The Prostitutive Transactionary Nature Of Women.

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

yiostheoy

Re: The Prostitutive Transactionary Nature Of Women.

Post by yiostheoy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:39 pm

Dalek Prime wrote:There are two types of feminism; the fake, liberal kind, and radical feminism, which is, give or take, worthwhile.

But that's neither here nor there, because I'm here to say that I really, really, like women! I mean, they just make me so damned h***y! :mrgreen:
Feminism is an entire Philosophy on its own first created by the visionary Mary Wollstonecraft (1759-1797).

If you are going to talk about Feminism you should at least know about her.

yiostheoy

Post by yiostheoy » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Greta wrote:I, and many other women are wealthier than our male partners.

I find there's a higher level of misogyny on philosophy forums than others. Perhaps, as has been suggested, it's just a matter of some nerds not being able to find a partner and getting bitter about it. I suspect many are only looking for women due to the stigmas around doing otherwise.
I suspect that misogyny on Philosophy websites is just more pseudo-philosophy by neophytes who don't know the difference between a fallacy and pure philosophical though, Greta.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:10 pm

yiostheoy wrote:
HaHaHa wrote:Thesis: My thesis is practically a simple one. Women only care about reproductive security only evolutionarily and therefore are naturally or biologically hardwired neurologically to go after men with wealth, power, and social affluence especially women of the top stock. In the common tongue this is what we call being money grubbing whores. This is a deeply rooted psychological mechanism in all women from the most beautiful to the most ugliest aesthetically speaking. Less influential or powerful women of a lesser stock will settle for less of course which goes into the sexual dynamic of lowered expectations that revolves around a variety of variables as well since sexual competition isn't limited in men whereas can be found in women also.

This behavior isn't limited to prostitutes or professional widows as it can be found amongst girlfriends, wives, daughters, sisters, and so on. I am not talking about a specific segment of the female population. I am talking about all females in general.
This O/P is really creepy and has not been back in a while.
I think he's someone called satyr who was permanently banned years ago.

uwot

Post by uwot » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:12 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I think he's someone called satyr who was permanently banned years ago.
Actually, Satyr is still listed as a member: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=797 It's not clear that any action was taken to prevent him from contributing. You can still read some of his posts, if you have a mind to. Here's an example:
[quote=""Satyr"]I love Nazism, bitch...move on.

That's all you need to know.
You are nothing but an empty husk....a gaping wound aching for fullfilment.
Be happy, dear..Big Brother is watchnig over you. He repalced God when He was prematurely declared dead.[/quote]
There's been a lot of drivel on this forum since then, but Satyr had his own fingerprint and none of it matches.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:25 pm

yiostheoy wrote:Feminism is an entire Philosophy on its own first created by the visionary Mary Wollstonecraft (1759-1797).

He surprises me! Nice.

Although one could argue that MW was just being a philosopher rather than positing a separate Philosophy for women as she was claiming that a world of Reason would support her proposals.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:26 pm

uwot wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I think he's someone called satyr who was permanently banned years ago.
Actually, Satyr is still listed as a member: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=797 It's not clear that any action was taken to prevent him from contributing. You can still read some of his posts, if you have a mind to. Here's an example:
[quote=""Satyr"]I love Nazism, bitch...move on.

That's all you need to know.
You are nothing but an empty husk....a gaping wound aching for fullfilment.
Be happy, dear..Big Brother is watchnig over you. He repalced God when He was prematurely declared dead.
There's been a lot of drivel on this forum since then, but Satyr had his own fingerprint and none of it matches.[/quote]
I think whoever posted this thread is sick and dangerous. When a male has that much pent-up hatred for women the result isn't going to be pretty.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:27 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
yiostheoy wrote:Feminism is an entire Philosophy on its own first created by the visionary Mary Wollstonecraft (1759-1797).

He surprises me! Nice.

Although one could argue that MW was just being a philosopher rather than positing a separate Philosophy for women as she was claiming that a world of Reason would support her proposals.
Shame he won't see that because you are on his ignore list. :)

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:30 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Shame he won't see that because you are on his ignore list. :)
:) I really don't care.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:43 pm

Arising_uk wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:Shame he won't see that because you are on his ignore list. :)
:) I really don't care.
I know that, but he will.

uwot

Post by uwot » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:45 pm

vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I think whoever posted this thread is sick...
That's Satyr for you...
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:...and dangerous.
...Maybe not.

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:55 pm

uwot wrote:
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:I think whoever posted this thread is sick...
That's Satyr for you...
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:...and dangerous.
...Maybe not.
He hasn't been here for awhile, so perhaps he found someone to hang up in his basement dungeon.

Greta

Post by Greta » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:54 pm

One visit where the OP posts an insane rant. A troll.

This is where moderation would come in handy.

Dalek Prime

Post by Dalek Prime » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:32 pm

yiostheoy wrote:
Dalek Prime wrote:There are two types of feminism; the fake, liberal kind, and radical feminism, which is, give or take, worthwhile.

But that's neither here nor there, because I'm here to say that I really, really, like women! I mean, they just make me so damned h***y! :mrgreen:
Feminism is an entire Philosophy on its own first created by the visionary Mary Wollstonecraft (1759-1797).

I love the way you assume I don't know about her, and how you just name drop her, without any point to.it, save telling me an historic fact, with no discussion why she is relevant anymore. You are such a doofus, it's incredible.

yiostheoy

Post by yiostheoy » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:00 pm

HaHaHa wrote:Thesis: My thesis is practically a simple one. Women only care about reproductive security only evolutionarily and therefore are naturally or biologically hardwired neurologically to go after men with wealth, power, and social affluence especially women of the top stock. In the common tongue this is what we call being money grubbing whores. This is a deeply rooted psychological mechanism in all women from the most beautiful to the most ugliest aesthetically speaking. Less influential or powerful women of a lesser stock will settle for less of course which goes into the sexual dynamic of lowered expectations that revolves around a variety of variables as well since sexual competition isn't limited in men whereas can be found in women also.

This behavior isn't limited to prostitutes or professional widows as it can be found amongst girlfriends, wives, daughters, sisters, and so on. I am not talking about a specific segment of the female population. I am talking about all females in general...
Po' girls go after money.

Nothing wrong with that.

They are just making the most out of their ass-ette's.

This actually gives rich nerds a great shot at reeling in a beauty.
Last edited by yiostheoy on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.

yiostheoy

Post by yiostheoy » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Greta wrote:One visit where the OP posts an insane rant. A troll.

This is where moderation would come in handy.
Moderation is a rat hole that you cannot win.

For everything else there is the ignore button.

Besides this wacko has not been back since March anyway.