wtf

Re: Sexily-dressed women

Post by wtf »

Science Fan wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:45 pm Broad generalizations
Hahahahhahha I see what you did there!!
-1-

Post by -1- »

Interestingly, tall women don't shy away from dating short guys as much as really short women. And those average-height women who pride themselves with good will toward all men, are an easy pray (not to confuse with "easy prey") for short guys, too. If a woman of any height is not very much attractive, she has to buckle down to date below her height.

I, a man of 5'4", dated about 5 women who were over 5'11. One Platonically, the others, a bit more wildly. We were getting a lot of people to stare at us as we walked down the street, hand-in-hand. Ego-driven, and self-centred, I enjoyed the public's attention, and so did the women, apparently.
Last edited by -1- on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
-1-

Post by -1- »

I think most of us have heard of "fisting". Let me not explain. Just google it.

Anyone has heard of "heading"?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

-1- wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:56 am If a woman of any height is not very much attractive, she has to buckle down to date below her height.

I, a man of 5'4", dated about 5 women who were over 5'11. One Platonically, the others, a bit more wildly. We were getting a lot of people to stare at us as we walked down the street, hand-in-hand. Ego-driven, and self-centred, I enjoyed the public's attention, and so did the women, apparently.
God you talk a load of bollocks.
If you are 5'4'' then why did you claim to be someone who is obviously much taller than that?
It depends where people are from too. My grandfather was Jersey Norman French stock, and he was only 5'3''--quite a bit shorter than my grandmother. Looking at photos of his side of the family they all seem to be short. Good looking though. Black haired with blue eyes.
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

Only in a philosophy forum can we go from an interesting topic about sexily clad women, to a boring conversation about the height of men.
-1-

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:55 am God you talk a load of bollocks.
Thanks for the confidence you lay in my sincerity and in candid confessions.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:55 am If you are 5'4'' then why did you claim to be someone who is obviously much taller than that?
Please refer me to the post where I allegedly spake of myself as a tall person. I refuse this accusation, and call it a blatant lie.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:55 am It depends where people are from too. My grandfather was Jersey Norman French stock, and he was only 5'3''--quite a bit shorter than my grandmother. Looking at photos of his side of the family they all seem to be short. Good looking though. Black haired with blue eyes.
God you talk a load of bollocks. If your grandfather was really from Jersey from Norman French stock, then he was a hamster, and your grandmother smelled of elderberries.
:-)
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

I'm fairly certain any man on social media admitting to be 5'4" is being truthful, I doubt that they are really 5'2" and lying about their height. Just like me, I'm honest in saying I'm the ugliest man who ever walked the planet. Why would I lie about such a thing?
vegetariantaxidermy

Ugly on the outside is fine. It's when someone is ugly on the outside because they are so ugly on the inside that makes them truly ugly and repellant.
vegetariantaxidermy

-1- wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:16 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:55 am God you talk a load of bollocks.
Thanks for the confidence you lay in my sincerity and in candid confessions.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:55 am If you are 5'4'' then why did you claim to be someone who is obviously much taller than that?
Please refer me to the post where I allegedly spake of myself as a tall person. I refuse this accusation, and call it a blatant lie.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:55 am It depends where people are from too. My grandfather was Jersey Norman French stock, and he was only 5'3''--quite a bit shorter than my grandmother. Looking at photos of his side of the family they all seem to be short. Good looking though. Black haired with blue eyes.
God you talk a load of bollocks. If your grandfather was really from Jersey from Norman French stock, then he was a hamster, and your grandmother smelled of elderberries.
:-)
Must be mixing you up with someone else. For some reason I thought you were that turd fergusson guy.
Humour is pretty irresistible to women. Dudley Moore was about 5"2' I think. In his heyday Woody Allen had it going on too.
-1-

Post by -1- »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:25 pm Ugly on the outside is fine. It's when someone is ugly on the outside because they are so ugly on the inside that makes them truly ugly and repellent.
That's why I wear an ugly male mosquito mask (inside and out) to the beach. To repel them little suckers.

As to the mix-up with that ugly and tall Ferguson guy, I am impressed that you admitted to an error. I appreciate a person, woman or man, tall or short, who is big enough to admit when they are wrong. That was nice.
vegetariantaxidermy

-1- wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:48 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:25 pm Ugly on the outside is fine. It's when someone is ugly on the outside because they are so ugly on the inside that makes them truly ugly and repellent.
That's why I wear an ugly male mosquito mask (inside and out) to the beach. To repel them little suckers.

As to the mix-up with that ugly and tall Ferguson guy, I am impressed that you admitted to an error. I appreciate a person, woman or man, tall or short, who is big enough to admit when they are wrong. That was nice.
Some people seem to think that admitting when they are wrong is a sign of weakness, when the opposite is the case. The only person I've noticed on here admitting when they are wrong is Arising UK.
Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

When can we stop discussing short men and get back to sexily-dressed women? Geez. Talk about an unnecessary distraction from an important topic.
vegetariantaxidermy

Science Fan

Post by Science Fan »

That is pretty funny. At least he isn't short though, so we are making some progress here.
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Philosophy Explorer wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:14 am It seems some women get bothered by women who dress sexy wearing miniskirts and the like showing skin, yet on the beach women tend to expose even more skin in their bikinis, etc. without a peep from those disagreeable women.

Is there any sense to this? (doesn't bother me)

PhilX 🇺🇸
do not understand women's notions of other women's dress or undress.

only know of men's and mine.

I get "bothered" if the women is built and shows if off (bothered in the usual primal way - not "bad" or "good"), if she ain't built im not bothered of course.

i couldn't care less about what women think of other women.

as a man i might care what they think of men however (depending upon the woman).