Sexily-dressed women

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

-1-

Re: Sexily-dressed women

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:27 pm Could you list the number of times the US has been attacked by Russia?
That's right. The USSR and Russia are some of the most peace-abiding superpowers. They squash counter-revolutions, yes, they do invade the Ukraine, but they don't go to destroy far-away countries and raze them to the ground. Viet-Nam, Nicaragua, Cuba, Iraq, etc. etc. are never mentioned in US papers as "we are hostile to these countries." The USA generally and customarily considers those countries hostile whom they attack.

Russia / USSR was once attacked and attacked badly by a coalition in which the USA was a major player.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Kayla wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:11 pm regular baptists are overwhelmingly republican and pro-trump. no heller Baptists are not. Got to wonder if George Soros is behind that.
What's a no heller Baptist? I heard that George Soros changed his religion to that from being an Orthodox Jew from Dobos utca.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

-1- wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:48 am What's a no heller Baptist? I heard that George Soros changed his religion to that from being an Orthodox Jew from Dobos utca.
no heller baptists are a sect of Baptists (primitive baptists, to be exact) that believe in universal salvation

the bible does say that God wants everyone to be saved, and give that god is omnipotent, it only stands to reason that what god wants, God gets.

there aren't a whole lot of no heller baptists left
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

-1- wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:43 amThat's right. The USSR and Russia are some of the most peace-abiding superpowers. They squash counter-revolutions, yes, they do invade the Ukraine, but they don't go to destroy far-away countries and raze them to the ground.
most of what i know about Russia comes from my alcoholic Russian high school math teacher - but according to him, Russia unlike the USA, invades almost exclusively its neighbours, and there isn't a single country bordering russia that it did not invade at some point
-1-

Post by -1- »

Kayla wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:56 am
no heller baptists are a sect of Baptists (primitive baptists, to be exact) that believe in universal salvation

the bible does say that God wants everyone to be saved, and give that god is omnipotent, it only stands to reason that what god wants, God gets.

there aren't a whole lot of no heller baptists left
Very interesting. Thanks for informing me.

The no heller Baptists simply haven't read important parts of the bible. Namely,Isaiah 45:7. (KJV is the best worded.) God is infinitely good, but he is also infinitely evil. There is just no two ways about that. According to the bible.
-1-

Post by -1- »

Kayla wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:06 am
-1- wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:43 amThat's right. The USSR and Russia are some of the most peace-abiding superpowers. They squash counter-revolutions, yes, they do invade the Ukraine, but they don't go to destroy far-away countries and raze them to the ground.
most of what i know about Russia comes from my alcoholic Russian high school math teacher - but according to him, Russia unlike the USA, invades almost exclusively its neighbours, and there isn't a single country bordering russia that it did not invade at some point
Generally, you and the high school teacher are right. So since the USA is not bordering Russia, there is no reason for them to call Russia a hostile nation.

But some exceptions exist: there are some bordering countries Russia never invaded:
Sweden, Norway (when Finland was part of Russia), China, Canada (when Alaska was a Russian territory until 1867 when the USA bought it from Russia), Roumania. Turkey. Iraq. Iran. These last three countries are not bordering with Russia per se, but they border with countries that Russia has inviaded and made into its own land.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

-1- wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:19 am Sweden, Norway (when Finland was part of Russia), China, Canada (when Alaska was a Russian territory until 1867 when the USA bought it from Russia), Roumania. Turkey. Iraq. Iran.
didn't USSR invade Romania and annex Moldova, back in the day?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

-1- wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:36 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:23 pm How racist, referring to skin-tone when talking about voting statistics.
How idealistic, excluding an entire subsystem of demographic, for the sake of being extreme right-wing.

By singling out that it's wrong to talk about subgroups like Black Women, you, VT, are suggesting that it is wrong to be Black women.

There is nothing wrong with being a Black woman. The only thing wrong is to ASSUME and to INSINUATE that there is something wrong with being a Black woman.

WHY, oh why is it not a problem for you to talk about male computer programmers, or about female Chef Devouire Chautes, or South Asian actuaries, but it is a problem for you to talk about Black females as a voter demographic? I am actually genuinely curious, it's not a rhetorical question.

