling me a whore, in this forum? Your projections at the time were complete lunacy, but apparently that was a favorite insult of yours to hurl at a woman... yes?

I am not (and have never been) a “whore”... but if I were, it would be okay. :)

Are you a whore?

Do you think it's okay for a woman to be a whore? If not, why not? How is it any different from any other "business" people do?
Actually you are with one man, and appear to plan to stay with him. That is not what a whore does. So "are you a whore"? No.

Where you? Yes.

Is whoring limited to strictly "women"; hence sexist? No.

If it is okay to be a whore, then what I said wasn't an insult.

I already explained why "whoring" is wrong...and also what it is.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:18 pm So "are you a whore"? No.

Where you? Yes.
I don't know why you are projecting that onto me. Being a "free spirit" does not automatically include sex. Having several sexual partners throughout one's life -- because both people agree, and there's no business exchange -- doesn't make one a whore, does it? Please explain your reasoning... or take a big step toward healing and admit that you are reacting from some kind of mental disorder.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:18 pm If it is okay to be a whore, then what I said wasn't an insult.
Wasn't it your intent to insult me?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:43 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:18 pm So "are you a whore"? No.

Where you? Yes.
I don't know why you are projecting that onto me. Being a "free spirit" does not automatically include sex. Having several sexual partners throughout life -- because both people agree, and there's no business exchange -- doesn't make one a whore, does it? Please explain your reasoning... or take a big step toward healing and admit that you are reacting from some kind of mental disorder.

What I am saying is this. When you sleep with someone they become an extension of you and you become a part of them. The more people you sleep with, the more people you divide yourself up with.

There is not only emotional energy exchanged, but actual dna is exchanged. I just read one study where they are finding that the female contains all the genetic material of the men she slept with. This material is integrated into her body.

So this integration is not just "spiritual" or intellectual (memories), but physical as well.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:18 pm If it is okay to be a whore, then what I said wasn't an insult.
Wasn't it your intent to insult me?

I am a stranger on a computer...why the hell should you care what I think?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:46 pm What I am saying is this. When you sleep with someone they become an extension of you and you become a part of them. The more people you sleep with, the more people you divide yourself up with.
Cool. That's not an issue when one considers that we're already ONE.

I guess according to you, MOST people on this forum and on this Earth are whores, then? So is there any real distinction? You realize you're waffling on your intent and use of the word "whore" don't you?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:46 pm I am a stranger on a computer...why the hell should you care what I think?
I don't. I'm interested in questioning the weird claims you make, and showing how you're full of crap. :D It's a sincere interaction. Of course, you're trying to dance around and pretend you have logic for your crazy crap...but that's just another act of "the show".

I'm mostly interested in what's "most true"... aren't you?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:22 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:46 pm What I am saying is this. When you sleep with someone they become an extension of you and you become a part of them. The more people you sleep with, the more people you divide yourself up with.
Cool. That's not an issue when one considers that we're already ONE.

I guess according to you, MOST people on this forum and on this Earth are whores, then? So is there any real distinction? You realize you're waffling on your intent and use of the word "whore" don't you?

Actually "oneness" does not imply "whoring" as actually right considering all sexuality is "transfer". A person loses, or projects, a part of themselve through sexual intercourse effectively dividing themselves.

When the people take care of eachother this projection brings back an inherent unity to the situation. Divide, rejoin. However that is not the case with "whoring". The other person either leaves, becomes unavailabe, etc. causing a further degree of division.

People's emotional states become divided between extremes of ups/down causing instability.
The offspring are not unified with there parents.
Etc.

Sexuality is a process of divergence and convergence. When a person loses themselves to another, and the other "leaves" or does not maintain a reciprocal relationship, then a process of fragmentation occurs.

Sexuality is rooted in creation as well, when the creative aspect is taken out (maintaining the relationship, children, etc.) then "unity" is lost as "unity" observes a perpetual creation through time. Sexuality is "joining" as well.

So in sex a part of oneself is lost, and joined to another. Joining it to multiple people just causes further fragmentation, physically, emotionally, etc.

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:46 pm I am a stranger on a computer...why the hell should you care what I think?
I don't. I'm interested in questioning the weird claims you make, and showing how you're full of crap. :D It's a sincere interaction. Of course, you're trying to dance around and pretend you have logic for your crazy crap...but that's just another act of "the show".

Weird claims? All major religions, as well as eastern philosophies, do not speak well of sleeping around.

You wanted the truth, you got it. Please don't tell me you broke up.

I'm mostly interested in what's "most true"... aren't you?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

In real simpler terms.

Sex is for pleasure.
Sex is also an act of creation.
Sex also joins people seperated by time and space.

When any one of the three is seperated, disunity occurs.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:41 am Actually "oneness" does not imply "whoring" as actually right considering all sexuality is "transfer". A person loses, or projects, a part of themselve through sexual intercourse effectively dividing themselves.

When the people take care of eachother this projection brings back an inherent unity to the situation. Divide, rejoin. However that is not the case with "whoring". The other person either leaves, becomes unavailabe, etc. causing a further degree of division.

People's emotional states become divided between extremes of ups/down causing instability.
The offspring are not unified with there parents.
Etc.

Sexuality is a process of divergence and convergence. When a person loses themselves to another, and the other "leaves" or does not maintain a reciprocal relationship, then a process of fragmentation occurs.

Sexuality is rooted in creation as well, when the creative aspect is taken out (maintaining the relationship, children, etc.) then "unity" is lost as "unity" observes a perpetual creation through time. Sexuality is "joining" as well.

So in sex a part of oneself is lost, and joined to another. Joining it to multiple people just causes further fragmentation, physically, emotionally, etc.
You realize you’re making all of this up, right?

Why is it divide rather than build? Why is it loss rather than gain? Do you think your gene/energy pool needs to be kept “pure” in its initial state? What if you have a defect that can only be transformed through the energy exchange with others?

I do not see any harmful effects to me, nor detriment to my life, from my “exchanges” with others throughout my life. (What kind of messed up dynamic would that be?) Exchanging love and having fun seem like sacred and respectful celebrations of this life of forms and sensation. A person’s “intent” and “spirit” seem to be key on how they are integrating and balancing all of it. Being genuine and present in the moment is a wonderful thing -- which must surely be a healing elixir for us on many levels. Connection seems totally natural and efficient to me.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:01 pm I've never understood the mentality of calling women "whores" as if that's some terrible insult. What is wrong with a woman having a lot of sex... even if she does it for money? So what? It's business. If a man did it, would HE be a whore... and would that be bad? Or would HE be a good businessman?
Objectively, it’s purely a descriptive term with which the woman would likely agree.

Purely descriptive means there’s no judgment, no emotion, no baggage, no wish for harm, no hypocrisy. It merely describes the person in terms of activity. Butcher, baker, candle-stick maker, and Tinker with no S before T.

The term whore, in the objective sense most commonly used, means one who rents their body to another to fulfill partial terms of a verbal contract. In many places these are illegal verbal contracts.

If the renter is put into that illegal contract situation because she is a literal physical slave (coercion), then that is another topic. As a slave she could be used for all kinds of things, it’s just that whoring probably brings in more money for the master.

A southern border wall on the US would eliminate a lot of slave-victims.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:26 am
Lacewing wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:01 pm I've never understood the mentality of calling women "whores" as if that's some terrible insult.
Objectively, it’s purely a descriptive term.../...Purely descriptive means there’s no judgment, no emotion, no baggage, no wish for harm, no hypocrisy. It merely describes the person in terms of activity.
Um, okay...that's not what I was referring to now, was it?
Walker wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:26 am A southern border wall on the US would eliminate a lot of slave-victims.
Are you in some kind of asylum that allows you to use the computer?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:23 am Um, okay...that's not what I was referring to now, was it?
No, it's not what you were referring to.

I can't answer for what you were referring to.

Should I erase my contributions to your thread on the grounds of irrelevancy?
LW wrote:Are you in some kind of asylum that allows you to use the computer?
:lol: Good one.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:27 am Should I erase my contributions to your thread on the grounds of irrelevancy?
Well, if you start doing that sort of thing, you won't have any posts on the forum.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:31 am
Walker wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:27 am Should I erase my contributions to your thread on the grounds of irrelevancy?
Well, if you start doing that sort of thing, you won't have any posts on the forum.
Well, it's caused by an extra-large horizon.

“Oh golly I’m hot today.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhknFgI8tJY

:lol: