"Have you noticed the way genders are mixing and vanishing? It's difficult to know who are male and female sometimes."

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

TimeSeeker

Re:

Post by TimeSeeker »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:21 am See what I mean? I wasn't talkin' about 'you' but about veg's hypothetical person who thinks he's a dog.

As for your 'resume': I don't care.
And what if I am that person? Suddenly my resume is relevant in your decision-making/shooting, I would imagine?

Would sure be funny as fuck to get shot by a dude in a dog suit.
henry quirk

'Suddenly my resume is relevant"

Post by henry quirk »

Not really cuz you might be lyin'.

Irrelevant anyway to the thread.
Last edited by henry quirk on Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
TimeSeeker

Re:

Post by TimeSeeker »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:27 am Not really cuz you might be lyin'.
But if I am not... are you willing to take the chance?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Startin' another thread so you can boast.
TimeSeeker

Re: "Have you noticed the way genders are mixing and vanishing? It's difficult to know who are male and female sometimes

Post by TimeSeeker »

It isn't boasting. It's testing to see if you are capable of rational risk management.

You are willing to get in a gun fight over some dude's weekend barking tendencies.
Doesn't sound very intelligent. Your self-preservation instinct seems broken...

Which is more evidence for your potential mental illness. I think you are far more dangerous to society than a guy who thinks he is a dog...
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

take it to the other thread (in the lounge), badass
TimeSeeker

Re: "Have you noticed the way genders are mixing and vanishing? It's difficult to know who are male and female sometimes

Post by TimeSeeker »

There is nothing to take to the other thread. I am merely demonstrating exactly what you are advocating for.

I am using the FACT that most normal people behave in a way to avoid conflict, as evidence that your confrontational behavior is abnormal.

Therefore... evidence for mental illness.
Last edited by TimeSeeker on Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re:

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:21 am "If you mistook me for a crazy and tried to pull a gun on me you would soon figure out that I am an IPSC national champion, 15 years police veteran and have been in more gunfights than you"

As for your 'resume': I don't care.
And apparently hires for Google....
TimeSeeker

Re: Re:

Post by TimeSeeker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:41 am And apparently hires for Google....
Yeah. Lets try poke holes in the story now because it doesn't compute for you :wink:

You can read all my 600-odd posts. You can see that I have a background in computer science, physics and mathematics (some of which I acquired by working at places like Google). So I guess my police badge ought to settle the matter for you?

I even put your name on it - so you don't claim it is photoshopped or something. Now - can we get back on-topic of why you feel the need to categorize harmless behaviors as mental illnesses ?
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg (22.03 KiB) Viewed 2870 times
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"can we get back on-topic of why you feel the need to categorize harmless behaviors as mental illnesses ?"

That's not the topic.

The topic is behaviors and (self-)perceptions at odds with reality, not the harmlessness of those behaviors or perceptions.
TimeSeeker

Re:

Post by TimeSeeker »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:09 am The topic is behaviors and (self-)perceptions at odds with reality, not the harmlessness of those behaviors or perceptions.
You mean behaviors and self-perceptions at odds with two chromosomes. That sounds an awful lot like an OUGHT claim ;)

I perceive my mind as a computer. Does that mean I am crazy?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

TimeSeeker wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:52 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:41 am And apparently hires for Google....
Yeah. Lets try poke holes in the story now because it doesn't compute for you :wink:

You can read all my 600-odd posts. You can see that I have a background in computer science, physics and mathematics (some of which I acquired by working at places like Google). So I guess my police badge ought to settle the matter for you?

I even put your name on it - so you don't claim it is photoshopped or something. Now - can we get back on-topic of why you feel the need to categorize harmless behaviors as mental illnesses ?

unnamed.jpg
Could be a toy gun and the card could be anything. And I don't 'feel the need' to do any such thinkg. What I 'feel' isn't going to alter the facts.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:15 am Could be a toy gun and the card could be anything. And I don't 'feel the need' to do any such thinkg. What I 'feel' isn't going to alter the facts.
It could be. But your rational decision making is still failing you.

If it is a real gun. And I am a real cop. And I can indeed do what I say I can do then picking a fight with me could be a really costly mistake TO YOU.

And yet you willing to take the risk? Most people care about self-preservation.
Last edited by TimeSeeker on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
henry quirk

As a free will I can make 'ought to' statements like...

Post by henry quirk »

...you ought to stay on-topic or Amod might delete this thread.

"You mean behaviors and self-perceptions at odds with two chromosomes."

Nope, that's not what I mean.

As for your brain: if you literally believe your brain is a computer then, yeah, you're a nutjob.
TimeSeeker

Re: As a free will I can make 'ought to' statements like...

Post by TimeSeeker »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:20 am As for your brain: if you literally believe your brain is a computer then, yeah, you're a nutjob.
OK. Then by your criteria I am a nutjob. Not just my brain. The universe is a computer.
But if statistics is over your head, I am not sure quantum physics is going to be any easier.

Now that I have earned my 'nutjob' badge what happens next? Do I get any discounts anywhere? What are the perks?