The Insidious Power of Pronoun Discrimination

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: Re:

Post by TimeSeeker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:40 pm Your words. You are the one who seems to want a 'who is the most virtuous' competition.
Virtue in words is not virtue. Couldn't give two fucks :)
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:40 pm As a matter of fact you have inadvertently grasped exactly what is wrong with your ilk. No natural empathy--only what you perceive to be the behaviour of a good person.
You are speaking of yourself again there, darling.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:40 pm A person with natural empathy has nothing to prove, and knows exactly how to behave.
Translation: A person with natural empathy has nothing to prove and behaves EXACTLY like I EXPECT THEM to behave. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingroups_and_outgroups
TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: The Insidious Power of Pronoun Discrimination

Post by TimeSeeker »

Walker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:41 pm It's topical, you Idiot Poopy.

My point was stated.
There is more going on than freedom of expression.

And you defend it.
Yes. I defend freedom above all else.

What is this "more going on"?

It is freedom of expression (what the publish on youtube) AND freedom of association (what others watch on youtube).

I am starting to think you don't like freedom for others. Only for yourself ;)
Last edited by TimeSeeker on Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Insidious Power of Pronoun Discrimination

Post by Walker »

Yeah, that kid looks free.

Playing with his pals.
TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: The Insidious Power of Pronoun Discrimination

Post by TimeSeeker »

Walker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:44 pm Yeah, that kid looks free.

Playing his pals.
Well, if you were so concerned about the kid - you would record unbiased videos that aren't targeted at sheep-sensationalist audiences.

Go do a documentary and expose the "unbiased truth" and trash their Youtube reveue!

But I guess you don't REALLY care enough to do that. You only care enough to bitch about it on the internet.
Last edited by TimeSeeker on Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9157
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Re:

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:43 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:40 pm Your words. You are the one who seems to want a 'who is the most virtuous' competition.
Virtue in words is not virtue. Couldn't give two fucks :)
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:40 pm As a matter of fact you have inadvertently grasped exactly what is wrong with your ilk. No natural empathy--only what you perceive to be the behaviour of a good person.
You are speaking of yourself again there, darling.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:40 pm A person with natural empathy has nothing to prove, and knows exactly how to behave.
Translation: A person with natural empathy has nothing to prove and behaves EXACTLY like I EXPECT THEM to behave. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingroups_and_outgroups
I'm bored with you now. You are starting to rave in a desperate manner and make even less sense than usual. Go back to making love to your reflection.
TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: Re:

Post by TimeSeeker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:46 pm I'm bored with you now. You are starting to rave in a desperate manner and make even less sense than usual. Go back to making love to your reflection.
Oh, forgive me. If all you seek is entertainment then just ask Walker for more sensationalist videos.

P.S I tried narcissism. It's not for me. I am not very attractive- can't even get an erection when I try to masturbate to my reflection.
Last edited by TimeSeeker on Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Insidious Power of Pronoun Discrimination

Post by Walker »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:45 pm
Walker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:44 pm Yeah, that kid looks free.

Playing his pals.
Well, if you were so concerned about the kid - you would record unbiased videos that aren't targeted at sheep-sensationalist audiences.

Go do a documentary and expose the "unbiased truth" and trash their Youtube reveue!

But I guess you don't REALLY care enough to do that. You only care enough to bitch about it on the internet.
:lol:

‘Twould be a quixotic quest until the blind see … see the poopy right under the nose, since they obviously don't know s**t from shinola.

Otherwise, it looks like a possible legal matter.

I think the legal term is: twisting a child's mind.
TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: The Insidious Power of Pronoun Discrimination

Post by TimeSeeker »

Walker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:50 pm ‘Twould be a quixotic quest until the blind see …
Ironic. Since Don Quixote was fighting windmills, not real monsters.
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Insidious Power of Pronoun Discrimination

Post by Walker »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:10 pm
Walker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:50 pm ‘Twould be a quixotic quest until the blind see …
Ironic. Since Don Quixote was fighting windmills, not real monsters.
:lol:

That's good. Seriously, and a good new topic.

Windmills are real monsters, when you think about it.

The were the cause of the Industrial Revolution for one thing.
They just didn't have what it takes for the modern world that was becoming.
And, they still don't.

Anyway, the only thing that makes windmills relevant here, is "them, the pronoun."

And like was already stated in this thread, for clarity toss out all the pronouns.
With the clarity you also get clunky and chunky, little No-Pronoun's pals.

:wink:
TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: The Insidious Power of Pronoun Discrimination

Post by TimeSeeker »

Walker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:19 pm And like was already stated in this thread, for clarity toss out all the pronouns.
Well, at any moment you are free to give up 'he' and use 'they' ;)
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Insidious Power of Pronoun Discrimination

Post by Walker »

All, not some.

Geeze.
TimeSeeker
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:42 am

Re: The Insidious Power of Pronoun Discrimination

Post by TimeSeeker »

Walker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:25 pm All, not some.

Geeze.
Then we'll just end up arguing over nouns. This person doesn't self-identify as 'human'.

Self-individuation is part and parcel of intellectual growth while one figures out in what way they are the same; and in what way they are different from all other 'humans'.

It's how the process of defining self works!
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9157
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: The Insidious Power of Pronoun Discrimination

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:34 pm
Walker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:25 pm All, not some.

Geeze.
Then we'll just end up arguing over nouns. This person doesn't self-identify as 'human'.

Self-individuation is part and parcel of intellectual growth while one figures out in what way they are the same; and in what way they are different from all other 'humans'.

It's how the process of defining self works!
Superfluous use of 'self'. It makes you look like a wanker.
User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 9157
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: The Insidious Power of Pronoun Discrimination

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

So now children can't wear something with a rainbow on it without people thinking they are making a political statement?
So much wankerism in the world today.
Walker
Posts: 7265
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: The Insidious Power of Pronoun Discrimination

Post by Walker »

TimeSeeker wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:34 pm Then we'll just end up arguing over nouns. This person doesn't self-identify as 'human'.
Use names. Chris, Pat, Gayle, Jean, and so on.

Rather than say, surely she went to the store, say surely Shirley went to the store. Names instead of pronouns.
Post Reply