Page 1 of 4

Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:47 pm
by Eodnhoj7
I saw this thread on a forum and thought it was a good idea, a genuine one.

A letter to our kids we either lost, never had, or currently have.

So what would you say to your kids?

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:47 pm
by Eodnhoj7
Me first,



Dear children,

I never had the opportunity to have you. The world is a chaotic place right now. Daddy is doing what he can to overcome it all.

You might have had two mother's by now, but they chose to walk the path they where on. They where confused women, there hearts where corrupted by the affections of many men and they understood little to nothing about the value of life.

I wanted to love your potential mother's. One I forced. One I did not. It does not matter, as they were lost and confused like most people of my time.

I have walk many pathes of extremes out of cowardice and ignorance, and am overcoming my faults as a man right now.

Guard your hearts.

But even if, or rather when, I overcome the monster's I have created, I must face of world that want's my destruction.

I have not had the option of starting a family, because of the coldness, subtle cruelty and ignorance of the world I live in. Every action I commit is condemned, barring some mercy of some of your family, no mercy has been shown to me.

The world claims it wants men, then seeks them cast out or destroy if a man does appear.

This is because the world has lost it's way and is dying slowly. Brother is against brother, sister against sister, parent against child. The world is growing cold and empty. Death and deep suffering is in the air. Irrational force is everywhere causing all things to sway and bend to there breaking point in the minds and hearts of men and women.

I am doing what I can, but I do not know if you will ever exist. This haunts me. I have no recourse but to overcome it and everything and everyone because of the extreme nature of the times I live in.

Until then, I write this letter because until reality chooses to unfold itself you are but an idea...a good one too.

Know this, I love your mother more than my own life. But she did not love me back. I had to let her go, she chose her own path, and now will pay for it. This is not what I wanted. I understood her issues, and tried to work them out without forcing her or succumbing to her, but she was lost. Her heart has been polluted by the many previous men in her life, and she does not know who she is anymore or what she cares for. Her being on the phone all time only caused further division between us. I had to draw a line, it is not what I wanted, but I could not take her behavior if she was not willing to work with me even a little.

I thought by now the only concern I would have is what would be served for dinner when we ate together on Sunday's, talking about our lives and laughing. This has not been the case.

Respect the laws of God, whether you want to or not. This is the only truth. God is in all people, even the most evil, accept this truth and walk with God.



Dear son,

I want you to know that I love you and you are my son. It is real difficult to be a man sometimes. You will often times have to stand up for what you believe in and be ridiculed, mocked or punished because of this...but do not be afraid.

What makes a man a man is to place something or someone before himself. Self sacrifice is everything.

But do not cast yourself to any cause or people, you matter, every action you commit reverberates to other's. Be careful what and who you sacrifice yourself too.

When you evil surround you, sacrifice yourself to a high ideal...in this you will find your freedom.

Do all things in moderation, and stay away from all extremes. You will be held accountable for the decisions you make, good and bad.

When you fall, get up and learn from your mistake and move on. To give up and stop moving is the only true failure. Failure is not an option, there is no truth in this.

Always stand up for justice and balance, keep your mind open to many different perspectives, and from this form your own. What you form will be what judges you and steers the course of not just your own life, but those around you.

You are responsible for your ability to think through things and act on them. You will struggle, it will hurt, but do not be afraid.

Never run from anything or anyone. Never run to anything or anyone. Stand your ground, walk and let life unfold as it is. Control yourself, embrace your own darkness and master it through reason and faith.

Do not seek happiness, seek meaning and value in all things and all people. Order comes from equilibrium, be balanced in all things.

When life hits you in the face, and it will, stair directly back at it and say "is that all you have?"

Stay away from vengeance, there is no truth in it.

Stay away from loose women, there is no truth in there hearts. Give your heart to a whore, and you will go through life questioning what is real and suffer deeply for it without reason. You do not want this fate.

Be careful with your actions, it is easy to hurt people, but all you will do is hurt yourself in the end... if you choose to walk this path. However, never let anyone push you around and say you are not good enough, this is a lie. Never push others around.

Focus on a single point, breathe, and let go of yourself and you can master anything and anyone.

Rest when you rest.

Act when you act.

Create when you create.

Destroy when you destroy.

Do not be conquered by victory.

Despair of despair.

Use your mind. Control your tongue. With the right words you can destroy a person's whole life. Be wary of what you say and how you say it. Words do more damage than a strike to the face. If you must choose between action and dialogue, choose dialogue...it is far more powerful.

Watch out for those who are weaker than you, for one day this will be the fate of you, it happens to us all. I will be old and useless one day, and yet I am not afraid. There is no truth in fear, embrace your nothingness and become everything.

Be brother to the outcast and prisoner, but follow your own path. Do not let anyone talk you into something that questions your conscience. Remember, a man must live with himself alone even when surrounded by others.

Be wary of the rich man, his gain is often times deceptive and not what it appears to be. Wealth is illusive and a fickle and controlling woman. It is better to be poor with a sound heart and mind, then to own everything and have continual strife.

Respect your friends, embrace your enemies.

If you choose to marry, be cautious of beauty...it is deceptive and kills. Love your wife as you love yourself, she will be an extension of you. She will be the mirror you see yourself in...be wise if you decide to choose this path.

We are all prisoners and kings. Know this and be free at all times.

Choose freedom.





Dear daughter,

You are the little star of my eye, and know there is nothing I wouldn't give to see you protected and happy. Everything I have is yours, you know this "little flower". You are daddy's little girl and I will always love you even when I am gone.

Make sure you find a man who values and respects you, who will place himself before you. And do the same for him. The only thing that matters in this cold world is love.

Love is the only thing which gives meaning in this life, never stop loving no matter how much it hurts. And it will hurt. Some days you heart will feel pierced by an arrow and you will want resent everything and everyone, but never stop loving. Forgive all those who ask for it, show pity to those who don't.

Always be kind and gentle, but never let anyone take advantage of you. You mean something, you are my little girl. Remember this. You will be a mother one day, new worlds will come from you. Love them and do not be afraid to let go when it is time. Part of love is to let go, while always being there. Remember this.

You will be responsible for one thing, to love. Never be cold or harsh, and remember when you are suffering there are other people out their suffering as well. Suffer with them, show them kindness and compassion. It is not your place to cast judgement, just to bear it with others.

If you do this alone, you will have done far more than most have ever done in there lives. Do this and you will always be beautiful and never have to worry about age.

Love and you will live forever. Know this and you will be satisfied.

Choose satisfaction.









Son and daughter, know that I love you and will always be there when you need me. You will always be mine, and know when you feel alone, look inside yourselves and I will be there.



I love you with all my heart,

Dad

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:04 pm
by Frank N Stein
Sorry. Can't get past the poor English and what appears to be a rape confession? ''One I forced..'' ?

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:47 am
by Eodnhoj7
Frank N Stein wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:04 pm
Sorry. Can't get past the poor English and what appears to be a rape confession? ''One I forced..'' ?
Facepalm, it wasnt rape, it isnt even in that context.

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:49 am
by Gary Childress
Dear kids I will never have,

I spared you from having to deal with other humans and I spared you from the inevitable end which befalls every living being in this world--death.

Love.

Dad

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:11 am
by Frank N Stein
Gary Childress wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:49 am
Dear kids I will never have,

I spared you from having to deal with other humans and I spared you from the inevitable end which befalls every living being in this world--death.

Love.

Dad
That's more like it :D

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:23 am
by Walker
Frank N Stein wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:11 am
Gary Childress wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:49 am
Dear kids I will never have,

I spared you from having to deal with other humans and I spared you from the inevitable end which befalls every living being in this world--death.

Love.

Dad
That's more like it :D
Well Gary, to be precise you should tell them, or not tell them because they are not, that you can only witness perceptions, you can never know death and death is beyond imagining because only life is or can be, only you are, and not is only absence conjured by imagination.

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:37 am
by Arising_uk
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:47 pm
Me first,



Dear children, ...
Wow! Given the above it's not surprising you aren't a parent.

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:33 am
by Eodnhoj7
Arising_uk wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:37 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:47 pm
Me first,



Dear children, ...
Wow! Given the above it's not surprising you aren't a parent.
Given the quality of children taking care of your beloved country in the face of a Muslim cultural invasion...I will take it as a compliment.

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am
by Eodnhoj7
Gary Childress wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:49 am
Dear kids I will never have,

I spared you from having to deal with other humans and I spared you from the inevitable end which befalls every living being in this world--death.

Love.

Dad
And that is why the young people have no respect for the older generations...they are weak and should die off.

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:35 am
by Gary Childress
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am
Gary Childress wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:49 am
Dear kids I will never have,

I spared you from having to deal with other humans and I spared you from the inevitable end which befalls every living being in this world--death.

Love.

Dad
And that is why the young people have no respect for the older generations...they are weak and should die off.
WTF is the matter with you?

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:31 pm
by Judaka
So you can write like a normal human being Eodnhoj!!

Though after reading some of the content, perhaps it is better to go back to your previous writing style... people will take you more seriously when they can't understand what you're saying.

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:29 pm
by Eodnhoj7
Gary Childress wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:35 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am
Gary Childress wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:49 am
Dear kids I will never have,

I spared you from having to deal with other humans and I spared you from the inevitable end which befalls every living being in this world--death.

Love.

Dad
And that is why the young people have no respect for the older generations...they are weak and should die off.
WTF is the matter with you?
Actually...the same question can be asked to you: "WTF is the matter with you?"

Maybe you should be asking yourself this instead of me.

You said death is inevitable...okay, then die...or don't. With an attitude like that you are dead already, so it really doesn't matter.

If you think your generation and the world it caged us in is going to just point fingers and retire into some sense of peace and tranquility....

Forget it...we are coming for everything, including "reason itself", and burning it to the ground in all the various means and manners it can be "burnt to the ground."

There will be no peace...the old order of things should be let to die.

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:39 pm
by Eodnhoj7
Judaka wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:31 pm
So you can write like a normal human being Eodnhoj!!

Though after reading some of the content, perhaps it is better to go back to your previous writing style... people will take you more seriously when they can't understand what you're saying.
I am so glad you are wise and know so much. You tell me, oh wise one...in the spirit of the thread...how would you raise your kids?

Morality is just a form of cowardice, people are nice so they aren't put in there place. People by nature are insane. The question is less of getting rid of it, and more of balancing it out.

You are confusing people with strawdogs who opinions matter. I see numbers to be processed, ritual images meant to be burnt.

In a world where everyone believes they are correct...everyone becomes a predictable algorithm to be calculated. Ego killed us and the question that occurs is whether to get rid of the ego or just run with it into the dark.

Do you want to walk down the rabbit hole Judaka?

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:41 pm
by Gary Childress
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:29 pm
Gary Childress wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:35 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am


And that is why the young people have no respect for the older generations...they are weak and should die off.
WTF is the matter with you?
Actually...the same question can be asked to you: "WTF is the matter with you?"

Maybe you should be asking yourself this instead of me.

You said death is inevitable...okay, then die...or don't. With an attitude like that you are dead already, so it really doesn't matter.

If you think your generation and the world it caged us in is going to just point fingers and retire into some sense of peace and tranquility....

Forget it...we are coming for everything, including "reason itself", and burning it to the ground in all the various means and manners it can be "burnt to the ground."

There will be no peace...the old order of things should be let to die.
That I alluded to the apparent fact that death is inevitable has you this riled? Do you think it isn't?