What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Age
Posts: 5144
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:50 am
Age wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:20 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:49 am
Sipping coffee...
Do you do that, instead of writing any thing worthwhile here, because, as you have shown so far, you are incapable of explaining any actual 'division between the sexes'?
Sipping coffee...who said I take you seriously enough to provide a reason why?
NO one.

Also, I NEVER asked you for a reason why here.

What I asked for more or less is; 'what is the actual division' that you see?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:50 amTell me what proof is first so I can give you an answer relative to the context you are applying.
You asked the question; What will heal the Division between the Sexes?

If you are seriously LOOKING for an answer, then it is up to YOU to provide what "division" you are seeing and looking at.

There is NO thing that I have to do here.

Either you are seriously seeking an answer or you are not. Simple really.

And, if you are not, then maybe you just want to imply that there is NOTHING that can heal this imaginary "division", which imply exists.

Either way I do NOT care. I was only going to offer some thing that could heal the division, that is; IF one actually existed.

You have shown so far that there is NO actual division anyway. Therefore, that means that I have SHOWN HOW to heal THIS do called "division".

By the way it will soon be discovered HOW this remedy of fixing a seemingly apparent "division" will fix and heal ALL supposed apparent "divisions". Of which there are NONE really as "division" is just an illusion, which you have just proven True by your complete and utter inability to show ANY division at all.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6220
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:06 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:50 am
Age wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:20 am

Do you do that, instead of writing any thing worthwhile here, because, as you have shown so far, you are incapable of explaining any actual 'division between the sexes'?
Sipping coffee...who said I take you seriously enough to provide a reason why?
NO one.

Also, I NEVER asked you for a reason why here.

What I asked for more or less is; 'what is the actual division' that you see?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:50 amTell me what proof is first so I can give you an answer relative to the context you are applying.
You asked the question; What will heal the Division between the Sexes?

If you are seriously LOOKING for an answer, then it is up to YOU to provide what "division" you are seeing and looking at.

There is NO thing that I have to do here.

Either you are seriously seeking an answer or you are not. Simple really.

And, if you are not, then maybe you just want to imply that there is NOTHING that can heal this imaginary "division", which imply exists.

Either way I do NOT care. I was only going to offer some thing that could heal the division, that is; IF one actually existed.

You have shown so far that there is NO actual division anyway. Therefore, that means that I have SHOWN HOW to heal THIS do called "division".

By the way it will soon be discovered HOW this remedy of fixing a seemingly apparent "division" will fix and heal ALL supposed apparent "divisions". Of which there are NONE really as "division" is just an illusion, which you have just proven True by your complete and utter inability to show ANY division at all.
Sipping coffee....read response to the other poster.
Age
Posts: 5144
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:30 am
Age wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:06 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:50 am

Sipping coffee...who said I take you serbyiously enough to provide a reason why?
NO one.

Also, I NEVER asked you for a reason why here.

What I asked for more or less is; 'what is the actual division' that you see?
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:50 amTell me what proof is first so I can give you an answer relative to the context you are applying.
You asked the question; What will heal the Division between the Sexes?

If you are seriously LOOKING for an answer, then it is up to YOU to provide what "division" you are seeing and looking at.

There is NO thing that I have to do here.

Either you are seriously seeking an answer or you are not. Simple really.

And, if you are not, then maybe you just want to imply that there is NOTHING that can heal this imaginary "division", which imply exists.

Either way I do NOT care. I was only going to offer some thing that could heal the division, that is; IF one actually existed.

You have shown so far that there is NO actual division anyway. Therefore, that means that I have SHOWN HOW to heal THIS do called "division".

By the way it will soon be discovered HOW this remedy of fixing a seemingly apparent "division" will fix and heal ALL supposed apparent "divisions". Of which there are NONE really as "division" is just an illusion, which you have just proven True by your complete and utter inability to show ANY division at all.
Sipping coffee....read response to the other poster.
I did. That has absolutely NOTHING to do with the 'division of the sexes', which is what I have been talking about.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8628
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Dontaskme »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:56 am Real simple question: What solutions are available that allows a healing of the division between the sexes in our time? This is considering both sides saying "you are wrong" does not appear to work.

