Social Injustice Warrior

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

gaffo

Re: Social Injustice Warrior

Post by gaffo »

some women are waking up thankfully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WMuzhQXJoY
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Walker wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:20 pm Here is a great warrior against social injustice who could instantly communicate with just an index finger, as the words and the actions in this clip illustrate at 2:46.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaXPhR7aWvo
wow! you do yourself credit for linking to Malcolm X, though he started out a Black Supremist/Racist/Separatist (this speach is an early one where is is just that, i note still his wise speech/words even in the earlier era) - he later "woke up" and renounced The Nation of Islam as a hate organization, and became what i think he was trying to be earlier - a universal humanist. for which the NoI (farikan per orders from elisha) killed him over.

Malcom X was ten times the man King Jr ever was, and one of the best in history - only sad that even know he is not understood to be one in the level of Ghandi/etc.

maybe eventually he will be. ;-/.

thanks for offering this link! it does you credit, and i now have more respect for you than prior, and i've had respect for your prior BTW.

just more now so.

thanks again!
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

Walker wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:20 pm Here is a great warrior against social injustice who could instantly communicate with just an index finger, as the words and the actions in this clip illustrate at 2:46.

2:20 is still true, the most disrespected persons in America are still Black Women.

i could say more, but i have had two close black men friends in my life, and will say nor more in their honour.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 3:39 am

2:20 is still true, the most disrespected persons in America are still Black Women.

i could say more, but i have had two close black men friends in my life, and will say nor more in their honour.
Why are you talking about 'black' people? Didn't you know that there is no such thing? It's just an illusion. You racist dog!
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:09 pm

Why are you talking about 'black' people? Didn't you know that there is no such thing? It's just an illusion. You racist dog!
yes, my bad, I'm not just a sexists pig for being male, but racist thug for being white; race is a social construct.

whip me for my narrow colonial mind,,,,,,,,,,,"Thank you! may i have another".

- corporal punishment will fix my colonial mind and allow conformity to that of my master's will.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

gaffo wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:59 am

yes, my bad, I'm not just a sexists pig for being male, but racist thug for being white; race is a social construct.

- corporal punishment will fix my colonial mind and allow conformity to that of my master's will.
Males don't exist either, you sexist dog!
gaffo

Post by gaffo »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:58 am
gaffo wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:59 am

Males don't exist either, you sexist dog!
yes indeed, I'm just now becoming aware as a budding Cis-gender. I wear pink on mondays now.

be patient, and guide me on my journey - as was a sexist male pig in my prior identity, but hopfully not so much now, and look forward to my "cis" life as a free unich.

or is that word sexist? - i'm still learning Veg - guide me please.

a-sexual? maybe is better?
IvoryBlackBishop

Post by IvoryBlackBishop »

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:10 pm I am a social injustice warrior, I am the true Christ of society.

I don't hate all women, but I hate the selfish and psychopathic attitude of many American women.
You've yet to demonstrate why such a thing is necessarily "American"; I honestly believe too often this is based on overly-"romanticized" notions of foreign lands which are a tad exaggerated at times.
I don't eat meat but today I will eat pork as a sacrifice to atone for the crimes of humanity. The blood of the innocent pig is spilt as pennance for the sins of the evil human race.

Today another animal is sentenced to a cage of 100 years of solitude, torture, and torment for the human mind. Another dog is put down for biting the hand of the almighty, egoistic and psychopathic human beast.
Why should dogs be given over ants, flies, spiders, and so on?

For that matter, why should "animate" things such as animals and humans over "inanimate" ones, such as rocks?
Firstly I would like to state I have been molested and sexually assaulted/harassed/bullied by men, women, and boys. Yet I would not wish to see them rot in prison for 100 years.
Care to elaborate on that one?
What kind of psychopath tells a man to rot in hell and takes joy in him rotting in prison for 100 years? Modern American women that's who.
Which ones?

They are soulless eldrich abominations from the dankest realms of the netherworld in vast reaches of cold outer space.
You're an idiot who's just repeating clickbait garbage on social media, and probably has never read a single legal book or actual court case in your life.
Basically, this guy molested like a bunch of girls, like about 100 or more, so they say he gets a year of punishment for each day he molested. Of course we have to feel sorry for these girls and obey whatever psychopathic revenge mechanism they want to give back to their assualter. If they want to cut off his balls and say his balls must to be cut off. If they say they want to crucify, we like Pontius Pilate must allow them to crucify, since the lynch mob of KKK psychopaths gets to do whatever the want. Like the KKK they are the sexual, genetic police giving harsh brutal punishment to whoever disobeys their rules of sexual purity.
So you're a pedophile apologist, like NAMBLA or something? You think that people objecting to someone raping young girls is "sexual purity"?

