What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Age
Posts: 5144
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:56 am Real simple question: What solutions are available that allows a healing of the division between the sexes in our time? This is considering both sides saying "you are wrong" does not appear to work.

Should men and women just start by apologizi9ng to eachother and say "These are chaotic times, neither of know what we are doing, how can we move past this?"

And saying "it will never happen" is not a solution, but rather a negation...so I don't want to here what "can't" be done...that is a cheap cop-out as it is despair driven. I am tired of hearing "no", as "no" is not an answer.
What division do you see and assume there is?

I certainly do not see any division at all.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6220
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:25 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:56 am Real simple question: What solutions are available that allows a healing of the division between the sexes in our time? This is considering both sides saying "you are wrong" does not appear to work.

Should men and women just start by apologizi9ng to eachother and say "These are chaotic times, neither of know what we are doing, how can we move past this?"

And saying "it will never happen" is not a solution, but rather a negation...so I don't want to here what "can't" be done...that is a cheap cop-out as it is despair driven. I am tired of hearing "no", as "no" is not an answer.
What division do you see and assume there is?

I certainly do not see any division at all.
So you assume no division from your point of view?
Age
Posts: 5144
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:50 pm
Age wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:25 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:56 am Real simple question: What solutions are available that allows a healing of the division between the sexes in our time? This is considering both sides saying "you are wrong" does not appear to work.

Should men and women just start by apologizi9ng to eachother and say "These are chaotic times, neither of know what we are doing, how can we move past this?"

And saying "it will never happen" is not a solution, but rather a negation...so I don't want to here what "can't" be done...that is a cheap cop-out as it is despair driven. I am tired of hearing "no", as "no" is not an answer.
What division do you see and assume there is?

I certainly do not see any division at all.
So you assume no division from your point of view?
NO. I NEVER assumed any such thing. But what I did actually do was, OBVIOUSLY, ask you a clarifying question, which you have, OBVIOUSLY, attempt to divert away from.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6220
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:50 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:50 pm
Age wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:25 pm

What division do you see and assume there is?

I certainly do not see any division at all.
So you assume no division from your point of view?
NO. I NEVER assumed any such thing. But what I did actually do was, OBVIOUSLY, ask you a clarifying question, which you have, OBVIOUSLY, attempt to divert away from.
(Sipping coffee)

Actually you made a claim that there is no division...then I asked if you assume this. To which you say no, without defining why except that you do not see it, but using your angle of awareness is still an assumed reference point for measurement...thus making an assumption.

(Sipping coffee)

What division do I see?

High divorce rates, failed families, sexual exploitation from both sides, false expectations as to what constitutes a relationship from both sides, oppression (patriarchy/feminism) from both sides, a general sense of paranoia and the inability for people to commit to reproduction which is now being replaced by other cultures specifically speaking the muslims.

That is part of the definition as to why, and can be further elaborated on.

(Sipping coffee).
Age
Posts: 5144
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pm
Age wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:50 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:50 pm
So you assume no division from your point of view?
NO. I NEVER assumed any such thing. But what I did actually do was, OBVIOUSLY, ask you a clarifying question, which you have, OBVIOUSLY, attempt to divert away from.
(Sipping coffee)

Actually you made a claim that there is no division...
I agree.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pmthen I asked if you assume this.
I agree.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pmTo which you say no,
I agree.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pmwithout defining why except that you do not see it,
I agree. So far no issues at all here, except I did NOT know that I had to define any thing extra to a 'yes'/'no' question other than provide you with a 'yes' or a 'no' answer, which I obviously did do.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pm but using your angle of awareness is still an assumed reference point for measurement...thus making an assumption.
If you believe this is TRUE, then it MUST BE true, and so what I claim could not be any thing other than an assumption, correct?

Are you at all aware that it would not matter what was said or put in front of you, that, because of that BELIEF which you obviously are so strongly holding onto and would die for, then you would form absolutely ANY sort of "reason" or "argument for" to insist that 'it' is just an assumption?

It would not matter how illogical or nonsensical some thing is, if it supports your own already held onto belief, then you will say it or use it.

So, there is absolutely NO use in me saying any thing at all. Even when I have clearly stated that I agree wholeheartedly with you, you will still keep fighting for your own self believing assumed "argument".

If you do not like that I provided an example of 'what is not assumed', which you obviously can not refute, then, plain and simply, do not ask for examples.

