Lawrence Krauss

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

IvoryBlackBishop

Re: Lawrence Krauss

Post by IvoryBlackBishop »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:50 am
Frank N Stein wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:38 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:03 am https://www.chronicle.com/article/3-Rev ... the/244887

Judging from this article, the most serious thing I see here is the groping. The other stuff (others witnessing him and a colleague apparently kissing consensually and "sexual comments") doesn't seem all that serious to me. The groping seems to be two incidents (a hand on a breast in one and a hand on an inner thigh in the other), and it's difficult to tell but they both appear to have happened at after lecture "receptions" (a.k.a parties). So I'm not sure if "workplace harassment" applies or not.

I mean, all they need to do now is send investigative reporters to infiltrate and stake out Club Med and they could probably bag every prominent human being in the World (females probably included) for something which someone out there thinks ought not be done between two human beings and their bodies. Heck, the reporters themselves would probably get busted in the process...
They appear to be mixing up 'incidents'. The 'galaxy' (actually the Solar System) was on a woman's arm, and the alleged perpetrator was Neil de Grasse Tyson. So much for 'quality journalism'. The 'thigh' incident was Lawrence Krauss, with no galaxy in attendance (or was there?). A solar system on an arm, and a galaxy on a dress? No wonder these men are completely losing control of themselves :roll:
Holy shit! They are going after Tyson also! When metoo women get done with us, the only people left standing in our society will be hip hop musicians and heavy metal heads. We'll all be dumber than rocks!
Yeah yeah yeah, no go kiss your waifu goodnight.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Lawrence Krauss

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

IvoryBlackBishop wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:42 am Hopefully the pervert dies and is evicerated with all the hellish fury of evolution's rather upon unfit, obese defective filth like he is; nice to see social Darwinism at work, good riddance.
Lawremce Krauss is obese? Are you going for 'most pretentious username of the decade' award?