"Have you noticed the way genders are mixing and vanishing? It's difficult to know who are male and female sometimes."

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

henry quirk

"Have you noticed the way genders are mixing and vanishing? It's difficult to know who are male and female sometimes."

Post by henry quirk »

Easily explained: more people are just fuckin' crazy.

Gender extends out from biology.

If the biology is sound (xy, xx) then gender (male, female) is guaranteed.

So: if a segment of the population is straying from the rather broad categories of male and female, parsimony suggests that sub-population is crazy, not 'enlightened' or 'evolved'.

Bluntly: if Joe sez he's a woman then Joe is a nutjob who needs therapy, not reassignment surgery.

I'm starting a thread for this topic cuz, frankly, I don't want anything to do with the person responsible for the substance of the quote in the subject field
Greta

Re: "Have you noticed the way genders are mixing and vanishing? It's difficult to know who are male and female sometimes

Post by Greta »

A curious thing. You have people who are ostensibly very much against queer behaviour, yet they keep on focusing on it and wanting to talk about it. Most curious indeed.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Yes, Greta: I suck cock...now can we get on with the topic, or you just pokin' in to give me shit?
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: "Have you noticed the way genders are mixing and vanishing? It's difficult to know who are male and female sometimes

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

It's not normal to be fixated on one's 'gender'. Of course gender obsession is a mental illness. They can dress as they like, and act as they please, but just don't try to tell us it's simply 'being born with the wrong body'--that's just bloody stupid. And they need to stop using children to push their political agenda (a tactic beloved of the PC and Nazis alike).
vegetariantaxidermy

Greta wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:57 pm A curious thing. You have people who are ostensibly very much against queer behaviour, yet they keep on focusing on it and wanting to talk about it. Most curious indeed.
What is 'queer behaviour'?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Yes Greta: I suck cock.

Now, let me correct you on a couple of things...

"they keep on focusing on it and wanting to talk about it"

I joined this forum Fri May 09, 2008 2:07 pm

I have 3422 post to my (mis)credit.

Go through them. The bulk have nuthin' to do with gender or sex.

So: on this, you are refuted.

The handful of my posts that do deal with sex or gender are not "very much against queer behaviour" or any behavior. You'll find -- if you bother to look -- I don't give a flip what people do. No, my comments are usually directed at the making normal that which is not (transgenderism as valid choice rather than disorder of the thinking it is [or communism as in keeping with human nature instead of being the anti-human, anti-individual horrorshow it is]).

So, on this, you are refuted.
Last edited by henry quirk on Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
henry quirk

"What is 'queer behaviour'?"

Post by henry quirk »

Greta doesn't know or care.

She just being a fuckin' crone and jabbin' at me.

Much easier to do 'that' than actually address the thread's topic.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

:lol: :lol:

I knew you'd stick this up your nose.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

And here's the other one, sniffin' at my keister.

I suck cock, Lace, Greta has decreed it, so -- no -- I won't be your boyfriend.
TimeSeeker

Post by TimeSeeker »

Do you regard self-determinism as the highest human value? Free will! Freedom etc.

I do. Used to be ultra-libertarian. I have found the centre I think.

And so if I am to be consistent with my values then I must allow others do to the same. You could say - I am selfish, because I want self-determinism for myself. And I am perfectly happy with my gender or any other genetic idiosyncrasies.

There is little to no connection between the chromosomal distinction and the social issues at play. About the only reason gender matters in the broader social context is bathrooms (obviously - over-simplification when it comes to physical traits and meritocracy e.g army, lumberjacks etc.).

But in general - I like weird humans. Those who aren't afraid to be different despite the social cost of doing so. If it causes me no harm I have no reason to oppose any movement for social change. Society is for humans.

Forcing Joe to do therapy against his will would be a performative contradiction for somebody who believes in free will.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Time,

Folks can do what they like with themselves including living as though fire freezes.

What I won't do is pretend fire freezes when I damn well know it friggin' burns.

Joe wants to (pretend to) be a woman: have at it Joe.

I, however, know Joe is a man.

You understand what I'm sayin', Time?

Not sayin' Joe should be forced to do anything; am sayin' he's a loon who needs therapy not surgery.

What he needs, however, is not my concern.

My concern is to not have much to do with crazy people (they, the crazy people, can do as they like...just stay offa my lawn).
Last edited by henry quirk on Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lacewing

Re:

Post by Lacewing »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:23 pm I suck cock, Lace
That's your business, Henry.

I'm just kindly reminding you when you're being an idiot... and it's a constant task.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re:

henry quirk wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:59 pm Yes, Greta: I suck cock...now can we get on with the topic, or you just pokin' in to give me shit?
People are very literal around here, so expect to be taken at your word :mrgreen:
henry quirk

"I'm just kindly reminding you when you're being an idiot"

Post by henry quirk »

Yeah, well why don't you buzz like a fly around somebody else's shit and leave me be?

Whole point of a new thread was to avoid you.
TimeSeeker

Re:

Post by TimeSeeker »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:28 pm I, however, know Joe is a man.

You understand what I'm sayin', Time?
I understand what you are saying but I disagree. As per your very own OP - all you know about Joe is his chromosome pair: XY
But you probably don't even know THAT! You have inferred his chromosome pair from his name; or the bulge in his pants; or his Adam's apple; or his mannerisms; or voice pitch; or hairstyle or any of the dozen queues you associate with a typical man.

The fact that we colloquially call that a 'man' is neither here nor there. We could have called it a jabbawokkie. That doesn't make Joe a jabbawokkie. It is just a label. All words are labels. The word for 'male' is different in every language anyway. You have a very logocentric view of the world: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logocentrism

Why do you care so much about Joe's chromosomes? :)

I recommend you read about the field of semiotics and learn to recognise the signifier/signified distinction. e.g distinguish the label from the thing it points to.
Last edited by TimeSeeker on Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 10 times in total.