What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:18 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:16 pm
The thing with you and I Sculpture is that we both think differently about things that's all.

If you mean I speak to the topic of the thread and you do not then yes I agree.
Yes, I mean speaking to the subject topic of the thread, that's what we are both doing aren't we?

We are speaking to the writer of this thread topic aren't we...are we not reading the same words, and making our own interpretations of what those words mean? and then discussing our meanings with each other?

Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:25 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:18 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:16 pm
The thing with you and I Sculpture is that we both think differently about things that's all.

If you mean I speak to the topic of the thread and you do not then yes I agree.
Yes, I mean speaking to the subject topic of the thread, that's what we are both doing aren't we?

We are speaking to the writer of this thread topic aren't we...are we not reading the same words, and making our own interpretations of what those words mean?

THREAD: "What Will Heal the Division between the Sexes?"

You figure it out.
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:33 am I usually find that mutual orgasms tend to heal this question.

Erm, Sculptor, having sex/mutual orgasms with female cats doesn't count. The thread is do do with male and female human beings.

Dachshund
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dachshund wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:14 pm
Sculptor wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:33 am I usually find that mutual orgasms tend to heal this question.

Erm, Sculptor, having sex/mutual orgasms with female cats doesn't count. The thread is do do with male and female human beings.

Dachshund
I wouldn't know I've never fucked a cat. Just how small is your dick? ROTFLMFHO
Dachshund

Post by Dachshund »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:30 pm

Dachshund
Ten inches "on the slack."

Dachshund
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Multiple orgasms? That's a creative answer, Sculptor! BLISS truly is transformative. In each situation there are many ways to perceive and feel and respond -- if one chooses bliss, chances are that will transfer to those around them, and then everyone is more happy and agreeable. :D

Another thing that is healing is for men to stop acting like they are a god's gift to women and the world, just because they have something dangling between their legs. I mean, really, how stupid. And maybe if you're a man, you don't realize how many men talk down to women. Doing that shows a profound level of ignorance. Just because women have been oppressed for eons (such that many of them hardly know themselves), doesn't erase the reality that female energy is extraordinarily amazing and powerful and gifted in very important ways. Men should be honoring us, just as they themselves want to be honored. That would be a huge step forward. Along with getting rid of archaic ideas about how women should be or speak. Fuck that.

The biggest turn on for most women is to be treated with honor. Men who think their power and appeal with women is in the size of their dick, or simply the fact that they're a male, are laughable.

If men treat women like queens, then women will treat men like kings...and everybody will be happy, and blissed out. :D
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dachshund wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:58 am
Sculptor wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:30 pm

Dachshund
Ten inches "on the slack."

Dachshund
We all know you cant get it up. No need to advertise it.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:27 am Multiple orgasms? That's a creative answer, Sculptor! BLISS truly is transformative. In each situation there are many ways to perceive and feel and respond -- if one chooses bliss, chances are that will transfer to those around them, and then everyone is more happy and agreeable. :D
I said "mutual", though multiple is good too. It seems to me that at that moment there is no division of the sexes.

Another thing that is healing is for men to stop acting like they are a god's gift to women and the world, just because they have something dangling between their legs. I mean, really, how stupid.
Agreed. But I think those sorts of men tend to shoot and leave. A good mutual orgasm requires understanding and a certina selflessness.
And maybe if you're a man, you don't realize how many men talk down to women. Doing that shows a profound level of ignorance. Just because women have been oppressed for eons (such that many of them hardly know themselves), doesn't erase the reality that female energy is extraordinarily amazing and powerful and gifted in very important ways. Men should be honoring us, just as they themselves want to be honored. That would be a huge step forward. Along with getting rid of archaic ideas about how women should be or speak. Fuck that.
Indeed

The biggest turn on for most women is to be treated with honor. Men who think their power and appeal with women is in the size of their dick, or simply the fact that they're a male, are laughable.
Sadly, some women get off on being persecuted. A think I could never participate in, having seen it in the home as a child.

If men treat women like queens, then women will treat men like kings...and everybody will be happy, and blissed out. :D
I'm for the republic. No monarchy for me. Equals rule.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:27 am

The biggest turn on for most women is to be treated with honor.
Oh really?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:14 am
Lacewing wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:27 am Multiple orgasms? That's a creative answer, Sculptor! BLISS truly is transformative. In each situation there are many ways to perceive and feel and respond -- if one chooses bliss, chances are that will transfer to those around them, and then everyone is more happy and agreeable. :D
I said "mutual", though multiple is good too. It seems to me that at that moment there is no division of the sexes.
Oops... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, mutual too!!!

Feeling "oneness" feels good. When I'm around people, I'm focused on their energy and spirit first and foremost. So maybe (in a way) I'm striving for all moments to be orgasmic with a sense of oneness.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:30 am
Lacewing wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:27 am The biggest turn on for most women is to be treated with honor.
Oh really?
You disagree? What turns you on, Veggie? I'm guessing nothing.
vegetariantaxidermy

Lacewing wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:34 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:30 am
Lacewing wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:27 am The biggest turn on for most women is to be treated with honor.
Oh really?
You disagree? What turns you on, Veggie? I'm guessing nothing.
You seem to know what 'turns on most women'. It's not something I have any interest in discussing on here (and it's 'honour').
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:57 pm You seem to know what 'turns on most women'. It's not something I have any interest in discussing on here (and it's 'honour').
Hey, I'm allowed to offer my opinion which is based on my friendships with many women throughout my life. Your experience may be different. Instead of acting like you're an honorary member of the PC Spelling Police, why don't you offer your insights that are apparently in disagreement with my perspective and the point I was simply trying to make?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Lacewing wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:33 pm
Sculptor wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:14 am
Oops... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, mutual too!!!

Feeling "oneness" feels good. When I'm around people, I'm focused on their energy and spirit first and foremost. So maybe (in a way) I'm striving for all moments to be orgasmic with a sense of oneness.
Sounds like you could end up exhausted!
vegetariantaxidermy

Lacewing wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:13 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:57 pm You seem to know what 'turns on most women'. It's not something I have any interest in discussing on here (and it's 'honour').
Hey, I'm allowed to offer my opinion which is based on my friendships with many women throughout my life. Your experience may be different. Instead of acting like you're an honorary member of the PC Spelling Police, why don't you offer your insights that are apparently in disagreement with my perspective and the point I was simply trying to make?
All I said was 'oh really?' and your predictable response was nasty and personal. I've had female friends in my life too and have (more than enough) sisters, and never, EVER have we discussed our sex lives in any sort of detail. Women just don't want to hear about other women's sex. The 'Sex and the city' TV series is a garbage male fantasy, written by a male, based on a toilet paper 'novel' (which was based on a rubbish column by a budget brand 'journalist'). It depicts women as shallow morons who do nothing more than sit around discussing their sex lives and obsessing over men and penis sizes (or perhaps that's an 'American thing'?). Unlike others on here I can see right through your carefully cultivated 'spiritual earth goddess'/coquettish, people-loving, free-spirited nymph facade.
As for spelling, I could effortlessly switch to American bad spelling if I wanted to. It's not difficult. It's only arrogance that makes Americans spell in the offensive way that they do. Funnily enough I was just reading something that had a sentence with the word 'ass' in it. As it was written by an American it wasn't immediately obvious if the writer was using the word correctly, or as the obnoxious way Americans insist on spelling 'arse'. Working out 'which' ended up wasting several unnecessary seconds of my valuable time.