Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Post Reply
User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1587
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:35 am

Greta wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:32 am
I agree, Trixie, gender is overrated.
Thankyou.

EchoesOfTheHorizon
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:45 am

I see SSoS has some common points with me. I agree that it is binary, in that hermaphrodites lean towards one or the other, and even asexuals have some sexual characteristics, but it is the convienance of merely categorizing one as both (knowing they are likely sterile and not going to start their own sex/species via self replication) or none. I don't have the time to run a blood and DNA test on every Patty I see to figure out how the birth defects spread. I generally don't much care.... well I do, but I care more for their privacy, than my curiosity on such matters. They are real people in the end, deserving of human respect.

But if we take Trixie's position, of four, we have to point out it is more than that, as some people are going to have some truely freaky pseudo-cancerous organs that just turned out terribly wrong, so wrong we can't guess and the doctors call their buddy doctors down the hall to just stare at it, with a shocked expression, never seeing that sort of shit before. Weird anatomy does happen. But I sure the hell am not inventing a special pronoun for such people, and forcing society to change to give them a special place. Asexual people you general ignore, and hermies you stare at with the corner of your eye, acting like it is all cool, not a issue, like seeing a Siamese Twin. Nothing weird here, make sure they see you acting normal to make them feel normal.

But yeah, at root, it is a binary, if you had the time, you can point out what percentage of organs are more male than female in serious birth defects, such as merged twins, that have one brain, one body. It is always scientifically calculable.

User avatar
Greta
Posts: 3234
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:10 am

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by Greta » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:52 am

What is scientifically calculable would be the number of genitals in intersexed infants that were altered to have them fit into one gender or another, except that I think such records would be hard to access.

When it comes to people's lives, your calculations mean nothing. For a person who is the minority, the claim that their minority status means they don't matter and should be subsumed by the majority denies their individuality. It's a form of personal tyranny. As I said before, what's wrong with "live and let live?"

User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:06 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:31 am
Now the confusion happens when you realize that Chromosomes dont always determine sex. Some XY males are born with a vagina and look like a woman. But they are actually ASEX and cannot reproduce, but are actually FEMALE because they can be made unsterile.
I'm honestly not sure that an XY or XX chromosome lays out a clear standard, I just said there's always a clear inclination to one sex or the other, even in chromosomal abnormalities like turner syndrome. I'm not at all an expert in human biology, I just know there's good reason why scientists typically agree it's binary.
Gender is not real. This is because Gender relies on Stereotypes and Personality roles. Personality roles are component based and interchangable. What gender is a Female race car driver lesbian Who has feminine soft skin and warm boobs and lots of empathy for animals, but hairy legs?
That's not exactly what the concept of gender identity is about. It's not merely about social roles or personality stereotypes.

EchoesOfTheHorizon
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:37 am

I agree chromosomes would be a aspect, a crucial aspect of determining sex, but am fairly certain there is more to sex in the organelles than noting the chromosomes. A lot of micro processes that determines how the whole body regulates, grows, decays. A independent system synchronized in so many ways I doubt we are aware of them all yet.

But this is the right direction, looking deeper at the very esssense of the systems of a person, down to the cell, and deeper. Aspects you can't hide from science, like you can hide a Adam's apple with a scarf.

That builds to our larger systems, to micro to the micro. It is what makes penis' and nipple hair, vs a vag and bouncy boobies. Getting stuff sculpted surgically or getting a few injections that requires a ever increasing amount of injections to maintain a desired effect doesn't really qualify you as the opposite sex, at all. I can see valid reasons for such surgeries and injections for people with birth defects and bona fide injuries, like losing your cock in a house fire, or shutting the car door too quick..... surviving cancer, etc.... but other than something like that I generally look down on such surgeries as the ultimate in vanity. One rooted in a mental condition, requiring a doctor to break his Hippocratic Oath to first do no harm to proceed with. They shouldn't be enabling a disease. You don't help patients mutiliate themselves.

