#Mentoo

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Eodnhoj7

Re: #Mentoo

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:37 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Well generally speaking in America we can afford to replace our toilets so of course they aren't fifty plus years old...
I've been in some of your toilets, what is with that gay level of observation?
I am sure you have been in a few toilets, "gay level of observation?"...what are you homo-phobic and anti-gay now?
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:49 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: I have no equal because I have no limit...why not argue women are without limit also? What are you sexist?
Why not consider that a nineteen year-old is hardly a benchmark? What are you frightened of, a mental challenge?
At that time it was either that or your mother, so I went for the more intelligent of the two.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:43 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:39 pm
Arising_uk wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:37 pm So found your intellectual equal then.
No woman is my intellectual equal, you would have known this if you ever touched one.
Did you go with that response just because, in the heat of the moment, an off the shelf mysoginist virgin joke just seemed like the easiest way to return fire?
Did you go with that response just because, in the heat of the moment, your mind went blank and your were asking for an answer? It was just the easiest way to appear relevant?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:46 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:39 pm

No woman is my intellectual equal, you would have known this if you ever touched one.
Did you go with that response just because, in the heat of the moment, an off the shelf mysoginist virgin joke just seemed like the easiest way to return fire?
Did you go with that response just because, in the heat of the moment, your mind went blank and your were asking for an answer? It was just the easiest way to appear relevant?
Well since you ask, in general you seem to be a little above average intelligence but nothing special, which you mask with extreme pretention because you wish very deeply that you were special. But some of your statements could be taken as indicative of something a bit more sever than repressed banality. So I'm sort of wondering if you have an actual diagnosable personality disorder, or just the ability in moments of carelessness to pass for somebody who does.

To put that more bluntly, I'm wondering you if are just a combo box set director's cut edition of Nick_A and Bill Thingywhatshisface's greatest hits.

There's no point divulging anything to me though, I'm not qualified to assist you.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:04 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:46 pm
Well since you ask, in general you seem to be a little above average intelligence but nothing special, which you mask with extreme pretention because you wish very deeply that you were special. But some of your statements could be taken as indicative of something a bit more sever than repressed banality. So I'm sort of wondering if you have an actual diagnosable personality disorder, or just the ability in moments of carelessness to pass for somebody who does.

To put that more bluntly, I'm wondering you if are just a combo box set director's cut edition of Nick_A and Bill Thingywhatshisface's greatest hits.

There's no point divulging anything to me though, I'm not qualified to assist you.
Word salad...you are just angry because I am not interested in your advances....

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22999&start=75
Don't pass up the only opportunity you may get for a decade Eodnhoj... whisper something sweet about that symphony of order to me and I might give your gut stick a little squeeze.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:42 am This reminds me of the anti-choice 'argument' with their 'solution' being that women should just not have sex (apart from all the prostitutes, mistresses(abortion for them is fine and virtually mandatory) and drug pushers that kristians love to fornicate with behind their wive's backs).
never came across of this argument

since it only exists in your imagination
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Eodnhoj7 wrote:At that time it was either that or your mother, so I went for the more intelligent of the two.
Also the less experienced so she had nothing to compare your prowess with.

By-the-by why did you think a twenty-eight year old male and a nineteen year old girl something to boast about? As that's one of the easier dating achievements from a male perspective.
Eodnhoj7

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Arising_uk wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:10 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote:At that time it was either that or your mother, so I went for the more intelligent of the two.
Also the less experienced so she had nothing to compare your prowess with.

By-the-by why did you think a twenty-eight year old male and a nineteen year old girl something to boast about? As that's one of the easier dating achievements from a male perspective.
You are right...your mother (and American f'cking England) are better accomplishments.
Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck »

You already implied that you did not sleep with arising's mom.

Your own mythology is starting to contradict itself.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Kayla wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:59 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:42 am This reminds me of the anti-choice 'argument' with their 'solution' being that women should just not have sex (apart from all the prostitutes, mistresses(abortion for them is fine and virtually mandatory) and drug pushers that kristians love to fornicate with behind their wive's backs).
never came across of this argument

since it only exists in your imagination
Anti-choicers say it often. That women (generally younger, unmarried ones) should 'keep their legs closed', 'don't have sex if you don't want babies'. Only virtuous, kkkristian married women should be having sex. Anyone with half a brain knows that the anti-choice movement is about misogyny and control. It has never been about concern for the feelings of embryos.
So no, it's not in my imagination.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

have you actually met anyone in the 'anti-choice movement'? my guess is that you have not

i have - living in the part of the world I do, its hard not to come across 'anti-choice' people

about half of them are women

most of those women could kick your ass

i think J.S. mill had you in mind when he wrote that someone who does not understand the arguments for the other guy's cause does not understand his own

as much as i am not a big fan of the 'pro life' movement, most pro choicers are ignorant twerps who have never met a single pro lifer in person - except perhaps for the purpose of yelling at them at some demonstration or other - and I met plenty of both in person (yea i know #notallprochoicers )
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:28 pm Only virtuous, kkkristian
you do know that there are plenty of black women in the 'anti choice' movement

no, of course you do not

you only know what your gender studies professor told you

your attempt to link pro-life views with the KKK throws the facts that you are an idiot and an asshole into sharp relief
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Kayla wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:13 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:28 pm Only virtuous, kkkristian
you do know that there are plenty of black women in the 'anti choice' movement

no, of course you do not

you only know what your gender studies professor told you

your attempt to link pro-life views with the KKK throws the facts that you are an idiot and an asshole into sharp relief
'Gender studies' :lol: :lol: Where the fuck do you get that from?
Oooh, a yank talking about 'kicking ass'. How surprising. It might be a bit scarier if they knew how to spell 'arse'. I don't recall mentioning colour, but as it happens every anti-abortion protest I've seen has been blindingly white. I don't give a flying fuck who you 'know' or 'have met'.
The anti-abortion movement is a kristian one. I have never ONCE heard anyone arguing against abortion who wasn't doing it for religious/faux christian reasons which they've learnt to hide behind lies and unscientific bullshit--just like the 'creationist' movement does--and A LOT more often than not they are male.
Nick_A

Post by Nick_A »

Vege wrote:
The anti-abortion movement is a kristian one. I have never ONCE heard anyone arguing against abortion who wasn't doing it for religious/faux christian reasons which they've learnt to hide behind lies and unscientific bullshit--just like the 'creationist' movement does--and A LOT more often than not they are male.
Quite true. A secularist doesn't understand what "respect for life" as an expression of its source means. They haven't felt respect for life nor know what it means. Tree hugging and complaining about the environment isn't respect for life. It is just an expression of ones ego.

Can a person feel respect for life in themselves including the whole process of the creation of a new life as an extension of their own? Yes. A person who can will never deny the source of life but will only protest idolatry. A person unable to feel respect for life will also be closed to its source.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:49 pm Oooh, a yank talking about 'kicking ass'. How surprising. It might be a bit scarier if they knew how to spell 'arse'.
a chav lecturing me about spelling lol

why don't you go get drunk and attack a rival soccer gang or something
I don't recall mentioning colour,
yes you do

you used the word 'kkkristian'

that was a reference to the kkk - or was it a reference to something else

have you been drinking so much that you cant even remember what you wrote in your last post?