Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6938
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:14 am

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Spare me the self-righteous crocodile tears over being 'insulted'.
Was I crying? No, I was annoyed because you shit talk virtuality every forum member and discussion into the ground. (Does EVERYTHING have to be 'explained-by-numbers' to you?)
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You are just as insulting, in fact more so because it's dishonest and slimy.
Errrr, no. I think I owned up to guiltily liking the opportunity to shit-talk back. (The masochism was referring to doing it with you, as it's so dreary.) The shower helps wash away the sliminess.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: I was perfectly capable of thinking for myself even as a child so stick your patronising PC bullshit up your arse.
Be careful what you say in posts, then, as it can lead people to draw conclusions as to how fucked up you are.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:That really takes the cake when you start viewing a young child through your fogged-up PCscope.
I have a PCscope? Really?!! Oh my God, Santa usually sends candy cane! Yayyyyy! I have a PCscope! A 'PC'SCOPE! Now I can shove it up VT's arse! Might stop the continuous drivel of shit! (I'm yodelling this nonsense because I have no idea what you are talking about.)
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I was brought up pro-Israel actually. As I pointed out (but you seem to have trouble reading), the rigid kibbutz system of child-rearing is no longer practiced, and it's not as if all Israelis lived like that.
I didn't say they did. I merely pointed out that it was system where children didn't see their biological parents as much as YOU seem to think they should, and it hasn't ruined their lives. You are the one that then started shifting the whole argument to be about kibbutzes.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Even at their peak the Kibbutz system was never a standard way of life for the average Israeli. I would love to know which 'culture' you think the Kibbutz system represented.
And there you go again. You are banging on about the kibbutzes again, dragging the discussion away from the point you were so intent on poorly defending, about the overarching necessity of children to be with their biological mothers.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You are obviously too stupid to grasp even the simplest concept.
Not at all, although I admit it's hard to follow your meandering way of thinking, as you stray from the point of every discussion, and a little distracting when I have to pick my way through the litter of your insults, and navigate the sewage that spills out of your head, at the same time as having to requalify everything I've already said, because you have a penchant for bending out of shape, the meaning of everything that everyone else has to say.

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You don't mind offending mothers by saying the role of mother begins and ends with giving birth and after that the term is only subjective, yet you have a little PC hissyfit at some unPC comments that just happen to be true.
Not your finest put down, VT. It's so unspecific and meaningless as to make the put down null and void.

I didn't actually say that "the role of mother begins and ends with giving birth". I said that the only time a mother absolutely need be present is giving birth. It's a logical impossibility if she isn't, which is what I meant, you fool. Beyond that, if she rejects the child in post natal depression, or chooses to take off, or even dies in childbirth, whatever reason takes her away... no judgement on her... that child still stands the chance of a good life GIVEN LOVE AND CARE BY SOMEONE WHO ISN'T THEIR MOTHER. (Scuse the CAPS but I'm hoping it will remind you to stick to the point, which it hasn't so far). Now wheel on the mums I offended, if you would, so we can all laugh in your face, you numpty-dumpy.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:The PC aren't interested in what is true, only in what they perceive to be the 'correct' way to think.
I'm not being PC . I'm being commonsensical. What on earth makes you think my argument is PC? Do you even know what politically correct means? You seem to hurl it as an insult at absolutely everyone that challenges you. That, and feminist.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I've had enough of you. There is no argument.
There is only what you have to impose on the rest of us, presumably?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Children need their mothers. And if they can't have a mother then a substitute is always going to be just that--a substitute. Now if that offends the little cockles of your terribly PC heart, then tough titty, because nothing you say or do is ever going to change that. Take it up with mother nature.
Don't worry, I'll be here when your children come running to me for a little PC love, and foster care. I'll even let them play with my PCscope.
You are 'arguing' with yourself. I haven't even made any of the points you think you are 'disagreeing' with, because your reading comprehension skills are nonexistent. There was nothing to argue about in the first place which is par for the course with you. I see how you operate now. And try looking in the mirror sometime.

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by ForCruxSake » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:18 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Right. 'Not happy' means exactly the same thing as being 'cruelly abused and not cared for'.
I didn't say "cruelly". You really must stop bending things to fit what you want to kick the shit out of. But yes, an unhappy child could be experiencing 'abuse' or 'a lack of care'. It covers all bases.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I wish you would fuck off.
As if it's a prerequisite to making it happen. :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You don't have a clue what I'm talking about. I have no idea why.
I think it's because you communicate so poorly. It could be because you're so vile, it's hard to concentrate on what you're trying to say. I'm sure I'm not the only one who suffers from this where you are concerned. We could put it to a vote?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I think you must be mentally handicapped. You have my sympathy.
Rather that, than any more of your muddy thinking.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6938
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:31 am

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Right. 'Not happy' means exactly the same thing as being 'cruelly abused and not cared for'.
I didn't say "cruelly". You really must stop bending things to fit what you want to kick the shit out of. But yes, an unhappy child could be experiencing 'abuse' or 'a lack of care'. It covers all bases.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I wish you would fuck off.
As if it's a prerequisite to making it happen. :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:You don't have a clue what I'm talking about. I have no idea why.
I think it's because you communicate so poorly. It could be because you're so vile, it's hard to concentrate on what you're trying to say. I'm sure I'm not the only one who suffers from this where you are concerned. We could put it to a vote?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I think you must be mentally handicapped. You have my sympathy.
Rather that, than any more of your muddy thinking.
You used the word 'cruel'. 'It covers all bases'--are you trying to be funny? You aren't exactly a charmer yourself. Cheerio.

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by ForCruxSake » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:36 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: You are 'arguing' with yourself. I haven't even made any of the points you think you are 'disagreeing' with, because your reading comprehension skills are nonexistent. There was nothing to argue about in the first place which is par for the course with you. I see how you operate now. And try looking in the mirror sometime.
Well, I think you'll notice my modus operandi is to directly quote you before answering just to make clear that I am taking on board everything you are saying. Unlike you, who fails to answer the crux of the matter.

(Can't believe I have to caps lock again) The argument was that:

You thought: A CHILD NEEDS ONLY (OR PREDOMINANTLY) THEIR MOTHER, HOWEVER CAPABLE SHE MIGHT BE, OR NOT BE, TO LOOK AFTER THEM

I thought: A CHILD NEEDS LOVE AND CARE, AND THAT COULD COME FROM ANYONE WHO IS CAPABLE OF GIVING IT SUCCESSFULLY, MOTHER OR NOT

You are truly brain-damaged-bonkers, with a donkey kick to the head, to now attempt to back pedal your way out of this, and say there was no argument, given that so much has been posted.

When I look in the mirror my reflection ALWAYS smiles back with pride!

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6938
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:40 am

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: You are 'arguing' with yourself. I haven't even made any of the points you think you are 'disagreeing' with, because your reading comprehension skills are nonexistent. There was nothing to argue about in the first place which is par for the course with you. I see how you operate now. And try looking in the mirror sometime.
Well, I think you'll notice my modus operandi is to directly quote you before answering just to make clear that I am taking on board everything you are saying. Unlike you, who fails to answer the crux of the matter.

(Can't believe I have to caps lock again) The argument was that:

You thought: A CHILD NEEDS ONLY (OR PREDOMINANTLY) THEIR MOTHER, HOWEVER CAPABLE SHE MIGHT BE, OR NOT BE, TO LOOK AFTER THEM

I thought: A CHILD NEEDS LOVE AND CARE, AND THAT COULD COME FROM ANYONE WHO IS CAPABLE OF GIVING IT SUCCESSFULLY, MOTHER OR NOT

You are truly brain-damaged-bonkers, with a donkey kick to the head, to now attempt to back pedal your way out of this, and say there was no argument, given that so much has been posted.

When I look in the mirror my reflection ALWAYS smiles back with pride!
I haven't 'back pedaled' anywhere. 'Thought'. Not 'said'. :lol: :lol: You are quite the comedian.

Walker
Posts: 4776
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:00 am

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by Walker » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:49 am

No one can love a child more or better than the child's mother.
Not even the father.

This is because only the child's mother knows for sure that it is her's.

:shock:

:lol:

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by ForCruxSake » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:58 am

Walker wrote:No one can love a child more or better than the child's mother.
Not even the father.

This is because only the child's mother knows for sure that it is her's.

