Bias Against Transgenders

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Bias Against Transgenders

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

-1- wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:16 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:07 am
-1- wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:50 am

Thanks for not understanding a single solitary thing that goes on the pages of this forum, Veggie.

We missed your stupidity and ensuing angry outbursts. So much.

I only regret that you did not use enough expletives in your post.

Carry on. Be stupid. Be rude. Be obnoxious. We like that about you.
Just stating a fact. You, on the other hand, are being personally insulting. How rude (and how inconsequential).
Thanks for reassuring even further that you have no comprehension at all of the proceedings on these pages.

Your self-declared inability to follow a line of reasoning or another which we use around here is very refreshing on the pages, where everyone is trying to show by hook or by crook that we are smarter than the others. You, on the other hand, try your best to prove that you are stupider than any one of us on these pages, by repeating often that you don't understand this argument or that or another.

Carry on.
Forgive me, oh intellectual giant, for not reading every word of a conversation between our two resident religious maniacs. I confess to barely, if ever, reading a single word Nick-A writes, but Walker's link caught my eye--so shoot me then. Right-wing religious crazies are just not interesting to me. There was also a considerable amount written between the two 'Jussie' posts, including gaffo babbling incoherently about Israel and Jews (again).
I'm so sorry that I don't rise to your very high code of conduct. Your expectations mean a great deal to me.
ps. Only an insane person would call their child 'Jussie', for starters. And the man's crime is one that could ONLY happen in the US.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:55 am
gaffo wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:10 am
i know you are not American, so no shit pie nor pcc. but you have Roger? - isp, and i assume a similar canadian fcc type body as willing corporate lacky.
Corporations are like human beings
yes, thanks to Alito, and Roberts via our SC ruling Citizens United

= to Dred Scott in its "merit", if not century.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Walker wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:30 pm
(Hey, -1-....) Haven’t you heard? Post-modern counter-intuitiveness recognizes contrary vulgarianism as cuteness.
Vulgarianism as humour or cuteness rolls off my back like water off a duck. I come from a communist country, and vulgarianism started 20 years before it did in America, and any form of sex (sexual revolution) started in 1948-49, far superseding any effort of the same endeavour by America. Never mind the Sputnik and Gagarin, the Russian being the first man in space, ahead of the Yanks. That was nothing. But Hungarians were fornicating left-right-and-centre as soon as the commies introduced free and unabashed abortion services.

So this I agree with you, this vulgarianism by V is very refreshing in America, although it also has started to lose its edge, its bite; but to Hungarians it's an old hat. And you can't teach an old hat new tricks.
-1-

Post by -1- »

gaffo wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:21 am

I have no clue who or what
- Alito is
- Roberts is
- Citizens United are
- Dred scot is
and what SC stands for, both as letters and in spirit.

This was a very interesting post by you, Gaffo. You short-handed any possible meaning for human beings from it. Well done.
vegetariantaxidermy

-1- wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:57 pm
(Hey, -1-....) Haven’t you heard? Post-modern counter-intuitiveness recognizes contrary vulgarianism as cuteness.
Vulgarianism as humour or cuteness rolls off my back like water off a duck. I come from a communist country, and vulgarianism started 20 years before it did in America, and any form of sex (sexual revolution) started in 1948-49, far superseding any effort of the same endeavour by America. Never mind the Sputnik and Gagarin, the Russian being the first man in space, ahead of the Yanks. That was nothing. But Hungarians were fornicating left-right-and-centre as soon as the commies introduced free and unabashed abortion services.

So this I agree with you, this vulgarianism by V is very refreshing in America, although it also has started to lose its edge, its bite; but to Hungarians it's an old hat. And you can't teach an old hat new tricks.
But your own smarmy little insults are just a 'dear old chap having a senior moment'. ''I'm such a silly old fool, feeling 'smarter' but getting 'dumber'..'' (Eagerly awaits indulgent pats on the head).

