Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

thedoc

Re: Should women focus more on jobs or children?

Post by thedoc »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Stating the obvious:
That you are completely bigoted, yes.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

thedoc wrote:
The truth can't be bigoted you moron. It just is. Take it up with the scientific research. Again, no sign of any kind of counter-argument from you. Just some lame disembodied insult hanging in cyberspace, lonely and forlorn, typical of the nasty little troll that you are.You and Hobbes should get married.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: So what you are saying is that 'mother' is now a meaningless term with no value, and it needs to be outlawed immediately by the PC wordpolice.s
run along and look up strawman.
If you think you know what it means come back and tell me, otherwise fuck off.
Why don't you just take a nice midnight stroll around town? I assume you must live in one of those glorious 'multi-cultural melting pot' paradises that you are always touting the virtues of..
And that is just your trouble. In the absence of any form of reason or argument, you have to make up shit about people so that you can try to bash them over the head with it.
And that is exactly why I told you to look up strawman.
Now fuck the fuck off.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

thedoc wrote:
On that we can agree.
vegetariantaxidermy

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
run along and look up strawman.
If you think you know what it means come back and tell me, otherwise fuck off.
Why don't you just take a nice midnight stroll around town? I assume you must live in one of those glorious 'multi-cultural melting pot' paradises that you are always touting the virtues of..
And that is just your trouble. In the absence of any form of reason or argument, you have to make up shit about people so that you can try to bash them over the head with it.
Now fuck the fuck off.
It's not difficult to bash hypocrites over the head. You are the one making up shit because you know you don't have any argument and you are too cowardly to even try. All you do is trot out the standard catch-cry of the nauseatingly PC, ''Bigot!'' ''Racist!'' when neither those have any relevance to whether something is true or not. Ok Hobbsy Wobbsy. You win. Mothers don't make the best mothers. It makes no difference if a child is brought up by a dog. That should warm the cockles of your tender little PC heart. And you fuck off!!
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Why don't you just take a nice midnight stroll around town? I assume you must live in one of those glorious 'multi-cultural melting pot' paradises that you are always touting the virtues of..
Now fuck the fuck off.
It's not difficult to bash hypocrites over the head.
Yes that's why thedoc and I agree how dreadful you have become recently, and how simple you are to hit.
vegetariantaxidermy

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Now fuck the fuck off.
It's not difficult to bash hypocrites over the head.
Yes that's why thedoc and I agree how dreadful you have become recently, and how simple you are to hit.
Pull the other one. This is what makes me sick about you and your ilk. You aren't genuine. You are simply following your PCagenda like any other religious nut-job. Oh. You and thedoc., the bible belt kkkristian racist moron agree. Doesn't that tell you something??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HYPOCRITE!
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: It's not difficult to bash hypocrites over the head.
Pull the other one. This is what makes me sick about you and your ilk. You aren't genuine. You are simply following your PCagenda like any other religious nut-job. Oh. You and thedoc., the bible belt kkkristian racist moron agree. Doesn't that tell you something??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HYPOCRITE!
BORING
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

thedoc wrote:
The truth can't be bigoted you moron. It just is. Take it up with the scientific research. Again, no sign of any kind of counter-argument from you. Just some lame disembodied insult hanging in cyberspace, lonely and forlorn, typical of the nasty little troll that you are.You and Hobbes should get married.
Non sequitur. One can believe the truth and still be a bigot. Though it's easier to believe a falsehood and be bigoted.
Harbal

Post by Harbal »

Hobbes' Choice wrote: Yes that's why thedoc and I agree
The religious halfwit and the abusive maniac, what a dynamic duo.
vegetariantaxidermy

thedoc wrote:
thedoc wrote:
Non sequitur. One can believe the truth and still be a bigot. Though it's easier to believe a falsehood and be bigoted.
Can you read at all? I really do feel sorry for you.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

thedoc wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: The truth can't be bigoted you moron. It just is. Take it up with the scientific research. Again, no sign of any kind of counter-argument from you. Just some lame disembodied insult hanging in cyberspace, lonely and forlorn, typical of the nasty little troll that you are.You and Hobbes should get married.
You really shouldn't feel anything for me, you don't know me at all, you only know and believe the stereotypes about Americans, and I'm not one of them. But it's OK you keep your delusions and be happy with them, I'm happy with me and what I have here in America.

BTW, just because you post it, doesn't make it true, in fact most of what you post is not true.
Hobbes' Choice

Post by Hobbes' Choice »

Harbal wrote:
There's no one who more embodies both qualities than your self. Not only is it true that every single post you have ever made here is abusive (though disguised through the media of what you think is humour); but also you are religious in your zeal of being a fucking clown.
thedoc

Post by thedoc »

Hobbes' Choice wrote:
Harbal wrote:
There's no one who more embodies both qualities than your self. Not only is it true that every single post you have ever made here is abusive (though disguised through the media of what you think is humour); but also you are religious in your zeal of being a fucking clown.
Well Hobbes got this one right, unlike Harbal who never gets anything right.
vegetariantaxidermy

thedoc wrote:
thedoc wrote:
You really shouldn't feel anything for me, you don't know me at all, you only know and believe the stereotypes about Americans, and I'm not one of them. But it's OK you keep your delusions and be happy with them, I'm happy with me and what I have here in America.

BTW, just because you post it, doesn't make it true, in fact most of what you post is not true.
That's funny. You often tell me you dislike me :D I would be offended if you didn't. Do you really think stereotypes recognise themselves as stereotypes? I honestly don't want to ever engage with you. It has pretty well always been you who chooses to engage with me, and you never have anything to say except make some catty one sentence (or at the most two) comment.
You have no reading comprehension, you don't understand a single sentence I write, so why on earth do you insist on following me around like a lovesick schoolboy?