But people at the same time do dumber things, more cruel things. It isn't the highest concern of mine on the totem pole of corpncerns. Defeating ISIS ranks way, way higher. For people with full blown mental disorders, who really think they are the opposite sex, absolutely sincerely, no bullshitting whatsoever.... I likewise am sympathetic and feel sorry for. I wouldn't encourage them to hurt themselves with body mutiliation just because it will make them feel better anymore than I would give matches to a pyromaniac in a merciful measure to help them smooth their itch to make things burn.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6689
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:37 am

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:34 am

YOU DONT GET IT.

MALES NEEEED TO BE CULLED.
HAVING EQUAL AMOUNT OF MALES IS NOT HEALTHY IN A SOCIETY.
IF YOU WANT A WARLESS WORLD, THEN YOU NEED A HIGHER AMOUNT OF FEMALES THAN MALES.
HOW TO DO THIS? CONVERT THE MALES TO FEMALES.
BECAUSE MALES TEND TO BE COMPETITIVE AND HYPERMASCULINE BECAUSE THEY ARE INHERENTLY UNDESIRABLE DUE TO THEIR APPEARANCE. AND THIS CAUSES INFIGHTING IN A SOCIETY AND IT CANNOT FUNCTION. KIND OF LIKE THE DEGENERATE SOCIETY WHERE WE HAVE TODAY.
Right. Women are never warmongers :roll: 'Undesirable' to whom? Some are I suppose. So are some women. (Actually lots of both).

User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:53 am

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:37 am
That builds to our larger systems, to micro to the micro. It is what makes penis' and nipple hair, vs a vag and bouncy boobies. Getting stuff sculpted surgically or getting a few injections that requires a ever increasing amount of injections to maintain a desired effect doesn't really qualify you as the opposite sex, at all.
It's not really about becoming the opposite sex though, it's about wanting to be perceived and feel as the opposite sex to the best of your ability.
One rooted in a mental condition, requiring a doctor to break his Hippocratic Oath to first do no harm to proceed with. They shouldn't be enabling a disease. You don't help patients mutiliate themselves.
What if it was the most effective treatment against this dysphoria, and all other treatments of the condition simply don't work? Do you apply this same line of thinking against plastic surgery?

User avatar
Sir-Sister-of-Suck
Posts: 605
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by Sir-Sister-of-Suck » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:21 am

...You know, you're here saying that you feel sorry for them and how you're actually sympathetic towards them, but I don't know. The tone of your first post, and the fact that you keep using the term "tranny", in fact it seems that you're going out of your way to denigrate them in general, suggests to everyone that you're not really all that sympathetic to them.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1587
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:08 pm

I use the term tranny. I use the term shemale. I hate SJWs telling me what to do. There are a lot transsexuals I hate and who deserve to be punched in the nose. But by damn I will lay my life on the line to fight for transgender rights as human individuals. That doesn't mean I have to like every transgender person. I try to give the right pronouns to them. But the term tranny is the same as the word nigga, if it bothers them they need to nut up because I am so sick of this facist politically correct society.

Like, I'll see these goodie-two shoes, trying to walk on eggshells, talk to a transperson and be like, tripping over their words saying "Well, I understand you were born male- ooops Im sorrry...born a transwoman, I apologize, is born male offensive to you I wont use it." And then the transwomen say "Thankyou, yes I was born a FEMALE."

ITS LIKE. NO YOU WERENT BORN A FEMALE, SHUT THE F UP. IF YOU WERE BORN A FEMALE YOU WOULDNT EVEN BE TRANS. THE WHOLE POINT OF BEING TRANS IS TO TURN FROM MALE INTO A FEMALE.

And it is debateable if they actually turn into functional females...No they turn into STERILE females but we dont call sterile women not true women. Transsexuals turn into Cosmetic women. Imagine you are at a war museum, there is a Replica fighter jet, it can't fly, but it looks the same as a fighter jet. It would still be a fighter jet and easiest just to call it a fighter jet.
It's not really about becoming the opposite sex though, it's about wanting to be perceived and feel as the opposite sex to the best of your ability.
True.

Now when someone shames Trans technology conversion techniques, calls it vanity, they dont really understand Why it is neccesary. Because they are in a hypermasculine kind of mindset, the animal mindset of low self-consciousness. The animal gives little weight or consciousness to its own physical apperance. But a human has high self-consciousness, a higher desire for beauty and so they Desire to appear as a female, they have little tolerance for ugliness. To the animal, all of humankind is vanity. What is fine silverware, higher culture, to the animal?

Right. Women are never warmongers :roll: 'Undesirable' to whom? Some are I suppose. So are some women. (Actually lots of both).
I dont get what the significance of women being warmongers is. Second, males settle for ugly girls and women settle for medium guys. Many males are forced lonliness types against their consent, female lonliness is only due to her choice. Most criminals are male. The dating game is lopsided in women's favor. All of this is due to not having a higher amount of females than males in society. There are only 51% females in society, this is not enough.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6689
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:28 pm

In all honesty does anyone genuinely think of zir Jenner as a woman? Even they don't genuinely think of themselves as women because apparently women are part of another group known as 'cis'. But they are obviously free to do that, and to wear what they want, and do what they want with their bodies, but as sir said, 'don't expect everyone else to accept every bullshit claim', especially as the vast majority of people have never given them a second thought or would do them any harm, and those who want to harm them are sadistic shitheads who would be breaking the law anyway.

EchoesOfTheHorizon
Posts: 375
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:08 am

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by EchoesOfTheHorizon » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:32 pm

See, this is some of that bullshit I was talking about Trixs, Thanks for highlighting it for everyone to see.

And you don't turn from a man into a cosmetic woman, you become a man with cosmetics on, fooling nobody. You gotta have a lot of money and the right body type to convincingly turn from a man to the form of a woman without anyone knowing. Lots and lots and lots of money, damn good doctor, and lots of luck. 99% can't pull it off. Many don't even bother to try all that hard, some of these guys really should shave their face before donning a dress and heading to a mall. I don't like "women" sporting more facial hair than me. Lazy sloppy bastards. Why bother?

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1587
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:23 pm

EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:32 pm
See, this is some of that bullshit I was talking about Trixs, Thanks for highlighting it for everyone to see.

And you don't turn from a man into a cosmetic woman, you become a man with cosmetics on, fooling nobody. You gotta have a lot of money and the right body type to convincingly turn from a man to the form of a woman without anyone knowing. Lots and lots and lots of money, damn good doctor, and lots of luck. 99% can't pull it off. Many don't even bother to try all that hard, some of these guys really should shave their face before donning a dress and heading to a mall. I don't like "women" sporting more facial hair than me. Lazy sloppy bastards. Why bother?
I'd say 95% can't pull it off, 5% can.
Also, some genetic women have facial hair like men. But if society was more accepting of transwomen, we'd have better tech not the shitty tech we have now. Also it's because, doctors these days are generally retards. I know the average IQ of america has increased 20 points since the 1900's, but it seems like on average doctors are getting dumber.

Also you say why bother...well the reason they dont commit suicide is because they think of the future, they believe in futureuterus. And the other thing is, its better to be 50% less ugly and 50% beautiful than 100% ugly.

i mean lets say they dont pass. but they would rather be this than this.
Image

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6689
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:28 pm

GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:23 pm
EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:32 pm
See, this is some of that bullshit I was talking about Trixs, Thanks for highlighting it for everyone to see.

And you don't turn from a man into a cosmetic woman, you become a man with cosmetics on, fooling nobody. You gotta have a lot of money and the right body type to convincingly turn from a man to the form of a woman without anyone knowing. Lots and lots and lots of money, damn good doctor, and lots of luck. 99% can't pull it off. Many don't even bother to try all that hard, some of these guys really should shave their face before donning a dress and heading to a mall. I don't like "women" sporting more facial hair than me. Lazy sloppy bastards. Why bother?
I'd say 95% can't pull it off, 5% can.
Also, some genetic women have facial hair like men. But if society was more accepting of transwomen, we'd have better tech not the shitty tech we have now. Also it's because, doctors these days are generally retards. I know the average IQ of america has increased 20 points since the 1900's, but it seems like on average doctors are getting dumber.

Also you say why bother...well the reason they dont commit suicide is because they think of the future, they believe in futureuterus. And the other thing is, its better to be 50% less ugly and 50% beautiful than 100% ugly.
Proof that 'IQ' tests are bullshit pseudoscience.
re photo. In one she's smiling. That does tend to make a difference :roll:

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1587
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:30 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:28 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:23 pm
EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:32 pm
See, this is some of that bullshit I was talking about Trixs, Thanks for highlighting it for everyone to see.

And you don't turn from a man into a cosmetic woman, you become a man with cosmetics on, fooling nobody. You gotta have a lot of money and the right body type to convincingly turn from a man to the form of a woman without anyone knowing. Lots and lots and lots of money, damn good doctor, and lots of luck. 99% can't pull it off. Many don't even bother to try all that hard, some of these guys really should shave their face before donning a dress and heading to a mall. I don't like "women" sporting more facial hair than me. Lazy sloppy bastards. Why bother?
I'd say 95% can't pull it off, 5% can.
Also, some genetic women have facial hair like men. But if society was more accepting of transwomen, we'd have better tech not the shitty tech we have now. Also it's because, doctors these days are generally retards. I know the average IQ of america has increased 20 points since the 1900's, but it seems like on average doctors are getting dumber.

Also you say why bother...well the reason they dont commit suicide is because they think of the future, they believe in futureuterus. And the other thing is, its better to be 50% less ugly and 50% beautiful than 100% ugly.
Proof that 'IQ' tests are bullshit pseudoscience.
I found the new James bond game to be a more reliable test than IQ. It is called 007 legends. I did not think it was as good as Goldeneye64 because it had a modern feel to it similar to call of duty. It bombarded me with hordes of random, poorly lit enemies, with a restrictive aiming system. However it had some good moments. It featured random pop up puzzles. I could solve the puzzles in less than 1 minute. I think this is a better thing than the IQ test.

User avatar
GreatandWiseTrixie
Posts: 1587
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Re: Men Have Penises, Women Vaginas, and Trannies are Full of It

Post by GreatandWiseTrixie » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:31 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:28 pm
GreatandWiseTrixie wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:23 pm
EchoesOfTheHorizon wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:32 pm
See, this is some of that bullshit I was talking about Trixs, Thanks for highlighting it for everyone to see.

And you don't turn from a man into a cosmetic woman, you become a man with cosmetics on, fooling nobody. You gotta have a lot of money and the right body type to convincingly turn from a man to the form of a woman without anyone knowing. Lots and lots and lots of money, damn good doctor, and lots of luck. 99% can't pull it off. Many don't even bother to try all that hard, some of these guys really should shave their face before donning a dress and heading to a mall. I don't like "women" sporting more facial hair than me. Lazy sloppy bastards. Why bother?
I'd say 95% can't pull it off, 5% can.
Also, some genetic women have facial hair like men. But if society was more accepting of transwomen, we'd have better tech not the shitty tech we have now. Also it's because, doctors these days are generally retards. I know the average IQ of america has increased 20 points since the 1900's, but it seems like on average doctors are getting dumber.

Also you say why bother...well the reason they dont commit suicide is because they think of the future, they believe in futureuterus. And the other thing is, its better to be 50% less ugly and 50% beautiful than 100% ugly.
Proof that 'IQ' tests are bullshit pseudoscience.
re photo. In one she's smiling. That does tend to make a difference :roll:
well shes smiling cuz she aint buttugly anymore.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests