#Mentoo

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

QuantumT

#Mentoo

Post by QuantumT »

Have you ever felt judged by a woman, just because you gazed a second too long? Or because you gave a misunderstood compliment? Or because she stood in your way, and you had to push gently to get past her? Or you made an honest mistake?

Have you ever experienced women taking it for granted, that you want to be touched? Or that you will pay for dinner? Or that you are theirs truly after one night? Or that they have the right to become pregnant (with you) without asking you? Or that half you money is hers, after a divorse, even if she did nothing to contribute?

These things happen constantly, but men don't complain, coz it ain't the man-thing to do.

Well fuck that! The gloves are off now. War is in full outbreak after #Metoo, because men are only half of the sinners in the battle of the sexes!

Men have a very direct way of abusing women. It's easy to detect. Women do the opposite very subtle, and are often not exposed. But they both do it! Abuse eachother!

Let #Mentoo unfold...!

PS. I will check this thread every 10 years, to see if anyone took it serious. We could be looking at a huge campaign in 2028 - if lucky! Cheers mates!

PPS. The PS was obviously a joke. Not a joke on the subject itself, but a joke about abuse and misrepresentation of blame.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: #Mentoo

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

But all women are saints. They never lie, never manipulate, never attention-seek, never do horrible things to their children (unless it's because they are 'ill' and 'in need of help and empathy'). I'm afraid men have missed the good ship 'Progressive'. They are not a 'protected group'. Never mind. You aren't alone. Young adults aren't either (you can say what you like about young people).
QuantumT

Post by QuantumT »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:33 pm never do horrible things to their children
Uh! Bad moms! Forgot that! I know a few very bad ones who fucked up their kids lives!
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

QuantumT wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:14 pm Have you ever felt judged by a woman, just because you gazed a second too long? Or because you gave a misunderstood compliment? Or because she stood in your way, and you had to push gently to get past her? Or you made an honest mistake?

Have you ever experienced women taking it for granted, that you want to be touched?
In retrospect I "Christian Greyed" all my dates and that was not an issue. Girls who claimed not to give it up before the 3rd date where....well I am not proud of it...by the 1st date. It was one girl in particular to be specific, but I don't date much so take it for what it is. My experience, for me only, has been a reversed problem...easy to get some...but not a relationship.

Or that you will pay for dinner?
I pay for it anyhow, and if they doubt it I tell them I am paying them for their time. I am old-school, so I just twist the conditions a little to maintain a low level of self-respect...but yeah you are right. Alot of women generally want to "pay for themselves" and be "empowered". I don't give a shit though, I always enjoyed taking care of a women (it is one of the few pleasures a man can have in this shit-world) so I just tell them to shut up and accept it. Had a time where I would have to pay for more than a dinner but destroy lingerie because I "cave-manned" the whole thing.

Or that you are theirs truly after one night?
You have to understand that when a woman gives it up after "x" amount of dates, she did it for a number of other men also. You are not special or unique to her, just another number. The girl's today don't have self-respect and they don't want commitment partially because they are whores, but mostly because they are afraid of responsibility/commitment/do not know what they want and are "massively" insecure and afraid of being dumped or rejected due to father issues.

Or that they have the right to become pregnant (with you) without asking you?
Rope in technique on there part.

Or that half you money is hers, after a divorse, even if she did nothing to contribute?

These things happen constantly, but men don't complain, coz it ain't the man-thing to do.
Men don't exist today, they are neutered cowards for the most part.

Well fuck that! The gloves are off now. War is in full outbreak after #Metoo, because men are only half of the sinners in the battle of the sexes!

Men have a very direct way of abusing women. It's easy to detect. Women do the opposite very subtle, and are often not exposed. But they both do it! Abuse eachother!
True, but they also are more likely to divorce than men also. A good site to look up is MGTOW.com, it has plenty of divorce/relationship/etc. stories and spells out the nature of modern feminism from a practical experience well. Some of the guys are angry because they cannot get a woman, but the majority appear just to be normal guys.

Let #Mentoo unfold...!

PS. I will check this thread every 10 years, to see if anyone took it serious. We could be looking at a huge campaign in 2028 - if lucky! Cheers mates!

PPS. The PS was obviously a joke. Not a joke on the subject itself, but a joke about abuse and misrepresentation of blame.
Every time I go on a date, I feel like a have to word everything like a lawyer...

The truth is that these women are seriously fucked up...
Walker

Post by Walker »

QuantumT wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:14 pm Or because she stood in your way, and you had to push gently to get past her?
Advice: don't ever literally do that. A woman can, you can't. Accept it.

To the extent that billions of humans can be generalized, women are more pragmatic in the sense that whatever gets you what you want, is truth.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

QuantumT wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 10:14 pmOr that they have the right to become pregnant (with you) without asking you?
this is an easy problem to avoid

dont have sex with women

see, easy

do you have any other problems you would like me to solve for you?
QuantumT

Post by QuantumT »

Kayla wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:16 pm this is an easy problem to avoid

dont have sex with women

see, easy

do you have any other problems you would like me to solve for you?
LOL!
Who said I had issues? I was speaking generally! :wink:

But you're right! We should all stop having sex!

And about other problems: Yes! Could you please tell us if the theories of dark matter and energy are true?
And while you're at it, show how to create/generate cold fusion, anti-gravity and FTL speed. Thanks a bunch! :mrgreen:
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote:...
Every time I go on a date, I feel like a have to word everything like a lawyer...

The truth is you yanks are seriously fucked-up.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Arising_uk wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:18 pm

Well that one is a bit of a mess. Here's some pure r/cringe he wrote some time ago...
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:11 am
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:22 pm \Too high IQ to get laid.
This is true, unless you make alot of money. I can speak from personal experience...I can walk in a place and get any girl I want...until I open my mouth. It is actually very funny.

The truth is women do not like rational men, the reason for this is because women fear reason. Women fear reason because they find it does not agree with whatever emotion they are feeling at the time and generally speaking Romance is a power trip for women that men see through.

In today's culture you either can be "rational" and not get laid. Or be stupid and get laid. Reason, as a gift from the creator, is always the better option.
So a bit of an incel really.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:43 pm

Well that one is a bit of a mess. Here's some pure r/cringe he wrote some time ago...
This is true, unless you make alot of money. I can speak from personal experience...I can walk in a place and get any girl I want...until I open my mouth. It is actually very funny.

The truth is women do not like rational men, the reason for this is because women fear reason. Women fear reason because they find it does not agree with whatever emotion they are feeling at the time and generally speaking Romance is a power trip for women that men see through.

In today's culture you either can be "rational" and not get laid. Or be stupid and get laid. Reason, as a gift from the creator, is always the better option.
Not really...last one was a 19 year old lifeguard...I am 28.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

You would know considering we have you bent over a barrel half of the time.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:43 pm Well that one is a bit of a mess. Here's some pure r/cringe he wrote some time ago...

Wow. What are the chances that I come across the most pathetic forum post I've ever seen on this site, and then the very next day see a post that's even more pathetic than that?
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: You would know considering we have you bent over a barrel half of the time.
What are you talking about? The problem with you Yanks is that you think you are the world and your fucked-up society is everyone elses.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Not really...last one was a 19 year old lifeguard...I am 28.
So found your intellectual equal then.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Arising_uk wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:37 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Not really...last one was a 19 year old lifeguard...I am 28.
So found your intellectual equal then.
No woman is my intellectual equal, you would have known this if you ever touched one.