Sex war warriors and the Suffrageur Society Pledge of Allegiance

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Duncan Butlin

Sex war warriors and the Suffrageur Society Pledge of Allegiance

Post by Duncan Butlin »

The Suffrageur Society is my solution to the man-woman problem: a revitalising of the sex war. Signing the society pledge should bolster a man’s courage to occasionally face down political correctness, his wife, and feminist ploys of all kinds. Below are the words that the married man (soon to be 'suffrageur') signs up to. The idea is for him to hang it on the wall in his home (with his wife's agreement) for viewing by visitors. Precisely the opposite of a secret society.

The Suffrageur Society

Pledge of Allegiance

"Suffer woman once to be your equal
and from that day forth she will be your master"
Cate the Elder, c. 213 bc

MONUMENT TO THE TRIUMPH OF
MALE VIRTUE OVER FEMALE SIN

Suffrageur Society logo.png
Suffrageur Society logo.png (46.38 KiB) Viewed 4885 times

Pledge of Allegiance

I the undersigned, a married man, do hereby pledge to fight women to gain power over them until a balance is achieved, both in public and in private life, such that men once again can think and speak for themselves. I will then continue to fight this sex war to maintain that balance, for as long as I shall live. To establish the truth, at every opportunity (yet with the utmost civility) I will:

• deny equality and equality of opportunity between the sexes
• acknowledge our equal value as human beings, once a day
• champion male symbols, institutions, strengths and virtues
• often say something sexist (but true) about womankind
• assert authority in my home to control my wife and children
• discipline misbehaving women and women’s organisations
• judge when women lie, and punish them until they apologise

To build trust I will also at the same time:

• respect female symbols, institutions, strengths and virtues
• interfere and risk death to maintain public order
• be faithful to my wife -- together we will promote the society
• cherish and protect my family and the local community
• treat all well-behaved ladies with gallantry and chivalry
• discipline bad behaviour rather than be kind (e.g. single mothers)

I submit my reasons for joining the Society, to be kept on record and available for public scrutiny, together with my name and address. As a founding member of the Society I hope my action will inspire others to follow suit.

With my wife's agreement. I will display this pledge prominently in my home, and protect it from harm until I die - for handing down to my children.

I understand the Society has no other purpose than to act as a public registry of married men committed to the above principles of behaviour, and as a repository for their reasons for joining.

Signed: ________________________ Dated: ___________________

Registered Pledge Number: 100,000

Date: 26-Aug-2018

Address: 51 Bradshaw Road, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 6TN, United Kingdom

Keeper of the Register: Duncan M. Butlin

None of these words is set in stone as yet, so I would very much appreciate any feedback (anticipated launch date 2-Sep-2018). I came up with most of the words 22 years ago, so some of them may reflect the undue haste of youth (50-year-old youth, that is!).

My website: https://sites.google.com/site/suffrageurbutlin/
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Sex war warriors and the Suffrageur Society Pledge of Allegiance

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Equal rights is not the same as 'equal'. Clearly men and women are not 'equal'. Men are generally stronger, bigger, have more muscle, can fix stuff better, commit suicide far more often, are more dangerous....
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

vegetariantaxidermy --- You agree men and women are not ‘equal’, but you imply you think we should have equal rights. If men and women are different, how can boys and girls have equal rights? Okay, both have the right to be brought up to be adults, but the boy has the right to become a man, the girl has the right to become a woman … and they are not the same, as we have just agreed.

It sounds like a play on words, but when it comes to occupations and careers it makes a huge difference. A boy has a low probability of becoming a nurse, a veterinarian, a primatologist; a girl has a low probability of becoming a chess grand master, an airline pilot, a bricklayer. To say that boys and girls have ‘equal rights’ to those sort of jobs is a nonsense. To say that women have a right to 50% of the seats in parliament is nonsense.

vegetariantaxidermy

Duncan Butlin wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:38 pm vegetariantaxidermy --- You agree men and women are not ‘equal’, but you imply you think we should have equal rights. If men and women are different, how can boys and girls have equal rights? Okay, both have the right to be brought up to be adults, but the boy has the right to become a man, the girl has the right to become a woman … and they are not the same, as we have just agreed.