Also, you have reached the conclusion that no matter what any one sees or says, then whatever view is expressed come from an individual "angle of awareness" and EVERY "angle of awareness" IS an assumed "reference point for measurement", and therefore an assumption is being made. SO, you have now covered ABSOLUTELY EVERY THING, which makes what you ASSUME absolutely True, Right, and Correct (from YOUR "angle of awareness"), which, by the way, I have ALREADY agreed wholeheartedly with YOU.

It does NOT matter how illogical some thing is, as long as it is so called "evidence" and supports your own BELIEF as being True, then it is RIGHT by you. So, once again, well done. You have achieved what you said out to do. The "trilemma problem theory" is a real and true thing, which can not be falsified.

As your argument stands now, all you have to do is ask some one a 'yes'/'no' question, and when they provide you with a 'yes' or a 'no' answer, then you can tell them; See you are using your angle of awareness, which is still an assumed reference point for measurement...thus making an assumption. So, EVERY thing IS assumed, and therefore I am right and you are wrong. I win and you lose, you might add. Just to make sure they KNOW. (But if they KNOW, then, to me it is NOT an assumption at all. But obviously this does NOT count and is NOT taken into consideration at all. It just does NOT matter at all).
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pm(Sipping coffee)

What division do I see?

High divorce rates, failed families, sexual exploitation from both sides, false expectations as to what constitutes a relationship from both sides, oppression (patriarchy/feminism) from both sides, a general sense of paranoia and the inability for people to commit to reproduction which is now being replaced by other cultures specifically speaking the muslims.

That is part of the definition as to why, and can be further elaborated on.

(Sipping coffee).
I still do not see how 'differences in thought' leads to the conclusion that you have made that there is a "Division between the Sexes", but I thank you very much for clarifying what divisions you do see.

If, as you say that you can further elaborate, then can you please explain how those 'differences of thoughts' is perceived to be a "Division between the Sexes"? Where is the line actually drawn between two sexes? Where do 'you' draw that line? In other words, separate the two sexes into two distinctly different things, and then we can look at IF there really is an actual and real "Division between the Sexes" OR IF you are just assuming there is one, which is obviously just what you are doing anyway.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6220
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:45 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pm
Age wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:50 am

NO. I NEVER assumed any such thing. But what I did actually do was, OBVIOUSLY, ask you a clarifying question, which you have, OBVIOUSLY, attempt to divert away from.
(Sipping coffee)

Actually you made a claim that there is no division...
I agree.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pmthen I asked if you assume this.
I agree.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pmTo which you say no,
I agree.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pmwithout defining why except that you do not see it,
I agree. So far no issues at all here, except I did NOT know that I had to define any thing extra to a 'yes'/'no' question other than provide you with a 'yes' or a 'no' answer, which I obviously did do.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pm but using your angle of awareness is still an assumed reference point for measurement...thus making an assumption.
If you believe this is TRUE, then it MUST BE true, and so what I claim could not be any thing other than an assumption, correct?

Are you at all aware that it would not matter what was said or put in front of you, that, because of that BELIEF which you obviously are so strongly holding onto and would die for, then you would form absolutely ANY sort of "reason" or "argument for" to insist that 'it' is just an assumption?

It would not matter how illogical or nonsensical some thing is, if it supports your own already held onto belief, then you will say it or use it.

So, there is absolutely NO use in me saying any thing at all. Even when I have clearly stated that I agree wholeheartedly with you, you will still keep fighting for your own self believing assumed "argument".

If you do not like that I provided an example of 'what is not assumed', which you obviously can not refute, then, plain and simply, do not ask for examples.

Also, you have reached the conclusion that no matter what any one sees or says, then whatever view is expressed come from an individual "angle of awareness" and EVERY "angle of awareness" IS an assumed "reference point for measurement", and therefore an assumption is being made. SO, you have now covered ABSOLUTELY EVERY THING, which makes what you ASSUME absolutely True, Right, and Correct (from YOUR "angle of awareness"), which, by the way, I have ALREADY agreed wholeheartedly with YOU.

It does NOT matter how illogical some thing is, as long as it is so called "evidence" and supports your own BELIEF as being True, then it is RIGHT by you. So, once again, well done. You have achieved what you said out to do. The "trilemma problem theory" is a real and true thing, which can not be falsified.