Btw, does EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE AN 'ISM'???? I am who I am, and I don't give a flying rat's penis about fitting into your neat little 'ism' boxes, so you might as well stop trying.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:34 am

But your own smarmy little insults are just a 'dear old chap having a senior moment'. ''I'm such a silly old fool, feeling 'smarter' but getting 'dumber'..'' (Eagerly awaits indulgent pats on the head).

Btw, does EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE AN 'ISM'???? I am who I am, and I don't give a flying rat's penis about fitting into your neat little 'ism' boxes, so you might as well stop trying.
There is more to irony in heaven and earth than is dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.
Walker

Post by Walker »

I was once researching abortion statistics for some forgotten reason, and I remember the US can't hold a candle to eastern European abortion rates.

Lots of implications.

I know a Hungarian lady from the old country. She still has her accent after many years of speaking English. I’ve noticed how young people treat the eccentric old, and she is a bit eccentric for good reason bless her heart, she is a bit old, aren’t we all. In their various treatments can be seen the distinction between tolerance and compassion.

Karma Carl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsae1i9vEwQ
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:31 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:34 am

There is more to irony in heaven and earth than is dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.
Like you would recognise irony.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:41 pm Like you would recognise irony.
As any physicist will tell you, you go with what you know and physics is a best guess.

If you could figure out how to get such messages into a sweet but brittle little cracker, in the best of times and the worst of times there actually may be a market for the "Ironic Fortune Cookie," but stuffing them would be such boring work.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:01 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:41 pm Like you would recognise irony.
As any physicist will tell you, you go with what you know and physics is a best guess.

If you could figure out how to get such messages into a sweet but brittle little cracker, in the best of times and the worst of times there actually may be a market for the "Ironic Fortune Cookie," but stuffing them would be such boring work.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I believe 'fortune cookie' is a yank thing (and we don't have 'cookies' here).
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:39 pm
Walker wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:01 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about. I believe 'fortune cookie' is a yank thing (and we don't have 'cookies' here).
Obviously, with such an untapped market you have an excellent opportunity to make a fortune, Cookie.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:02 am
gaffo wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:21 am

I have no clue who or what
- Alito is
- Roberts is
- Citizens United are
- Dred scot is
and what SC stands for, both as letters and in spirit.

This was a very interesting post by you, Gaffo. You short-handed any possible meaning for human beings from it. Well done.
Alito - a well known SC (Supreme Court) justice that ruled akin to Tanny prior - affirm a bad rulling over a right one.

Roberts - another SC (supreme court) ruled with him, though since Roberts unlike Alito, shows some hope.

Citzen's united - SC (supreme court) ruling is the worst one in a century, as was Dead Scott in the prior century.

thus the parallel - bad rulings - i made.
-1-

Post by -1- »

gaffo wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:45 am

Alito - a well known SC (Supreme Court) justice that ruled akin to Tanny prior - affirm a bad rulling over a right one.

Roberts - another SC (supreme court) ruled with him, though since Roberts unlike Alito, shows some hope.

Citzen's united - SC (supreme court) ruling is the worst one in a century, as was Dead Scott in the prior century.

thus the parallel - bad rulings - i made.
So what you said, in to me incomprehensible terms, "the supreme court sucks, and they make bad decisions." Check.

From what I perceive, however, your country (The USA, I assume you live there) is split fifty-fifty on the political demarcation line between "bad decisions" and "good decisions", that is, between Democraps and Republicants. So one man's bad is his neighbour's good.

Is that theory correct?

If it is, then let democracy rule. If you don't like a decision, or a ruling party, vote against them, that's all you ought to do.

Let the People vs the People decide on the course of your country's future. That's what America is fundamentally about.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Walker wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:31 pm There is more to irony in heaven and earth than is dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.
In Shakespeare's time it was the only way to go. The Chinese corner dry-cleaners had not been invented yet.
Walker

Post by Walker »

-1- wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:03 am
Walker wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:31 pm There is more to irony in heaven and earth than is dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio.
In Shakespeare's time it was the only way to go. The Chinese corner dry-cleaners had not been invented yet.
As you likely know, I altered the quote.
Wouldn’t want to cause any cornfusion.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

- Hamlet to Horatio

pet rock = ironic fortune