Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:27 am

Arising_uk wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:33 pm
Then there are pretty much no 'English' left as the Saxon's had a fair say in things as did the Danes and Normans and the Celts are still around as are some of the Picts and there's still a chink of Roman I'd be bound. It's why we're British now whether the Scots like it or not. Now maybe they won't and the UK will split so that leaves England and Wales on it's own and it'll be interesting to see what comes from that or maybe we're going all the way back down to the regions but right now there is only one nationality here and that's British whether johnny foreigner understands it or not.
Most people would only be vaguely aware of genetic connection. It's about who you strongly identify as, through history, parentage, genetics, peers, emotional and historic connectedness...your 'spiritual home' if you like. People often have a strong sense of connection to places they've never been simply because of ancestral connection. Why do black Americans call themselves 'African American'? If you are happy with no identity then good for you. Scots, Welsh and Irish seem to have a good idea of who they are. I doubt if any of them would say 'British' if asked.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:56 am

Quit trolling my thread with the enthnography of the British Isles. Haklyut settled the damn case centuries ago, don't need a lesser primer from Brits trying to balance out what teachers told them in school when they barely paid any attention.

Back to the Tranny issue at hand.

Trixie, you suck. Reason you such is because you make up all sorts of crazy arguments to defend a position you yourself knows is indefensible. Stand up and admit it, become a authentic human.

davidm

Post by davidm » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:15 am

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:56 am
Back to the Tranny issue at hand.
:lol:

There's only a "tranny" issue in your infantile mind.

davidm

Post by davidm » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:46 am

I guess this place is just a sign of the times. The election of Cheeto Benito and the rise of junior Benitos across Europe has encouraged all sorts of vermin to crawl out of their tawdry little corners and vomit their bile on message boards.

One would have hoped for a little more pushback here from intelligent people, but it ain't happening.

Oh well.

Sir-Sister-of-Suck

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:59 am

davidm wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:46 am
I guess this place is just a sign of the times. The election of Cheeto Benito and the rise of junior Benitos across Europe has encouraged all sorts of vermin to crawl out of their tawdry little corners and vomit their bile on message boards.

One would have hoped for a little more pushback here from intelligent people, but it ain't happening.
...My response to you was about as measured, nuanced and diplomatic as it could have been. I don't see how it could have alienated you so much. I actually support the trans community and did push back against the OP, as well as others in this thread, but I guess what you really want is just an unconditional allegiance to every inch of the status quo.

I also have nothing to do with trump.

EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:47 am

No intelligent people here, had there been intelligent people here, it would of quickly of been noted I'm not anti-trans, and that the trans member here is pro-Trump, and that the Tranny who is Pro-Trump as well as I, don't like the Nazi like rhetoric of SJWs. Re-evaluate your positions, have some situational awareness, and stop being so twistedly bigoted. Most of the world and it's happenings apparently sits just outside of your old stock world view. Put your thinking caps on, practice he old dialectics a bit more, try to comprehend the nature of the argument here. We are having a philosophical discussion here, not a review of your petty mindsets. The Euro way is rarely the right way. Get with the 21st century.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:45 am

Sir-Sister-of-Suck wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:59 am
davidm wrote:

...My response to you was about as measured, nuanced and diplomatic as it could have been. I don't see how it could have alienated you so much. I actually support the trans community and did push back against the OP, as well as others in this thread, but I guess what you really want is just an unconditional allegiance to every inch of the status quo.

(I don't always agree with you but you do hit the nail on occasion.)
The 'Progressive' lobby is like that. You must conform to their ideology in how you express yourself, or be forced to listen to Mr. Beeandr trotted out tediously. Even agreeing with them isn't enough if it's not done in exactly the way they think you should agree with them.
I was 'feminist' 'anti-bully' 'anti-racist' 'anti-facist' 'pro-equality' 'anti-war' long before those morons formed their collective little clique. I was just brought up in that sort of household and it was taken for granted without even really thinking about it.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:07 pm

Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:09 am
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:08 pm
I use the term tranny. I use the term shemale. I hate SJWs telling me what to do.
Not really telling him what he 'can't' say, I'm just pointing out how he might be a bit of a hypocrite by saying it.
But the term tranny is the same as the word nigga
*Hard "ER" at the end. People don't typically take an issue with 'nigga'.
I know some trannies, they dont care about being called trannies.
Its only the pent up Nun-types that do, just like who Pent up SJW schools ban the word nigga.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:10 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:45 am
Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:59 am
davidm wrote:

(I don't always agree with you but you do hit the nail on occasion.)
The 'Progressive' lobby is like that. You must conform to their ideology in how you express yourself, or be forced to listen to Mr. Beeandr trotted out tediously. Even agreeing with them isn't enough if it's not done in exactly the way they think you should agree with them.
I was 'feminist' 'anti-bully' 'anti-racist' 'anti-facist' 'pro-equality' 'anti-war' long before those morons formed their collective little clique. I was just brought up in that sort of household and it was taken for granted without even really thinking about it.
Same here. I was the one who got Christopher Columbus banned from society, now these SJWs are stealing my work and taking credit for what I did 5 years ago. Love how society likes to lag behind me, then act like they had an original idea.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:16 pm

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:47 am
No intelligent people here, had there been intelligent people here, it would of quickly of been noted I'm not anti-trans,

Really?

You just said "Trannies are full of it."

Look at this quote.
If a Tranny said "enough bullshit, I'm not a woman, just a homo man who likes dress up" I would accept it as that, and in most situations wouldn't be bothered.
You are so ignorant and full of shit lol. Some trannies aren't even homos, they want to be lesbians, not homo men. And what about bisexuals?

But you have a goldmine of these. You say shit like trannies shouldn't be allowed surgery, or to live a normal female lifestyle, and call them a bunch of "homo men who like to dress up" then say you aren't anti-trans. ITS MORE THAN JUST ABOUT FUCKING DRESS UP. Try to research this at more than a 3rd grade level.

Also, I am 90% sure that you are Turd Fergeson is you, unless he is actually dead.

EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:25 am

I'm more than 90% sure Turd Ferguson is me too, but we can never be sure in this day of age of dress up and pretending. You ended up adopting most of Turd's positions after he left, despite protests while he was around, along with Fixed, so he can't be too bad of a man.

And nobody is stopping gays. Or bisexuals. And I've noted a few times already that not all cross dressers are homos, and definitely not all homos are cross dressers. Don't turn this into a gay thing, this is about the enforced projection of non-biological traits upon a people. Nazis used to claim they were the master race, legislated it even, and punished coercively those who couldn't fit the mold. How much real evidence that could survive scientific scrutiny actually existed for it? Hitler was full of shit, but few cared to contest it. It was a privledged group, so called Aryans, who got to run around slinging all sorts of jumbo jumbo.

Everything I said can be contested, but it will be difficult as hell to do so as I can reasonably assert proof or supporting facts from other sources to support my position. I'm pointing out that most of this sexuality centered around Trannies mostly involves elaborate bullshit propositions. I've only seen a handful of cases on YouTube where people reasonably delve into the mentality, explaining it as a disorder, but that they honestly think they have a mixup neurochemically. Might very well be the case, but they also note most playing around with the lifestyle are utterly full of shit.

Why should a society fundamentally change their ethics to accommodate abstract, changing superstitions in regards to the what and why of a group that has no real obvious foundation in biology, who's anatomy is so very opposite of what they claim they are, and demands that everyone's else accommodate their view. Everyone has to change..... despite the increasingly obvious fact that not much that is solid actually underlines what is actually going on.

Note I'm sympathetic to actual concrete, identifiable syndromes, especially ones that pop up across very different cultures. I'm not sympathetic at all for fake ubermensch biologies, where people proclaim they are physically special or different without any real proof. The handicap, such as the paralyzed are, so I support wheel chair ramps and priority parking, because I don't want to be cruel and force these people to crawl into stores or when fro, the far backside of mega parking lots, but we can generally determine via medical science if someone qualifies, and society adjusts. I don't think most Trannies do qualify though, and leaves a nasty crack in the wall for liberals to exploit and invent new biologies, making the, separate and superior to the rest of society, like a Indian Godman who excels at Yoga. It's absolute bullshit, and the phenomena goes on completely uncontested. Left always tosses around One Dimensional Men, Proletariate Class Struggle, Ubermensch, etc etc etc. In Iran, the Ayatollahs are considered perfect men, and have the right to circumvent laws and mores. What makes them perfect? Can't be canonical knowledge, as they often dispute one another.... gnosis? In other societies, people are arbitrarily denounced as inferior, without much investigation, and are near always maltreated. I've only seen one ethical theory (Zeno's early Stoicism, via Arius Didymus) where the worthy and worthless are separated, but the worthy sage isn't given a godly status, and the worthless punished or maltreated. Still happened in reality, but was rare. Most of the time, societies rip these subgroups to pieces. Idiots are applauded in their place. It goes against the principle of fairness, or republican meritocracy, and is downright dishonest.

Yet.... has Turd Ferguson ever mistreated you? Didn't he support you when others mocked you? When others abandoned you in banning? Did you not applaud him at his funeral?

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:06 am

Look if you want to hear the rap about the transsexuals come straight to the source. I am the current genius of society, overall Oracle, philosopher and Sage of human behavior and thought.

I am not like the sea of Youtubers who post trans vids. Nor am I the sea of bought politician Pharmaceutical phonies who run the Psych wards.

What I say about Human psychology is the real deal.

And I can say this, EOTH, you have a lot of misconceptions.

EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:23 am

Yeah, I picked up a lot of misconceptions from those years I lived in San Francisco.... (note to those earlier in the thread screaming I never encountered a Tranny)

Know the bullshit off, use Ockham's Razor, and admit who you are at a bare minimum. You are not that Androgenous Chaos Pony, like you are swearing up in down in PMs right now, but just a bisexual cross dresser. Lots of them exist. I'm just a straight male. Coming out of a closet doesn't mean you gotta build up a fantasy land to live in, and demand everyone else participate in it. This isn't different from Sauwelios being traumatized he is a boring middle class Dutch Guy, and needs to be worshipped as a Godman Philoospher, like that priest from the movie "There Will Be Blood" or Hitler prancing around as a the ultimate self righteous dick, declaring himself the Furher of the Masterrace cause he read Nietzsche and was a hobo artist after the war. It is all deeply unhealthy bullshit.

Yes, underlining cross genderism, when no proof exist it is the actual case, is a mental disorder, absolutely default. It's delusional, but as delusions go it isn't a terrible one, but as philosophers we need to take a stance against this dangerous trend. Very few people are special. Husain Bolt is special, as a excellent runner, but he is only as special as his best race, and outside the race track is a regular person. He shouldn't have his ego buffed up in other areas. Same goes for Fixed Cross's necrosexual obsession with Caesar.... Caesar was a excellent general for his time, but shouldn't of been applauded past what we can verify for him. One can have empathy for the weak, and praise as well as pike on responsibilities for the great and strong, but we need always be realistic about how we approach both directions. Best foundation is taking a individual not as what they want to be, but as who they can be verified to be. If we discover they are more, show that respect. If we find they are less, remember the Golden Rule, and support them in their weakness if possible and reasonable. I've never demeaned you are a human, only what is delusional about you. Far too many fools are in a rush to support this fantasy of yours as if it is sacred. The man is sacred, not his vices. His virtues are applauded, but falling short shouldn't be the cause of celebration in any sane society. We don't live in a sane society, but rather a very sick and demented one. You are a grown man, fooling with childish concepts.

This is the essence of Stoicism. I'm not pushing the Bible on you, but pure philosophy. A philosopher doesn't go with the tide, but sets the trends of society. He is a champion of the truth. I denounce your bullshit, but also declare you a brother to all men, and ask for you to embrace your birthright, you Man of La Mancha.

GreatandWiseTrixie

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:34 am

I am not a Brother to men but Lord of men. Let's say hypothetically, that you are telling the truth that I am some kind of tranny. Let's say hypothetically, that I was too lazy to wear makeup one day, and accidentally encounter a random homeless person I never met. This person is a black homeless person. And I give him 5 dollars. And he says, thank you brother. It's like...I'm not your brother, I'm not your sister, I'm just a Human being and I don't really want to talk to you because, it's awkward to talk to strangers, it's even awkward when I talk to my friends. And let's say hypothetically that I am half black. It doesn't make me one of him.

Also, I don't watch the movie of La Mancha.

Second you make it hard for me to want to educate you when you attack me like this. Education takes time. First I have to make a thread about men and women. Because like bruce lee your cup is full, you must empty the cup, you must empty your ego to get to Understanding. And you seem low in that category right now.

Second Stoicism disgusts me, I am a supervillian demonic serpent goddess of Trixter goditude. I am not some Pathetic square man pants I am a divine and Beautiful shegoddess antihero and some may even call me villian, even though I am no more than Maleficient a victim of a cruel people.

EchoesOfTheHorizon

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:45 am

Ba ba ba buulllllllllllllllllshit!

So, let's be honest. Why do you have to project the delusions of grandure? Why can't you be a normal, grounded man, who just happens to like wearing women's attire, swinging in any direction for sexual partners? You gotta build up a labyrinth of bullshit. You are compensating for things? For pain? Trauma? Or are you trying to create excitement because you feel you are otherwise boring or unattractive? Your obsession with cucks and submissiveness, being in control and glamourized with all the advantages you proclaim the opposite sex has.