Should men and women just start by apologizing to eachother and say "These are chaotic times, neither of know what we are doing, how can we move past this?"

And saying "it will never happen" is not a solution, but rather a negation...so I don't want to here what "can't" be done...that is a cheap cop-out as it is despair driven. I am tired of hearing "no", as "no" is not an answer.
I'd like to discuss this topic with you Eodnhoj7


It's true that none of us ever really know what we are doing, in that we are just doing whatever naturally and spontaneously comes as doing does in the immediate present moment - it's not like life is a dress rehearsal. I don't think any one can be wrong because it's not like we can change what we've done once it's done, there is no time machine to go back and do what's done differently.

In the present immediate moment there is just what's happening. In the moment there is no room to say ( 'this is not how we do it' ) in favor of ( 'this is how we do it' )

One of the problems of wanting outcomes to be a certain way is the suffering we cause to ourselves when we fail to accept things will always be just as they are, and that the way things are in the moment cannot be changed. And so wanting circumstances to be different than what they are is just feeding a dead energy by resurrecting it causing an unnecessary tension here now where there doesn't need to be one. Clinging onto the flow of life is our suffering, instead all we have to do is just allow life to flow in whatever direction it decides to flow and allowing that flow it's own freedom to be, then all we have to do is learn to let things go without looking back at what is no longer relevant.

The answer to this problem is to learn to let go of what can never be still, everything just want's it's freedom, energy just want's to be free to be the way it is...every word, thought, feeling, emotion, belief, action, or reaction is just an energy doing what energy does.
Non-judgment is the natural default position of the natural flow of life, the only true harmony within the course of beingness.

But when we favor one outcome over another by rejecting the one we don't like in favor of the one we do is why we suffer, from always wanting situations to be favorable when in reality this cannot be possible, since there is just what's arising in any given moment.
The thing is, no one has ever been alive before, so it's not like one comes already equipped with a perfect instruction manual on how to be in the world or to know exactly how to interact with others, especially the opposite sex.



.
barbarianhorde
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:46 pm

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by barbarianhorde »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:48 am Define your context of proof so I can provide an answer in context.
Ah I tripped and fell with my nose in the butter. Well my context is basically hipster land-Holland where all the hipster dads are parading their newborn babies while their slut-wives are drinking white wines in their pornshoes. Basically the more affluent neighourhoods have a lot of white babies, who are however being raised in questionable ways.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:53 am What babies, the western worlds population growth is being replaced by muslims population growth...in some regions the wests growth is in the negative. Plus increase in living together scenarios, over marriage which provides a tax exempt status (ie saving money)...it all screams "I dont trust you, but stay around so I dont feel alone and bored".....
Not that this is a proof of the division between the sexes - I rather think sex is an expression of the division of the sexes and the prozac-, fps-and-Netflix induced state you refer to has eliminated he gender-gap and is therefore sterile - but yes. Muslims are on an actively orchestrated campaign to overrun Europe, a plan that has been a thousand years in the making. If they weren't a group of people using all means in its power to reduce themselves back to the Stone Age (since the great wise man Al Ghazali it is literally forbidden to combine two observations in a rational argument because truth can only arrive from God in Revelation), they would even stand a chance of making a home here. But as it is they are seeming to well, just be guaranteeing a return to masculinity on the side of the "indigenous Europeans" down the line. I don't know how long that line is.
Last edited by barbarianhorde on Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 2235
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Sculptor »

I usually find that mutual orgasms tend to heal this question.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6220
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:07 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:56 am Real simple question: What solutions are available that allows a healing of the division between the sexes in our time? This is considering both sides saying "you are wrong" does not appear to work.

Should men and women just start by apologizing to eachother and say "These are chaotic times, neither of know what we are doing, how can we move past this?"