Seek help, unless you're just trolling.
Now, like I said, I have been sexually assaulted, molested, bullied and harassed by various men and women throughout my life. Yet I would not wish any of them to rot in prison for 100 years. I would not even wish a murderer to rot in prison for 100 years. I am not a cruel sadistic psychopath eldrich abomination of a false human being who appears to be human but is a soulless abomination in reality.
So what should happen to serial rapists or child molesters? Should they get a slap on the wrist?
Now if a dog goes around humping people you don't lock the dog in a cage for the rest of it's life. But I guess society is ran by psychopahtic women and psychopathic judges who just love torturing human beings, locking them in cages and making them suffer. You have mercy and love for dogs, but no mercy and love for human beings, you hippocrits saducess and philistines you filth of sodom and Gomorrah. if hell truly be, then hell is waiting for thee.
You're insane; dogs aren't considered to have the capacities of reason, intentions, self-restraint, rational morality, etc which humans do (this is the same reason that a child below a certain age wouldn't be held to be the same accountable as adults would; this is what the philosophy of the law in civilized, 1st world countries is based on.
Now the argument is, molestation causes insanity and mental disease. This may very well be the case. Yet, here I am, molested and bullied my whole life, legally declared as mentally ill, and yet, I don't wish prison on anyone. Why because I am an actual human being, not a soulless eldrich abomination.
So you think molesters should have free reign to prey on children? How does that not make your a psychopath?
Now the other thing, lets say molestation causes mental sickness and trauma. Ok, that's a fact. But so does rejection. Rejection causes mental insanity and violent traumatic thoughts. So why can't I throw the women who rejected me, broke my heart, and throw them in prison, since they contributed to my mental unwellness, gave me PTSD, suicidal thoughts, and caused my downfall? 2 reasons...
You're comparing being rejected on tender to forcing something at threat of violence to having sex with you without consent - again, seek help, as in a bullet to your brain.
males in America have no rights and noone cares about their feelings,
People don't care about the feelings of rapists and child molesters, no, and for good reason
2. people dont get sent to prison for hurting a male's feelings or causing males trauma.
No shit, moron - you're comparing raping a child to having your "feelings hurt", and arguing that raping a child is something any well-adjusted male would "want" to consider a "right" of some kind? You're a sick individual.
For instance, do politicians go to prison for sending males to war and giving them PTSD and mental illness? No. But if some guy molests some girl, he goes to prison for giving them PTSD and mental illness.
You're an idiot who doesn't even know what the philosophy of the law is; it's based on things such as pre-meditation, intentions, and things of that nature; a person who rationally decides to rape or molest a child is held accountable not just because of the harm or damages, but because of the immoral intentions behind his actions; a person who would rationally decide to rape a child with no remorse is held to be a monster; a person deciding they don't want to reply to your creepy messages on Tinder (which is entirely in their legal right) is not remotely comparable to the evil intentions of a serial rapist, no, and for good reason.

Your claims about war are likewise ridiculous for so many reasons it's literally not worth replying to; there are books available on the philosophy of war, such as "Just War Theory" if you're interested, but I'm sure you won't. (If your complaint is about the draft or "selective service", then start a movement to legally abolish the draft, rather than apologize for pedophiles and child rapists, freak).
Oh and males get raped in prison, noone cares,
If a male child molester gets raped in prison, then a lot of people probably assume it's "karma", yes.
like if a male steals a bottle of wine and gets sent to prison and gets raped noone cares,
I've never heard of anyone being "raped" in prison for stealing a bottle of wine, the popular wisdom is that rapists and child molesters are at the "bottom" of the prison hierarchy. So maybe it's in your own self-interest not to rape people, ever thought about that?
but if a woman lies on a man, cheats on him, and basically steals from him by making him pay alimony every month,
That's up for the courts to decide; I'm not expert on the law, but I'm sure you're just quoting some histrionic cliché and have never so much as bothered to actually read any actual court cases or and legal philosophy.
then if he rapes her everyone cares.
You have no right to "rape" anyone, it's that simple.

And even if you moved to a 3rd world country, you won't have any "rights" there either; if you actually read about "ancient cultures", you'd learn that commuting evil acts like rape may have often resulted in blood feuds, such as a father or brother seeking revenge; or that "low-status" men may have simply been castrated, made into eunuchs and forced to serve the king or queen in the harem.

The fact that individuals like you are even so much as allowed to exist is something of a luxury which many would argue that you don't deserve.
Because again, nobody cares if a man commits suicide, has PTSD, gets raped etc. I will tell you what it all boils down to.
No one cares if scum like you does, and it's not because you're a "man", no.
It boils down to this, society is ran by a bunch of man-children who look like wrinkly old men.
Okay... like who?
And the brains behind it are these spoiled Veruka Salts who have no empathy for anyone, these immature sheltered females who get triggered in 5 seconds and cry like a bunch of hysterical jews wanting to crucify anyone who hurts their feelings.
No, you're the freak comparing child rape to "hurt feelings" because you didn't get a reply to your creepy messages on Tinder.

And you seriously think that only "women" have a problem with rape or child molestation? You think that a father wouldn't care if you raped his daughter? You're twisted.
Today female empowerment means losing your mind over being molested and having no mental sanity whatsoever.
You're messed up beyond belief.

And even if your "story" about being raped and molested yourself is true, arguing that his means it's "no big deal" is patently absurd.
If a man gets raped in prison he tries to laugh it off and get on with his life. But if a woman gets raped we all have to feel sorry for you for eternity and no ammount of punishment will satisfy the rabid screaming little Veruca Salt demanding to crucify everyone for violating her poor little sanctity.
If a rapist gets raped in prison, no one's inclined to care, no. Your best advice is to quit defending rape and child molestation or simply to embrace the karma, your choice.
Typical status quo is, if you are a guy you either obey or go to prison, you aren't worth shit just dumped like refuse on the titanic.
You aren't worth jack-shit no, that doesn't mean that other men aren't, it's really just you - now go back to NAMBLA or wherever the rapist and pedophile apologists hang out; that's assuming that it isn't against the terms of a parole not to have internet access, that is.