Bias Against Transgenders

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: Bias Against Transgenders

Post by gaffo »

-1- wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:28 pm
Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:07 am
What were they saying about ISPs?
I was not a member, at all, but let me venture to say, site unseen, that ISP companies are money-grabbing, unethical firms, which specialize in cheating the customers and running high-tech servers without any education, knowledge, or insight into what constitutes a computer.
amen, ISP suck, as does Ajit Pei (shit pie).

i know you are not American, so no shit pie nor pcc. but you have Roger? - isp, and i assume a similar canadian fcc type body as willing corporate lacky.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:03 am
gaffo wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:06 pm
Frank N Stein wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:06 am

What a stupid question. Are you Palestinian? I'm simply delivering the more logical argument. I haven't seen any argument from you apart from some incoherent, emotive babbling.
my position was always clear, i affirm equal right for all persons regardless of their reilgion/race etc.

all my posts in this matter have been clear, you are just being willfully obtuse in not undertanding my view.

its a civil rights issue. you willfully reject my view.

so get lost bubba.
Clear as mud. You don't fool me for a second. 8)
troll

why are you here?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:37 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:03 am
gaffo wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:06 pm

my position was always clear, i affirm equal right for all persons regardless of their reilgion/race etc.

all my posts in this matter have been clear, you are just being willfully obtuse in not undertanding my view.

its a civil rights issue. you willfully reject my view.

so get lost bubba.
Clear as mud. You don't fool me for a second. 8)
troll

why are you here?
Touchy little chappie aren't you? I don't have to agree with you. Your viewpoint is bullshit in this.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Nick_A wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:54 pm As Jussie said: "you don't want to see the truth." Since we create our own reality truth is defined by the imagined seriousness of a claim and who makes it. To question this is an offense against political correctness.
“It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.” ~ George Orwell.
Reality has changed in accordance with PC. Your reality has been created and to doubt it just proves some sort of psychological damage you've suffered. But cheer up. Your situation is not hopeless. Your government will help you to become normal once again. It has its ways.
Re: belief
Here’s a tidy summary of the situation, with crocodile tears.

”Fear mongrels” at :42?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... Hr9HdzvNgc

He states he wants to believe in justice.
Reality hears and complies.

The Troof: He will either stick to his guns and martyrdom, or he will retreat into redemptive rehab, hire a ghost-writer, and emerge in a few weeks with the inside story of his journey to truth, and hopes that people give a hoot.
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:38 am
Nick_A wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:54 pm As Jussie said: "you don't want to see the truth." Since we create our own reality truth is defined by the imagined seriousness of a claim and who makes it. To question this is an offense against political correctness.
“It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.” ~ George Orwell.
Reality has changed in accordance with PC. Your reality has been created and to doubt it just proves some sort of psychological damage you've suffered. But cheer up. Your situation is not hopeless. Your government will help you to become normal once again. It has its ways.

The Troof: He will either stick to his guns and martyrdom, or he will retreat into redemptive rehab, hire a ghost-writer, and emerge in a few weeks with the inside story of his journey to truth, and hopes that people give a hoot.
WTF is that crap? Americans are beyond weird and getting weirder.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:55 am WTF is that crap? Americans are beyond weird and getting weirder.
False Victimhood = Social Munchausen
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:31 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:55 am WTF is that crap? Americans are beyond weird and getting weirder.
You're all nut jobs.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Guffo, I'm simply saying that being a Jew is not defined by your religion alone, by your blood line alone, by your convictions alone, by your nationality alone, by your customs alone; but each one of these alone can define you as a Jew.

If you don't understand that, I can't help you beyond that point.

Re: your other question:
The seven day war started on Yom Kippur. If Israel was truly a religious state, there would have been no armed resistance, as it is a sin to bear arms on Yom Kippur. But there was armed resistance by Israel. So it is not a religious state.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Thanks for not understanding a single solitary thing that goes on the pages of this forum, Veggie.

We missed your stupidity and ensuing angry outbursts. So much.

I only regret that you did not use enough expletives in your post.

Carry on. Be stupid. Be rude. Be obnoxious. We like that about you.
-1-

Post by -1- »

gaffo wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:10 am
i know you are not American, so no shit pie nor pcc. but you have Roger? - isp, and i assume a similar canadian fcc type body as willing corporate lacky.
Gaffo, if you missed this, in capitalist countries the game still remains "to make money". Any which legal way you can.

If Rogers gouges us, it's because it legally can. Corporations are like human beings without any remorse or sense of social responsibility or ethics. Each just wants to make money.

If you undermine that precept by any means, you are a subversive communist element.
vegetariantaxidermy

-1- wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:50 am
Thanks for not understanding a single solitary thing that goes on the pages of this forum, Veggie.

Just stating a fact. You, on the other hand, are being personally insulting. How rude (and how inconsequential).
-1-

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:07 am
-1- wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:50 am

Just stating a fact. You, on the other hand, are being personally insulting. How rude (and how inconsequential).
Thanks for reassuring even further that you have no comprehension at all of the proceedings on these pages.

Your self-declared inability to follow a line of reasoning or another which we use around here is very refreshing on the pages, where everyone is trying to show by hook or by crook that we are smarter than the others. You, on the other hand, try your best to prove that you are stupider than any one of us on these pages, by repeating often that you don't understand this argument or that or another.

Carry on.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:44 am
Walker wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:31 am
You're all nut jobs.
They say that insane women are the most seductive, but scorched men know the implications of crooked lipstick.

In an age when the clever cloak themselves with victimhood, Jussie the Munchausener could claim the nut-job defense, and by so doing try to shape the narrative to wheedle pity from society, or to try and deceive for himself some special dispensation from the arbiters of society (judges and news editors).

However, on advice of his “legal team” and “publicity team”, he likely won’t admit to insanity for the reason of simply trying to beat legal charges of disorderly conduct and lying to cops. That's a legal identity to save for later, for big-ticket offenses.
Walker

Post by Walker »

-1- wrote:
VT wrote:WTF is that crap? Americans are beyond weird and getting weirder.

-1- wrote:... where everyone is trying to show by hook or by crook that we are smarter than the others.
Haven’t you heard? Post-modern counter-intuitiveness recognizes contrary vulgarianism as cuteness.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:55 am
Walker wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:38 am

WTF is that crap? Americans are beyond weird and getting weirder.
From the link, Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson is the voice of rational Americans … a voice that gets to be heard on some conservative news outlets in contrast to the insane Leftist media* and its virtue signaling, PC exploiters such as … Jussie, with a u.

* Along with comedians and tabloids, the major foreign source of news about the US.