~ Philosophical Benefits of a Niqab ~

Anything to do with gender and the status of women and men.

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: ~ Philosophical Benefits of a Niqab ~

Post by Walker »

People grow up in two ways.

- Make a lot of bread trying to kill the taste of the shit sandwiches you eat making the bread.

- Be your own boss and don’t eat the shit sandwiches, not even from clients. The clients worth having respect this. Many people have a whore mentality and don’t realize this.

People who master the first carry on even when they don't have to. It's all they know.

You can wear what you want in The United States, though pockets of The United States are changing.
Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.
I know you don't have the ability to grow-up.
Describe what being a grown-up involves?
You don't have the ability to grow.
Have you grown here Bill? From what i see you are still pretty much punting the same stuff you did when you arrived.

You are locked-into a state of perpetual fear-hate-overreaction.
Well I'm definitely in a state of challenging views upon a Philosophy forum that advocate drugs, alcohol and exercise at the same time, that recommend not reading those who have been called the philosophers, etc, etc.
...at least that's the way you appear upon this site. I hope your world beyond this site is somewhat different. I hope you have a loving support team around you. - I wish them continued strength.
Had, not had, have again, it's all much of a much as support for oneself arises in essence from oneself first.
I've shown you how, before, to overcome this bump in the road.
You've shown me no such thing and from what you describe of yourself and your life I would be foolish to emulate it.
You don't listen.
Maybe but I think I tend to listen fairly well. Whereas you clearly ignore what others say to you.

If you wish to continue to attack me - PLEASE put more effort into it.
You're mistaken, it's not you I attack but the ideas you promote.
I have some ideas but I want to see what you come up with...
I've already told you, the idea I have is to apply the philosophical method of critique.
Hate to be the adult in the room but, this is my thread.
Ever thought of actually engaging with the thoughts others raise upon your threads. It'd be the adult thing to do.
You can do this.[/size]
I already do what it is I wish to do, philosophically speaking that is.
Bill Wiltrack

Post by Bill Wiltrack »

Well it's good to hear that you have a support team around you.

In a strange way, I don't feel as bad cutting that deep within you because of the support team that you have made-up of family & friends.

Good luck to you
& thank you for taking my philosophical critique of you & your postings as maturely as you did.

I appreciate the respect and dignity that you and the other members have afforded and reserved for me.

That type of unspoken dignity makes my sharing here worth it.

Arising_uk

Post by Arising_uk »

Bill Wiltrack wrote:.Well it's good to hear that you have a support team around you.
No idea why?
In a strange way, I don't feel as bad cutting that deep within you because of the support team that you have made-up of family & friends.
You cut nothing Bill.
Good luck to you & thank you for taking my philosophical critique of you & your postings as maturely as you did.
Always do Bill. Shame you don't reciprocate. Try answering sentences with question marks once in a while as it'll make you less of an internut weeble.
I appreciate the respect and dignity that you and the other members have afforded and reserved for me.
You live in a world of fantasy.
That type of unspoken dignity makes my sharing here worth it.[/size].
You share nothing Bill, it's all for your own self- aggrandizement.