And saying "it will never happen" is not a solution, but rather a negation...so I don't want to here what "can't" be done...that is a cheap cop-out as it is despair driven. I am tired of hearing "no", as "no" is not an answer.
I'd like to discuss this topic with you Eodnhoj7


It's true that none of us ever really know what we are doing, in that we are just doing whatever naturally and spontaneously comes as doing does in the immediate present moment - it's not like life is a dress rehearsal. I don't think any one can be wrong because it's not like we can change what we've done once it's done, there is no time machine to go back and do what's done differently.

In the present immediate moment there is just what's happening. In the moment there is no room to say ( 'this is not how we do it' ) in favor of ( 'this is how we do it' )

One of the problems of wanting outcomes to be a certain way is the suffering we cause to ourselves when we fail to accept things will always be just as they are, and that the way things are in the moment cannot be changed. And so wanting circumstances to be different than what they are is just feeding a dead energy by resurrecting it causing an unnecessary tension here now where there doesn't need to be one. Clinging onto the flow of life is our suffering, instead all we have to do is just allow life to flow in whatever direction it decides to flow and allowing that flow it's own freedom to be, then all we have to do is learn to let things go without looking back at what is no longer relevant.

The answer to this problem is to learn to let go of what can never be still, everything just want's it's freedom, energy just want's to be free to be the way it is...every word, thought, feeling, emotion, belief, action, or reaction is just an energy doing what energy does.
Non-judgment is the natural default position of the natural flow of life, the only true harmony within the course of beingness.

But when we favor one outcome over another by rejecting the one we don't like in favor of the one we do is why we suffer, from always wanting situations to be favorable when in reality this cannot be possible, since there is just what's arising in any given moment.
The thing is, no one has ever been alive before, so it's not like one comes already equipped with a perfect instruction manual on how to be in the world or to know exactly how to interact with others, especially the opposite sex.



.
I never stated all relationships are in a state of division, I am stating that currently there is a division between what the sexes assume of eachother and part of this is the low birth rate, low marriage rate, continual change in partners (of both sides) in favor of temporary gratification, etc. This can be observed in western culture when using traditional ethics (founded in buddhism as well) when compared to the flourishing of Islam (as following this system of ethics).
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6220
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

barbarianhorde wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:33 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:48 am Define your context of proof so I can provide an answer in context.
Ah I tripped and fell with my nose in the butter. Well my context is basically hipster land-Holland where all the hipster dads are parading their newborn babies while their slut-wives are drinking white wines in their pornshoes. Basically the more affluent neighourhoods have a lot of white babies, who are however being raised in questionable ways.

Okay, my context is traditional marriage values with Islam being the current embodiment of those values using birth and marriage rates as the example. I am not arguing Islam is or is not the faith, but rather they represent the current increase on a move towards traditional gender roles.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:53 am What babies, the western worlds population growth is being replaced by muslims population growth...in some regions the wests growth is in the negative. Plus increase in living together scenarios, over marriage which provides a tax exempt status (ie saving money)...it all screams "I dont trust you, but stay around so I dont feel alone and bored".....
Not that this is a proof of the division between the sexes - I rather think sex is an expression of the division of the sexes and the prozac-, fps-and-Netflix induced state you refer to has eliminated he gender-gap and is therefore sterile - but yes. Muslims are on an actively orchestrated campaign to overrun Europe, a plan that has been a thousand years in the making. If they weren't a group of people using all means in its power to reduce themselves back to the Stone Age (since the great wise man Al Ghazali it is literally forbidden to combine two observations in a rational argument because truth can only arrive from God in Revelation), they would even stand a chance of making a home here. But as it is they are seeming to well, just be guaranteeing a return to masculinity on the side of the "indigenous Europeans" down the line. I don't know how long that line is.
I agree to this point, but we are basically agreeing with eachother from different angles.
barbarianhorde
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:46 pm

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by barbarianhorde »

To be frank I simply do not know what is happening.

I think the problem that there massively is can perhaps only be solved by massive interbreeding between muslims and nonmuslims, for which the muslim women have to liberate themselves -
And for this to happen they must have something to take that risk for - nonmuslim men must become more appealing.
Which means, I think, more value-fixed and ready for whatever.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8628
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Dontaskme »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:51 pm I never stated all relationships are in a state of division,
Neither did I
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:51 pmI am stating that currently there is a division between what the sexes assume of eachother and part of this is the low birth rate, low marriage rate, continual change in partners (of both sides) in favor of temporary gratification, etc. This can be observed in western culture when using traditional ethics (founded in buddhism as well) when compared to the flourishing of Islam (as following this system of ethics).
Assumptions made of what are only ever other peoples different beliefs that differ from you're own will never be healed as long as there is the persistent belief that there are differences to be believed. ALL beliefs are lies. The explanations we tell ourselves about our own behaviors are almost always wrong.

As long as there is belief, that belief automatically gives birth to the seed of doubt in the believing mind, and that's the only division right there. There is no healing remedy for the mind. What the mind does there is no cure for. Best not to mind. Assumptions born of the mind are doomed to fail, in other words that which is born of thought/ that are nothing more than conceptual ideas conceived in the mind of men and women will be destructive.

The plus side of all of this, is that One simply has no way of knowing that other people are conscious, and that's the problem right there, that's where the idea of division comes in, assuming other people are separate from you. It's really that simple.

The opposite sexes are mirror images of each other, they are each others mirror, as one cannot see or know themselves without their counterpart self...One cannot see it's original face, one can only see it's face in the face of another, which is it's own reflection, reflecting back at itself. It's what's known as the consciousness / mind mirror trick.

It's all just the one love action dreaming difference where there is none.





.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6220
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:07 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:51 pm I never stated all relationships are in a state of division,
Neither did I
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:51 pmI am stating that currently there is a division between what the sexes assume of eachother and part of this is the low birth rate, low marriage rate, continual change in partners (of both sides) in favor of temporary gratification, etc. This can be observed in western culture when using traditional ethics (founded in buddhism as well) when compared to the flourishing of Islam (as following this system of ethics).
Assumptions made of what are only ever other peoples different beliefs that differ from you're own will never be healed as long as there is the persistent belief that there are differences to be believed. ALL beliefs are lies. The explanations we tell ourselves about our own behaviors are almost always wrong.

This is assumed, and an explanation^^^^


Statistically relationships, relative to the measuring point of traditional marriage standards previously promoted are going in western countries...this can be googled: millenials and marriage. What is happening is that Islamic values, which do embody this traditional mindset from a different angle, are increasing.

Western relationships have a lower marriage and reproduction rate than there Islamic counter parts.


As long as there is belief, that belief automatically gives birth to the seed of doubt in the believing mind, and that's the only division right there. There is no healing remedy for the mind. What the mind does there is no cure for. Best not to mind. Assumptions born of the mind are doomed to fail, in other words that which is born of thought/ that are nothing more than conceptual ideas conceived in the mind of men and women will be destructive.

This is an assumption and an explanation of the mind ^^^^^^

The plus side of all of this, is that One simply has no way of knowing that other people are conscious, and that's the problem right there, that's where the idea of division comes in, assuming other people are separate from you. It's really that simple.

This is assumed explanation by the mind.

The opposite sexes are mirror images of each other, they are each others mirror, as one cannot see or know themselves without their counterpart self...One cannot see it's original face, one can only see it's face in the face of another, which is it's own reflection, reflecting back at itself. It's what's known as the consciousness / mind mirror trick.

Hence why neither women or men are being specifically blamed over the other.

It's all just the one love action dreaming difference where there is none.

And dreams exist they cause living things to twitch in there sleep.




.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8628
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:33 am I usually find that mutual orgasms tend to heal this question.
I doubt that very much. For the mere mention of the word ''HEAL'' implies there is a separation from the the true nature of yourself...albeit an illusion, as any thought of separation is but a figment of the imagination, created within the mind of concepts.

Mutual orgasms just create attachment and addiction.

Which is suffering, as I am willing to suffer for my pleasure and pain.

If it's 'my' pleasure or 'my' pain - I am in division. I am in the realm of addiction and attachment..aka my MIND

No one can give you an orgasm, you don't give yourself an orgasm. That is the division right there.

The YOU experiencing pleasure or pain knows no division, knows no attachment, knows no suffering.

The notion of ''heal'' is born out of the notion something is ''sick'' and this is the activity of a divided mind, or I and other, when in truth there is no I because there is no other than I

Detatch from the need to attach and see there is no divide between what is seemingly seen as opposites..there simply is no divide, no sick that needs healing between the sexes except within the idea of separation...albeit illusory.

Only the hurt one can hurt another.

Awakening to the true undivided self of being arises here only when you have had enough of all the hurting.

Please don't hurt me.




.

.
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 2235
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:22 am
Mutual orgasms just create attachment and addiction.
.
Attachment is the opposite of division. QED I am right.

Since when has attachment been a negative?
People who are scared of attachment are really scared of loss, because they are scared of death.
If you live your life to the full, then death should be occasioned by the maximum loss. If you die with no loss, you die alone having achieved nothing worthwhile.
User avatar
Dontaskme
Posts: 8628
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:07 pm

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:28 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:22 am
Mutual orgasms just create attachment and addiction.
.
Attachment is the opposite of division. QED I am right.
Maybe you are right, so what? makes no difference to me how you see things from you're own perspective, each to their own thoughts. The thinker is the only one identified with it's own thought stream, you are the one that creates your own meaning to your thoughts. You are the only one authoring your own reality how you see it.

You said mutual orgasms heal the division between the sexes. To form a mutually experiencing orgasm is to attach oneself to another in the experience of a mutual orgasm. There is no knowledge of division without knowing it's opposite.
Sculptor wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:28 pmSince when has attachment been a negative?
I never implied attachment was a negative, it can be very positive if the attachment is being enjoyed mutually by both sexes.
Sculptor wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:28 pmPeople who are scared of attachment are really scared of loss, because they are scared of death.
I hardly think having no desire to form attachments is born out of the fear of death. Your barking up the wrong tree with that idea.
Right now, I have no desire to form an attachment to the opposite sex, that doesn't mean I fear death. What it does mean is the complete opposite. Attachment to another would be the fear of the loss of my own freedom. I have no addictions in my life. I don't feel like without this or that I would live in fear of death. I have no need for another person to be in my life. If I had that need, then I might live in fear of losing that need that I long to have, by not having that need fulfilled, and that's the only loss here, the loss of having my desires fulfilled. Desire then fuels addiction, and if you don't get your daily fix, what then? Suffering right?

If I want something in my life I will have it, but I don't live thinking I need it, or that if I don't have it I will die. Quite frankly, I couldn't give a toss about dying, so speak for yourself why don't you.

So why would I cause not only myself but another persons suffering, why would I want to put myself through suffering if I didn't have to?
What the heck has this got to do with death and dying. I'm dying everyday, I'm never the same person twice. We're all going to die one day whoopeeeeeee, get over it. I could die at any moment I don't know what's going to happen next, I can only know what's happening now, and right now is always just perfect unless I think otherwise.
Sculptor wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:28 pmIf you live your life to the full, then death should be occasioned by the maximum loss. If you die with no loss, you die alone having achieved nothing worthwhile.
I don't even know what you've said means, so it's irrelevant to how I would live my life from here.

As far as I see it, you're born alone, you live alone, and you die alone, and I'm absolutely fine with that, and that does not mean I'm not achieving anything worthwhile. I can have or do what ever I want in my life if I so desire it to be in my life, and if I don't want something, then that's because I have no desire for it.

The thing with you and I Sculpture is that we both think differently about things that's all.



.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sculptor
Posts: 2235
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:16 pm
The thing with you and I Sculpture is that we both think differently about things that's all.



.
If you mean I speak to the topic of the thread and you do not then yes I agree.
Post Reply