As your argument stands now, all you have to do is ask some one a 'yes'/'no' question, and when they provide you with a 'yes' or a 'no' answer, then you can tell them; See you are using your angle of awareness, which is still an assumed reference point for measurement...thus making an assumption. So, EVERY thing IS assumed, and therefore I am right and you are wrong. I win and you lose, you might add. Just to make sure they KNOW. (But if they KNOW, then, to me it is NOT an assumption at all. But obviously this does NOT count and is NOT taken into consideration at all. It just does NOT matter at all).
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pm(Sipping coffee)

What division do I see?

High divorce rates, failed families, sexual exploitation from both sides, false expectations as to what constitutes a relationship from both sides, oppression (patriarchy/feminism) from both sides, a general sense of paranoia and the inability for people to commit to reproduction which is now being replaced by other cultures specifically speaking the muslims.

That is part of the definition as to why, and can be further elaborated on.

(Sipping coffee).
I still do not see how 'differences in thought' leads to the conclusion that you have made that there is a "Division between the Sexes", but I thank you very much for clarifying what divisions you do see.

If, as you say that you can further elaborate, then can you please explain how those 'differences of thoughts' is perceived to be a "Division between the Sexes"? Where is the line actually drawn between two sexes? Where do 'you' draw that line? In other words, separate the two sexes into two distinctly different things, and then we can look at IF there really is an actual and real "Division between the Sexes" OR IF you are just assuming there is one, which is obviously just what you are doing anyway.
I dont take you thoughts as something worth responding to anymore, other than with a (sipping coffee). This is what you will get out of me from now on (sipping coffee).
Age
Posts: 5144
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:03 pm
Age wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:45 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pm

(Sipping coffee)

Actually you made a claim that there is no division...
I agree.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pmthen I asked if you assume this.
I agree.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pmTo which you say no,
I agree.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pmwithout defining why except that you do not see it,
I agree. So far no issues at all here, except I did NOT know that I had to define any thing extra to a 'yes'/'no' question other than provide you with a 'yes' or a 'no' answer, which I obviously did do.
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pm but using your angle of awareness is still an assumed reference point for measurement...thus making an assumption.
If you believe this is TRUE, then it MUST BE true, and so what I claim could not be any thing other than an assumption, correct?

Are you at all aware that it would not matter what was said or put in front of you, that, because of that BELIEF which you obviously are so strongly holding onto and would die for, then you would form absolutely ANY sort of "reason" or "argument for" to insist that 'it' is just an assumption?

It would not matter how illogical or nonsensical some thing is, if it supports your own already held onto belief, then you will say it or use it.

So, there is absolutely NO use in me saying any thing at all. Even when I have clearly stated that I agree wholeheartedly with you, you will still keep fighting for your own self believing assumed "argument".

If you do not like that I provided an example of 'what is not assumed', which you obviously can not refute, then, plain and simply, do not ask for examples.

Also, you have reached the conclusion that no matter what any one sees or says, then whatever view is expressed come from an individual "angle of awareness" and EVERY "angle of awareness" IS an assumed "reference point for measurement", and therefore an assumption is being made. SO, you have now covered ABSOLUTELY EVERY THING, which makes what you ASSUME absolutely True, Right, and Correct (from YOUR "angle of awareness"), which, by the way, I have ALREADY agreed wholeheartedly with YOU.

It does NOT matter how illogical some thing is, as long as it is so called "evidence" and supports your own BELIEF as being True, then it is RIGHT by you. So, once again, well done. You have achieved what you said out to do. The "trilemma problem theory" is a real and true thing, which can not be falsified.

As your argument stands now, all you have to do is ask some one a 'yes'/'no' question, and when they provide you with a 'yes' or a 'no' answer, then you can tell them; See you are using your angle of awareness, which is still an assumed reference point for measurement...thus making an assumption. So, EVERY thing IS assumed, and therefore I am right and you are wrong. I win and you lose, you might add. Just to make sure they KNOW. (But if they KNOW, then, to me it is NOT an assumption at all. But obviously this does NOT count and is NOT taken into consideration at all. It just does NOT matter at all).
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:57 pm(Sipping coffee)

What division do I see?

High divorce rates, failed families, sexual exploitation from both sides, false expectations as to what constitutes a relationship from both sides, oppression (patriarchy/feminism) from both sides, a general sense of paranoia and the inability for people to commit to reproduction which is now being replaced by other cultures specifically speaking the muslims.

That is part of the definition as to why, and can be further elaborated on.

(Sipping coffee).
I still do not see how 'differences in thought' leads to the conclusion that you have made that there is a "Division between the Sexes", but I thank you very much for clarifying what divisions you do see.

If, as you say that you can further elaborate, then can you please explain how those 'differences of thoughts' is perceived to be a "Division between the Sexes"? Where is the line actually drawn between two sexes? Where do 'you' draw that line? In other words, separate the two sexes into two distinctly different things, and then we can look at IF there really is an actual and real "Division between the Sexes" OR IF you are just assuming there is one, which is obviously just what you are doing anyway.
I dont take you thoughts as something worth responding to anymore, other than with a (sipping coffee). This is what you will get out of me from now on (sipping coffee).
If you are unable to elaborate on or clarify your own thoughts, then that is fine with me. I already totally understand WHY you can not do it. I was just seeing if you could or not.

By the way, what does '(sipping coffee)' actually mean, to you?
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6220
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:59 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:03 pm
Age wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:45 am

I agree.



I agree.



I agree.



I agree. So far no issues at all here, except I did NOT know that I had to define any thing extra to a 'yes'/'no' question other than provide you with a 'yes' or a 'no' answer, which I obviously did do.



If you believe this is TRUE, then it MUST BE true, and so what I claim could not be any thing other than an assumption, correct?

Are you at all aware that it would not matter what was said or put in front of you, that, because of that BELIEF which you obviously are so strongly holding onto and would die for, then you would form absolutely ANY sort of "reason" or "argument for" to insist that 'it' is just an assumption?

It would not matter how illogical or nonsensical some thing is, if it supports your own already held onto belief, then you will say it or use it.

So, there is absolutely NO use in me saying any thing at all. Even when I have clearly stated that I agree wholeheartedly with you, you will still keep fighting for your own self believing assumed "argument".

If you do not like that I provided an example of 'what is not assumed', which you obviously can not refute, then, plain and simply, do not ask for examples.

Also, you have reached the conclusion that no matter what any one sees or says, then whatever view is expressed come from an individual "angle of awareness" and EVERY "angle of awareness" IS an assumed "reference point for measurement", and therefore an assumption is being made. SO, you have now covered ABSOLUTELY EVERY THING, which makes what you ASSUME absolutely True, Right, and Correct (from YOUR "angle of awareness"), which, by the way, I have ALREADY agreed wholeheartedly with YOU.

It does NOT matter how illogical some thing is, as long as it is so called "evidence" and supports your own BELIEF as being True, then it is RIGHT by you. So, once again, well done. You have achieved what you said out to do. The "trilemma problem theory" is a real and true thing, which can not be falsified.

As your argument stands now, all you have to do is ask some one a 'yes'/'no' question, and when they provide you with a 'yes' or a 'no' answer, then you can tell them; See you are using your angle of awareness, which is still an assumed reference point for measurement...thus making an assumption. So, EVERY thing IS assumed, and therefore I am right and you are wrong. I win and you lose, you might add. Just to make sure they KNOW. (But if they KNOW, then, to me it is NOT an assumption at all. But obviously this does NOT count and is NOT taken into consideration at all. It just does NOT matter at all).



I still do not see how 'differences in thought' leads to the conclusion that you have made that there is a "Division between the Sexes", but I thank you very much for clarifying what divisions you do see.

If, as you say that you can further elaborate, then can you please explain how those 'differences of thoughts' is perceived to be a "Division between the Sexes"? Where is the line actually drawn between two sexes? Where do 'you' draw that line? In other words, separate the two sexes into two distinctly different things, and then we can look at IF there really is an actual and real "Division between the Sexes" OR IF you are just assuming there is one, which is obviously just what you are doing anyway.
I dont take you thoughts as something worth responding to anymore, other than with a (sipping coffee). This is what you will get out of me from now on (sipping coffee).
If you are unable to elaborate on or clarify your own thoughts, then that is fine with me. I already totally understand WHY you can not do it. I was just seeing if you could or not.

By the way, what does '(sipping coffee)' actually mean, to you?
It means sipping coffee...(sipping coffee).....
Age
Posts: 5144
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:00 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:59 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:03 pm

I dont take you thoughts as something worth responding to anymore, other than with a (sipping coffee). This is what you will get out of me from now on (sipping coffee).
If you are unable to elaborate on or clarify your own thoughts, then that is fine with me. I already totally understand WHY you can not do it. I was just seeing if you could or not.

By the way, what does '(sipping coffee)' actually mean, to you?
It means sipping coffee...(sipping coffee).....
In other words, it could also mean you do not want to learn any thing more than what you already "KNOW" to be true. Or, in other words, for you, you do not want learn any thing more than you already ASSUME to be true.
barbarianhorde
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:46 pm

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by barbarianhorde »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:56 am Real simple question: What solutions are available that allows a healing of the division between the sexes in our time? This is considering both sides saying "you are wrong" does not appear to work.

Should men and women just start by apologizing to eachother and say "These are chaotic times, neither of know what we are doing, how can we move past this?"

And saying "it will never happen" is not a solution, but rather a negation...so I don't want to here what "can't" be done...that is a cheap cop-out as it is despair driven. I am tired of hearing "no", as "no" is not an answer.
I am not aware of a division between the sexes. I see division between liberals and between a lot of groups but people are still forming relationships and having babies together. Where is your proof there is a division between the sexes?
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6220
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

barbarianhorde wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:53 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:56 am Real simple question: What solutions are available that allows a healing of the division between the sexes in our time? This is considering both sides saying "you are wrong" does not appear to work.

Should men and women just start by apologizing to eachother and say "These are chaotic times, neither of know what we are doing, how can we move past this?"

And saying "it will never happen" is not a solution, but rather a negation...so I don't want to here what "can't" be done...that is a cheap cop-out as it is despair driven. I am tired of hearing "no", as "no" is not an answer.
I am not aware of a division between the sexes. I see division between liberals and between a lot of groups but people are still forming relationships and having babies together. Where is your proof there is a division between the sexes?
Define your context of proof so I can provide an answer in context.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6220
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:09 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:00 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:59 am

If you are unable to elaborate on or clarify your own thoughts, then that is fine with me. I already totally understand WHY you can not do it. I was just seeing if you could or not.

By the way, what does '(sipping coffee)' actually mean, to you?
It means sipping coffee...(sipping coffee).....
In other words, it could also mean you do not want to learn any thing more than what you already "KNOW" to be true. Or, in other words, for you, you do not want learn any thing more than you already ASSUME to be true.
Sipping coffee...
Age
Posts: 5144
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:17 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Age »

Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:49 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:09 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:00 am

It means sipping coffee...(sipping coffee).....
In other words, it could also mean you do not want to learn any thing more than what you already "KNOW" to be true. Or, in other words, for you, you do not want learn any thing more than you already ASSUME to be true.
Sipping coffee...
Do you do that, instead of writing any thing worthwhile here, because, as you have shown so far, you are incapable of explaining any actual 'division between the sexes'?
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6220
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

Age wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:20 am
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:49 am
Age wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:09 am

In other words, it could also mean you do not want to learn any thing more than what you already "KNOW" to be true. Or, in other words, for you, you do not want learn any thing more than you already ASSUME to be true.
Sipping coffee...
Do you do that, instead of writing any thing worthwhile here, because, as you have shown so far, you are incapable of explaining any actual 'division between the sexes'?
Sipping coffee...who said I take you seriously enough to provide a reason why? Tell me what proof is first so I can give you an answer relative to the context you are applying.
Eodnhoj7
Posts: 6220
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:18 am

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Eodnhoj7 »

barbarianhorde wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:53 pm
Eodnhoj7 wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:56 am Real simple question: What solutions are available that allows a healing of the division between the sexes in our time? This is considering both sides saying "you are wrong" does not appear to work.

Should men and women just start by apologizing to eachother and say "These are chaotic times, neither of know what we are doing, how can we move past this?"

And saying "it will never happen" is not a solution, but rather a negation...so I don't want to here what "can't" be done...that is a cheap cop-out as it is despair driven. I am tired of hearing "no", as "no" is not an answer.
I am not aware of a division between the sexes. I see division between liberals and between a lot of groups but people are still forming relationships and having babies together. Where is your proof there is a division between the sexes?
What babies, the western worlds population growth is being replaced by muslims population growth...in some regions the wests growth is in the negative. Plus increase in living together scenarios, over marriage which provides a tax exempt status (ie saving money)...it all screams "I dont trust you, but stay around so I dont feel alone and bored".....
Post Reply