I am not picking a fight, I want to know instead what it is that is wrong in your view with skin colour. Or with talking about it.
Poor thing. Don't feel bad though, irony is a difficult concept. 'Extreme right wing' WTF? :lol: :lol: :lol:
-1-

Post by -1- »

Kayla wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:30 am
-1- wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:19 am Sweden, Norway (when Finland was part of Russia), China, Canada (when Alaska was a Russian territory until 1867 when the USA bought it from Russia), Roumania. Turkey. Iraq. Iran.
didn't USSR invade Romania and annex Moldova, back in the day?
Yes, you are right, with Moldova. But Romania was never invaded by Russia or by the USSR.
-1-

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:45 am Poor thing. Don't feel bad though, irony is a difficult concept. 'Extreme right wing' WTF? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have started to have trouble with irony. It seems my brain is rusting up or something. Maybe I should wash my hair less frequently or else plug my earholes when I do.
Kayla

Post by Kayla »

-1- wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:46 am Yes, you are right, with Moldova. But Romania was never invaded by Russia or by the USSR.
wasn't Moldova a province of Romania - so invading Moldova without invading Romania would be an impossibility ?
-1-

Post by -1- »

Kayla wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:53 pm
-1- wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:46 am Yes, you are right, with Moldova. But Romania was never invaded by Russia or by the USSR.
wasn't Moldova a province of Romania - so invading Moldova without invading Romania would be an impossibility ?
I concede to you ... I am not familiar with that part of the world in history.

Well done.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Walker wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:36 pm That’s just a lot of noise that doesn’t bear repeating with a quote.

:)

Trump is innocent of all charges because no charges have been made.
No charges have been made because there is no evidence to make any charges.
No crime was witnessed.
No charges have been made.
There is no evidence.
There is no proof.
No one from security has called the cops about another late-night burglary.

It’s the Age of Fish(ing).

Oh, how the Progs so desperately want this to be about Watergate, which it is not.

There’s not even evidence like this crock o-crap right out of a movie.
Hot mic my ass ... and then see what you hear. BO is playing to his political base in the clip … by any means necessary goes the motto, yeah go the fans.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

However, there is lots and lots of evidence to bring charges against Hillary Clinton and many of the people associated with her, evidence which gets ignored except by those with eyes and minds and a knowledge of right and wrong.

Haven’t you been paying attention to more recent history?

- The whole Mueller thing is self-perpetuating noise, like speaker feed-back.

- It’s a half-filled bowl of spaghetti looking for a wall and sucking down a paycheck.

- It’s the drowning Progs desperately seeking relevance through the legitimacy of a process that was begun under false pretenses, for political purposes.

- What has been laid bare and naked since the election is a festering stench in the losing party of Clinton, which was part of the deep intertwining of pay to play.

What’s going on is:
- a slow-motion coup via corruption at unlimited taxpaper expense, using a boundless, politically-motivated prosecutorial procedure.
- it’s also an investigative procedure, and it’s also a persecutorial procedure, for a corrupt reason. That reason is simply the entrenchment of vested interests rather than to represent the will of the people, which has already spoken, and spoke to oust that entrenched power.

This is the philosophy behind the slogan, Drain The Swamp.

Now that you know what’s going on, may you go forth and allow philosophy to spontaneously flower in your inimitable way, and to allow it to wash away wallowing in the mud of fictional irrelevancies founded on delusional hopes of power-players, the diposed bishops of Washington power who definitely view your existence as fodder for their own power struggles … which is obvious by the open border policy that is a subject of world-wide incredulity.

(All that "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" style going-on reminds me of some other postings)

8)
thanks for reply, now i know that you are not an objective conservative - but instead a partisan.

thanks for showing the views clearly so that i and others understand your mentality/views.

sadly we must agree to disagree.

that in now way mean you are my enemy - i welcome any views you have on matters outside of Trump - which we can discuss and agree/dissagree with.

BTW I'm on a Progressive.

I'm a Classical Liberal - with libertarian leanings.
not a Dem either - registered Independent since the 1980's
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:23 pm How racist, referring to skin-tone when talking about voting statistics.
??
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:27 pm
gaffo wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:46 am

You show bias - not objectivity - in discounting this thesis (esp, prior to the conclusion of the investigation (which could be treason - you do understand that colluding with a hostile foreign power to gain the presidency IS Treason - if under the most extreme circumstances) - you do YES?

How is it hostile?
the above is not worth replying to for anyone with a mind.

so i will not reply to.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:27 pm Is it because you sometimes squabble over the same ''cookie"?
like USSR's conquest of 1/2 of Europe via arms for 70's years.

yes - my biased view that the USSR/Russia is not America's friend is through 70 years of illegal occupation of 1/2 of Europe.

so ya i'm biased - as is History.

lol.

"cookies" - such terminology is an insult of millions that lived and dead in Eastern Europe - activists that were put in gulags/killed - over those 70 years.

Hungry 1956
Czechoslovakia 1968
Ukraine 1935

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:27 pm Could you list the number of times the US has been attacked by Russia?
nonsequitor(sp).

you have much to learn Madam