Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: Dear Kids, it's Dad (or Mom)

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:11 pm
Judaka wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:31 pm So you can write like a normal human being Eodnhoj!!

Though after reading some of the content, perhaps it is better to go back to your previous writing style... people will take you more seriously when they can't understand what you're saying.
That's how psychosis usually works, some parts of the mind remain fairly intact for a while. But the more Eodnhoj will think about children, the more he will go insane on that topic as well, he will see more and more reflections, symmetries, number 1s, points and lines and whatever popping up everywhere around children. :)
Actually...it is just one thread about kids and even the premise implies it as a form of thought experiment.

That is how psychosis usually works, take Atla for example, I do a thread talking about none of the above and automatically it necessitates a whole list of personal grievances having nothing to do with the topic. Some parts of the mind stay in tact, so he appears rational, but generally the more you question him the more insane he goes :).
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:14 am
Judaka wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:31 pm So you can write like a normal human being Eodnhoj!!

Though after reading some of the content, perhaps it is better to go back to your previous writing style... people will take you more seriously when they can't understand what you're saying.
That's how psychosis usually works, some parts of the mind remain fairly intact for a while. But the more Eodnhoj will think about children, the more he will go insane on that topic as well, he will see more and more reflections, symmetries, number 1s, points and lines and whatever popping up everywhere around children. :)
Actually...it is just one thread about kids and even the premise implies it as a form of thought experiment.

That is how psychosis usually works, take Atla for example, I do a thread talking about none of the above and automatically it necessitates a whole list of personal grievances having nothing to do with the topic. Some parts of the mind stay in tact, so he appears rational, but generally the more you question him the more insane he goes :).
You think everyone has a personal grievance with you, or is threatened by your "ideas", also typical in psychosis. :)
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:48 am

You think everyone has a personal grievance with you, or is threatened by your "ideas", also typical in psychosis. :)
Actually a part of psychosis is hallucination. I never said everyone has a grievance, just your listing of them and claiming people are threatened by my "ideas", as you are now, reflects a delusional state as well as a sense of feeling threatened for whatever reason...who knows, who cares.

I am a threat to noone, you are the one bringing this up. The very fact you bring up the word threatening, when none of the above even implies this, observes a projection of yourself reflecting a degree of paranoia which often goes hand in hand with psychosis.

Smiley face.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:38 am

Actually a part of psychosis is hallucination. I never said everyone has a grievance, just your listing of them and claiming people are threatened by my "ideas", as you are now, reflects a delusional state as well as a sense of feeling threatened for whatever reason...who knows, who cares.

I am a threat to noone, you are the one bringing this up. The very fact you bring up the word threatening, when none of the above even implies this, observes a projection of yourself reflecting a degree of paranoia which often goes hand in hand with psychosis.

Smiley face.
Actually no, hallucination is not always part of psychosis. And I've seen many times how you lash out at people with false accusations of personal grievance / being threatened by your nonsense. But that's just your disturbed projection. Now of course you're pretending that you didn't call me those things either before, even though you did. I don't think you even remember comments from other threads. :)

See how you are already going nuts even though your psychosis is simply amusing to me, that's all? Since you are unwilling to make an effort to get out of psychosis, please take your meds. :)
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:50 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:38 am

Smiley face.
Actually no, hallucination is not always part of psychosis. And I've seen many times how you lash out at people with false accusations of personal grievance / being threatened by your nonsense. But that's just your disturbed projection. Now of course you're pretending that you didn't call me those things either before, even though you did. I don't think you even remember comments from other threads. :)

See how you are already going nuts even though your psychosis is simply amusing to me, that's all? Since you are unwilling to make an effort to get out of psychosis, please take your meds. :)
So one can not be delusional and in a state of psychosis? That is just psychotic. You seem upset.

Lash out? No. Putting in place? Less false. I will save you the trouble of guessing my stance: I have no respect for you...you will deal with it.

You know how this goes and what my priorities are by now. Debate the thread subject or I will just verbally toss you around like trash. Up to you. Debate the topic or spew more word salads built for two year olds.

Me personally? I rather discuss the thread topic.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:02 am So one can not be delusional and in a state of psychosis?
How did you even arrive at this sentence.
Lash out? No. Putting in place? Less false. I will save you the trouble of guessing my stance: I have no respect for you...you will deal with it.

You know how this goes and what my priorities are by now. Debate the thread subject or I will just verbally toss you around like trash. Up to you. Debate the topic or spew more word salads built for two year olds.

Bla bla bla don't mind me, I was just replying to Judaka. At least half the forum realizes by now that you're quite nuts, in case you haven't noticed. I'm also not desperate for your respect, you overestimate yourself.
Since you are more or less incapable of discussing any topic in a sane manner, I don't care about your requests or priorities either.

You're the type that's too stupid and delusional to realize just how stupid and delusional they are. :)
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:25 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:02 am So one can not be delusional and in a state of psychosis?

Bla bla bla don't mind me, I was just replying to Judaka. At least half the forum realizes by now that you're quite nuts, in case you haven't noticed. I'm also not desperate for your respect, you overestimate yourself.
Since you are more or less incapable of discussing any topic in a sane manner, I don't care about your requests or priorities either.

You're the type that's too stupid and delusional to realize just how stupid and delusional they are. :)
Tell me what truth is...otherwise you cannot accuse anyone of not-knowing it. :)
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Tell me what truth is...otherwise you cannot accuse anyone of not-knowing it. :)
Tell you things again? You forgot everything I told you so far and never understood them in the first place.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:48 pm

Tell you things again? You forgot everything I told you so far and never understood them in the first place.
What is truth? I don't recall you having a defintion that was logical.
Atla

Post by Atla »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:30 pm
Like you could tell if something was logical. :)
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Atla wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:09 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:30 pm
Like you could tell if something was logical. :)
If you believe me because it is me, then fallacy of authority.

The current laws of logic are contradictory by their own standards, it is the laws not me. :)