It sounds like a play on words, but when it comes to occupations and careers it makes a huge difference. A boy has a low probability of becoming a nurse, a veterinarian, a primatologist; a girl has a low probability of becoming a chess grand master, an airline pilot, a bricklayer. To say that boys and girls have ‘equal rights’ to those sort of jobs is a nonsense. To say that women have a right to 50% of the seats in parliament is nonsense.

You seem to be confusing 'equal rights' with 'being the same as'.
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

vegetariantaxidermy --- It’s not me that is confusing ‘equal rights’ and ‘being the same as’, it is women. It is women who are saying they are the same as men, so they deserve an equal number of parliamentary seats. It is those same women who then go on to say they are different from men, so that, when they get those 50% of seats, there will be a marked improvement in government. Look, they can do it in one sentence:

“We deserve 50% of parliamentary seats, and there will be a great improvement in government.”

We have got to stop women (and their male followers) lying like this. This is why we need the Suffrageur Society, to bond men together in one common cause: the public and private control of women so we can lead them to a better life.

vegetariantaxidermy

Duncan Butlin wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:36 pm vegetariantaxidermy --- It’s not me that is confusing ‘equal rights’ and ‘being the same as’, it is women. It is women who are saying they are the same as men, so they deserve an equal number of parliamentary seats. It is those same women who then go on to say they are different from men, so that, when they get those 50% of seats, there will be a marked improvement in government. Look, they can do it in one sentence:

“We deserve 50% of parliamentary seats, and there will be a great improvement in government.”

We have got to stop women (and their male followers) lying like this. This is why we need the Suffrageur Society, to bond men together in one common cause: the public and private control of women so we can lead them to a better life.

I don't know who's saying women are the same as men. They would be idiots. You are quite insane though.
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

vegetariantaxidermy --- A large percentage of the world is saying men and women are the same. The feminists, Women’s Studies in particular, nearly all of our politicians who support 50% seats for women. The leading academic who says there is no difference between men’s and women’s brains is professor Cordelia Fine, at Melbourne university in Australia. In her book ‘Delusions of Gender’ she purports to rubbish all the sex difference research in the world. She doesn’t really, of course, it just appears that she has.

I’d love to know why you think I am ‘quite insane’?

henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

I the undersigned, a married man, do hereby pledge to fight women to gain power over them until a balance is achieved, both in public and in private life, such that men once again can think and speak for themselves. I will then continue to fight this sex war to maintain that balance, for as long as I shall live. To establish the truth, at every opportunity (yet with the utmost civility) I will:

Well, I'm all for fighting and violence but -- in the case of loony trim -- indifference is probably the best tool.

Don't feed the troll, so to speak.

• deny equality and equality of opportunity between the sexes
• acknowledge our equal value as human beings, once a day
• champion male symbols, institutions, strengths and virtues
• often say something sexist (but true) about womankind
• assert authority in my home to control my wife and children
• discipline misbehaving women and women’s organisations
• judge when women lie, and punish them until they apologise

Meh...ignore shit (and the stirrer of shit), defend against hot grease, don't have a joint bank/checking/savings account, don't let her blow you when she's mad.

To build trust I will also at the same time:

• respect female symbols, institutions, strengths and virtues
• interfere and risk death to maintain public order
• be faithful to my wife -- together we will promote the society
• cherish and protect my family and the local community
• treat all well-behaved ladies with gallantry and chivalry
• discipline bad behaviour rather than be kind (e.g. single mothers)

See above.

With my wife's agreement.

No, you don't need her agreement. Hang it on the wall, give her the look. Done.
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

henry quirk --- Thanks so much for reviewing. Just the fact that you have not rejected it all out-of-hand means a lot to me. The ‘indifference’ and ‘ignore shit’ you recommend seems to be a ploy for having a rest -- which is all very well, but you also need to fight, if the women are not to rule us. Lacewing kept on getting worse because I feigned indifference and ignored her shit.

I do not understand what you mean by ‘defend against hot grease’. Could you explain? Rather than obtaining your wife’s ‘agreement’ to hanging up the pledge, would you countenance ‘acceptance’? Maybe you are right and I’m just trying to sound too polite? You’ve got me thinking hard. As for oral sex, your advice sounds very wise.

Please visit my website
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"Thanks so much for reviewing. Just the fact that you have not rejected it all out-of-hand means a lot to me."

I tend not to piss on folks I like.

#

"The ‘indifference’ and ‘ignore shit’ you recommend seems to be a ploy for having a rest -- which is all very well, but you also need to fight, if the women are not to rule us. Lacewing kept on getting worse because I feigned indifference and ignored her shit."

Lace got worse cuz you engaged her, and kept engaging her. Indifferent means ' not give a shit', and if you don't give a shit you don't engage.

When my nephew was six (he's twelve now) he'd tantrum. If he wasn't hurting himself or others, and if he wasn't damaging property, I ignored him. I didn't look at him, didn't talk to him. Sometimes I'd leave the room. It took a while but he finally got that tantrums didn't win him jack.

#

"I do not understand what you mean by ‘defend against hot grease’. Could you explain?"

Crazy woman cooks up some bacon in a frying pan and dumps the whole sizzlin' mess on the man's head. Crippling, mutilating burns occur. If she's crazy & mad: keep her away from the stove, the knife drawer, or get the fuck out of the house.

#

"Rather than obtaining your wife’s ‘agreement’ to hanging up the pledge, would you countenance ‘acceptance’? Maybe you are right and I’m just trying to sound too polite?"

You want to re-balance and correct, yes? Don't ask for permission, don't look for acceptance: just 'do'.

#

"As for oral sex, your advice sounds very wise."

Should be commonsensical...that it isn't is a sign of how skewed things are.
Duncan Butlin

Post by Duncan Butlin »

henry quirk --- I won’t discuss Lacewing, as per my reasoning on the other topic. Disciplining children is a tough one. I can see how ignoring tantrums can work eventually, but isn’t a bit of a torture -- both for him and you? I found instant punishment worked like a miracle, up to the age of 9; though I never had to deal with anything as serious as a tantrum. I used 5 minutes time out sitting on the stairs. Only had to do it two or three times in my two children’s whole childhood.

You are right about just doing it (hanging up the pledge). It took me 18 months to build up the courage to hang up an equivalent notice in our house, but I did do it eventually, and I did it without the agreement of my wife. I have changed the pledge accordingly -- thank you. I was thinking about writing oral sex into the pledge also, but I couldn’t quite get my mind around it. It is an important issue.

Please visit my website
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Duncan Butlin wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:27 am I’d love to know why you think I am ‘quite insane’?
Well that depends, is that your real full postal address you posted here? ... on the forum where two different people think God communicates with them using some form of cosmic scrabble - and they don't believe each other. That's living pretty dangerously, I mean the scary one is probably in a psych ward right now, or just dead, and I doubt he could afford the postage for a full sized transatlantic poop and razorblades package anyway. But it's a gamble still.

Also the other stuff you write is really very mad. Especially that Registered Pledge Number: 100,000 bit. The other 99,999 belong to imaginary friends don't they?
Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime »

If there is a sex war, I'd like to surrender, be tied up and abused... Please... :mrgreen:
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

"isn’t a bit of a torture -- both for him and you?"

Absolutely. So what?

There's no one method of discipline that works all the time, across all circumstances (not with mine, anyway)...gotta get creative...and expect discomfort (for all parties).
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

Duncan Butlin wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:38 pmnurse, a veterinarian, a primatologist; a girl has a low probability of becoming a chess grand master, an airline pilot, a bricklayer. To say that boys and girls have ‘equal rights’ to those sort of jobs is a nonsense.
i don't think anyone is claiming that 50% of all jobs in traditionally male occupations should go to women

however i would like to be able to attend something like a tractor maintenance seminar or some other traditionally male venue without there being a high chance of a stupid comment like 'oh goodie the stripper is here'