:shock:

:lol:
Yes and Jesus died to save us, aliens created life on this planet and cryptids walk and swim the earth, I know this because astrology says so! :roll:

Thank you for this interesting tenet from the sentimental scriptures of 'The World According to Vegetarian Taxidermy'. What you say has yet to be laid down as fact by science. "As long as an infant, in its early years, has some kind of secure attachment relationship, with an individual or individuals, who provide well for its care, with love, they need never miss having a mum or dad." (-direct quote from 'How I Fought Bullshit', by ForCruxSake. :lol: )

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by ForCruxSake » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:14 am

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: You are 'arguing' with yourself. I haven't even made any of the points you think you are 'disagreeing' with, because your reading comprehension skills are nonexistent. There was nothing to argue about in the first place which is par for the course with you. I see how you operate now. And try looking in the mirror sometime.
Well, I think you'll notice my modus operandi is to directly quote you before answering just to make clear that I am taking on board everything you are saying. Unlike you, who fails to answer the crux of the matter.

(Can't believe I have to caps lock again) The argument was that:

You thought: A CHILD NEEDS ONLY (OR PREDOMINANTLY) THEIR MOTHER, HOWEVER CAPABLE SHE MIGHT BE, OR NOT BE, TO LOOK AFTER THEM

I thought: A CHILD NEEDS LOVE AND CARE, AND THAT COULD COME FROM ANYONE WHO IS CAPABLE OF GIVING IT SUCCESSFULLY, MOTHER OR NOT

You are truly brain-damaged-bonkers, with a donkey kick to the head, to now attempt to back pedal your way out of this, and say there was no argument, given that so much has been posted.

When I look in the mirror my reflection ALWAYS smiles back with pride!
I haven't 'back pedaled' anywhere. 'Thought'. Not 'said'. :lol: :lol: You are quite the comedian.
Thank you. I still get paid occasionally to write comedy! (I know what you're thinking, VT.... but it's true.)

VT, don't you think it's just time to hold you're hand up and say you've not won this one, rather than put out more addled thinking.

You think that waving two words round in the air, like a magician, you can misdirect people away from what you have already 'said' as to what you 'think'? You're a monkey with a word stick that thinks it has a wand with which it can make sense.

You're also just a fool, whose arguments died several posts ago, who refuses to part peacefully or with grace, but has to haunt this thread with more bullshit.

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6938
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:47 am

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote: Well, I think you'll notice my modus operandi is to directly quote you before answering just to make clear that I am taking on board everything you are saying. Unlike you, who fails to answer the crux of the matter.

(Can't believe I have to caps lock again) The argument was that:

You thought: A CHILD NEEDS ONLY (OR PREDOMINANTLY) THEIR MOTHER, HOWEVER CAPABLE SHE MIGHT BE, OR NOT BE, TO LOOK AFTER THEM

I thought: A CHILD NEEDS LOVE AND CARE, AND THAT COULD COME FROM ANYONE WHO IS CAPABLE OF GIVING IT SUCCESSFULLY, MOTHER OR NOT

You are truly brain-damaged-bonkers, with a donkey kick to the head, to now attempt to back pedal your way out of this, and say there was no argument, given that so much has been posted.

When I look in the mirror my reflection ALWAYS smiles back with pride!
I haven't 'back pedaled' anywhere. 'Thought'. Not 'said'. :lol: :lol: You are quite the comedian.
Thank you. I still get paid occasionally to write comedy! (I know what you're thinking, VT.... but it's true.)

VT, don't you think it's just time to hold you're hand up and say you've not won this one, rather than put out more addled thinking.

You think that waving two words round in the air, like a magician, you can misdirect people away from what you have already 'said' as to what you 'think'? You're a monkey with a word stick that thinks it has a wand with which it can make sense.

You're also just a fool, whose arguments died several posts ago, who refuses to part peacefully or with grace, but has to haunt this thread with more bullshit.
He jumps up and down, red in the face, squeaky little voice squealing 'I won, I won'. You were squished under my stiletto days ago. Now run along and wash all that egg off your face sweetie.

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by ForCruxSake » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:50 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:VT, don't you think it's just time to hold you're hand up and say you've not won this one, rather than put out more addled thinking.

You think that waving two words round in the air, like a magician, you can misdirect people away from what you have already 'said' as to what you 'think'? You're a monkey with a word stick that thinks it has a wand with which it can make sense.

You're also just a fool, whose arguments died several posts ago, who refuses to part peacefully or with grace, but has to haunt this thread with more bullshit.
He jumps up and down, red in the face, squeaky little voice squealing 'I won, I won'. You were squished under my stiletto days ago. Now run along and wash all that egg off your face sweetie.
You see... more bullshit.

It's all about winning to you, not making sense. Crushing, not earning respect. Balls in your hand will never sire children. Women like you you will never be loved. There is an upside to this, which is actually a call back to the thread: we'll never have to worry about you mothering children.

(You see what I did there? I actually brought the conversation back to the original point after you walked that point through shit. It's a skill you could do with learning: sticking to the point. It might help if you take the stilettos off. It might also help me get the image of Viz's 'Fat Slags' out of my head.)

User avatar
vegetariantaxidermy
Posts: 6938
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:45 am
Location: Narniabiznus

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:04 pm

ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:VT, don't you think it's just time to hold you're hand up and say you've not won this one, rather than put out more addled thinking.

You think that waving two words round in the air, like a magician, you can misdirect people away from what you have already 'said' as to what you 'think'? You're a monkey with a word stick that thinks it has a wand with which it can make sense.

You're also just a fool, whose arguments died several posts ago, who refuses to part peacefully or with grace, but has to haunt this thread with more bullshit.
He jumps up and down, red in the face, squeaky little voice squealing 'I won, I won'. You were squished under my stiletto days ago. Now run along and wash all that egg off your face sweetie.
You see... more bullshit.

It's all about winning to you, not making sense. Crushing, not earning respect. Balls in your hand will never sire children. Women like you you will never be loved. There is an upside to this, which is actually a call back to the thread: we'll never have to worry about you mothering children.

(You see what I did there? I actually brought the conversation back to the original point after you walked that point through shit. It's a skill you could do with learning: sticking to the point. It might help if you take the stilettos off. It might also help me get the image of Viz's 'Fat Slags' out of my head.)
Oh my, such passionate misogyny. I do love it when the PC show their true colours. :D

ForCruxSake
Posts: 496
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:48 am

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by ForCruxSake » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:33 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: He jumps up and down, red in the face, squeaky little voice squealing 'I won, I won'. You were squished under my stiletto days ago. Now run along and wash all that egg off your face sweetie.
You see... more bullshit.

It's all about winning to you, not making sense. Crushing, not earning respect. Balls in your hand will never sire children. Women like you you will never be loved. There is an upside to this, which is actually a call back to the thread: we'll never have to worry about you mothering children.

(You see what I did there? I actually brought the conversation back to the original point after you walked that point through shit. It's a skill you could do with learning: sticking to the point. It might help if you take the stilettos off. It might also help me get the image of Viz's 'Fat Slags' out of my head.)
Oh my, such passionate misogyny. I do love it when the PC show their true colours. :D
So are you defining misogyny as 'the dislike of women who relish the thought of attacking others with their stilettos, who brag about it like pissed up Northern street gals'? You should have a word with Harper Collins about printing your own dictionary as you seem to have redefined words like words like 'misogyny', 'PC' and 'feminist'. Might I suggest a title: 'The Vegetarian Taxidermy Guide to Laughable Insults'?
Last edited by ForCruxSake on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Harbal
Posts: 3898
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:03 pm
Location: Yorkshire
Contact:

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by Harbal » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:46 pm

ForCruxSake wrote:You see what I did there?
The same thing you've been doing all along: making a pillock of yourself.

thedoc
Posts: 6425
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by thedoc » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:57 pm

Harbal wrote:
ForCruxSake wrote:You see what I did there?
The same thing you've been doing all along: making a pillock of yourself.
Oh my! Says the blind pot who can't see that he is not talking to a black kettle.

thedoc
Posts: 6425
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:18 pm

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by thedoc » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:00 pm

ForCruxSake wrote: I actually brought the conversation back to the original point after you walked that point through shit.
But that is VT's stock and trade, if you take that away she will have nothing.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests