Hypocrisy against women

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Lacewing

Re: Hypocrisy against women

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:32 pm
Lacewing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:17 amone-sided crap?
There is no such thing as a one-sided side. Therefore, every side is one-sided.
What does this have to do with the point that was being made about being limited by looking at only one side of something rather than seeing multiple sides at once?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Your only point is that different people have different thoughts, Lacewing.

Fine. I agree.

Move on to content, and the analysis of those thoughts.

No one really cares about your baseless, personal opinions about people.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:25 pm Well that'll be a good way to not keep pissing yourself off.
Hi DAM.

You know, there are teachings concerning the relative condition about the spontaneous liberation of passions into clarity, without effort.

Not that you need these teachings. But, they do exist ... obviously for a reason.

Those blinded by their passions, with the arrogance to judge everyone, benefit if open and honest in the heart.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:19 pm Your only point is that different people have different thoughts, Lacewing.

Fine. I agree.

Move on to content, and the analysis of those thoughts.

No one really cares about your baseless, personal opinions about people.
Do you think that your view is the only one focused on content and analysis of thoughts?

My views are as supported and applicable as you imagine yours to be. There are millions of people (as you should know) who share the views I express here, as well as (obviously) my friends, neighbors, and the broad community I'm active in. Your statement that I'm expressing baseless, personal opinions is a baseless, personal opinion. You can try to bolster your toxic rants with narrowly focused "sources" -- but they are meaningless because they do not recognize a broader reality.

ANYONE who does not consider the pros and cons of any view is deceiving themselves and others. That is my point, which you twist (as usual) to serve yourself. If you are not willing to see more than the view you are addicted to, don't assume that other people are so narrow as that. There is more to everything than "one side".
Walker

Post by Walker »

People see other views to arrive at a view.

Duh.

Meanwhile, you never deal with content.

Your only point is that different people have different views, and that you have some extra-special ability to consider all views, which you never demonstrate.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:57 pm Meanwhile, you never deal with content.
Do you imagine content to be a certain way or a certain thing? Do you imagine arguing over any one person's idea of content to be notably reliable and productive? Or is there more going on?
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:57 pmYour only point is that different people have different views, and that you have some extra-special ability to consider all views, which you never demonstrate.
Ah, your distorted shallow judgment! :lol:

I have repeatedly referred to broader ability within all of us to recognize broader views and balance, and the concept of there being pros and cons on varying platforms. If these concepts make absolutely no sense to you in discussing why things are seen/perceived the way they are, then I guess there is no common language/understanding between us. I'm honestly baffled that you are so resistant to something that seems so non-threatening and reasonable. I can only guess that you are protecting your blind passions. Perhaps if you could explain why you think there is NOT broader ability within all of us to recognize broader views, and why there are NOT pros and cons on varying platforms? You seem to be disagreeing just to disagree.
Walker

Post by Walker »

"... Perhaps if you could explain why you think there is NOT broader ability ..."

So dishonest, based on the evidence.

Broader than what? You?

You offer nothing but hazy generalizations to bolster your own ego.

You don’t offer views. You just say there are other views, and that your view is that there are other views.

I’ve acknowledged that.

I’ve offered views that you refuse to discuss other than to say, there are other views.

You should look at yourself. Don't worry so much about me.

I'm not the topic.

Let's have a view from you, other than a statement than there are broader views.

You know what?

Never mind.

Be happy with what you know but will not share.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:33 pm "... Perhaps if you could explain why you think there is NOT broader ability ..."

So dishonest, based on the evidence.

Broader than what? You?

You offer nothing but hazy generalizations to bolster your own ego.

You don’t offer views. You just say there are other views, and that your view is that are other views.

I’ve acknowledged that.

I’ve offered views that you refuse to discuss other than to say, there are other views.

You should look at yourself. Don't worry so much about me.

I'm not the topic.

Let's have a view from you, other than a statement than there are broader views.

You know what?

Never mind.

Be happy with what you know but will not share.
Here's a clue: if a single perspective is all you can muster on any particular issue/topic at hand and people are pointing out that there are alternatives you REALLY ought to consider that they aren't actually lying to you.

We owe you nothing. Not even so much as giving you an alternative - you know how to use Google. Find the people who disagree with you view, read their arguments, argue their positions as if they were your own.

If you want to disconfirm your own beliefs then go and do that. Don't shift the responsibility onto others for educating your ignorant ass.

You are an c.u.n.t as it is. Don't be a waste of time too.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=pros+and+cons+ ... al+college
Walker

Post by Walker »

Considering the source ... meh.

Go do that thing you like to do to yourself.

I presented a view on President Trump that no one can refute.

So, keep playing dodge ball, bottom feeder.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:54 pm I presented a view on President Trump that no one can refute.
Can you refute it yourself? No?

Congratulations. Zealot.

That's my point.

You expect other people to look for holes in your reasoning. Because you are too ignorant to do it yourself.
Last edited by Logik on Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Logik wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:03 pm
Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:54 pm I presented a view on President Trump that no one can refute.

Congratulations. Zealot.

That's my point.
Exactly! :lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:03 pm

Congratulations. Zealot.

That's my point.
Can't refute facts.

:lol:
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:05 pm
Lacewing wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:03 pm

Congratulations. Zealot.

That's my point.
Can't refute facts.

...when thoroughly intoxicated and delusional with a specific set of "facts". :lol:
Walker

Post by Walker »

Can't refute facts.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26284&start=180#p404464

Go ahead.

See how far your broad view gets you.

It's gets you as far as personal attack.

That's narrow minded.
Logik

Post by Logik »

Walker wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:05 pm Can't refute facts.

This stupid. It glows brighter than The Sun.